Queen Aurora

Story Info
A young maiden, freshly flowered, is betrothed to The King.
13.1k words
4.18
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Queen Aurora Archer, the widow of His Grace King Silas Archer, slowly and gracefully paced before her large window overlooking her vast kingdom. She never imagined she would be widowed at only 23 years old. She also never imagined she would be The Queen, not until her late husband The King rode up on her family's modest country manor years ago. She had been a late bloomer and did not begin bleeding until her 17th name day. Because of this, her father could not marry off his younger daughters until his eldest had been married off. This caused the family a lot of grief. Little did they know that their lives were about to change forever.

The day The King arrived was a day like any other, about a week after she turned 18 and came of age. Aurora and her sisters were hard at work on their farm, tending chickens, milking cows, pulling the ripe vegetables from their patches. Aurora was working milk out of her cows udders when her father burst into the stables. Her father raised perfect little ladies but made sure they knew the value of working hard to reap their rewards.

"Stop what you are doing right this moment. Alice will take over for you. You need to run along to your mother," was all he said but his eyes told her "do this or else". Aurora nodded and did as she was bid. She quickly strode up the path to the manor, wiping her hands on her apron, heart beating a mile a minute. What was happening? She could hear the buzz of voices and motion emanating from inside her home like a giant hornets nest before she had even stepped into the yard. Whatever was happening, it was major.

"Mother?" Aurora called as she entered the home. The serving girls and valets were busy making work of the place, cleaning and moving things. She hadn't seen such commotion since the day her youngest sister, Mabel, was christened. Her mother was approaching 40 years of age so it didn't seem likely that she was with child once more, seeing as Mabel's birth 7 years passed nearly killed her mother. A thought crossed her mind as a cramp seized her abdomen, reminding her that she was now a woman and was up for sale. She paled at the thought of some fat old Lord waltzing into her home and declaring that she was to be his wife and broodmare. She took a steadying breath and moved further into the home in search of her mother.

Aurora found her mother standing in her chambers, throwing dresses and skirts around muttering to herself under her breath. "Mother? Father said you needed to see me?" she said tentatively. Her mother snapped to attention as if the sound of her daughter's voice had awoken her from some far off daydream.

"Why in God's name are all of your gowns in shreds?" she demanded, hands on her hips. Her mother was a handsome woman. Not beautiful, but lovely in her own way. Her emerald green eyes and copper hair she had handed down to her eldest daughter, along with a large bust and very shapely hips, but lucky for Aurora she took after her father in every other aspect. Her father, on the other hand, was a very attractive man. Whenever they traveled or went into town women would blush and giggle, some of the more vivacious women would flash him a toothy grin. Even the whores couldn't help themselves. And on several occasions, neither could her father.

"I'm sorry, Mother. What do I need a gown for?" she asked, trying to read her mothers face.

"Because you do," her mother replied stiffly. She sighed heavily and put the gowns back. "This is why you must wear one of mine. Yes. The green and gold, I think," her mother muttered and began to leave the room. She turned abruptly and snapped

"Take a bath. Scrub yourself from head to toe, and make sure your honeypot is as clean as it can be while it's weeping," and with that she turned on her heel and stalked out of the room.

Aurora's eyes widened and it took her a second to realize what her mother told her and just one more second to realize why. She was indeed being sold off and today was the day. But how? She hadn't been courted. She hadn't even met with a man since her 16th name day where she was told until she began to bleed she wasn't worth anything. Her throat felt small and her stomach felt as though it was falling out of her. This was it. It happens to every woman, but she had hoped that maybe she would meet someone and fall in love. But it was not to be. Someone had bought her and was on his way to make good on his promise and get his money's worth.

Aurora lowered herself into the bathing tub and her serving girl went to work on washing her waist-length hair which in and of itself was quite the chore. When that was done, and her head was scrubbed and sore, and her hair had been oiled down, servant girl out of the room, she went to work on washing the rest of her body. The place between her legs was still so unfamiliar to her whenever she washed herself she felt as though she was touching a stranger. And soon enough a stranger would be touching her there. A stranger would enter her, take her maidenhead and possibly put a baby in her belly. As she washed herself, taking extra care to clean the soft hair that covered the most intimate part of her, she thought of someone else's hands touching her there. The thought wasn't unpleasant. She thought of fingers not of her own shaking hand spreading her open, feeling their way along her slit.

Her head tilted backwards as her index finger brushed across the button at the top of her slit. "So this is pleasure," she thought, moving her finger in small circles over the button. It felt so good, she applied more pressure and a deep electric wave moved through her causing her breath to quicken. Harder she pressed and quicker she moved her finger, desperate for the pleasure she was giving herself. Beads of sweat broke out on her brow. The waves now hitting her more quickly. Something was building up inside of her and she knew that once it was released she would never be the same. Aurora lifted one of her pale legs and let it hang over the side of the tub, giving her more access to that amazing place she had just discovered, spreading her sex open. The sensations were almost too much to bear. She had to bite down on her lip to contain the noises that wanted to come spilling out of her mouth. Then, as if she had been thrown into an ice cold pool, her body shuddered and the pleasure her fingers were giving to her slit pitched higher than she could have imagined and her entire being began to shake and convulse.

"Oh my," she moaned softly, moving her hand away from herself she brought it up to inspect. Her hole felt wetter, somehow, than the rapidly cooling water she was sitting in. There on her fingers, tinged in the blood of her flower, was a slippery substance she had never seen before. It intrigued her and scared her all at the same time. Aurora only had a moment to lower her hand below the water before her mother came bustling into the room.

"Are you done yet?" she asked impatiently. Aurora couldn't meet her mother's eyes. She didn't know exactly what had just happened, but she knew she had better keep it to herself. She found herself wondering if her mother had ever experienced what she just did. She doubted it. If she had, she probably wouldn't be the miserable old bat that she was.

"Yes, mother. I am finished," she said dutifully and stood up. Her heart was still beating faster than normal and when she moved her thighs she could feel that slippery wetness inside her hole. It filled her with such excitement to have such a dirty secret.

"Good. Go now, child. Get dressed in the gown I have laid out for you. Brush your hair. And don't wear anything too complicated under that gown. Then you are to stay in your chambers until this evening when your guest is due to arrive," she said brusquely and handed her eldest daughter a robe.

Aurora slowly walked down the hall to the steps that lead to her chamber, savoring the way her wetness felt as it worked its way up to that amazing little button that she couldn't wait to touch again. A male valet walked past her, doing his best to avert his eyes but she noticed him noticing her and before she could stop herself, she shot him a seductive grin and paused before him. The man's eyes widened in disbelief but he made no move to walk away. Aurora looked around but no one was to be seen. Her mother wouldn't come to her chamber because that would mean she would have to climb the stairs, something she had not done since before getting pregnant with her last child. Aurora decided right then if she was to be sold off like livestock, she would take this one matter into her own hands. Or rather, put her matter into this valet's hands. She grabbed her robe at the top and slowly opened it, revealing her breasts first and then finally that lovely wet place. The valet looked around wildly and took one step back. Aurora giggled and grabbed his hand, which tried to jerk away from her grip, but she held fast. The valet stopped as Aurora took his hand and placed it firmly on her breast. He took two steps forward, her damp body was tantalizingly close to touching his. She saw his chest heaving as his breathing was quick and heavy and the hand on her breast began to perspire.

"Follow me," she whispered, taking his hand away from her, gently pulling him up the stairs behind her. The valet looked around once more. When no one came running up to him to clap him in irons and drag him off for castration, he allowed the girl to lead him up the stairs.

Once the pair were safely hidden away in her chambers, Aurora backed away from the man and instead of opening her robe she began sliding it off of her shoulders. The robe revealed her large breasts where her nipples were erect just begging to be suckled. She pulled the robe down her long shapely torso and finally down past her wide hips and deliciously thick thighs. It was all the valet could do not to drool all down his front as the robe hit the floor and this young highborn girl was now as naked as the day she was born, standing in front of him. All of the blood rushed from his brain down into his trousers where he was so hard he feared his cock would rip right through the fabric.

"What are we doing, m'lady?" he whispered coarsely. All of the moisture had gone from his throat. She answered him by taking the hand she had used to lead him up the stairs and placing it back on her breast. This time he didn't hesitate. He gripped her breast and ran his thumb across her erect nipple, causing all the breath to leave Aurora's lungs and a pleasure wave shot from her breast down to that little button she had discovered just minutes before. She met his eyes and uttered the smallest, softest of moans. Overcome with desire the man placed his mouth on hers and kissed her.

She had never been kissed, of course, but she had also never been seen naked by a man and certainly had never been touched by one. She tentatively kissed him back as he pulled her naked body into him. His free hand gripped her hair as he kissed her and played with her nipple with his rough thumb. Another moan escaped her but was muffled by the tongue that was now inside of her mouth. She wondered what it would feel like if that tongue licked her nipple... or that button at the top of her slit.

Aurora gently pulled away and finally took notice of the lump in the front of the man's trousers. She knew it should frighten her, but it only excited her all the more.

The hand that had been in her hair was now on her hip, so close to her wetness. She sat down on her bed and laid back, slowly moving her legs apart. The valet watched her and she noticed that he was looking at her the same way a starving man looks at a leg of mutton. And he was. The man definitely wanted to eat her. As her legs spread before him he saw her wet mound open up for him. He noticed the blood slowly trickling out of her but for some reason it just added to his arousal. The man couldn't believe what was happening. He dug his nails into his palm just to make sure he hadn't been hit in the head and was now in a deep sleep from which he might never wake. But alas he was wide awake. If he wasn't sure what the girl wanted him to do before, all remnants of doubt left his body as she slid her hand down her body and began to play with her soaking wet cunt, eyes locked onto his.

The valet dropped to his knees on her bed and he knelt there for a moment watching this girl pleasure herself. When he couldn't hold himself back any longer he leaned forward and placed his lips on her neck, trailing kisses down to her collar bone, then down to her plump, full breasts. He took them both in his hands as he planted kisses all over them. When he took her nipple into his mouth and suckled on it she felt as if her body was on fire. The sensations went straight to her button, soaking her even more. She squirmed under his mouth and spread her legs further apart. He lowered his pelvis down so his hardness could press against her wetness. She gasped and covered her mouth, but at the same time she pushed her hips upwards into his hardness and they began to grind against each other.

Aurora couldn't believe what her body was feeling. She had no Earthly idea that anything could feel that good! Suddenly the idea of being married off and having someone to make her feel good all the time wasn't quite as petrifying as it once was.

"Let me taste you," the man whispered in her ear. It was amazing what arousal could do to one's voice. What did he mean, "taste" her? She assumed he meant to put his tongue back in her mouth. She didn't exactly enjoy that but it pleased her to think of arousing the man that was between her thighs. So Aurora nodded and whispered,

"Yes,"

The valet's eyes got that desperate, hungry look to them once more and he gave her a sideways smirk of a smile before taking her nipple into his mouth again. This time his teeth lightly clamped down, rolling the tip of it between his teeth. Aurora struggled against the urge to cry out. She turned her head and took a fistful of her pillow and bit down on it. Just when she thought the pain was getting too intense the man released her nipple with his teeth and began to suck and lick it instead. She groaned into the pillow. Aurora parted her lips, awaiting the man's tongue to slip inside her mouth again, and was going to kiss her again with his tongue; he began to kiss his way down her body instead.

Confused, she put her hand on the side of the valet's face to attempt to bring him back up to her but he grabbed her by the wrist and held it to her side. He reached up and grabbed her other wrist just the same and held this one to her side as well. All the while he placed kisses all over her tight stomach, moving lower and lower still. Aurora can't remember when she exactly realized what the man was doing, but whenever it happened she couldn't possibly have been prepared for what was about to happen to her.

He let go of her hands and gently spread her legs as far apart as he could. He looked down and took in the magnificent view before him. A young maiden, equal parts tight and curvy, soaking wet for him. A thought occurred to him just before he was about to bury his face in her cunt.

"M'lady?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Hmm?" she murmured, awaiting his mouth on her honeypot.

"Are you...? Just to say, are you... a virgin?" he managed to whisper. Aurora considered this. She thought about lying, afraid that if she told him that yes in fact she was a virgin and that she no longer wanted to be as a final act of defiance against her awful mother, that he would get up and run away. Too young and naive to know that nothing would have stopped that man from taking her.

"Yes, I am. Does this displease you?" she whispered back with her eyes closed, awaiting him to run away from her. She didn't want to see it happen, she just wanted to pretend like this never happened. Aurora was not expecting his answer. "Ohhhhh," she moaned.

The valet had made his response to her by spreading her lips apart and drawing her sensitive little rosebud into his mouth. Aurora arched her back and pressed herself tighter against the man's mouth. He sucked on her hard and quick three times before pressing the tip of his tongue against her clit. The man wagged his tongue back and forth and up and down, backwards and forwards all while intermittently sucking it into his mouth. Aurora's entire body was alight with electric pleasure, she wanted more and more and more. She found herself rocking against his mouth as if urging him to tongue her faster and the valet obliged happily.

His hands spread her as far apart as she could spread, her cunt lay tightly open before him. He took his index finger and slid it up and down her slit, collecting her juices, then brought it back up to her rosebud and began to rub it hard and fast. Aurora gasped once more and brought her hands up to her mouth to suppress the moan that exploded out of her. Exquisite. The pleasure waves rock her body like a ship on a tumultuous sea. His fingers rub her swollen, velvety button in a fevered frenzy. He longs to slip his fingers inside of her, but knowing she was a virgin he knew he wanted to take her maidenhead with his throbbing cock.

The valet covers her inner thighs with kisses that just further ignite the succulent burn of desire and she starts whimpering. That familiar sensation began to build. The one she felt in the bathing tub. The feeling that something was about to happen to her cunt and her body was going to shake and the pleasure would become too much to handle. Her breath quickened, her breasts heaved as the pressure built and built. The valet could sense how close she was and hurriedly switched his fingers to his tongue and he sucked her rosebud back into his mouth. He sucked it so fast and so hard she barely had time to think before it happened again. Her body convulsed and her thighs clamped down on either side of the valet's head, trapping his mouth on her body. He continued to suckle her button drawing it deep into his mouth as she arched and convulsed.

The pleasure was too much, it was turning into a burn. She tried to push his head away from her but he grabbed her hands and held them down against her sides again. She shook her head no and struggled against his hungry mouth. He fought her for another minute and finally he released her. Now, he wanted his.

Aurora lay there in a daze as the valet slowly sat up to his knees, still between her legs. He stared at her with that same starving stare as he gave her before he went down on her. He knew her hole was drenched. He knew sliding inside of her was going to be like sliding his cock into a cup of cream and honey. He also knew it would be painful for her at first, and that she would bleed even more than she already was, but he cared little. In his mind, he was a dead man if he got caught. And if he got away with it, he would have the perfect memory for the rest of his life of bedding and deflowering this highborn daughter of a Lord. He would remember the way she tasted, the way her body convulsed when he brought her to climax, the way the perfect little moans came gasping out of her perfect pink mouth, he would remember it all until his dying day. He reached down with one finger and stroked her perfect thigh. Then he brought his hands up to his belts and began to undo them. Then he untied his trousers, dropping them to his knees. He pulled down his undershorts and met eyes with Aurora.

"Are you sure you want this, m'lady? Once it's gone, there's no taking it back," he said softly. Not that he cared much for this highborn girl's honor, but he also didn't want her to change her mind once her husband realizes she's no virgin. Aurora immediately nodded her head. She had never been so sure of anything in her life. She wanted this. She wanted it now, before she lost her chance to take this matter into her own hands and someday added adultery to the fornication charge.