The First Lady vs. The Boss

Story Info
Lacey Evans Vs. Sasha Banks, Winner Takes All.
8k words
4.6
17.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smackdown Late 2019.

Lacey Evan's storms into Bayley and Sasha Bank's shared dressed room in the backstage area. The former marine still beside herself with rage after Sasha insulted her daughter earlier that night, during their tag team match. "You two nasties think you can mess with my family and just get away with it!?" Lacey says, crossing the room to get face to face with former Women's Tag Team champions. "You messed with the wrong lady".

"Let's get one thing clear you wanna-be Mary Poppins. We can do anything we want because we are the leaders of this division." Sasha replied with her signature attitude.

"You picked a fight with the wrong people Lacey, you think we we're just going to forget that you knocked Sasha out cold?" Bayley chimes in, although making sure to move herself behind Sasha before hand.

"Honey, do not test my patience. I am only going to say this one time. Do not. Mess with my family again or there will be consequences." Lacey says matter-of-factly. "You crossed a line tonight and you're going to pay for it."

"Oh yeah? Is that what you want?" Bayley pipes up from behind Sasha Banks, motioning to her Smackdown Women's Championship that sits on the bench of her dressing room. "Well I couldn't care less what you want. I do this for me now."

"That championship needs to be held by a real lady, one who can finally bring some class back to this division but you're going to have to wait Bayley. I'll deal with you soon enough." Lacey says to the current Smackdown Women's Champion before turning her attention completely to Sasha Banks. "You're going to regret what you did tonight honey. I want you in the ring, with your nasty little ass on the line."

"Let me remind you who you're dealing with. I am the blueprint, the standard and THE legit boss. You? You're broke. A nobody. As much as I would love to bend you over like the bitch you are, I don't have time for you. I'm busy making my album" Sasha shoots back at the Sexy Southern Belle.

"Bless your heart. You really think a little thang like you could bend me over? Everyone know's if Charlotte wasn't drafted to Raw that you'd be getting your nasty little behind stuffed every night." Lacey says with a patronizing laugh. "and I saw Rhea Ripley sneaking into your hotel room to "celebrate" after Survivor Series, Bayley. Both you classless bottoms need to be bent over my knee so I can give you the spanking that your Mommas should have given you a long time ago."

"How dare you! I've been topping sluts and winning championships since before you even had your first match. I'm rich. I'm strong. I'm the BOSS. " Sasha explodes in response, enraged by Lacey's comments. Mostly because everything the former marine said was true. Sasha just couldn't help herself around Charlotte. Once upon a time she dreamt of being the one to take Charlotte anal virginity but that felt like a lifetime ago. The daughter of Ric Flair having long since proven her superiority over the dark-skinned beauty.

Bayley couldn't offer any response except to look away, blushing. For being such a proud and fierce competitor in the ring, she was a total anal loving slut in the bed room. She wouldn't bottom for just anyone, you had to be a real stud to get a shot at Bayley's insanely thick ass. Charlotte, Sasha and Asuka had made sure she never went a day without being anally pounded back in NXT and Rhea Ripley proved that she was just as skilled in dishing out the kind of brutal butt fucking that Bayley craved at Survivor Series.

"All I hear is a lot of talk. Now if there's one thing I can't abide, it's an uppity bottom who has forgotten her place." Lacey continues to insult the first ever Women's Tag Team Champions. "Why don't you step up for once in your life and put your money where you mouth is or are you afraid you're gonna end up liking becoming my nasty little whore a bit to much?"

"Sassy Southern Belle? More like Slutty Southern Belle. That's what I'm going to make you Lacey. You think you're a role model? Let's see how much of a role model you are when you're sucking your ass off my strap-on. You've got your match." Sasha fires back, having been successfully goaded into accepting Lacey's challenge. "We're going to bend you over in front of the entire women's locker room and make an example out of you. Then no one is going to question who the real leaders of this division are."

"Oh honey, we'll just see who's talking soon enough. You and your friend are going to experience what a real lady with style, class and confidence can do to a couple of low-class sluts. Lacey says with a smile before turning to leave the locker room, leaving a furious Bayley and Sasha behind.

****

The Night of the Match

"That messy bitch is going to regret messing with us." Sasha says to Bayley as she prepares for her Winner Take All with Lacey Evans. "I can't wait to see the look on her face when I make her tap out."

"It's going to be so hot Sash', she's going wish she spent more time wrestling and less time sippin' sweat tea on her porch. I've got your back tonight and I promise you, that jarhead isn't going to walkout of here tonight without getting her sexy southern butt gaped wide open." Bayley encourages her friend, unable to help but admire Lacey's incredible body even when insulting her.

"You're such a good friend, Bayley. I won't need any help with that bimbo but if she looks like she's about to cheat or fluke her way into win, I know you'll be there to set things right." Sasha responds with a knowing smile before finishing her pre-match preparations and departing the dressing room.

Bayley wasn't going to escort Sasha to ringside, they decided it would be better to catch Lacey Evans off-guard and then run in when she least expected it. Despite Sasha's arrogant claims that Lacey wouldn't be a problem for her, the devious duo both knew they intended to screw the muscular blonde in more ways than one. Bayley had intended wait near the concession stands during the match and run in from the crowd when she saw an opportunity and was about to leave the room before her phone suddenly began to ring...

****

The Match

The match was competitive at first, the former NXT Champion using her superior speed and agility to stick and move against her larger, more powerful opponent. However as the match went on and Lacey managed to get her hands on Sasha, the strength difference became increasingly apparent. Sasha couldn't believe how much weaker she was, she help so small compared to the former marine. Lacey began to just rag doll her around the ring, toying with the former tag champion. Sasha tried her best to fight back but she was overwhelmed every time she attempted to mount any offense.

Still Sasha wasn't worried, she knew her best friend had her back. She managed to deliver a quick eye poke to larger woman, finally giving herself a moment of reprieve from the beating the blonde was handly giving her. She then began to undo the top turnbuckle padding, causing the referee to step in and admonish her. Which is exactly what Sasha planned on from the beginning, her real goal was to distract the referee, giving Bayley the chance to attack Lacey from behind.

The problem was that Bayley never showed up. Sasha distracted the referee for as long as possible but the Smackdown's Women's Champion was nowhere to be seen. Sasha didn't know what to do, she couldn't understand why Bayley hadn't appeared to help her. This moment of confusion was all Lacey Evans needed to deliver a brutal Woman's Right directly to the chin on the self-proclaimed standard, knocking her out cold.

****

Later that night

Lacey was alone in her hotel room, speaking on the phone. "Thank you so much for helping me out tonight, honey. You should have seen the look on that nasty ghetto rat's face when her partner didn't show up." Lacey said while laughing, clearly very pleased with how her night has gone thus far. "In fact she should be here any minute now so I'm going to let you get back to it. From the sounds of it you're treating that classless thing the way she deserves to be treated. Have a good night."

Sure enough, not long after Lacey got off the phone she heard a knock on her door. With a devious smile across the face, the Sassy Southern Belle made her way across the room to open it. This allowed The Boss to burst in the room, clearly distraught about the outcome of their match.

"What did you do to Bayley? I can't find her anywhere and she isn't answering her phone. I know you have something to do with this!" Growing bold in her fury, the standard gets right in the face of the marine, pointing her finger accusingly.

Lacey's responded by grabbing Sasha by her blue hair and dragging her over towards the bed of the large hotel room. The former 3 times Women's Champion crying out, attempting to resist but finds herself at the mercy of the much stronger blonde. Once they reach the bed, Lacey takes a seat and pulls her across her knees to deliver a hard slap to the skirt covered ass of Sasha Banks.

"You think I'm going to be taking anymore lip from you?" Lacey says, roughly stripping Sasha of her clothing before delivering another sharp slap to her perky butt. "This is a classy hotel and I will not let you bring it down by running around, talking trash like the low rent slut that you are"

Sasha attempts a response but is quickly silenced by the powerful hands of Lacey Evans connecting with her tight, juicy cheeks. The Boss can only let out a little yelp of pain, forced to stay there and take whatever abuse Lacey decides to throw at her.

"I'll tell where you're little friend is...but I told you that I was going to give you the spanking that your Momma should have given you years ago and darlin', that's a promise I intend to keep." Lacey says, all the while continuing to punish the Boss's butt. "You think I didn't know you we're going to try to screw me? That's exactly what I would expect a tacky, classless whore like you to do. So I called a friend of mine.

"I think you're familiar with her, she did beat your ass at Survivor Series." Lacey explains while pummeling Sasha's behind with her strong hands. Switching between cheeks with each strike causing them to jiggle erotically. Sasha could only hang her head in shame, teeth clenched, trying to deny Lacey Evans the satisfaction of hearing her cry out in pain.

"I called Rhea Ripley and asked for a favor. I had her call up that nasty friend of yours for a little booty call and I heard she didn't even have to think before running off on you." Lacey says, seemingly intend on turning Sasha's ass from black to black and blue.

"She wouldn't just forget about me!" Sasha Banks cried out in frustration at being out smarted by the more powerful woman. Although deep down she knew that Lacey's words were true. Bayley and Sasha were best friend and they shared everything. That's why Sasha knew Bayley hadn't been able to stop talking about the things Rhea had done to her following Survivor Series. The Australian had punished and pleasured Bayley's body and mind until the early hours of the morning before kicking her out of her own hotel room like a cheap prostitute. Bayley had to come knocking on Sasha's door a hot sweaty, exhausted, cum drunk mess.

Sasha had fucked Bayley's bubble butt countless times but she'd never fucked her like that. It drove Sasha crazy, why couldn't she satisfy Bayley like that? To make matters worse it was the women that pinned Sasha causing Team Smackdown to lose their match at Survivor Series. She felt so inadequate but was too proud to tell even her best friend so she just bit her tongue and listened.

"I'm a lady, honey and ladies don't lie. And you will address me as Miss Evans from now on." Lacey continued, the sound of her hands slapping against Sasha's soft, smooth ass echoing throughout the hotel room. "If fact they're just down the hall. Luckily these rooms are sound proof because otherwise the entire building would hear your nasty friend squealing like a prized pig."

"You belong to me tonight and I intend to teach you some manners. Now you're going to ask me fill your nasty ass up and you're going to do it politely." Lacey threatens while delivering some particularly hard slaps to The Boss's tender ass. Sasha knew that the spanking would continue until she did what she was told. One way or another she was getting filled up my Lacey strap-on dick. That didn't seem to make it any easier, especially for someone with as much pride as Sasha.

"...please...fuck me." Sasha manages to mutter under her breath. With each fresh spank Lacey unleashed to Sasha juicy rump, the blue haired beauty was becoming more and more desperate to end the marine's onslaught, which was just as embarrassing as it was painful. It was the most humiliated she had ever felt in her entire life. At least when she lost to Charlotte she could take solace that she lost to a once in a generation talent and probably the most accomplished women's wrestler in WWE history. Lacey had only been wrestling for a few years and the rookie had defeated Sasha at every turn. She was out smarted, beaten and soon she was going to be fucked senseless.

"Not nearly good enough, honey." Lacey said dismissively as she continued to tenderize her rival's behind as if it were a piece of meat. To Lacey that's all Sasha Banks was, a cheap piece of meat. She didn't have any class, any smarts or any sophistication and the former marine planned to spend the night degrading her like she deserved to be degraded.

"Please! Please fuck my nasty little ass with your big dick, Miss Evans!" Sasha cried out finally, after several failed attempts at pleading which Lacey found to be lacking. Choosing to only respond with brutal, butt bruising strikes. The former tag team champion searched deep inside herself, looking for the will power to resist but instead rediscovered the submissive feelings she always tried to pretend weren't there. It was hard to deny them now when every spank from Lacey seemed to make Sasha's pussy wetter. The smaller woman being made to feel ways she hasn't felt since Charlotte was ramming her full of big, fake cock on a regular basis.

"Hmmmm, I guess that's the best I can expect from dumb slut." Lacey says before roughly pushing Sasha off of her knees and onto the floor, The Boss barely managing to brace herself in time to prevent her face from hitting the floor. The Blueprint's first reaction was to strike back at her rival but it only took a stern look from Evans to make Sasha think better of it.

"You be a good girl and fetch my strap-on for me. Go on now" Lacey orders with her sexy Southern accent, while motioning towards her luggage on the other side of the room. "Why don't you crawl over too? You're going to be spending a lot of time on your knees from now on, you should get used to it."

Sasha just gritted her teeth and did what she was told, making her way on all fours across the hotel room floor. She didn't have a choice. She lost, which meant that at least for tonight, her body didn't belong to her. It was property of the self-proclaimed First Lady of the WWE.

As Lacey watched Sasha's tight, toned body move across the floor, she eyes couldn't help to be drawn to Sasha's freshly spanked butt. Lacey almost drooling with thoughts of all the way she would use and abuse it. The proud mother couldn't wait to punish her for what Sasha had done to both her and her family. Banks being such a hot piece of ass just made it all the sweeter.

Sasha had underestimated Lacey Evan's and she paid for it. It was a mistake many women had made in WWE before. They thought because Evans was a rookie that she'd be easy pickings but they were wrong and Lacey made them pay up with their asses. Even "The Man" was on the receiving end of many brutal pounding from the sexy former soldier. Although Lacey never managed to defeat the fiery redhead when the Raw Women's Championship was on the line, she'd beaten her many times when Becky Lynch put her ass up for grabs.

Money In The Bank 2019 was a special night. Becky Twin Belts becoming Becky Two Cocks as she received a life changing doubled teaming from Lacey and Charlotte. The cocky Irishwomen's mouth wrote checks that her ass had to cash and the two busty blondes used every ouch of their incredible strength to fuck the loud mouth champion into a screaming, broken mess. Becky hadn't been the same since, despite what one might think from watching Monday Night Raw. Becky was constantly begging the two muscular wrestlers for a repeat performance. Which they of course were more than happy to provide, most recently the night of Survivor Series.

Sasha finally reached Lacey's luggage where she retrieved the awaiting strap-on dick, which of course was massive. Sasha gulping as she came face to face with the instrument of her own anal execution. Meanwhile Lacey had stood up from the bed and removed all of her clothing. Revealing everything from her huge tits, toned abs, muscular back, thick, juicy ass and long, powerful legs.

"Good girl. Now come over here and put it on me." Lacey commands standing tall over her recently defeated rival. Sasha couldn't help but appreciate the view of Lacey's toned and tanned body, even under the circumstances. Almost getting lost in the sight for a moment before obeying her orders. Fearful of another spanking if she hesitated any longer.

As she crawled back across the hotel room floor, Sasha began to feel very small. While Lacey appeared to grow larger which each stride she took towards her rival. Sasha experiencing the same feeling of inadequacy she felt around Charlotte or when Bayley was gushing over memories of Rhea's vicious fucking. She thought, no, she knew that was better than other women. She was beautiful, athletic and multi-talented. So why did she always seem to come up short when it mattered?

Charlotte was the first woman to ever make Sasha Banks doubt herself, despite the two being closely matched at fighting, the blonde bombshell has proven herself to be in a completely different league when it came to fucking. It all started after NXT's R-Evolution. Sasha lost her championship match and her anal virginity. She didn't break that night but she cracked and those cracks only grew each time Charlotte fucked her senseless.

Sasha tried to settle for second best. If she couldn't be better than Charlotte, she could at least be better than everyone else. It had worked for a while but now she couldn't even be number 2. Rhea was currently fucking Bayley better than Sasha could even dream of and Lacey was about to spend the night punishing her with this massive, rubber cock.

She felt so defeated and helpless...but also, to her annoyance and humiliation, incredibly turned on. Her pussy was on fire and her recently pre-lubed ass ached to be stretched around the thick piece of rubber meat she carried towards Lacey Evans. The Boss's pride and ego battling her body and mind, trying to suppress her submissive cravings.

"Come on now, I don't have all night." Lacey says once Sasha had reached her. The blonde turning her back to Sasha, stepping into the huge strap-on dick that was laid at her feet. This allows Sasha to pull her soon to be invader up the well-built legs of the southern raised lady, allowing her to pull the clasps tight and providing Lacey Evans with the means to sexual dominate her. As soon as Sasha finishes tightening the harness, fully securing Lacey big dick to her waist, Lacey reached back and roughly shoved Sasha's face into her thick yet toned ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" Sasha let out in surprises, the sounds of her protests muffled by the thick cheeks her face was buried in. Moving her hands up to Lacey's sturdy thighs, Sasha attempted to push away but was easily held in place by the more muscular woman. She had planned to spent the night buried in Lacey's big booty but this wasn't what she had in mind.