Losing a Size Contest

Story Info
My roommate and friends use me for their pleasure.
2.6k words
4.25
43.1k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave and I have been living with my roommate Mark for two years now, we are both in college. I'm 195 cm tall, a bit chubby with dark brown hair and a beard. Mark is around 187 cm tall, has a small belly and short brown hair and beard.

One night we decided to invite some of our friends to play some games and just talk. First came Steve (190 cm tall and blonde hair), than Pete (185 cm tall, short dark hair) and Jeremy (185 cm tall, short blonde hair, a bit chubby) and than came the last two friends, Anthony (190 cm tall, dark hair) and David (around 200 cm tall, black hair and skinny).

We just played some games and had a few drinks. Than we started talking about sex and how long has it been since the last time we had it.

My roommate Mark than said "Oh man, I think it's been at least a month, I'm so horny and my balls are full, it hurts. I really need to cum, but my hand is not doing it for me anymore, I need a blowjob."

We all started to lough, Pete said "I think we all do, we are all in the same situation." We all agreed.

Than David said "I have an idea! How about we measure and compare our dicks and the one with the smallest has to suck off the other six."

Steve than said "Isn't that a bit gay?" and than Jeremy added "Maybe for the looser but for the others it's just a blowjob and nobody cares who is sucking them off, you can have your eyes closed if it bothers you that much."

"True that!" Steve concluded.

Mark brought a ruler and gave it to Jeremy "You go first, than we'll go in a circle after you." he said.

Jeremy grabbed the ruler and said "Ok."

Everyone started grabbing their bulges and squeezing them.

Than Jeremy took his dick out of his pants and started stroking it "I can't make it hard inside my pants. I have to take it out." he said.

The others were soon to follow. Jeremy's soft dick was around 10 cm long, long foreskin and his balls were a bit hairy. Pete's soft dick was about 15 cm long, covered by a tight foreskin, veiny and clean shaven. Anthony's soft dick was quite thick, around 17 cm long, covered by a long foreskin, veiny and very hairy. Than came David's turn, he took out his soft 6 cm long dick, uncut with exposed pink head and with short trimmed pubes.

"I think we might already know who is blowing us tonight." Mark said.

"It gets a lot bigger, believe me." David replied.

I thought, this is my opportunity, I'm not the only one with a small dick here, I may as well take it out now. So I unzipped my pants and took out my 6 cm soft, fully covered dick and smooth balls.

"We have another one guys, I don't know how much bigger it can get, but I think I'm in the clear." Mark said and took out his 12 cm long, soft, hairy, covered dick.

Steve was the last one to take his out, it was a monster, still soft but 15 cm long, fully covered, clean shaven and very thick, like a can.

"Damn man, you are in the clear for sure, big guy!" Mark said.

Steve just smiled and continued stroking his monster of a dick.

Jeremy got hard and measured his dick "13 cm" he said. But it also doubled in thickness. He gave the ruler to Pete.

His dick got very long, it looked like a pencil "21 cm" he said.

Anthony than took the ruler and pressed it against his dick "18 cm" he said, but the thing got even thicker.

David than took the ruler and put it against his dick, he was true to his word, "19 cm" he said with a smile on his face, it got longer but not that much ticker, another pencil dick.

After David gave the ruler to Steve, he put it to his dick, it was still thick but much longer now. "25 cm" he said and gave the ruler to Mark.

Mark just said "I knew you were safe, I am too, I'm 17 cm. Jeremy, only Dave can now save you." he said with a smile.

I took the ruler and pressed it against my dick and said "13 cm".

Mark than said "What are we going to do now, we have two smallest dicks now. Are you both going to blow us?"

"I'm not blowing anyone!" Jeremy said.

"Than put your dicks side by side so you can compare them, maybe one is a mm bigger."

We said ok and got up, facing one another and put our dicks side by side. They were the same length to the mm.

"Damn, let's compare thickness than." Jeremy said. My dick was quite thick but his was even thicker. "On your knees bitch!" Jeremy said to me.

I reluctantly dropped down and looked Jeremy in the eyes "Come on, it's not gonna blow itself, put it in your mouth!" he said to me. I felt very ashamed, I'm on my knees, sucking my friend's dick and the other five were also around me and watching. I took it in my mouth and felt the salty taste of precum, I kinda liked it. I ignored all my feelings of being ashamed and got to sucking. I licked the shaft, than continued on down and licked his hairy balls.

"Yeah slut! Keep going and you'll get a reward soon." Jeremy said. I got back to the head and popped it in my mouth, again I could feel that nice taste in my mouth, I decided to follow it and pushed my tongue under his foreskin, than I got another new taste, taste of piss, I liked that one too. I started to question myself, am I really liking these tastes, what's wrong with me? As I was deep in my thoughts while having his dick in my mouth I heard him starting to moan, seconds later I felt something warm and sticky in my mouth, I tried to compose myself but didn't manage to, so I just started swallowing. When he was finished he took his dick out of my mouth and looked at me weird.

"Man, did you really just swallow my whole load? You really are a little whore, aren't you?" Jeremy said. I just got red in my face as the embarrassment hit me again.

Than Pete got in front of me with his very hard dick in his hand, stroking it he said "Man, that was really hot! I'm already close to cumming, just from watching." I just grabbed his dick and started sucking it, than I felt a hand on my head and it started pushing me deeper onto the dick inside my mouth, he was face fucking me. After a minute I felt him loosing his grip on my head and I leaped backwards to get the dick out of my mouth and to catch some fresh air, exactly at that moment he started to cum and ropes of his semen hit me in the face, flew into my mouth and in my hair, that was the biggest load I have ever seen, i was drenched in cum.

"Damn man, you now really look like a cum rag." he said and moved to let Anthony step in front of me.

From a meter away I could smell Anthony's dick, it was musky. As he got closer and pushed his dick in my mouth the smell was even stronger. I tried to push it deeper into my throat but I just couldn't, he was too thick. Than I tried to pull his foreskin from the head and the smell hit me, he had some dried semen under there, that was the source of the smell, I felt disgusted by that but he pushed my head onto his dick and now it was in my mouth.

"Sorry for the smell, I jerked off just before I got here and didn't have time to clean it." he said. As my tongue hit the white residue I felt a weird salty, bitter taste but I quite liked it. I licked all of it and proceeded to lick his shaft and his hairy balls while stroking his meat. He lasted for about five minutes before starting to cum. I tried to catch as much as I could but some got on my face.

At exactly that moment Steve's phone rang, he answered and when he finished the call he turned to me and said "Sorry, I have to go now, but don't be sad, you'll get this meat some other time." He got dressed and went away.

Now it was Mark's turn, he sat on the couch and ordered me to kneel between his legs, I did so and immediately put his dick in my mouth. I sucked it for 20 minutes, I tried everything I couldn't make him cum. "I don't know what happened to me. I think I'm just weirded out by the site of my roommate between my legs, I can't concentrate. You can stop, I won't cum." Mark said. I nodded, got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. As I was in there I could hear the other guys leaving. When I got out only Mark was there, still nude, sitting on the couch and watching TV. I went to bed and went to sleep.

Next morning I got up at around 9, got dressed and went to class. I came home around 6 in the afternoon, entered the living room and there were Mark and Steve sitting on the couch, watching TV and drinking beer.

"Hello slut!" they greeted me. I was in shock, why were they calling me like that, i thought that was only used last night in the heat of the moment.

"We are waiting for you. You owe us something." Mark said.

"What? Why are you calling me like that? I don't owe you anything. What happened last night was just a one time thing and you missed your chance." I told them.

"I don't think so!" Mark said.

"Get naked and take our dicks in your mouth, now!"

"No, I don't want to! You both have working hands, beat off and leave me alone." I said.

"Well, we don't want to when we have you. Come here, I need to show you something." Mark said. I came closer and he took out his phone, the video of me sucking off my friends was on it.

"See, if you don't want to service us, that's fine, but this video is going to be uploaded to the internet and sent to all the group chats on the campus. Do you want that to happen?" Mark said to me. I was lost for words, how did they film me, how can I get him to erase that video?

"Ok, I'll suck off both of you but in return you have to erase that video." I said.

"Ok" they both replied.

I got undressed and lowered myself between Mark's legs. I unzipped his jeans and took his soft dick out and put it in my mouth, it started to get hard. With my left hand I reached to Steve and fished his dick out of his pants too and started stroking it.

"I don't get hard easily just with a handjob, I need your mouth on it." Steve said. I moved over and started to suck his dick and with my right hand I continued to stroke Mark. Steve's dick started to harden but if I let go of it, he'll get soft again.

Mark started to grunt about me only sucking off Steve. "Let me go, I don't want just a handjob. If you are going to just blow him, I'll fuck you in the ass and we'll be over faster."

"No! The deal was just a blowjob! Don't go near my ass." I said.

"I don't care, I have the video, you'll do what I tell you to." He answered. I just stayed silent, I didn't know what to do or say. I need that video gone. Even if it means taking it in the ass.

Mark got behind me, I felt something being poured on my hole, it was lube. He started to finger me, first one finger, than two. The feeling was weird but I kinda liked it.

"Look at this Steve! The slut likes it, his dick is getting hard." Mark shouted. I was shocked, what is my body doing? Why am I liking this?

"Nice, I love when they like it." Steve said. I continued to suck Steve's dick as Mark fingered me now with three fingers. Than I felt something bigger trying to penetrate me, it was Mark's dick, he was slow and careful, not what I expected but it was nice.

"Damn you are tight!" He said. After awhile he got all the way in and I could feel his pubes tickle my ass. After about ten seconds he took it out suddenly and rammed it back in. I screamed in pain and let Steve's dick escape my mouth. He continued to ram me and I couldn't do anything, I was helpless. After what seemed to be two hours but in reality five minutes of torture he rammed it deeper than ever and stayed that way. I could feel the warmth filling me, he was cumming in mu ass. After I got over the shock he took it out and said "Now you're a real slutty cum dump! I came in your ass. You're not a man anymore, not that you ever were with that nub between your legs." I couldn't get my head around what happened. I felt ashamed and betrayed by my roommate.

At that moment I heard Steve say "Now I really want to try that ass too." He got up and went behind me, told me to lay on the couch on my back and to lift up my legs.

"Mark, give me the cage I brought for him. I like when they enjoy it but I love when I control their enjoyment." Steve said.

As I didn't know hat was happening at the moment I didn't immediately process what he said. Than I felt something on my dick, it was a metal cage, very small and tight. Steve put it on and locked it.

"We'll have the key to your so called manhood and every time you want to use it you'll have to ask us nicely. Understand?" he said. I just nodded and stood there in shock. Than Steve came closer, lifted my legs higher and I felt something really big trying to enter my hole. It was his monster dick, now at full size of 25 cm and the thickness of a can. He wasn't going easy on me, he stretched my hole with force, and he was enjoying it while I was screaming in pain.

"Don't scream, we all know you like it." He said. He started to pound me and he lasted for about 10 minutes. When he came close he took it out and went around to my face. He put it in my mouth and ordered me to swallow every drop. I tried to but he came like a horse so some of it escaped my mouth. He took it out of my mouth, ordered me to clean up his rod and lick off everything I spilled. After I have done that I just stayed laying there. They both got dressed and than Steve said "I brought you something else too. I think you'll like it." He put a butt plug in my torn asshole and then they left out.