Queen for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure between her legs grew and grew until Jasbee's cunt dripped off the stranger's shaft and onto the plastic sheet. She struggled to open her eyes, to focus her thoughts, anything to keep herself from being dragged down by the gravitational pull of the stranger's persuasion, but it was no good. Every time she thought she had a chance at coming back to herself, he pounded her pussy with another driving roll of his hips and her breath went out in a whoosh, taking the contents of her brain along with it. Her mind felt loose and drowsy and compliant, and all she wanted to do was go along with the flow of his events and nod helplessly to everything he said. "Naturally, there would be certain rules to follow, but I think we can come to an agreement, don't you?" Jasbee twitched and moaned. It was the closest she could come to words now.

"Of course we can," the man said, speeding up the pace of his fucking until Jasbee's eyes rolled back in her head behind her closed eyelids. His smooth, even tones didn't change a bit, despite the urgency she felt every time he drove his cock into her; it was as though he had taken all of Jasbee's self-control into his own body, leaving her a whimpering, leaking mess while he easily and effortlessly took posession of her will and volition. Her every muscle wanted to tense up in screaming ecstasy, but she was so relaxed and drowsy that all she could do was lie there in limp, insensate pleasure and drool onto the massage table. "I think we'll begin discussing that shortly, just as soon as we come to an agreement about the broad thrust. Would you be interested in a full-time, live-in position, my dear? A... permanent arrangement in our household?"

Jasbee didn't really believe she would wind up in just one position before the stranger was finished with her, and there was only one kind of thrust she thought he'd be interested in. But she couldn't bring herself to care, not anymore. The hot, driving pleasure felt so good against her clit every time his cock rubbed against it, and all she could think about now was prolonging that warm, wonderful feeling between her thighs. "Uh, uh, uh huh," she whimpered, and the last thing her conscious self retained before her mind simply dissolved into ecstasy was a deep, massive orgasm that melted her thoughts into blissful obedience to her new Master.

THE END

12