Queen of Clubs Redone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say," I say.

"Well, normally I'd bet a tranny chaser that if my cock is bigger than his, then he's my bitch for the night and I've never lost the bet. But, as much as I'd love to fuck your tight ass, I don't want to scare you away, but maybe if you're willing to later, I can show you how amazing it feels to get fucked in the ass. Especially by someone who knows what they're doing. It could really hurt if you don't know how to do anal," she says, leaning up against her elbows. She reaches down and gently strokes her behemoth cock.

"It hurts? I've never actually done anal with a girl," I say.

"It can if you let a fucking asshole fuck your butt. Pun intended," she says, smiling. "Fortunately for you, I want you to love it. I just hope you want the same."

"I certainly don't want to hurt you," I say.

"Good, I'm glad. Scoot over," she says, pushing me aside as she gets up and walks over to her closet. She pulls out a small box and brings it over to the bed. There is a set of dildos and lube in it. She sees the look on my face and laughs. "Don't worry, hun. These aren't for you. At least not tonight. But I hope in the future you'll trust me enough to let me fuck your sexy, tight ass. I would love nothing more than to be inside of you."

"I, uh..." she puts her finger against my lips.

"You don't have to decide now. Just think about it," she says. Then she pulls out the lube and a middle-size dildo. "Thankfully, I already douched because I was hoping things would lead to the bedroom and I figured you wouldn't be ready to take it up the ass and I felt like I could trust you enough to let you top me."

She drips some lube onto her hand and reaches back to rub it in between her nice, plush, round ass. Her ass is the definition of perfection. It's a thick bubble butt. She smothers the smallest dildo in lube and hands it to me before she crawls onto the bed on her hands and knees. She rests her head down and spreads her ass wide open with her hands. "Well? Will you do me the honors of getting me ready for your big fat cock?"

I shake myself out of my shock and walk up behind her. My hand grabs the soft skin of her ass cheek as I bring the tip of the dildo down the crack of her ass before I reach the tight little back door. She lets out a deep groan as I slowly push it inside her. Her ass swallows the small, thin dildo, and I'm mesmerized at the sight. My cock twitches in anticipation.

Slowly, I slide the tiny dildo out and push it back in, getting another low moan. "That feels good. Do thin, at a few more times, and then use the bigger one."

As requested, I continue to slide the little dildo out as she softly moans with each plunge. Her ass swallows it every time. I pull it out completely and grab the next biggest dildo, lube it up and slowly slide it in with little to no resistance. She gives out a deeper moan, arching her back, which makes her ass look plusher. I let a smirk take over my lips as I slap her ass. She gasps as she looks back at me, feigning shock. She bites her lip with a grin. "You like that? I pegged you for a dominant man."

"You've got a keen perception, but I doubt you're the submissive type," I say.

She smiles at me. "You're pretty perceptive yourself, but you're right. I prefer to dominate. And yet, here I am, on all fours, ready to take your dick. You've done a number on me."

I slide the dildo further into her ass, earning a gasp from those pretty little lips. "You should see the number you've done on me. Before I met you, I'll admit I was pretty homophobic. I may have pushed those feelings aside to seduce you into doing a deal with me, but this doesn't feel wrong at all. For whatever reason, I look at you and I see a confident woman that I admire. The fact that you're trans doesn't even bother me anymore. You've changed me. Shattered my bigoted beliefs and made me feel something other than self-hatred. I don't know what it is because it's altogether entirely foreign to me, but I like it and I want to keep feeling it. It might be love for all I know. That's something I didn't know I could feel."

The look on her face isn't what I expected. It's almost sad. She reaches back and pulls out the dildo before she scoots off the bed and stands in front of me. She reaches up and takes my face in her hands with her eyes searching for something in mine. "What kind of life have you lived to not know what love feels like?"

"I don't know... Don't mistake me, I love my family. I would do anything for them, but even that wasn't something I felt, but something I understood. It was just something I knew I had to feel. I loved them because that's what I was supposed to do. I think the closest I ever came to feeling love was for my sister. She was my twin and she and I had an understanding. I think she was like me. My father died when I was young and ever since, I just shut out my emotions. I didn't understand why he died. I just knew he died doing what he had to do, and I just thought that's how I should live my life as well. I'll do what I have to do because it's the right thing to do. At least that's what I believed." And it's the truth. The honest to god truth. "I've told no one this, not even my sister. I guess it's because you make me feel this... warm feeling and I like it."

She leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly against me. I can't believe this feels so right. She is not the person who is behind my sister's disappearance; I pray. I don't know what I'd do if she was. I don't know if I could bring myself to hurt her if it turns out she killed my sister. But I don't believe she did. I truly think she loved her more than I did. Maybe she felt the same way about Sarah as I feel about her. What'll happen if Sarah turns up alive? I can't think about Sarah right now.

My hands slide down her ass and grab her thighs, lifting her up as she wraps her legs around me. Our lips never part as I climb back onto the bed. Her tongue dances with mine while her hand runs up the back of my head, gripping my hair. I finally pull myself away from her, but our eyes never part from each other.

My hands slide up her thighs and grip her knees, pushing them against her breasts. She wraps her hands around her knees and holds them there. I grab the next biggest dildo and lather it up before I slide it inside her. She takes it like a champ and her ass swallows it. After a few pumps, she reaches down and pulls it out. "Screw the dildos. I want your cock inside me."

Tossing the dildo aside, I smear the lube around my dick and line it up with that gaping asshole. She bites her lip as I work my cock inside her. It's so fucking tight. Her ass stretches out around my cock as she takes in a sharp breath. I look into her eyes to see if she's hurting. "You okay?"

She nods. "Yeah, it's just a little uncomfortable at first. Don't stop, but take it slow."

I nod as I keep pushing until her ass suddenly eats the head of my cock. She lets out a gasp. "Shit, was that too much?"

She shakes her head. "That's better. The worst part is over. Just let me adjust before you go any further."

I lean down and kiss her. She rests her hand against my cheek and gently strokes it as she kisses me back. Her other hand reaches down and grabs my ass, urging me to go forward. I gently slide more of my cock inside her. It feels like her entire ass is trying to suffocate my dick and it feels fantastic. Her hand slides down from my cheek to my neck and up around the back to hold on to me. I drag back a bit before I push farther in and she lets out a breath she's been holding in.

She pulls her lips from mine and stares into my eyes while holding our heads together. "Yes, just like that. Fuck, it's feeling good."

With patience and care, I build up a slow rhythm, pulling back and rolling forward. Each time she lets out a small whimper, and it's so damn cute. She wraps her legs around me and pulls my hips in. I feel my waist connect with her buttcheeks as my balls rest against her ass crack. I'm all the way inside her. "Fuck, I feel so full. It feels good."

My hips rock back and forth as my cock plunges in and out of her fucking tight ass. She moans and groans in pleasure as she digs her teeth into her bottom lip, holding onto me for dear life. I can't help myself as I lean down and kiss her, biting her lower lip. She smirks at me with those eyes. "Fuck, Jonathan. I've never let a man fuck me like this. Don't stop."

"I don't plan on it. God, it feels so good. I want you so bad!" I moan out as my thrusts pick up speed.

"Then fucking take me. I want to be yours," she says, pulling me in for another kiss. The sound of our flesh smacking against each other claps through the room, along with the squeaks of the bed. I can smell her sweet, musky, glistening aroma mixed with the sharp tropical perfume and I can't get enough. I just want to breathe her in.

I slide her leg over while I'm still inside her, so we're spooning together, and pull her into my arms while I continue to fuck her. She wraps her arm around my head and leans back to kiss me. My hand slides up her stomach and kneads her breast while the other rests under her neck with our fingers intertwined. She moans into my lips. I thrust harder and faster inside her as her eyes close with her face contorting pleasure. She's so damn beautiful.

I don't even realize it as my hand slides down her stomach and wraps around her fat, rock-hard cock. For the first time in my life, I'm holding another person's cock and it's not at all a bad feeling. I'm surprised to find that I'm not at all disgusted. In fact, I'm even more aroused, if that's possible. Knowing that it's Raquel's cock makes the experience intimate. I want to be the source of her pleasure. And if I'm being honest with myself, I actually like the feeling of having a cock in my hand. Especially hers. It's big and I can barely wrap my fingers all the way around it. It feels heavy. She's uncircumcised and her tip isn't as thick as the trunk of it. For some reason, I like it like that. I have a sudden urge to take it inside my mouth and yet I don't care about what it says about me.

"Fuck, that feels good. Fuck me, baby, and don't let go of my cock." She bites her bottom lip, and it drives me wild. I smile as I stroke her big fat dick. My thrusts become wild, and I know I'm close. She bucks back, fucking my hand. "God, I'm so fucking close. I want you to cum inside me. Fill me with your seed, baby. Can you do that for me?"

I lean over and kiss her neck while I hammer away at her ass. I don't let go of her fat cock. As she moans, I can feel it getting thicker. I can't take it any longer. I hilt my cock all the way inside her as I erupt and convulse in pleasure. As I empty my balls inside her, I pump my dick erratically. She moans out but stays on the edge. "Oh baby, I'm so close."

I finally finish, and I feel so fucking satisfied. I pull out and slide off of her. She looks at me pleadingly. "Don't leave me like this."

I grin at her as I pull her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, kneeling in between them. Her eyes go wide as I take her cock in my mouth and savor the taste of her musky dick. She immediately grips my hair and suddenly her dick pulses and erupts, filling my mouth with her salty cum. Before another load feeds me, I swallow it. I keep sucking her fat cock, swallowing every drop, and surprisingly enjoying the taste. I never thought I'd ever take a cock in my mouth willingly and here I am, swallowing this woman's cum and I am enjoying every second of it. Even after a post-orgasm, I feel no shame whatsoever. I just had the best sex of my life. This is the first time I've ever felt something other than a hollowness after I've cum. Hell, I just did something I thought I'd never do. I took a cock in my mouth and I feel no regret or remorse. No part of me is disgusted by swallowing her cum. I fight back a laugh, thinking how not that long ago this act would've repulsed me and now I want to do it again.

I look up at her as her cock falls from my lips, and her jaw is hanging down. "I don't know what to say. I'm surprised in a good way. I didn't think you'd ever be so eager to suck my dick. I'm definitely glad. You made this one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had, especially when you took my cock in your mouth. You don't regret that, do you?"

I shake my head no and just to emphasize; I lean down and kiss her dick. She bites her lip and then leans down to kiss me. "You are just full of surprises. This is the first time I've ever enjoyed being the bottom and I actually want to do it again. You have no idea how crazy that is for me. Normally, I feel so full of shame."

"Why?" I ask.

Her face grows hard. "It's complicated."

I climb up from my knees and take her face in my hands. I search deep into her eyes. "Did someone hurt you?"

She places her hands on top of mine and closes her eyes. Without saying a word, she slowly nods her head. It makes sense now why she always wants to be in control and on top. Because someone took away her control. Someone made her feel helpless. If I find that person, I'll kill him. I pull her head against my chest and hold her tight. She wraps her arms around my waist and gives in to my embrace. Finally, she looks up at me. Her eyes seek mine and she bites her lip. "It was a long time ago and I just... I've buried it in the past. I've moved on, and I don't want to relive it again."

I nod and get back down on my knees, taking her hands in mine. "I understand. Just know that if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here."

She smiles, leans in, and kisses me. "I appreciate that. You're kind. Now I have to get cleaned up and get dressed. I've got a meeting with my partners of the cartel, then there's an event down at the club. You're more than welcome to join me down there when I get back. I would love to dance with you."

I smile. "Yeah, I'd like that."

She gets up and kisses me. Her smile warms my heart as she pulls back from our kiss. She bites her lip, but can't stop smiling. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got cum dripping out of my ass."

I snort out a laugh. "You better get that taken care of."

"Maybe you should lick it clean." The thought doesn't entirely disgust me. But, my cum doesn't sound nearly as appetizing as her creamy jizz. She brushes past me and I give her ass a nice slap. She looks back at me over her shoulder and grins. "You'll pay for that. Next time, I'm going to fuck you."

My eyes go wide, but my smile never breaks. Crazy enough, the thought doesn't disgust me one bit. In fact, it turns me on and makes me a little nervous. Her cock is huge.

"Make yourself at home. God knows I'd love to keep you here," she says as she walks into the bathroom and cleans up. I lay back down on the bed and let out a sigh that felt good.

It doesn't take her long before she walks back in and puts her panties back on, along with her dress. "You're more than welcome to stay here while I head out. I have little in the fridge, but you're welcome to have what's there."

I smile. "I'm glad you mentioned that. I've worked up quite an appetite after fucking the most beautiful woman in the world."

Her face blooms scarlet and once again she bites that lower lip of hers. "You're sweet. I won't be long. If you're up for it, we can go another round tonight, but I'm on top."

This time, I'm the one biting down on the lower lip. "You'll go easy, won't ya?"

She bites back a smile. "You'll really let me fuck you? After you admitted to being transphobic in the past, I never thought you'd be willing to take my cock."

I get up off the bed and walk up to her. My hand cups her chin and I kiss her. "For you, I'd even be your submissive. At least every now and then. I'm still a dominant man, but I like you a lot."

Again, she bites that cute little lip of hers and smiles. "You'd do that for me?"

I nod. "Yeah. You and only you."

She wraps her arms around me and kisses me hard. "Fuck, Jonathan. You're making me hard. You have no idea how uncomfortable it is to get a stiffy when you're tucked."

I laugh. "I can't imagine."

She gives me another kiss, this time she bites down on my lower lip. "God, I'm going to fuck you so good tonight. As much as I want to, we'll save the bondage and other kinky stuff for later."

I snort a laugh. "We're going to take turns, right? Being the dominant one?"

She giggles and gives my cheek a light pat as she turns to go.

My heart beats a little faster. "Right?"

She turns to me as she reaches the elevator. "Maybe if you're a good boy. Now, I gotta get going. I'll be back soon. Just stay here and relax. Don't get into any trouble or I'll have to tie you up and punish you."

I watch her fine ass walk up on out of here and practically skip back to the bedroom before I collapse on the bed. Never in a million years would I ever imagine I'd be this attached to a trans woman, let alone enjoy sucking a dick. Originally I just swallowed my feelings when I found out she was trans. Now I actually like the fact she's different and the idea of taking her cock really turns me on, even though it freaks me out a bit. I get up and head into the kitchen, opening up the fridge. She's right, there really isn't much in here.

I grab an apple and sink my teeth into it as I take in her place. I could get used to it here. It's not too gaudy like most people with money, like their homes. I hate that shit. Especially when people flaunt their wealth with shit they don't even want. Flooding their house full of useless, expensive shit.

I probably should put some clothes on. Then I see a few papers and folders scattered out on her dining room table and I'm reminded why I'm here. Shit... After all, we just did. The thought of snooping on her makes me feel bad, but I made a promise and I keep my promises. I walk over to the dining room table and carefully fork through the papers and folders. There's a bit of dust on them. I hope she doesn't notice.

My jaw drops as I read through the files and papers. She found out Sarah was an undercover agent. How long did she know? What if she found out the day she went missing and...

Fuck. God fucking damn it. Did she... Did she kill her? God, no. Please don't be true. If was her and found out the woman I had been sleeping with was really an undercover agent, I'd probably kill her too. I mean, look at what they did to the mole the other day. She fucking killed him.

I have to go. This is something I have to figure out. I put on my clothes and text Raquel, telling her I just found something out and I have to look into it as I get the fuck out of this place.

So help me god, if she killed her... I don't know what I'll do.

Let me know what you thought of the new version of Queen of Clubs and if you enjoyed it. Leave any feedback down in the comment section below and give it an honest rating.