Quarterback's Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seniors complied. They had difficulty maintaining balance on the small benches together as they raised their legs but the pictures were eventually completed.

Ken threw the jockstraps on the floor in front of the seniors, "Get dressed."

The freshmen put the seniors' clothes into their bags and got dressed themselves. The keys for the cages were safely put into their pockets.

As the freshmen finished getting dressed, the seniors lined up together, anxious for what was about to happen. Their hands in front of their crotches to hide their shame, thinking that their cages were easily visible.

"What happened?" Rob asked Drew. "Thought you were confident in winning?"

"I was but you didn't see his cock. It's huge! It's bigger than yours by a few inches," Drew replied.

"Even if we redid the pairs, would you have beaten any of them Drew?" hissed Jack. "We all saw your cage. You're not even filling it out and I bet Link who has the smallest dick on their side would fill it out at least."

"I'm a grower. I would have beaten Link. We just got unlucky with the pairings."

"You act all cocky as if you have one of the biggest dicks on campus! That's why we both agreed to your idea about the cages and plugs, thinking we'd get freshmen slaves," Jack harshly responded earning a nod of agreement from Rob. "Just how small is your dick?"

Ken grabbed Jack's caged bulge, "Like I said earlier, WE have dicks. You three have nubs. Memorize that or else you'll be punished," saving Drew from having to respond.

"And this nub belongs to me," Ken says as he grabbed Drew's cage, earning a small gasp from Drew. He whispered into Drew's ear, "You're going to be my locked slut for the rest of the year. Be ready to serve me and be humiliated by me. But judging from the wet spot on your jock, maybe you want this deep down."

"Line up boys. Time to greet the rest of the team. Don't do anything stupid or we'll expose your plugs and cages," Ken said.

The rest of the team surrounded the entrance of the locker room, eagerly anticipating the results from the competition.

"Who do you think will win?"

"Rob has a good sized dick so the seniors might win."

"True, but we've never seen Jack or Drew show their dicks before or even the freshmen. Most of the team leaves after practices and games to shower at home."

"You're right. Honestly, I want the seniors to lose just so I can see Drew in just a jockstrap for more than a few seconds."

"Same!" "Agreed!" "Me too!"

The freshmen walked out of the locker room. To the team's shock and joy, the jock-clad seniors followed.

"No way! Did the seniors actually lose?!"

"They've been too cocky lately. Maybe this will humble them some."

"Look at their asses!"

The seniors heard from their younger teammates as they walked into the middle of the group. Per tradition, the rest of the team had five minutes to play with the losers bodies how ever they pleased before being marched towards the plaza.

"I want to see how small their cocks are to lose to freshmen."

"I want to feel and spank their asses."

"I want to spread their ass cheeks and see their holes."

"I want to put them on their knees in front of all of us."

These are some of the depraved things the seniors heard that their underclassmen wanted to do to them. Throughout the entire situation, the seniors held onto the front of the jockstraps to prevent anyone from accidentally touching the cage or pulling the pouch down, revealing their locked secret. However, due to the seniors focusing on the cages and pouch, the team was easily able to play with their nipples and grab their asses.

Seeing people bend down to look up at their butts, Drew paranoidly thought, "I swear someone noticed that we're plugged. Multiple people have grabbed my asses and I felt the plug get pushed further in. People have even gotten on their knees to try to see our holes as we struggled against everyone's grasps. There's no way they didn't notice a shiny, pink jewel. I've even heard people giggling and whispering behind us. There's no way the team doesn't know we were plugged by our next practice."

After surviving the team's inspection, the sophomores and juniors surrounded the seniors and freshmen and they all walked towards the plaza where at least half of the campus was waiting.

In the middle of the plaza, the football team gathered in a circle facing outward towards the audience. A junior stepped out from the circle and said, "I'm sure everyone here knows about the football team's tradition where the seniors and freshmen have a secret competition and the losers are presented in their jockstraps."

Cheers erupted from the crowd. "Well we're proud to announce that we continued the tradition and are here to present the losers of this year's competition..... The seniors!" The junior joyously shouted, waving his hand to the circle. The rest of the team that created the circle dispersed into the audience. Gasps were heard from the crowd. They didn't expect the seniors to lose. The seniors saw everyone rushing to take out their phones to video this event for... future use.

During the junior's introduction, the freshmen were playing with the plugs. Pulling them to the widest part then releasing it for their holes to swallow. At the same time, the freshmen shook the cages to stimulate their nubs as much as possible to create wet spots on the jocks. Near the end of the speech, each freshman whispered in their seniors' ears, "Come to our dorm room within the next hour if you want your clothes back."

After the crowd saw the seniors were the losers, the freshmen cupped the bulges of the jockstraps outlining the cages. If you looked closely, you knew they were locked. They then turned the seniors around and spanked their asses a few times to everyone's delight.

"Please don't pull down the pouches or spread our cheeks," the seniors prayed in their heads. The seniors had every intention of exposing the freshmen like that if they won, but to their relief the freshmen didn't expose them.

Ken stepped in front to give a little speech. "I believe I speak on behalf of the other freshmen, our hearts are full just like the seniors to be able to continue our team's tradition. We will now leave the seniors in your hands but don't keep them too locked up because we have things to discuss with them."

The freshmen followed the rest of the team as they left the seniors to fend for themselves. The seniors looked like prey in the middle of a pack of starving hyenas. They were searching for an escape route before the crowd descended upon them.

"Hey, I think the left towards fraternity row has fewer people. We can probably get through there," Jack told the other two. They both looked and nodded in agreement.

As soon as the football team left, the crowd rushed towards the seniors grabbing their bodies, asses and jockstraps. The seniors made a dash towards fraternity row and hopefully some freedom.

Author note: This is my first time writing a story. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated!

Copyrighted by the author

12