Queen Arie - A Spinoff

Story Info
Royal politics are cruel, but Arie makes plans for Namia.
2.9k words
4.31
2.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are of legal age, and if things like futa sex, breeding kinks, threesomes, sexual control or medieval fantasy settings aren't your cup of tea then this isn't the story for you.

I hope you guys enjoy this spinoff story, though I HIGHLY recommend reading the original story first so you understand the plot and characters better. As always feel free to leave a comment with anything you'd like to read about in future stories, and thanks for being here with me!

-------------------------------------------------------

Queen Arie of Evengard trembled, her fingers digging into the hips of the petite, beautiful girl moaning beneath her. The queen's cock twitched, balls tightening as she neared climax, and with a cry she erupted deep inside her lover's slick cunt. She filled her nineteen-year-old Royal Mistress to the brim, Namia mewling in pleasure as the realm's sovereign gave her an incredible fuck.

When they pulled apart Arie watched, entranced, as a thick, pearlescent glob of cum dripped from the girl's well-used hole. That was still her favorite sight, and she never tired of filling up Namia's tight little pussy. It had been a year to the day since Arie had taken the girl to her bed, a year since her lover accepted the title of Royal Mistress, and it had been incredible.

Now, however, their lives were about to change.

Arie stood with a resigned sigh, lacing up her pants before pulling on her boots. In ten minutes she was due to walk into the royal chapel, a smile expected to be on her face, and she was to wed Princess Rillya of the Brackwater Clan. She was the last surviving royal from the barbarian tribes that Arie's kingdom had nearly wiped out, and marrying her was a highly intelligent political move. It would help assure future peace between the two factions, and the princess' prestige would be a feather in Arie's proverbial cap.

It was Namia she wanted, however. That was a marriage that could never be, though: the laws of Evengard, each line rooted in ancestral tomes that none could defy, stated that nobles and commoners could never wed. Namia could go no further than her current title, could never be the one taking the throne with her beloved, but she was happy to still be able to remain by Arie's side even once the queen was wed.

The petite girl shuffled to her feet, her pregnancy clearly showing now that she was somewhere around five months along. The two dressed in silence, the air between them crackling with unspoken words, but neither could bring themselves to say anything. Namia trailed blindly behind Arie, their heavy steps forcing them to the chapel, and soon Namia got her first look at the woman who would be marrying her beloved.

At twenty-four Princess Rillya was indeed a sight to behold, everything about her the opposite of Namia. Where the commoner was dark-haired and freckled the princess was red-headed and pale-skinned, her eyes a bright green in contrast to Namia's cinnamon orbs. Her build was strong, like Arie's, and she had similar scars visible on her body that spoke of many battles. She was equal parts beautiful and fierce, no doubt someone who could keep up with Arie both in battle and in bed, but the sight of her only cracked Namia's heart further.

Soon Arie was standing on the dias, face-to-face with Rillya, and she was slipping a bejeweled, golden band on the princess' finger. They kissed, lips meeting for the first time in an awkward embrace, and with that the ceremony commenced. Hours of dancing and music blurred by, Arie drinking more than usual thanks to her morose mood. Finally it was time to take her bride to their chambers and perform their marital duties, but all she could think was how much she wished it was Namia she had wedded.

---------------------------------------------

When they reached their bed chamber the queen slumped down onto the divan, Arie having no particular interest in bedding her new wife. Sure, the warrior woman was beautiful, her strong body absolutely resplendent, but she simply wasn't Namia.

"Summon her."

Arie blinked slowly over at Rillya, comprehension not quite there. The princess tapped her foot impatiently, pointing an impatient finger to the door on the far side of the chamber.

"Go retrieve your knocked-up little whore. She's going to get your cock hard, a task she's clearly adept at, but you're only allowed to cum in me from now on. Her title is 'Royal Mistress', and unless I'm mistaken I'm now part of the royalty here, so we're going to play with your toy tonight."

Arie bristled, not appreciating the haughty, condescending tone or language, but Rillya's logic wasn't inaccurate. Namia was always anle to quickly get her hard, no matter her mood, so it was indeed a surefire way to fill her bride on her wedding night. The queen rose, crossing the room in a series of angry strides, and she barged through the door without knocking.

Namia was asleep in bed, the naked girl worn from the party and her pregnancy, so it took Arie a moment to wake her.

"Namia, my love, get up."

The confused, groggy girl was told to stay naked, a slightly inebriated Arie leading her back to her chamber, but when Namia saw Rillya she immediately blushed and tried to cover herself. The new queen halted her, however, commanding that she lower her arms.

"Don't bother playing modest,harlot. Just get the queen hard, then follow any other commands I give."

When Nami didn't instantly obey Rillya marched over to her, well-muscled arms easily pushing the young girl down onto her knees. Arie, who had been right beside Namia, watched in a daze as Rillya reached over, hastily undoing the laces of her wife's pants. Arie's flaccid cock slipped free, barely two inches from Namia's face, and Rillya forcibly turned the girl's head towards the queen's dick.

"Suck."

There was danger hidden in Rillya's tone, a sharp edge that dared anyone beneath her to show defiance, so instinctively Namia did as commanded. Arie was doing nothing to stop the spectacle, her unsteady gaze transfixed on Namia's exposed breasts, and when her beloved's lips wrapped around her cock she let out a soft groan.

"Oh, darling, yes..."

Her eyes fluttered shut, the queen's head falling back as the Royal Mistress put her expert mouth to work. While Namia was blowing Arie Rillya stripped herself, lean, muscular body on full display, and she knelt on the ground next to Namia. Her sturdy fingers laced into the girl's hair, Rillya now gaining control over the cadence of the blow job. She set a shallow, unhurried pace, though the sadistic princess enjoyed forcing the pretty, young teen to choke repeatedly on her wife's huge cock every few moments.

Soon Rillya's free hand was between Namia's legs, the girl forced to spread herself for the princess. Rillya began to finger Namia harshly, slipping one, then two, then three digits into her knocked-up cunt and stretching the hole to an uncomfortable degree. Every gasp, moan and grunt Namia let out only served to delight Arie, the queen enraptured by the sight of her new wife controlling her little mistress so forcibly. It definitely wasn't the first time Rillya had done this, and it was quite the sight.

When the princess decided that Arie was hard enough she made the queen sit on the edge of the bed, pushing Arie onto her back and straddling her like a horse. Rillya lifted her hips, reaching down to align her wife's cock with the slick opening of her wet little snatch, and Arie groaned in delight when Rillya began to slide downwards on her cock.

"Oh, by the gods...sotight..."

Namia was forced to watch, the princess positioning the girl's face an inch away from the queen's cock. Namia could see everything, could see how Rillya's tight, hot little pussy engulfed Arie's cock so perfectly, and she could even see Arie's shaft twitch delightedly at the sensation.

"Oh, yessssssss,unnnnnnngh, keep going...so, sooooo good...more..."

Arie's whimper was a heady moan, her new wife's cunt just as tight as her mistress'. Namia cringed; that kind of praise had only been for her for the last year, and hearing Arie say such things to another woman was devastating. Rillya wasn't done with Namia yet, however; her next command would keep the girl too distracted to mope.

"Royal slut, lick us. I want to feel your tongue servicing both my cunt and my wife's cock as I ride her."

By now the semi-inebriated Arie had gripped Rillya's wide hips, the princess starting to bounce more wildly as her wife became a willing, thrusting participant. Namia wanted to scream, to shove Rillya off of her beloved Arie, but instead she remembered her place. She dipped her head down, laying as flat as she could on her rounded stomach in order to reach the spot where cock and cunt were joined in a heated, sloppy union.

Namia had never touched another pussy, the girl having no sexual relations other than with the queen, so she didn't really know what to do. Her inexperienced tongue began servicing, her lips soon joining as she kissed and licked her way across both of their flesh, and she prayed it would be enough to keep the princess happy. Her ministrations weren't well-practiced, weren't particularly talented, but the extra stimulus was enough to send Arie crashing over the edge. The monarch never imagined such an intriguing, erotic sensation could exist, and she already felt addicted to having two women in her bed at once.

With a sharp grunt she viciously grabbed Rillya's waist, pulling the princess flat against her as Namia scrambled out of the way. Arie kissed her wife, cock twitching wildly as she shot a load of virile cum up into the new queen's unprotected cunt. Rillya moaned, wiggling her hips seductively in triumph as her own orgasm shook through her thanks to the feeling of Naima's tongue swiping across her clit, and Arie already felt the instinct to continue. She growled, the sound almost animalistic, and though she had just cum she flipped Rillya over, the queen's cock continuing to piston into the princess' sloppy, jizz-filled cunt.

She was in paradise, her nerves on fire as she was engulfed in a string of delightful sensations. She gave her hips a particularly brutal thrust, having quickly figured out that Rillya liked it rough, and with a groan her wife turned to look over her shoulder.

"Yes!! That's it, fill my cunt! Give me a child, the heir to your throne!"

Arie looked away, shame lacing through her. She already had a child on the way, already jad a woman she wanted to be with, yet she had hardly given Namia a second thought that night. She looked to her beloved, to the beautiful commoner she had given her heart to, and another bolt of guilt pierced her soul. The pregnant girl had moved to the edge of the bed, tears leaking from her eyes as she looked anywhere but at the rutting royalty, and all Arie wanted to do was take the girl into her arms and whisk her away.

That was it, the perfect plan.

As soon as Arie was sure Rillya was with child she would take Namia away to the summer palace, and it should be just in time for her mistress to give birth. She would stay there for several months, only returning when the queen was close to giving birth, and by that point she could easily have sired another child onto Namia. It would be the perfect cycle, and it would keep Rillya from getting her hands on Namia too much.

She tried to make further plans, to make sure she was thinking everything through, but her continued thrusting had brought her back to the edge of orgasm. She leaned forward, forcing all of her weight against Rillya until her wife was pinned to the bed, and then she erupted deep into the princess' cunt. The second load of jizz was too much, most of it leaking down Rillya's thighs, and once Arie had pulled out of her she beckoned Namia over.

"Come, girl, and clean me. The queen's cum is too precious to just waste, so I suppose I can let you have a little treat since your pretty lips were such a good cock-hole tonight. Oh, and you had best make me cum while you're down there."

Choking back a sob Namia did as she was bid, her belly hanging low as she crawled between the monarch's legs. She began to lick up Rillya's thighs, swallowing every last dollop of cum she could get her tongue on, and she pretended she was licking jizz off of Arie's cock. The princess came at least once, her clit on fire as the Royal Mistress ate her out, and by the time Rillya released her the princess was finally satisfied.

Arie had vanished, not that Rillya particularly cared, and with a haughty wave of her hand she dismissed Namia. She made the girl crawl on hands and knees back to her room, and as soon as the door was shut behind her Namia -- the teen alone in the dark -- she burst into sobs. Before she knew what was happening she was being scooped up. Arie's familiar touch felt like a dream, Namia flinging her arms around her beloved as she cried.

The queen settled them into her bed, her arms protectively around her petite lover. Rillya was beautiful, yes, but no one else made her heart beat the way Namia did. When the girl had cried herself out, tears drying and sobs turning to tiny sniffles, Arie finally spoke.

"My love, I am so sorry..."

Namia instantly shook her head, her voice taut with emotion.

"No, beloved, I am. We knew you were to be wed for awhile now, knew that you would need to bed your new queen to produce an heir, but it still hurt to watch. I shouldn't have let myself be so overcome by seeing you receive pleasure from another woma..."

Arie silenced her with a kiss, the queen letting all of her unspoken feelings pour into that one gesture. She pulled Namia close, leaving as little distance between them as she could, and didn't stop kissing the tear-stained girl. At some point their kisses grew more heated, Namia's neglected cunt beginning to ache from being stimulated without satisfaction for too long. She let out a breathy whimper, her hips bucking suggestively, and Arie immediately picked up on her lover's need.

"You did not get any release, did you?"

Namia shook her head, her nipples hardening as Arie's hands slid up to cup her breasts.

"No, though I did get very excited when the princess had her fingers in me while I serviced your cock..."

The queen began massaging the girl's heavy breasts, her thumbs circling the nipples just the way Namia liked, and she would be lying if she tried to say her cock wasn't once again fully hard. Her misteress' breath hitched, a small gasp escaping her as Namia felt her slick cunt begin to drip.

"Then here, let me fix that..."

With a careful movement Arie rolled on top of Namia, reaching down and spreading the girl's legs. She grasped her cock, rubbing the tip up and down Namia's slit to lubricate the head; then, with a slow, steady thrust, she buried herself in her lover's tight little pussy.

"Oh, by the gods, I will never have my fill of you...I want you, just like this, every day..."

Namia said nothing, her mind too lost in the paradise of her cunt finally getting the attention it so badly desired. Arie began thrusting in earnest, and soon Namia's sensual cries filled the chamber as she was taken. It was so vastly different from the experience she just had that it was easy to pretend Arie was still hers, that Rillya didn't exist, and with a groaning shudder Namia came around Arie's cock. Not long after the queen grunted, Arie quickly lifting Namia's hips at an angle as she shot a small, weak load of cum into her mistress' snatch.

When they finally separated, both women now satisfied, Arie told Namia her plan. The girl happily agreed, willing to do anything that kept her from continually being a pawn for Rillya's enjoyment, and as soon as the new queen began to show at the three month mark Arie whisked Namia away.

Their child, a sweet little girl named Gewnlynn, was born a month later, her beautiful eyes and dark curls of hair already reminiscent of her mother. Arie loved her long before she came into the world, and she managed to stay with them for a month before needing to go back to Rillya. On her final night in the summer palace, Namia having let her body heal for a month after the birth, Arie did fuck her mistress again, praying to the gods she had sired another child with the woman she loved.

Back at the palace Rillya went into labor that same night, Arie arriving at her bedchambers just minutes before the babe did. The kingdom celebrated joyously at the news of Prince Markov's birth, and Arie couldn't be more proud that she now had two beautiful children. Her heart was full, and though life wouldn't always be easy she knew she would always have her family by her side.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers