Queen of Clubs Redone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salvador tosses out a small little bag with coke in it.

"We have a new competitor selling some shit coke in our territory among other drugs," he says. He's always been a tall man and keeps his head shaved. His dark bronze skin tone is something he shares with his younger brother Gustavo. But Tavo keeps his dark black hair, neatly trimmed with a fade. Both men have short trimmed beards and mustaches. Both men are tall and lean. But Sal wears an expensive suit, tailored to fit his muscular body while Tavo wears cargo shorts and a t-shirt. They may share some similarities in physical appearance, but the two brothers couldn't be any more different than oil is to water. While Sal is strict and rigid, Tavo is basically a hippy little stoner. But both men are very handsome and attractive, but to me, they're family. Practically my brothers.

"I have also heard reports of an organization trying to move into our territory," Viviana says. She's always been a good friend to me. Of course, even though we've grown up together and are practically sisters, I've never thought about how beautiful she is. Silky brown hair and golden honey skin. She might not have the largest breasts, but what she lacks in her chest, she makes up for with that butt she has. I'm more than a little envious. Although, my own butt isn't flat by any means, but compared to hers, it's as round as a door.

Kamilla picks up the coke and opens it. She sniffs it before she swipes a small sample with her long-nailed pinky finger. She too has a butt I'm jealous of and she shares the same thick thighs that Viviana sports. But she's a little... bulkier than the rest of us. Not to say she's unattractive, but she could certainly hold her own in a fight, not to say that Viviana couldn't. I've seen her knock a bitch out, but Kamilla has strength. "Of course they cut their coke with baking soda. Cheap trash. Nothing like what we sell. Our coke is far better. Ours is pure unlike this shit. Maybe some ignorant tourist will buy this garbage, but not someone with money and taste. We have nothing to worry about. They'll lose any customers just because they sell a shit product."

"Coke isn't the only thing they sell and that's the problem. They sell heroin, meth, and some other hallucinogenic drugs. We can't allow meth and heroin on our streets. It's bad for business. Turns our potential customers into mindless zombies. That's why we sell coke, marijuana, and ecstasy. It's good for business and it goes well with our clubs and resorts. People who buy our coke and our x, will dance, drink and have fun. They'll spend more money at our resorts and for the most part, these drugs are relatively harmless. At least compared with meth and heroin. And who knows what kind of hallucinogenic drug they sell. It'd be fine if it was just acid or mushrooms, but I heard otherwise," Sal says in disgust. His face contorts in a scowl with his eyebrows arching down to his nose.

"There's no need to tell us what's good for business," Kamilla spits out.

"Regardless, I agree with you," Nina says. She's slimmer than all of us, but she has an elegance to her that we all lack. She holds herself up high and has a professionalism to herself. She dresses to match the way she carries herself. A white expensive business suit with a pencil skirt and heels to match. "We need to squash the competition before it poses a more serious threat and we certainly don't want meth and heroin running rampant on our streets. It'll hurt the community and ruin families. And people might point the finger to our cartel. Even though our cartel mostly exports our coke world wide and our domestic sales are mostly to tourists. The reason we get away with our activities is because of all the good we do in the community. We've built a good reputation with our charitable giving and all the things we do for the community, especially with the locals. It would certainly hurt our reputation if linked with these parasites."

"That's not the only problem we have to deal with," Viviana says as she takes a step forward. "We've got another problem. I have reason to believe we've got moles in our organization. I suspect they're tied to the American DEA. My contacts in Miami say they're trying to crack down on drugs getting smuggled into the US. And just last week, one of our ships got boarded by their military, thankfully it wasn't a shipment of our coke, but regular shipment with our shipping company. I don't think they know that we ship our product by plane, but I suspect they knew about our ships from someone on the inside."

"That is truly troubling. We can't rule anyone out besides for the people in this room right now. Everyone else must be considered a suspect and investigated. Even if you trust them, who knows what these Americans will do to get information. I know for a fact they'll resort to kidnapping family members in order to force cooperation," Nina says.

"That doesn't surprise me. They say we're the criminals and yet these Americans are willing to kill innocent people to get what they want," Sal says as he spits on the ground in disgust.

"Yeah, they're a bunch of hypocrites, that's for sure," Tavo says as he pulls out a blunt and sparks it.

"Seriously, Tavo?" Sal says as he glares at him.

"What? Did you want a hit?" Tavo asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Can you not wait to smoke that until after the meeting?" Sal asks.

"Why does it matter? It's just weed. I'll share. I don't mind. There's plenty to go around," Tavo says. I can't help but laugh. Tavo may be a little bit aloof to say the least, but you gotta love him. He definitely lightens the mood.

"If we're done here, I have a shipment I need to prepare to send up to Miami," Viviana says.

"Yes, I still have a few more growhouses to check," Kamilla says. We all agree to adjourn the meeting.

There's not much else to say as we all depart. I head back to the club to find my contact, Rodrigo Tasis, there. He's an older man who's been doing this for a long time. If anyone can find her, it's him. I pull him into a private room. "What have you found?"

"Honestly, nothing. I can't make heads or tales of this. There doesn't seem to be any trace of evidence of her disappearance from her last known location. It's like she just vanished," he says.

"You seriously have come here to tell me nothing? What am I paying you for?" I snap at him.

"I did find something... I believe this is the drug she's been looking into," he says, holding out a small bag with a little pill in it. I take it from him and look at it closely.

"Thank you and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that. It's just been a long few weeks," I say with a sigh. "I'll have an expert take a look at it."

"It's all right. I completely understand and I'll continue to look, but I need to be blunt. It's not looking good," he says.

"I know... I appreciate your bluntness."

He nods his head. "Well, I better get back to it. Let me know if you have anything more to work with after your experts take a look at that."

I nod and he leaves. This little pill is the reason for all this trouble.

After I get back to my office, I grab the phone and call Raul Saavedra, the man who owns the rum company we buy from. "Raquel, I was just thinking of you."

"How am I not surprised," I say with a smile forming.

"You're always on my mind. How can I not think about a woman as beautiful as you."

"Sweet. Truly."

"So... I take it you're calling about the end of our contract and would like to negotiate a new one," he says, his voice always dripped with honey.

"You read my mind. Give me a deal and I'll throw you a party," I say.

"Oh, how nice of you. Will you be the main entertainment?"

I laugh. "Not likely. But I'm sure I can find you a good replacement."

"Well then, in that case what kind of deal did you have in mind?"

"Well, we're interested in possibly expanding our club brand into other locations, so if that is the case, would you be willing to give us a bigger discount if we give you a bigger order? Not to mention I could sweet talk Salvador Casaus into allowing you into becoming his number one rum distiller."

"You'd do that for me? Sal's a hard buy. The man is more than difficult, but he does seem to listen to you. What's your secret?"

"Darling, we're family. He's my cousin." Not by blood, but by circumstances.

"If you talk Sal into putting my Rum as his number one than I'll give you an extra five percent discount on top of your orders," he says.

"Five percent? How about ten percent? I'll also purchase your tequila as well," I say.

"If you order as much tequila as you do rum, then you have a deal," he says.

"Will that go for Sal as well?" I ask.

"You bet, but I better see a huge increase in orders," he says.

"Oh don't worry. You'll have to open an entire new distillery to keep up with all the orders you'll get."

"I knew there was a reason you were my favorite. And it's not just because of your good looks. You're a damn shark disguised as an angel fish. A triple threat, smart, pretty and a sweet talker," he says. I can't help but laugh and it's not even forced. The man may be a womanizer, but he is sweet. Not that I'd ever sleep with him. He's a little too old and that's besides the fact that I doubt he'd like what's hanging between my legs. That's why I'm pretty selective about who I bring into the bedroom. That's what made Sarah special. She didn't care that I was trans. I think she liked me even more for it, not that she ever fetishized me because of it. She loved me for me. We may have had a somewhat open relationship, but I saw myself growing old with her. I need to find her. I need to rescue her and get her back where she belongs, safe in my arms.

Chapter 5: Jonathan Hall

Once I check into a low-budget apartment in Cancun with creaking floorboards, shit stained toilet and a moldy shower, I go over everything I know about Sarah's disappearance. She was last seen with this woman named Raquel Zorita who runs a local club and has ties to one of the Cartels. Seems as good as any place to start.

I open the lockbox I brought and take out my new identity. Jonathan Hall. I dress up like any American tourist and head out.

Before I investigate Raquel, I meet with two contacts of mine here. Carlos and David Pousa who are good friends of Sarah and me. Brothers who grew up in Cancun and work with our Government from time to time, but are with The Centro Nacional de Inteligencia or CNI in Mexico. We meet at a local bar and casually have a few drinks. They know why I'm here and they helped Sarah with her investigation of the drug.

They give me all the information I need on Raquel and the cartel she runs with her partners Nina and Kamilla Zorita, her adopted sisters, Gustavo and Salvador Casaus along with a woman named Viviana de la Cruz. All of them along with two other family members, Vanessa Casaus and Rosa Zorita were hostages during a cartel war between the original cartel that was led by their parents and this fairly new cartel who were called the Serpents. Their parents were killed and somehow the Serpents were also killed, but how is left unclear. There is a possibility of a third party who was after the Serpents, but there isn't enough information to say for sure. We also have another organization with a lot of power in Cancun and throughout the world known as the Exchange. They are primarily involved in human trafficking, a dispicable trade, but they also have their hands in everything else, including the law enforcement and politicians on every level. A highly dangerous organization with near unlimited resources.

"As you can see, you're about to enter a hornets nest," Carlos says as he adjusts his glasses. Carlos was always the computer wiz and could get any information you needed, while David worked the streets and was on a first named basis with most of the major players.

"Yeah, tread lightly. Most of them would stab you as soon as your back is turned right after shaking your hand and smiling to your face," David says in his usual straight-face, no bullshit manner. I nod and thank them as I pay for their drinks and head out.

The club itself is pretty top notch with a high end restaurant attached. The latest tech with lighting and sound systems. Cameras everywhere. Security well in place. Thankfully it's well before the nightlife picks up so the bouncer lets me in without any trouble after he looks at my I.D.

The place is covered in neon lighting with a glass floor that is lit up. I head to the bar and order a club soda. I pinpoint my exits and any places that could be dangerous. I take notice of each employee, mentally noting their descriptions and behaviors. I've already done my research on each of them, seeing any of their criminal records, social media, family and friends and any connections with major people of interest. I discovered one of them is a DEA agent, Jai Freeman. I don't know if I can trust him or not so I'll keep my identity hidden until I know if he is on anyone's payroll or not. You can never be too careful. I know corruption runs deep in the DEA. In any organization for that matter. I've heard things about Clay Holden that disgust me. There's no doubt in my mind that man is corrupt or else he'd have been put away just like the criminals he investigates.

My thoughts get halted in their tracks when I see her. She's far more beautiful in person than any picture. Long, dark black, silky hair with legs that go on for days. She's got a nice round ass and a slim waist. The long black dress can barely maintain her decent size bust. Her face is soft, yet sharp with luscious lips, painted red. Her eyes betray a cunning and cautious mind that seems to notice everything. And they just locked on with mine, causing her to bite down on her lip. I hold onto her gaze with all the confidence in the world and she's the first to break eye contact as she reaches up to rub her neck. Her smooth, golden bronze skin seems to glisten.

Just as expected, she walks over and takes a seat. "I haven't seen you here before."

"What makes you say that?" I ask with a sly grin.

"I just notice these things. Especially since it's a little early for a mexico vacation. We just don't get many Americans here in October."

"Well, I'm not exactly here on vacation." I take a sip of my drink.

"No? What are you here for, then?" she asks.

"A new start. I moved down here to get away, you could say."

She leans in. "And how is that going for you?"

"Honestly, too early to tell. Still need to find some work. Got any openings?" I say as my grin grows wider.

"Possibly, are you a good worker?" she asks.

"I'd like to think I am. I've got military experience if you're needing more people for security."

"Oh? Military, huh? I might have a spot open on our security team. But we'll have to do a little interview first. Might as well do it here and now. I've got some time, if that's okay with you," she says, her eyes never leaving mine.

"That sounds even better," I say, with a grin. I follow her back into a private office where she has someone bring us drinks. "I don't drink alcohol. Sorry. I just..."

"I understand. AA?" she asks.

I shrug, not confirming or denying. But the truth is that I don't want alcohol to cloud my judgment. I just don't drink out on a mission. Alcohol slows your reactions. In my field, that could be the difference between life and death. However, it's not a complete lie. I used to drown my pain in alcohol, but I eventually discovered alcohol doesn't really make the pain go away, it just makes you too dumb to feel it. "Four years now."

"I respect that, but why come out to a club if you're not going to drink? Why tempt yourself?" she asks.

"To be honest, I don't even want to drink anymore. It won't solve my problems, it'll just make more problems. And I don't really care for the hangovers anymore. I like having a clear head. But that doesn't mean I still can't have fun, right? Just because I don't drink doesn't make it so I can't enjoy myself at a club. But in order to avoid these discussions about why I'm not drinking, I usually order something that looks like a drink. That way I don't get the, oh why aren't you drinking? Are you an alcoholic? Why come to a bar if you're not going to drink?"

She snorts out a laugh. "I can definitely understand that and I like it. Definitely makes for a better employee. So, you said you've got military experience?"

"Yeah, I enlisted right after I graduated high school at eighteen. I served in the Marines for four years until EAS date in the Corps. Then I enlisted in the navy for a two year contract before I joined the Navy Seals Special Ops for my last contract before doing government work for a short time. For obvious reasons I can't talk about what I did there."

Her eyes narrow. "So... Why Mexico?"

I let out a sigh. I know it sounds crazy to tell a leader of a cartel that I served in the very same government actively trying to take her down, but when building an alternate alias, I feel it's better to create a lie based on truth. It's much easier to become who you already are, then to be something you are not. And being up front and honest with her, even though I'm hiding my own identity for obvious reasons, will make her trust me more. It shows I have nothing to hide. "I need a new start."

I let out a sigh and look her straight in the eyes. "I've done things while in service of the government and military that I... I'm just not proud of it. It's hard to return home and go back to what life was before I left. I'm not the same person I was when I left and I don't think I can face my family with all the things I've done. They still see that same boy that they raised and grew up with and I can't be that person anymore. I guess I'm trying to find a place where I can just start over."

For a second, I see what could only be empathy in her eyes. She bites her lip and looks away before she takes a drink and returns her gaze to mine. "I know exactly how you feel and I thank you for being open and honest with me. But I will warn you that things here are done in a way that might not be suitable for someone who's worked for the government and are used to law and order."

"Look, I'm not stupid. I get that this city runs on a business that may sell things that aren't exactly... Legal. I'm not an angel. I've done drugs in my youth and during my service. To be honest, I don't think it's the government's place to tell people what they can or can't put in their bodies as long as they're not hurting someone else. That being said, there are drugs I don't condone. Meth, Heroin or any other drug that turns people into zombies and selling to kids are things I just can't get behind. But I could give two shits if you sell a little coke to some dumbass tourists. I'm well aware of what goes on here and from what little I can tell of you, you don't seem like a person who'll sacrifice values to make a dollar of getting people hooked on poison like heroin. Am I right?"

She seems a bit surprised by the way she tilts her head to look at me. "How do I know I can trust you? You obviously seem to know more about me than you let on."

"Can you really trust anyone in your line of work? Everything I've told you about my past was the truth. I was in the military and I worked for the government. I did some shit I'm not proud of. Also, I know about your coke business and who you are. That does make me suspicious, I understand that and this isn't a chance meeting. That being said, I gave you a lot of reasons not to trust me. I know the DEA are nipping at your heels, trying to shut you down. They've probably got moles in your organization. That's just the truth of it. I'm not going to tell you that you can trust me. That's up to you. And I don't give a shit about your coke business. I've seen shit the government I've worked for has done that made me question who the good guys really are. I'm not going to judge you for what you do when I've done worse things for a cause I thought I believed in. In the end, we all gotta die someday. I just want to live a life that's a little less covered in webs. I want to know who I'm working for and why I do the things I do. I lost that while working for the government. Plus, I wouldn't mind making a little more money."