Queen Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want this. I want this so badly," she said, spreading her legs. She had meant it to come out seductively but instead it came out in a desperate whimper. The valet wasted no time in obliging her. He moved closer to her and lifted one of her legs up, resting her foot on his shoulder. He took his free hand and grasped his cock. He pressed the head of it up against Aurora's slit and glided it up and down, slowly pushing it through her lips, where he then pressed and rubbed it against her rosebud. Over and over again he rubbed himself against her, making sure her tight little hole was as wet as could be. The valet used one hand to grip one of her breasts and with the other he slid his cock down and began to push it inside of her. He pinched her nipple hard as he pushed into her. Aurora almost told him to stop. She didn't think it would hurt that much, how could the other thing feel so good and the actual act be so painful?

"Ow, you're hurting me," she whispered. Instead of slowing down, the valet became even more aroused and started pushing deeper into her. His thrusts were short and slow, but he wanted them to be deep and hard. Her tight wetness gripped his cock, he looked down and watched as her cunt clung to his cock as he entered and exited her. She covered her mouth once more, but this time to keep from crying out in pain.

"P-please... please," she moaned. "No more, my sex is too tight," she rasped.

"It's going to hurt, you just have to take it," the valet groaned darkly. The pleasure of deflowering this girl was going to his head. He knew what he was doing was wicked and she could get him killed, but he didn't care. This girl's virginity belonged to him, and he was going to take it, by force if necessary. "You came to me, girl," he said in a low growl. "This is what you wanted," and with that his thrust speed increased.

Aurora's face distorted and she was clearly in pain. He pushed in even deeper and that's when he felt it. Her maidenhead. Aurora felt it, too. She remembered why she was doing this and focused her mind. She knew the first time was painful, she had heard it many times before from other women. But she also knew that it got better. She thought about the pleasure from before. She thought about his mouth on her intimate parts and the feeling of climax. Focusing on those thoughts, she began to feel strokes of pleasure through the pain. Then, the head of his cock hit its target. She gritted her teeth.

"Do it, deflower me, take me," Begged Aurora. Her hand found that pleasure button at the top of her slit and with two fingers she began to rub herself hard.

"Your maidenhead is mine," he growled and pushed through it. He felt it pop on his cockhead along with a rush of warm liquid he knew to be her maiden's blood. This just fed the frenzy in his brain as he drilled into her. Now his balls were slapping against her ass cheeks at the end of his thrust. All the while, Aurora rubbed her clit. The mixture of pain and pleasure quickly became her favorite and she was more aroused than she had been throughout the entire affair. She took her hand away and basked in the pleasure his cock was now delivering to her. The valet's hands were everywhere. Gripping her chest, gripping her buttocks, playing with her rosebud. He wanted to savor every single inch of her.

He felt himself getting close to his finish, he usually took longer but he had been so aroused by the ordeal he couldn't contain it. And he knew exactly where he was going to deposit himself. Across her perfect breasts. His thrusts became harder and faster. He pounded inside of her tight, virgin cunt. He had to pull-out, he knew he had to. But the thought of releasing inside of her was too exciting. He decided right then and there that he was going to disappear and none of these people would ever be able to find him, should planting his seed come to anything. He dropped her leg from his shoulder and dropped to his elbows, hovering above her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. He brought her nipple into his mouth as he drove into her, his cock preparing to empty inside of her. He groaned and moaned, moving faster and faster. When the moment came he bit down hard onto her nipple causing her to yelp out loud as he spilled his seed deep inside of her. Aurora could feel his cock convulse and squirt his liquid into her.

The valet then collapsed on top of her, cock still buried inside of her. He lifted his head up and placed a kiss on her mouth and whispered, "That was amazing,". Aurora pushed him off of her and sat up.

"Thank you. But you have to leave, now," she said quietly. He blinked a few times and then removed himself from her and rolled off of her.

"Of course, m'lady. How should I get out of here? What is the safest way?" he asked, dressing himself.

"Out my window, down the trellis and into the back garden. Be quick and quiet and you should be safe," Aurora said, pulling her robe back on. The valet crossed the room to the window and turned around to take in the sight of that incredible creature once more.

"Thank you for the best day of my life, m'lady. I hope you get to enjoy the rest of yours," he said. She nodded.

"And I thank you, sir," Aurora replied. He gave her a confused but grateful smile before turning and disappearing out of the window. She rushed to the window to see him descend right into the back garden, then it was just a few steps from there into the woods that surrounded her father's property. And with that, the man that deflowered her and broke her maidenhead was gone.

Aurora stood at the window watching the spot where the valet had vanished as the shadows grew long and the sun dipped below the trees to the west turning the world into a purple haze. The ache of desire that had burned through her like a fever was now replaced with a real ache of pain. She winced as she crossed the room to where a bowl of water always sat for washing. She placed a cloth in the water and let it absorb for a minute while she replayed what just happened in her mind. She thought of that man, nameless she now realized. She had given away her most precious gift and didn't even know his name. The thought pulled a smile on her lips. Her new dangerous secret had become her favorite possession. This secret of hers could ruin her. It could ruin her family. It could end the chances of ever marrying off one of her other six sisters. She lifted her head and peered at herself in her looking glass. She almost didn't recognize the copper haired woman staring serenely back at her. Aurora was now a woman in every sense of the word. She had her blood, and she had a man inside her. She could feel his seed beginning to trickle down and out of her and this brought her back to reality.

Aurora set to task, she cleaned her sex once more and this time she dabbed some perfume next to it. Her mother had a nose like a bloodhound and she would absolutely smell the man's scent emanating from inside of her. With shaking hands she removed her robe once again and was taken aback by the amount of blood on her thighs. The pain of losing her maidenhead was quickly minimized by the pleasure, but it clearly did not stop her virgins blood from flowing. She cleaned her thighs and applied the perfume once again.

After she was clean, she slipped into some underthings and finally stepped into the beautiful emerald green and golden gown her mother had laid out for her. Not personally, of course. But more than likely made one of the younger sisters do it or a serving girl. As she pulled it up Aurora could feel how the fabric hugged her hips and then her chest. It pushed her breasts together and lifted them up, making them even more plump looking. The thought of the valet's hands gripping her breasts and suckling her nipples set a fire in her belly. If it wasn't for the mess she could have gotten right back into the bed and pleasured herself once more, but she knew she shouldn't. The sun had set now and the man was coming to claim his prize. She combed her hair until it shone like the sun. Then she took one last look at herself as the girl she was, and headed down the stairs to meet the woman she was to become.

Chapter Two

Aurora entered the front room to find her mother and her twin sisters Alice and Elizabeth with their faces pressed against the glass of the large arched window.

"What are we looking at?" she asked as she stepped up behind them. All three of them jumped and spun around. Her mother looked furious. For a fleeting, terrifying moment she thought they knew her dark secret but that was squashed as her mother's face softened, a rare thing.

"Why, Aurora. You look divine. Truly. You are beautiful," her mother said almost lovingly. Aurora felt tears threatening to well up and forced them back down.

"Thank you, mother. I know whatever is happening is important and I wanted to make you proud," she said in a voice strangled with emotions. And that was all it took to break the spell. Her mother's face returned to its standard hard expression and all the emotion left her eyes.

"Proud? You think this makes me proud?" she scoffed. "You're doing your duty as any young woman in your position must do. You are not special. You're just like me, and your grandmother and every other woman in this world," she said harshly. She gave her a quick up and down with her eyes and nodded curtly. "Now head outside and find your father," she commanded, pointing a long bony finger at the front door. Aurora lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Yes ma'am. Right away, mother," she whispered. Without another look at her mother or her sneering sisters, Aurora turned on her heel and walked out of her childhood home.

Outside the chill of the coming winter was settling in with the mist, swirling around her ankles as she walked silently to where her father was standing in the middle of the drive. Her life up until this point had been difficult and her mother and sisters were impossible, but the beauty of her father's property would never fail to take her breath away. He turned around and smiled at the beautiful sight of his daughter.

"You look wonderful," he said and opened his arms to her. Aurora felt near tears as she allowed herself to be embraced. Her father held her tightly and placed a kiss on the top of her head. She was grateful for him. Without her father's love she knew she never would have made it. Every year that passed that she didn't begin to bleed she saw her mother's care for her start to slip away like stones slip away from the shore.

"Father, I am frightened. Who is coming to take me away? Is he a good man?" Aurora choked out as the tears that had threatened to spill in front of her mother began to roll down her cheeks. Her father pulled away from her and gave her a small smile. He lifted his hand up to her face and gently wiped the tears away. He tilted her chin up.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," he replied. Before she could ask what he meant she heard the whinny of a horse and her head jerked toward the road. The largest host she had ever seen was riding up the lane. Her eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her head when she saw the King's standard. She knew the King had more than one wife over his 40 years as King and when they couldn't produce a male heir they would mysteriously pass away, making way for a new wife. Her family received the news that his latest queen, barely 15 years old, had died on her birthing bed but little did she know her parents had submitted her for his new bride along with every other noble family in the country. Her wild eyes met her fathers and her mouth fell open at the sight of his serene face.

"The King!" Aurora exclaimed and clutched her hand to her throat which had begun to seize up with her dawning realization. "I'm being married off to The King?" it wasn't as much of a question as it was a plea for clarification.

"Yes, my child. You are to be his new bride. If he likes you, of course. From what he's heard of you he is very interested," her father said, motioning for her to put her arms down at her sides. Aurora obeyed and stood very still as if she could just stay that way and maybe she would go unnoticed. "Stay here," her father said as he walked down the lane to greet their royal guest. Aurora stood where she was and did as she was bid, like the good girl she has always been.

"The King," she muttered breathlessly. If she was to marry the King, that would make her... "The Queen," she whispered. Excitement began to build up in her. She was to be the Queen. She turned and looked back at her house and caught a glimpse of her mother standing at the same window, the same severe look on her face. A giggle bubbled up in her throat. Her mother is jealous of her. Her mother is jealous that the man she was being sold off to wasn't a man at all. He was the King of their great nation, an immortal among the mere mortals that were his subjects. His family line was pure divinity, anointed by God Himself. She offered her mother a large, radiant smile and a small wave.

"Aurora, come now," her father called. She was able to catch a glimpse of her mother's absolute pure hatred for her before she turned her attention to her father and her King.

"Yes, of course father," she called throatily back to him and began to walk down the lane to where the King and his garrison stood waiting for her. As she approached she could hear the whispers. At first she was afraid that they could tell what she had done just an hour before. Gave herself to a servant man, let him devour her little honeypot and then take her. She could still feel his teeth biting down on her nipples which she now realized were very sore and each rub against the fabric of her gown was a reminder of what she had done. Or rather, what she had allowed to be done to her.

She looked nervously about until she realized that the men were whispering about her beauty. They were whispering compliments on her bosoms and how they could tell that she had a very nice looking backside under all that fabric. Her nervousness turned into confidence and she held her head up high as she made her final approach to her father and The King.

The King was a man of above average height, he was thin but looked strong enough. His hair was jet black, with small bits of gray and white, and his eyes were deep brown. He had a serious look on his face and when he took notice of her his face remained the same but she noticed that starving look in his eye, the same look as her valet. This man wanted to devour her, too.

"Your Majesty," Crooned Aurora and dropped into a graceful curtsy, making sure to give him a nice glance down her bust.

"Young Aurora, you are everything your father promised and more. Arise, beauty. I'd like to get a better look at you," he said in his deep, gruff voice. She glanced at her father and he gave her a quick nod, looking slightly ill. Selling his daughter off to anyone already made him feel a certain kind of way, but watching The King fuck his daughter with his eyes was almost too much to bear. It is a kindness that he never found out what she did in his own home. She nodded back and stepped closer to The King. Her arms fell to her sides and The King drank in the sight of her. His eyes moved from the top of her copper colored hair, down to her face which he found extremely pleasing to his eyes. Then down her long neck and past her plump breasts which really pleased him. He had visions of ripping that gown off to reveal those breasts. All in due course. He looked her all over and by the time he turned his attention back to her father, his mind was made up.

"I hope she is worthy enough for you, Your Grace," came a voice from behind her. Aurora stiffened as she realized her mother and five sisters had come down the lane.

"Oh yes, Missus. Your daughter is precisely what I want," was all he said. His tone told her mother that her input was not needed. He turned back to Aurora's father and clapped him on the back. "The answer is yes," he boomed and the men traveling with him erupted with raucous applause and cheers. Aurora's heart began to beat a mile a minute as The King turned to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "You are to be my bride," he stated. "And you're coming with me in the morning to the capital where we shall be wed within a fortnight," his eyes greedily stared at her chest and he fought the urge to grab her there.

"Your Grace, if it pleases you, we have set accommodations for you and your men. My home is yours," her father said and gestured with his arm to the manor house. The King gave her father a curt nod and snapped his fingers. The servants began quick work of moving The King's belongings into the house and into the Lord's chambers. Her father and mother would take Jenna's chambers for the night, and Jenna was to sleep in with the younger siblings.

"My Lord, I would have a few moments alone with your daughter," he said. It was not a question. Her father hesitated but only for a moment before giving his own sharp nod.

"Of course, your Grace," he said through tight lips, and turned and began walking up the lane with his lady wife. The King waited until the rest of his men had left earshot before turning to his bride-to-be. Aurora gave him a shy smile, still able to feel the ache deep within her where her maidenhead once was. Fear gripped her then. He'd been with enough women to know when they were virgins, what would he do to her when he went to take what belonged to him and find it missing? A small trickle of her moon's blood gave her a reassuring thought. There would at least be blood. If she could distract him enough he might not take notice.

"Finally," uttered The King and before Aurora knew what was happening he had her pinned up against the side of his carriage.

"Your Grace?" she managed to whisper. The King responded by kissing her hard and deep. Aurora's eyes flew open as his tongue entered her mouth and his hand found her breast.

"I will not wait to have you. Tonight after your mother and father are asleep, you will come to me," he growled in her ear. She froze. She knew she would have to open her legs for The King and would have to keep opening them for him for the rest of her life, but she did not expect that she would be bedded by him on the same day she had lain with another man. The hand gripping her breast moved up to her throat and she was forced to meet The King's eyes. "You will obey. You'd best learn this now before we are wed," he whispered harshly in her ear, squeezing her throat. Aurora whimpered and nodded her head.

"Yes, my King. I am yours to command," she choked out. He moaned at her words and began kissing her again, even harder. His tongue snaked through her lips and wrapped around her own tongue. He tasted of wine. She forced herself to allow a small moan to bubble out of her throat and this pleased The King greatly.

"Yes," he groaned. He looked up the lane where not a soul was to be seen, then he turned back to Aurora and pulled her breasts out of the top of her dress. Her nipples immediately grew hard in the cold night air, but The King mistook it for arousal. He lifted her up by her ass and placed her on the foot of the carriage, situating himself between her legs. The King then lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth, cupping her breast firmly. Despite everything, Aurora exhaled a moan and watched as her King ravished her breasts.

He sucked long and hard, causing her to be overcome with desire once more. She would have been fine if he had taken her right there, in front of God and men and her father. She didn't care, all she cared about was the incredible pleasure. Then she decided that she should play the innocent virgin girl she was the day before, so as not to cause any suspicions.

"My King," she said in a shaky voice. "My King someone could see..." she began and he cut her off by shoving three fingers into her mouth. An involuntary gag overcame her and she struggled against him. He worked them in and out of her mouth as he lifted up her gown to expose her swollen cunt.