All Comments on 'Queen Katie'

by MikeyGee

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Marriage gone

When husband and wife submit to alpha male marriage is over. She described husband as filet mignon but agrees to take a lover. Then turned hubby into wimp having having him drink lovers cum from her overly stretched vagina. He has already lost her, he just hasn't seen it yet. He won't be able to stimulate her now that she is used to oversized cock. This is a very unhealthy situation for husband, be will slowly just become a shell of who he used to be. Both will lose because after alpha male gets tired of stretched out wife he will toss her out like leftovers and find another couple to dominate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still neither loving nor respectful

If you attach conditions to a safeword, then it's NOT A SAFEWORD! Real submissives don't need to be manipulated to submit, because it's what they really want. This story is about a women who cruelly manipulates and disrespects her husband, all while rationalizing her behaviour by telling herself that she loves him.

It was well written, for a fantasy story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I can see how 'some' people can get in this big time

Personally I got my full ration of mind fuckery role play in boot camp. My cuck cage was the USS Carl Vinson. No women on board on board and out to sea for months at a time. Worst of all would be submitting to a vapid wife like Katie , no matter how attractive . Now someone wicked , beautiful and smart like Angelina Jolie before Billy Bob. I could have lasted 2 weeks before it got old.

But hey - the author mixed a dash of humor in with kink very well. Good read . I thank the author. My honest question is how after a shitty day at work , a man could stay in glorified fluffer of pussy mode with no hope for quid pro quo? Shakes head in honest befuddlement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 to help your score!!!

Good read and a great LW story!! Don't you think so dear annony???

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Just an old and overused plot...

Just an old and overused plot...Nothing new in it, not even a twist...3 pages of nothing...And this began with a laugh: " Not only was her husband funny, intelligent, and good looking, he was one of the best lovers she had ever had – if not the best..."...why a laugh? because this was said and then boom...he was less than a man, encaged, and forbidden to make love to his wife...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mindless Drivel

Humiliation, cock cages and slurping the bulls cum.Gee.Mikeygee how totally unoriginal and cliche. You really should come out of moms basement.It might give you an original thought. No vote.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a good story and effort. Eat shit annony. if anyone lives in the basement it's your fag ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fetish gay shit

# 1

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
FETISH FETISH GAY GAY move along folks nothing to read here

This is not Loving Wives, it's mental illness. Sick shit. 1* for cowardice in posting outside of the cesspool where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Also today

a new baboon on Cuckerotica.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another cuckie story

favored by that cunt bonnietaylor. Just her comment makes this a ONE STAR read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Read the first sentence

went to the end and gave it a 1*. Another new willing cuckold writers polluting this category with fetish crap. Climb back into the sewer you crawled out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bonnie will by soon

To give you your 5... I sure as heck won't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

You do realize the cage is a toy? One that Mark can masturbate and cum while it's on him? And that he can remove it without the key, because, of course, it's a toy? So she's playing Mark's game (whatever that is) and only thinks she's in control. Of course Mark is about to wake up to the fact that she's nothing more than a self centered, cheating slut that's exposing him to every disease known to man. And that she's just using him to pay her bills. Time to throw the slut out and divorce her. And the "Bull" bit? Every time I read that garbage I envision a big bull running around in a field looking for his balls after he's been castrated. Too damn funny. Another awful story in which idiots run around doing inane, unbelievable things.

No stars, as even giving this one star would be an insult to the star.

When is Lit going to allow negative stars?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Wrong catagory

It should be in humour because this was so hilarious, I damn near pissed myself laughing. The dialogue was great, I'm impressed that you went that route. Not many authors would have the balls to out comedy Kevin Hart.

I look forward to more stories from you if they're all as funny as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would post in fetish or bdsm if I were you... The loving wives people get cranky about anything kinky

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

because Bonnie Taylor gave it 5 also, suck shit Annonie

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Blah blah blah

skipped from page 1 to 3, just was an unending sex scene, no insight into the thoughts of the participants. Better luck next time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ho hum ... yawn, 1*

I think every bit of tired, old, cliched, 'paint by numbers' cuck and bull has been squeezed into this story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
A Queen?

Seems to me she's not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Not only was her husband funny, intelligent, and good looking, he was one of the best lovers she had ever had – if not the best."

No, not intelligent. If you added this couples IQ together you would not make 100.

I know, since in school they always told you you were special, you thought that meant your IQ was above average. But you really are special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To each his own but he should walk into traffic so it looks like an accident when he kills himself. No person could love their spouse by acting that way , meaning the pig wife and abnormal hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, I had to stop reading. These two people are nothing to match your descriptions of...

....them. And their actions individually and together put paid to the false notion that they love one another. They simply have complimentary and near equally damaged moral and ethical mindsets. Simply, their several neuroses compliment each other.

This particular complimentary set require ongoing escalation of offense and abuse to get similar highs....usually resulting in maiming or injury, but certainly, once a line is crossed for the aggrieved participant an explosive dismantling of the household, marriage, or whatever the arrangement might be.

This fairyland, "all fun and no consequences" mindset is impossible to sustain for long. I have no experience or observation where people come out of it I damaged, or unscathed. The consequences are always horrific.

So, I can't get very far into this kind of story without a strong negative reaction.

So I leave you with this thought....your legacy is you, in history. What is your message? Is this how you want to be remembered? For this is how you present yourself.

Think about it.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 8 years ago
Intense!

I will never understand the masochistic "sick fucks" (as one of them unwittingly describes himself) who punish themselves by reading extreme femdom cuckold fantasies and then scream their anguish in this forum. There are powerful feelings explored here by a considerable literary talent. I'm grateful for imaginations that can evoke them and make them available. I advise those who disagree to save their objections for a crotchety, no doubt impotent and baffling old age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deserves higher rating

The usual loving wife hating crowd out in force to bully a new author. They read the tagline, know they will not like it and then read it anyway. Wish I had that much time on my hands!

Write more MikeGee!

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
Don't bother just more drival

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic story

makes my cock hard reading about giving up control of my cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

Not a big fan of the bull holding her key but great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
needs a follow on written.

It is a good read, but the hubby will resent the bull having the key. I think he will use the safe word in time. The wife will get tired of the bull in time thats what a hotwife does in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Haters on this board are ridiculous. Ignore the closet queers and misogynists and their psychological projection and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit. avoid.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to help the writer's score and counter the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* for a CUNT and to offset the faggots

More pollution for LW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes, She Felt Like a Queen.

Right up to the point when she was served with the divorce papers stating adultery as the cause. She felt like a queen right up to the point that Mark told her that all her actions had been recorded by his PI.

She felt like a queen right up to the point that she read that Phillip had been beaten to death by a gang of unknown assailents.

She didn't feel like a queen when she was living in a shithole appartment on the wrong side of town and living on minimal wage.

You see, the dumb bitch didn't know when she had it good and had to push the envelope.

Another slut bites the dust!

devilspydevilspyabout 8 years ago
Well done

Cuckold is learning and will soon love his chastity time. So many games yet to play and explore. Cuckold's full balls will be so blue and in sweet pain. Sky is the limit cuckold.

msbishop702msbishop702about 8 years ago
No that's a sexy Woman

More more, oh god more please... how do I get a prude wife to be like this sexy woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic

i sit with a raging hard on waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well that's it then

Mr big dick has now assured his meeting with some very nasty people who will make modifications to his package, and Katie is history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bewidered

I can't understand why numbskulls who don't really enjoy cuckold fantasies insist on reading and then trashing them. It's fantasy, jerkwads. I'm not crazy about the bull being the keyholder. Maybe that'll be rectified in the sequel, which I really hope there will be, because this chapter was really hot. Thanks, ignore the trolls, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Bewidered

Obviously the concept that you have read a story to know what's in it is too complex for you. If I can know what is in a story without reading it, that's very, very, very good evidence the story is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
U sick perverts

Just plane sick

ChastizedChastizedover 7 years ago

Right on man, what an outstanding start and moving on to part 2.

Thanks

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
WoW!!!

Holy Shit, Great Story!!!

Thank you for writing and posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re. Re. Bewildered

There are descriptions of the story before you open the story. This one was clearly described as chastity and cuckold, no surprise about the context of the story.

It was very well written. I still can't believe how many people don't know what the subject of "hot wife" or "loving wife" really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really good

Hoping you will write more. Sadly part 2 was not the same quality.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 5 years ago
great story

he is a very lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best

This is hands-down the best story I've ever read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous