Queen Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King moved into a kneeling position between Aurora's legs and from the bedside table beside the bed, he produced a knife. Aurora's entire body jerked instinctively away from him but he grabbed her by the throat once more and held her down. He moved the knife across the base of her throat, just below the hand gripping her. He moved it further down and glided it across her full, perky breasts, tracing it around her hard nipples. He slid the blade down her stomach until the tip of the blade rested on her clit. He applied pressure until she could feel it bite down into her. She cried out in pain and The King responded by shoving four fingers into her mouth.

"No screaming or I'll give you a real reason to scream," he hissed and in one solid motion he sliced her shift from the bottom hem to the top and exposed her entire body to him. His wild, lustful eyes took in the sight of her and she could feel him growing hard against her. "Do you understand me?" Aurora lay there, frozen. She didn't know what to do. "I said, do you understand me?!" he growled and pressed the blade harder into her. She felt a tiny trickle of blood and cold, raw fear gripped her stomach.

She was nothing to him, just a young and fertile womb. All of the fight left her body as she accepted her fate. There were worse ones, she supposed. Her mind wandered to the serving girl in the other room serving her Lord Father as The King fumbled with the drawstrings on his breeches. At least the cock that will be penetrating her will be that of royalty. That her sons and daughters will be princes and princesses.

She'll have wealth, she'll be well taken care of and with a little luck she'll only ever see her husband at night when he comes to deposit himself inside of her. The King finally released her throat to grasp both of her hips in his hands and pull her toward him. He then freed one hand and used it to guide his cock, which was much longer and much wider than the one that had broken her maidenhead and spilled its contents into her just a few hours before.

She had hoped it meant that the painful part had passed, but the instant he entered her the pain exploded and she cried out. This time The King didn't bother to silence her. He grunted and pushed himself deeper into Aurora with a quick, hard thrust causing her to cry out in pain once more.

"Please, sire, you're hurting me. Please stop," begged, Aurora, tears welling in her eyes and spilling down her cheeks. A thought came to her. "What if my father hears you?" she whimpered. A deep, guttural laugh bubbled and erupted out of him as he grabbed her face in one hand hard and drew the other above his head and brought it down on her right breast, slapping her hard. Aurora screamed and The King shoved his fingers into her mouth once more.

"

I am The KING. I do what I want, when I want. He might be your father, but he is my subject and you, my dear, are now my property. I paid handsomely for you, don't worry. Your parents knew what I was going to expect from you," He withdrew his fingers from her mouth and she started to cry. Deaf to her cries, The King thrust his cock all the way inside of her until his balls slapped her ass. Aurora screamed again. He did that a few more times before he began to truly take her. He pounded away inside of her, each time he withdrew and reentered her she would scream, each thrust more painful than the last. She prayed to God that he would finish soon, but he just kept going.

He lifted her legs up and rested her ankles on his shoulders, giving him so much more access to the deepest parts of her sex and began drilling into her cervix. The pain was unbearable... until he hit against her deep parts in a way that sent an unexpected shiver of pleasure through her and her scream died in her throat, turning into a deep, sensual moan.

The King, excited by this, slowed down his pace but not how hard he thrust into her. After a series of slow, deep, hard thrusts against that spot inside of her replaced the pain she was feeling with the most intense pleasure. It felt better than she ever could have imagined. A string of moans and shallow breaths escaped her mouth and Aurora was surprised when The King's hand found his way between her thighs and began to massage her little rosebud. This time when she screamed, it was a sound of pure pleasure. She imagined her father just down the hall fornicating with the serving girl, listening to his daughter have her innocence and (as far as he knew) virginity taken.

The thought was so erotic, it turned her on immensely and she felt her sex start to weep wetness, causing The King's cock to fuck her with ease. She was so tight, The King was having a hard time holding his seed in. He was enjoying this young thing way too much. He withdrew himself completely from her, grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over onto her stomach. Hands still on her waist, The King lifted her up by the hips until her ass was high in the air. He took one hand and used it to push her head into the mattress while the other forced her knees apart and began to furiously rub her clit. Aurora moaned and moaned.

"Yes Sire, yes Sire!" she screamed, not caring who could hear her. When The King couldn't stay out of her any longer he slipped his cock balls deep inside of her and resumed fucking her. This new sensation drove her mad with lust. She knew she should hate this man who had started off raping her, but the pleasure he was giving her overpowered what had just happened. He pounded into her, his hips bouncing off of her ass as she slammed her hips back into him, wanting to feel his huge cock as deep inside of her as possible.

The King grunted and moaned, watching as his cock stretched out his bride-to-be's tight, virgin cunt. He watched as she slammed her ass back onto him, as if she was desperate for his cock and she was. He raised a hand up and brought it back down onto her ass cheek, spanking it smartly, eliciting another cry from her. He spanked each of her ass cheeks again and again until they were both bright red. The pain from the spankings added to the pleasure she was feeling deep inside her cunt and the combination started doing delicious things to her. Aurora began moaning deeply, feeling the climax building up inside of her with each thrust into her cervix.

"Yes, yes, oh GOD, yes," she screamed, desperate for that release, she even felt desperate to feel The King spill his seed inside of her.

"Take my seed, let it fill your cunt and into your young, fertile womb," moaned The King as he started to cum. Feeling his cock seize up caused Aurora's own climax to hit and her moans mixed with The King's as he came inside of her, and she came all over his cock. With one final slap to her shapely, round ass The King collapsed beside her on the bed. Aurora lay there with her ass still up in the air, cunt still throbbing, The King's seed settling into her. "The first of many," he moaned.

"Yes, your majesty," Aurora breathed, letting her hips slowly fall onto the bed.

"Now, get out. I'll see you in the morning, we leave at first light," The King said and turned his back toward her. Aurora looked around and the seriousness of what just happened sunk in. She had just been taken by The King, she had screamed and moaned. Surely she was heard, she knew she had been heard. The thought sent a surge of desire through her aching cunt. The second thought she had was, what am I to wear? He cut off my shift.

"Are you still here?"

"Sorry, sire. Right away, sire," Aurora said quickly. Stiffly she stood up, aching from her neck down to her toes. She opened her mothers chest-of-drawers and pulled out the first white cotton thing she could find. Thankfully, the garment she chose at random happened to be a shift not unlike the one that had been sliced from her body and tossed to the floor by The King. She hurriedly pulled it over her head and headed toward the door. As soon as she began to open it, the door was quickly pulled from her hands and an arm snaked through the opening and pulled her out. The arm that wasn't holding onto her closed the bedchamber door closed just as quickly as it had been opened. It was pitch-black dark in the hallway, but Aurora knew almost immediately who the mysterious person was.

Chapter Three

"You're a woman now," came the unsurprising voice of her Lord Father in a low whisper. The heavy oaken doors were quick thick, but neither felt like being heard by The King. Her Father handed her a robe and whispered, "it's quite cold outside, but you need to follow me,". Still unmarried, she was her Lord Father's property and must do as he bid her until the morning, when she would officially become property of The King. Without so much as a nod, Aurora slipped her arms into the robe and hastily tied it in the front as her father held her by the elbow and quickly ushered her out of the house and into the cold midnight.

She was so confused. Had her parents changed their minds, but now that they knew that she had lain with The King, they knew she was worthless to another man. Certainly no Lord would ever want her, and her parents would never allow her to marry anyone with a lower title than that. She followed her father in silence as he led her away from the house and towards the shed that housed the farming tools and seeds, along with a few small cots for the seasonal farm workers.

It was the end of November, so the shed was vacant. Her father unlocked the door, and after a look around, pushed the door open and dragged his daughter inside. A dozen questions buzzed through her mind, was she to be locked in here and hidden until The King leaves? What story would her parents concoct and would The King buy them? What if he was furious and did something drastic? Cold fear gripped Aurora right above where the desire had burned so white hot not too long ago. What was going to happen to her?

To Be Continued...