Queen Bee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about!?" Brianna demanded. "I'm happy! I'm fine! I like being me!"

"You'll still be you," promised the former Alexis. "Just... Better. Part of something bigger. You won't be lonely anymore. You won't feel the need to push people away."

"I don't do that! And what do you know about me, anyway?"

"So much," the newcomer whispered. "We know so much about you, now. That's why we want to make you one of us... So that you can be happy, at last."

Brianna squeezed her eyes shut, as the bee girl leaned forward, desperately trying to wish this all away. It did no good, though, as soft lips pressed against hers, and a tongue softly probed at her lips for entrance. She kept her mouth shut, at first, but then another hand pinched her nose and she had no choice but to open her mouth for air.

A tongue pushed its way into her mouth. Saliva touched her tongue.

Suddenly, she felt warm. Warm, and light, like all the pressures of the world had been taken off her shoulders. She didn't need to be the smartest person around. She didn't need to earn money, to pay off her father's debts. She didn't need to do anything but enjoy this kiss.

Isn't it great? A familiar voice whispered in her head. It's so freeing!

...Deborah? She thought back. She should have been alarmed, or at least shocked, at hearing the dead girl's voice in her head. She wasn't, though. It felt right, somehow. Like that voice belonged there.

Surprise, right? I totally thought I was a goner, when I slipped into the honey, but apparently it's just how they inaugurate their queen!Not only am I still alive, but I can think way better now that I have a hundred minds connected to mine. And they all are soooo eager to please me! And it feels great, too, being connected to so many minds... That's why I wanted to share it with you too.

But... I didn't... want this...

Oh, but it'll be good for you to become a drone! All you'll have to do is follow orders, and I'll make sure you get rewarded with lots of sex and endorphins! You'll feel good all the time, as part of the hive. And you'll be welcome, and accepted... Don't you want that?

I... Brianna hesitated. She knew she didn't want this, but she suddenly couldn't understand why. Why wouldn't she want to feel good? Why wouldn't she want to have sex, all the time? Why wouldn't she love to have happy chemicals running through her brain? Especially if it meant being accepted.

...Why are you being so nice to me? she asked, at last. After how I treated you...

Because I love you, silly! Just like I love every member of my hive. Now the kiss is going to end, so I won't be able to talk to you for a bit, but I want you to go along with what the hive wants, okay?

But...

The lips pulled away, and a whimper escaped Brianna's throat. She felt the break in the connection, the loss of something wonderful. "No... I want more..."

"You'll have more," the three girls surrounding her promised, as one. "Once you're part of the hive. It'll be so hot having you join..." Saying so, the two girls holding her arms began to strip her, pulling off her lab coat first, and then her blouse. Brianna didn't resist, even as the bee girl in front pulled down her skirt and panties, to reveal her shaved slit, with its barely there brown fuzz. Alexis and her friend then pushed downward, guiding Brianna to her knees, and then down onto her back. The third bee girl, the one who'd been kissing her, pulled her thighs apart.

"You won't resist anymore, right?" asked the bee girl who'd kissed her.

"You'll let us do what we want, right?" asked the first bee girl they'd seen.

"It'll be so great," promised Alexis, a smile on her lips.

Brianna's only response was to nod her head.

The girls smiled above her, and Alexis and her friend released her arms. She did not move. She stayed perfectly still, even as they sealed their lips upon her breasts, and began to suck.

It felt good. Warm. Happy. Especially when her small breasts began to swell, receiving the same treatment as Alexis's tits before her. It felt so good, and warm, and they felt so full and wonderful. Especially with those lips on them, the warm wetness and the pulling sensation. Occasionally, one of the bee girls would also nip her nipple, or roll one across her tongue, and each time they did these things Brianna would find herself moaning.

Suddenly she felt a new set of lips, pressing between her legs and kissing up her thighs. Working toward her slit. She made a little noise of happiness and encouragement, wanting it. Needing it. It would feel so good when the lips were on her slit.

You're so eager whispered the voice of the first bee girl in her mind, and suddenly she knew the woman's name: Beatrice.

Isn't she? Whispered another voice, and she suddenly knew this one was Ellanore.

She felt, more than heard, the approval of a hundred more voices. Her fellow bee girls. Her fellow hive mates. They each had names, and personalities, and thoughts - and even if such things were secondary to serving the Queen, they were all proud to be individual parts of a whole.

Why had she been resisting this? Why hadn't she embraced this, from the very first moment it had been offered to her? It was wonderful, being part of a whole. Being part of the many. Being part of the hive.

A set of lips pressed themselves against her slit, and a tongue worked its way into her folds. A finger ever so gently began to work free her clit from its hood, and gently teased her button.

Brianna moaned in response, bucking her hips up against the touch, no thoughts of resistance remaining. Even without looking, she knew from the other bee girls that her skin was turning yellow, and that black stripes were starting to appear across her body. She could feel antennae growing from her head, as well, and she smiled at the thought of being even more connected to her fellows. Soon, her body would mirror that of their Queen.

Brianna couldn't imagine a better fate than that.

12