All Comments on 'Queen of Clubs Redone Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! You've been sorely missed. :)

EncntctEncntctover 1 year ago

This is great as usual, you really know how to set up a story. I’m attached to these characters and cannot wait to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More. Please

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

I really like this new version but I’m disappointed as you never finish basketball game and started this great new story

EmirusEmirusover 1 year ago

Sometime since I read the original two chapters of Queen of Clubs and so after reading this Redone I’ve read them again.

**********

You have managed to make sufficient changes in the story (made somewhat easier because of the increased length) to make this one a story in its own right. Just as with the original I enjoyed reading it.

**********

I will read Queen of Spades as soon as possible. I’m interested in how the relationship develops between Raquel and Adam/Jonathon; presumably their quest to both find out what’s happened to Sarah; interaction between the sisters and him; other cartels, police etc.

**********

I don’t understand (possibly I will after reading Queen of Spades) why it isn’t, apparently, going to be Ch.01, Ch.02, Ch.03 etc. I’m assuming we’re going to get Queen of Hearts and Queen of Diamonds?

**********

As I said before it was an enjoyable read which is the response every writer is wanting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...