Queen Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww don't worry Nikki, I know it feels like a lot now but soon enough you'll be begging for this cock. You just need to remember that your a bottom, you haven't had anyone to remind you how good it feels to get fucked by real woman. Don't worry you dumb bitch, I'm going to remind you. I'm going to make you feel better than anyone ever has and then you're mine. You're going to bend over every time I ask and you're going to thank me for it. You're going to beg me for it." Charlotte further rants as her hips connect with Nikki's ass checks, signalling her entire cock has entered Nikki's asshole.

After taking a few long moments to once again savoir the moment, Charlotte very slowly begins to rotate her hips clockwise, further stretching out Nikki's asshole. Making her feel every single inch of the cock buried inside of her bubbly butt. The form alpha thought she was going to be split in two, she couldn't believe the entire strap-on actually fit inside of her. Continuing to hold onto the bed sheets with all her strength, an occasional groan of discomfort escaping through her clenched teeth as she struggles to adjust to the invasion of her tightest hole.

Charlotte then gentle removes a few inches of cock before slowly returning them to Nikki's thick behind. Repeating this action several times, Charlotte begins to gradually increase the pace of her thrusts until she's built a steady rhythm of fucking her rivals ass. Further groans of discomfort flowing from Nikki's gritted teeth as just takes this degrading treatment from the second generation wrestler.

Nikki couldn't help but think of her first few months in the WWE at this moment. She and Brie had made the mistake of messing with real butt fucking veterans. Victoria and Natalya made sure they paid her dues by double dicking both twins every night on the road. Nikki still remembers how awful it was...at first. The pain, the humiliation, she felt so weak and powerless but then the worst of all happened, it started to feel good. Really good, better than anything she had ever felt in her life. Nikki had tried to keep those memories buried deep down but now they were rushing to the surface.

It wouldn't be like that this time though, Nikki tried to tell herself. This dick was way to big, it was to much. She just had to endure the discomfort and she'd be fine. Well, slowly it became easier and easier to endure. Then there was nothing to endure at all...and then somehow, against all of her logic, the former record setting champion started to feel really fucking good.

"Noooooo...fuck....ohhhhhh" Nikki moans out in pleasure, desperately fighting against the progressively intensifying feeling of euphoria coming from her stretched asshole. Her face somehow becoming even more flushed, overwhelming feeling of both pleasure and embarrassment flowing through her body. They say the bigger they are, the harder they fall and Nikki had fallen hard. From alpha female to anal whore in a matter of hours, it almost didn't even real. It was like a nightmare.......but if it was a nightmare then why did it feel so good?

"Yes! Give in to your Queen, fuck toy!" Charlotte moans out, the stimulator on her strap-on as well as the sheer mental thrill of butt fucking her rival making it feel as thought it was her real cock inside of Nikki's vice-grip like asshole."You should be grateful Nikki. I'm going to make you cum and I'm going to break you. You'll never think you're a top again after tonight."

"MmmmMMMMmmm..Mmmhhmmmmm...hhmmmmmh" Nikki grits her teeth as hard as she can, trying with all her might to repress the moans attempting to escape her mouth. The sparks of ecstasy having evolved into lightening bolts of electricity flowing to her brain with every thrust of Charlotte's massive cock. The only thing she had left was her pride. Even if she had to give herself to Charlotte, if she could just withstand one night and not let it break her, not submit to Charlotte then she'd be okay.

Charlotte continued to up the pace of the fucking, slowly, giving Nikki enough time to adjust to her length. Continuing this vicious, lustful but all the while very skilled and controlled pounding on Nikki Bella's most private hole. Soon a loud slapping begins to echo throughout the luxurious hotel room of Charlotte Flair, her hips colliding with Nikki's juicy ass checks causing them to jiggling wildly.

Nikki has to resort to biting the bed sheets to repress the moans of pleasure her body can't help but make. She couldn't believe how good it felt, she felt ashamed of it. This was somehow better than it was when she bottomed before and the pleasure just kept increasing. She tried to ignore it, she really did but it was just so immense.

Charlotte let out a long mocking laugh when she realized what Nikki was doing, it was cute how hard she was trying to deny what she really was. Charlotte than reached forward with both hands and grabbing Nikki's arms, using them almost like handlebars and pulled Nikki away from the sheets.

"OHHHhhhhHHhhhh....Ohhhhhhh NooooooOOOOoooO fuck" Nikki can't help but moan out both in pleasure and embarrassment, knowing she can't stem the tidal waves of pleasure washing through her body any longer. "Please....Ohhhhh god please" Nikki pleads out, barely about to keep a cohesive train of thought due to the overwhelming feeling cascading through her very being

"Please? Please what? You want mercy? You want me to stop? You can't mean that can you? You're just a dumb bimbo pretending to be an alpha. You belong right where you are right now." Charlotte moans out herself, further increasing the pace of her thrusts into Nikki's asshole. "So what is it Nikki? Please more? Is that it? You already give accept your place? You ready to be my personal whore?"

"OhhhHHHHhhhHHH.....oHhHHHhhhhhhhh please..." What did Nikki mean? She wasn't even sure if she knew as she continued to moan out in desperate pleasure. Please stop, right? Nikki was a top, an alpha so she was just rejecting this invasion. Only a total slut would enjoy this kind of sexual degradation. Those were the lies Nikki tried to tell herself over and over again but it was pointless, as Charlotte's pace increased so did Nikki's pleasure and with it, bit by bit, crack by crack. Nikki began to feel herself break.

"Please.....ohhhhhhh please make me cum!" Nikki yelled out in sinful desire as she butt fucked was by the tall blonde. With that Charlotte let another loud, triumphant laugh. "Beg me slut? I'm your fucking Queen, you want something from me you beg for it!" Charlotte growls, bringing her right up to the edge of orgasm and keeping her there for what felt like an eternity.

"OhHhhHHHhhhhhHH fuuuuckkkk....fucking please!..oohHHHhhooHHHH god! Please Queen....OOhhhhhhHHH PLEASE make me cum!" Nikki moans in anguish, more desperate to cum than ever before in her life. In fact Nikki had never wanted anything more than she wanted to cum in that moment. "That's fucking better! Go on Nikki, cum! You Queen commands you to cum like the slut that you are!" Charlotte says, now putting all of her strength into slamming Nikki's fuck-hole while still making sure every thrust is incredibly precise and controlled.

"OH SHIT, OHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD, SHIT SHIT SHIT" A string of expletives fly from Nikki's mouth incoherently as she gets sent over the edge of orgasm. What were once lightening bolts was now a supernova of sheer pleasure erupting through her very being. Cum squirting wildly from her pussy as her body shakes and spasms in sheer euphoria.

Just when it felt like she was coming back to down to Earth after her life changing high, Nikki came again. Somehow harder than before and then again and again. Each orgasm washing away the lies Nikki had told herself. How could she ever think she was a top when women like Charlotte existed. She felt so grateful that her Queen showed her the truth. The truth being Nikki was meant to be Charlotte private fuck toy.

"How does it fucking feel Nikki! Tell me how it feels to be treated like the whore you are!" Charlotte yells, barely audible over Nikki's ecstatic screams. "I'VE NEVER FELT THIS FUCKING GOOD! OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT! IT'S FEELS INCREDIBLE!" Nikki's shameless responds, completely in her lost to her own desire.

"What do you have to say to your Queen, whore!" Charlotte moans, moving her hands. Using one to take a firm grip of Nikki by the hair and another to begin firm slaps to Nikki's thick butt, alternating slaps and backhands to the opposite cheek. "Say thank you Slut, show some gratitude to you Queen." Charlotte continues, delivering firm slaps all the while.

"THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!" Nikki cries out, totally submitting to the woman who had taken everything from her. Her championship, her title and now her pride. Not that any of that matters to Nikki right now, the only thing she can focus on is the seemingly never ending string of orgasming exploding through her body.

"NOT! FUCKING! GOOD! ENOUGH!" Charlotte roars, punctuation each word with a rough slap to Nikki's ass. "You're meant to be serving me but I'm doing all the work. You need to learn how to treat your betters right, butt-slut!" Charlotte continues while pulling her cock out of Nikki's asshole. "You never shut up about hard you work but all I see is another lazy peasant" Charlotte finishes as she climbs onto the bed, laying her head on the large lavish cushions, her fake cock pointed straight into the air.

"You have 5 seconds to get on my dick and show some appreciation or you'll never feel it inside you again" Charlotte threatened, laying with her hands behind her head, despite having wrestled a match earlier in the night and having just dished out an unbelievably insane ass pounding, the new alpha of the WWE women's division doesn't look like she'd even broken a sweat.

Nikki didn't hesitate for a moment, Charlotte had just redefined her understanding of pleasure and she was desperate to experience those heights again. She quickly scrambled up on to the bed and positioned herself over the huge dildo connected to her dominator's waist. Nikki's body in contrast was a mess. She was a hot sweaty mess. Her earlier match and proceed pounding clearly having taken it's tole.

"What do you think you're doing? Did I say you could look at me? You don't deserve to look at me! Turn around you dumb bimbo so I can watch your fat ass bounce on my cock!" Charlotte commands, a command Nikki quickly obeys. Turning to reverse cowgirl position, Nikki begins to lower herself back down onto Charlotte's dick. Wasting no time in swallowing up the entire length with her hungry cheeks and is soon jack-hammering herself up and down with all her remaining strength.

"That's a good slut, maybe you're not completely useless after all!" Charlotte says in backhanded way, licking her lips as she watches Nikki impale herself over and over again. The new champion took another moment to take it all in. It was almost too easy. Breaking Nikki wasn't even a challenge, at least with Sasha she'd put up some resistance and wasn't completely broken in after one night but Charlotte could tell Nikki was already hers.

She was right. Any part of her Nikki that believed she would ever top again disappeared about 10 orgasms ago. She was fully committed to her new Queen and to her Queen's big dick. Alpha Female? Diva's Champion? How could any of that compare to the pleasure she was receiving right now?

"Are you getting tired already? You pathetic peasant!" Charlotte says incredulously, we've still got all night and you're already slowing down?" Nikki was panting for breath, dripping with sweat. She hair stick messily to her beautiful face, looking more like a cheap slut than the reality star she presents to the world. In her defense, a normal woman wouldn't have manage to stay conscious nearly half this long but Charlotte had much higher standards than a normal woman. "Ride my dick as hard as you can until you can't move!" Charlotte orders with a firm slap to Nikki's butt. "You need to work on this stamina if you think you're worthy of my time"

"Yes my Queen, sorry my Queen, thank you my Queen" Nikki grovels before turning all of her focus to slamming herself silly on the fake dick inside of her. Pushing herself through multiple powerful orgasms. At the same time Charlotte beings to cum herself, the busty blonde riding out several powerful orgasms herself, enhanced by the mental satisfaction of having her former rival worship and serve her. Nikki continues bouncing away for as long as she can, eventually collapsing in a heap, failing forward onto the bed into face down ass up position, strap-on leaving her ass with a crude "pop".

Nikki had fallen in just the right position for Charlotte to admit her handy work. Namely The Bella Twin's now gaping asshole. Watching the former Diva's Champion laying there desperately panting for breath, barely cling to consciousness Charlotte felt an overwhelming satisfaction. She'd accomplished more in a single night than most wrestlers would in there entire careers.

She was the alpha now and she promised herself she would be the greatest alpha of all time. Greater than Trish Stratus, Victoria, All of them. None of them were like Charlotte, they weren't born for greatest like her. They weren't genetically superior. They were pretenders and she was the real Queen.

Trish's reign came to an end when Victoria took her title and dished out a legendary ass fucking in the middle of the diva's locker room for everyone to see. Victoria herself thought she'd have an easy semi-retirement in TNA and butt-fuck some lesser competition until she decided to retire for good but she ended up spending the rest of her career being DPed by The Beautiful People. Charlotte was going to stay on-top until she retired because she knew no one could challenge her.

"You're not done yet bitch! Get up here and clean my dick, it's covered in your disgusting peasant ass. If you do a good enough job I'll consider fucking you again" Charlotte decreed, of course she was definitely going to fuck Nikki again, infact she was going to be fucking Nikki Bella all night along but it was still fun to toy with her new piece of fuck meat.

"Yes my Queen" Nikki said breathlessly, moving herself around to face Charlotte's cock, clearly exhausted. Still that doesn't stop her from eagerly taking that giant cock into her mouth again. Yesterday the thought of tasting her own asshole of another woman's dick would have been disgusting to Nikki but now Charlotte's cock seemed like the tastiest meal she'd ever eaten. Nikki was so glad to be worshiping her Queen's cock, thankful she could give back to the women who showed her where she belonged.

Sloppily moving her lips over every inch of that monster than gaped her asshole unlikely anything she'd ever experienced before in her life, making sure to clean every last drop of her ass cream up. Charlotte watched on, a perverse look of lust upon her face as she imagined all the things she was going to do to Nikki Bella and to the rest of the women's division. Break in Brie Bella and experience some twin magic?, show Becky and Paige who was really in charge of PCB?. Charlotte just knew she was going to enjoy every single second of it.

END


12