Quarterback's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three seniors stepped back in shock from the sudden outburst

"So you're worried about them noticing the cages through the shorts, huh?" Ken said as he grabbed the pair of scissors. He walked to Jack, "Don't move if you don't want to accidentally get hurt." He cut the crotch of his shorts, "Now you don't have to worry about them seeing your cage through your shorts anymore. If you're worried about them seeing the cages, you must be worried about the plugs showing too." Ken turned Jack around and fully ripped the back, exposing his red butt.

Ken repeated the process for Rob and Drew. Now all of their crotches and asses were exposed.

"Get out or do you want more punishments? And we better not see you hiding in our bushes until sunset either," said Ken, tossing a bag out that contained their phones, wallets, and keys.

The seniors left the dorm immediately not wanting to be punished further. They entered a classroom as it would be empty since school hadn't started yet. None of them talked to each other the entire time. They were humiliated by what transpired that day. The day was originally planned to humiliate the freshmen and have them become their slaves but it was quickly reversed onto them.

Drew looked over to Jack who was nursing his red bottom and silently cursing as he tugged his cage.

Drew faintly heard moans coming from Rob's direction. He was watching porn on his phone, which made sense why he was grinding his ass into the chair and was playing with his nipples.

Drew also decided to watch porn on his phone. He was focused on the tops' cocks in each video. "Why am I focusing on their cocks? Am I imagining myself as the top? Or do I want to be the bottom and serve that cock?," Drew thought to himself as he continued to try to understand his feelings from today. Eventually, the recommendations brought him to a video regarding Small Penis Humiliation. However, he was unable to start watching it as he was interrupted by Jack.

"It's dark now. Let's leave before it gets too late."

The seniors had to wait over two hours before it got dark enough for them to run back to their fraternity house. They entered, covering themselves in case any other brothers came back early.

Unfortunately, for them, Chris Peter, the frat secretary and current year's Pledge Master, was waiting for them. He is a skinny guy standing at 5'6'' and 150 pounds. Throughout high school and college, he prioritized academics above athletics.

He paused looking at their naked bodies before asking, "Why are you all basically naked?"

"Lost bets to each other," Jack lied.

"Okay, well when you get dressed, can I run my ideas for this semester's pledges by you all for approval?"

"Sure."

12