Queen of Clubs Redone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you two coming?" Kamilla asks.

"Yes, we are right behind you," Raquel says as she gives me a half-hearted smile before she turns her back to me. My eyes drift down her body, taking in her lean figure with curves in all the right places. Her outfit only enhances the way her hips sway. Those black, thigh-high boots, the black dress that shows some thigh along with the small mini-black jacket make her seem so authoritative.

"I still think it's a bad idea to bring him along," Kamilla says, as her eyes pierce into me with so much distrust. "If you bring him down here, there's no turning back, Raquel. You can't just let him leave."

"Jonathon would never betray us, Right?" Raquel says as she looks back at me with those dark eyes.

"I'm a man of my word," I say.

"You said that about Sarah," Kamilla says. My fist tightens. This is the first time I've heard her name being mentioned. It's hard to hide any reaction.

"Sarah never betrayed us," Raquel says. The way she said that makes me believe maybe she isn't behind her disappearance.

"Stop being so naive," Kamilla sighs. Although, I can't rule out Kamilla.

We enter a room, and my jaw tightens. It's a torture chamber with all sorts of devices to inflict pain. Nina is down here waiting for us. In the center is a man tied to a chair with a sack on his head. He's naked. Raquel walks over to him and pulls the sack off his head. It's Roberto, a balding man with the black goatee and stash who works with The Centro Nacional de Inteligencia or CNI and is working with the DEA.

"Roberto... I'm not going to enjoy this," Raquel says as she drags her nail down his cheek, drawing blood. "But I need to understand why you did what you did."

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," he sputters out.

"He's lying," I say. His eyes flicker to mine and open wide. "He's CNI and working with the DEA."

Kamilla glares at me. "And how do you know?"

"I saw his face and name while looking through DEA files and operations," I say.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Nina asks.

"Relax, he said he was going to get me those files. So he's off the hook," Raquel says.

Raquel winds back and slaps him so hard that the clap of her hand against his face echoes through the room. "Now you know we know you know exactly what I am talking about, you traitorous rat. We have a video of you meeting with DEA agents. And we now know you're CNI. Why? Why would you betray us?"

"That's a lie. They're setting me up," Roberto says.

"How can I believe you over hard evidence?" she asks as she brings her boot up against his crotch. He lets out a harrowing scream that makes my stomach turn.

"I swear, I'm telling you the truth," he cries.

Raquel walks over to a wall where a bunch of whips, floggers, and crops hang and she takes a particularly brutal one with spikes. She cracks it across his chest. The blood-curdling sound of his squeal drained my face of all the warmth as sweat starts to form on my brow.

"I told you not to lie to me!" she yells at him. "You of all people should know what we do to liars."

His skin tears open as she cracks the whip across it again. "Okay. Okay. I... I had no choice. They... They threatened my family. You have to understand..."

"What did you tell them?" Raquel asks.

"Nothing. I only told them useless information. I promise," he says.

The whip smacks across his thighs and then she pulls it so the spikes cut into his skin. "Ahhh! I swear," he sobs. "I told them nothing."

"What do you think, Kamilla? Is he lying?" Raquel asks.

"Most definitely," she says as she walks up with a pair of wire cutters. She drops down behind him and grabs his hand. "For every lie, you tell from here on out, I'm going to cut off a finger."

"I swear. I didn't tell them anything important," he says. The scream is enough to make anyone's blood freeze, but I feel nothing. "Okay... I told them about your coke production in the desert."

"Come on Roberto, that wasn't very smart. What else did you say?" Raquel asks.

"That was it, I swear," he says. He lets out another scream as Kamilla squeezes the wire cutters, letting another finger fall to the floor. It's just a part of the process. Should I feel something for him? Why?

"Think of your family," Nina says. "If you tell us everything, we will make sure they're taken care of. If not... Well, I don't want to get into the details."

"Okay, I told them about your plans to expand into the USA. I also told them about your plan to push out Max Carita's cartel. That's everything, I swear," he says. Kamilla gets up and walks away.

"I believe you. As we promised, we will take care of your family," Raquel says. She doesn't hesitate and pulls out a gun from her jacket and pumps a hole in his head. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, Roberto."

There's another dead agent on my conscience. How many more will I have before I find the truth about my sister?

Chapter 13: Jonathan Hall

The next day seemed to go smoothly. Last night was unexpected, but not something that ruin my plans. I feel nothing for the man they killed even though I gave them information to seal his death. It doesn't matter. We all have to die someday. Besides, I couldn't give them a reason to doubt me. I'm sure he had blood on his hands too.

However, there was one good thing that come out of last night. I heard my first mention of Sarah and from the way, Raquel spoke about her made it seem like she genuinely cared for her and might not be behind her disappearance. However, I still can't rule her out yet. That could all be a charade or lies. Now, Kamilla on the other hand has become suspect number one.

But, I can't get Raquel off my mind. I know she's a transgender, but she's beautiful. Those legs of hers walk through my mind and all I can think about is bending her over. What if she still has a cock? Shouldn't I be bothered by that? For whatever reason, it doesn't bother me.

As the time for our date arrives, we head out and she takes me to a small hidden restaurant, and. As we walk in she greets the owners by name and they seem to light up when they see her. "Raquel, how good to see you. Thank you again for all your help. We wouldn't have been able to pull through without it."

"You're so welcome, Franco. I don't know what I'd do if this place closed down. It's my favorite place to get food.

His smile widens. "You're too kind. Here, you and your friend take a seat. We'll get you menus," he says as he ushers us to a table and a hostess brings out menus.

"I already know what I'm having, "she says.

"And what's that?" I ask.

"The Linguine is my favorite," she says with a smile.

"Then I'll have to try it myself."

A waitress comes out and takes our orders and Raquel orders for us.

"So, Raquel, tell me more about you and how you got where you are right now," I say.

"It's a long story. I'm sure you already know about my family." She looks up to confirm her suspicions.

"I know vague details. That you were kidnapped and your family was murdered by a rival Cartel called the Serpents," I say.

She nods. "That sums it up. We were taken by the Serpents to lure our parents out and it worked. They came because they were good people. The serpents slaughtered them in front of us. They were going to sell us into slavery, but we were saved..."

She looks off into the distance before she closes her eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I can't imagine what that must've felt like," I say, reaching over to place my hand over hers.

She opens her eyes to meet mine and gives me a half-hearted smile. "We survived..."

"Who killed the Serpents?" I ask.

"Some man in all black and had his face hidden in a black mask. Rumors are going around that he is the Balam. It's absurd. He's no mythical figure, just a hired killer and, for whatever reason, he was after the Serpents. He may have freed us, but I think it was more coincidence than anything," she says with disdain in her mouth.

"You don't sound relieved about him. Did he not save your life?" I ask, hoping I'm not pushing too far.

"I am grateful. But why couldn't he have shown up sooner? If he would've intervened just a moment sooner, our parents would still be alive. And what really makes me sullen and I know it shouldn't, but I can't help it, he robbed us of our chance to get revenge," she says. She reaches over and grabs the glass of water and takes a long sip and then sets it down. "Still, he saved our lives and I am grateful. It is not him I hate. I just don't have anyone else to channel all this hate towards. The guilty are all dead."

"I don't know exactly what you feel, watching your loved ones die, but I have lost my own father and my younger sister," I say. She stares at me hard. Fuck. Have I said too much? Did Sarah mention that to her as well? "Just know you don't have to go through this all alone. You have someone to talk to about it."

"What happened to your father and sister?" she asks.

I lean back and take a long drink of water, pulling away from her. "I don't really enjoy talking about it. My sister's death is still fresh, and the wound hasn't healed. Part of me feels responsible. Maybe if I was there for her, she'd still be alive. I don't know. My father died as he lived. A man chained to duty and I've followed in his footsteps for a long time. Sometimes I feel as if I'll follow him to the grave. Part of me wants to. I know I deserve it for the things I've done in the name of my country. You know, I served my country as a good loyal soldier, truly believing the people I killed were evil and deserved to die, only to learn they're just human beings who were born on the other side and believe their cause is the right one. Some of them weren't even soldiers. Just innocent people who knew too much. I still see their faces in my nightmares. The worst part is that even after I found out the majority of the people I killed were nothing more than just citizens, I still served. I thought maybe the end goal justified the means. Maybe we had to sacrifice a few people so that our people could live in peace. I told myself many lies to justify the things I did and continued to do until one day I was ordered to open fire on a building. Only after we laid the building to ruin did I find out it was filled with children. I left the military after that, but I couldn't go home. I couldn't face my family after what I'd done. So I did the only thing I knew how to do... continued to find work that utilized my skills. Instead of military work, I became an analyst for the CIA. I thought maybe I could be in a position to make decisions that actually brought wicked men to justice. Only one thing lead to another and I was back in the field, murdering people who held information because I believed would lead me to people who deserved to die. I tortured and killed a man in front of his family. Then I realized I was back doing what I said I wouldn't. Now I couldn't tell you the difference between myself and the people I killed."

Why did I tell her that? It's hard to keep my mouth shut around this woman. I can't even look her in the eyes now. This time, she reaches over and puts her hand on mine. I look up to see something I didn't expect. Not disgust or even sympathy. I see understanding and empathy in her eyes. "Trust me, I know more than anyone what it's like to become just like the monsters you hunt. I've done so many things I wish I could take back. After the others and I worked hard together to rise up from nothing to restart our Cartel. It was an incredibly hard and a trying time, but we succeeded beyond our own expectations. But it all came at a cost. A cost higher than I ever wanted to pay. I've killed people who were truly good people just because they threatened my plans. There are days I feel like I am no better than the Serpents. And there are times I feel like it would've been better if I died with them. The world would certainly be a better place."

"Perhaps, but I don't think so," I say as I take her hand in mine and look into those sad dark eyes.

"How can you think that?"

"Because if you and your family died along with your parents, someone worse would've taken your place. Maybe this... mutual enemy could run unchecked. Maybe the streets would be littered with heroin instead of coke. If your familia weren't here to run the industry, it wouldn't make the industry disappear. I think the world was fortunate enough to have a cartel take power that actually cares about the people who are at their mercy. You could easily ruin these streets with heroin and other drugs. You could sell to children and rule without mercy. But you have morals and ethics. A loose set of morals and ethics, but you still have them, nonetheless. I won't ask you to help me once we deal with our mutual friend because I think it's important that you and your familia continue to maintain control over the industry or someone worse will takeover."

She bites her lip and holds my hand with both of hers, lifting it up to look at it. "I don't think I've ever been this open with someone since... Well, since the last person I fell in love with. I have to tell you, I still love her and I still hope to reunite... but I... I want you to come over tonight. I don't want to be alone tonight and you shouldn't be alone either."

I simply nod. We eat in silence, but words don't have to describe how we both feel. After we finish eating, I pay the bill and we walk out hand in hand. The silence continues during our ride to her place. She lives in a nice flat above her club. We don't waste time as we walk into her penthouse, which isn't what I expected. Instead of the luxurious and lavishly decorated suite that I was expecting, I'm met with a simple and delicate place. There's an interesting painting on her gray walls of a child holding her parents' hands and her floors are a dark grayish, black marble that matches the overall feel of it. Everything seems to have a purpose and is set in a way to ease access. A small kitchen with the essentials is to the right as you walk in, and it's separated by an island with stools. Two couches rest in the living room beyond the island perpendicular to the flat screen TV that is big enough to watch comfortably without being obnoxious. She's got pictures on a side table.

However, I don't get time to really take it in, as she pushes me against the wall and kisses me. My arms wrap around her and pull her tight against me. I know what I'm about to do. I'm going to have sex with a transgender woman. A woman that was born a man. She might even still have a cock. Just the thought of doing something like this would've repulsed me before I came here. However, it doesn't even seem to bother me at all right now. When I look at her, I don't see a man at all. I see the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Not just that, I see someone who knows my pain and sees the darkness inside of me. Even more, she accepts it. It doesn't scare her away. She shares my darkness with her own. We're two dark souls trying to find the light together. And right now, she's the only person I want to be within this darkness.

She pulls back and looks into my eyes. I see she's afraid. She bites her lip. "You're okay with this, right? You don't have to. I understand if you don't want to have sex with me. Most men run away when they find out I am trans."

I search into those dark, lonely eyes, seeing a lost, scared, little girl. I lift my hand and gently slide a string of soft black hair behind her ear before I pull her to me as I lock my lips against hers. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds onto me tightly. Like a little girl afraid to let go. Finally, she does and her eyes are full of passion. "You do not know how relieved I am that you chose to stay. Not just tonight, but this morning when you came back. I know this is only temporary, but this is something I thought I'd never have again. You make me feel desired and wanted. It's hard to find people who truly accept me for who I am and the last person... She..."

She trails off and that sadness returns to her eyes. Was she about to mention Sarah? "What happened?"

"Let's not talk about the past anymore, okay?" she says. I feel conflicted. I need to know what she was going to say, but I need to feel her body against mine. I want to experience her lips on my own. I want to run my hands over her body. There will be more time later to learn the truth. Tonight, I want her. I nod and she takes my hand and leads me into her bedroom.

We continue where we left off as our lips fight with one another and our tongues dance in between. I find the bottom of her dress and drag it up and over her head as she raises her arms to help me. I take a second to take in all her beauty as she stands there in her black lingerie. A matching bra and thong set with black thigh-high stockings without the aid of a garter belt. She bites her lip as she looks up at me, nervously. She runs her hand up her other arm, closing herself off from me. "I have to warn you, I have a cock and I have no intentions of changing that. I like using it. Being on top gives me a sense of control and makes me feel powerful.

She wants to... Is she expecting me to... She bites her lip. "Don't worry, tonight I will let you be on top, which is something I rarely ever let anyone do. Just be gentle. I don't normally bottom."

"Are you sure? If you're not comfortable bottoming, we don't have to do it," I say and she smiles at me.

"The reason I prefer to top is that for me, it's scary to let someone else have that much control. I just can't give up that much control with people I don't trust. Maybe I'm a fool, but I trust you and I'm willing to bottom. I can also tell that this is your first time with a trans woman. Am I right?"

I nod. "Yeah. I'll be honest, I come from a family that's not so tolerant of people who are different. And I never thought I'd ever be in a bedroom about to have sex with..."

"A tranny?" she says with an eyebrow raised as she crosses her arms against her chest, pushing out her breasts.

"I would not say that and I..."

"Relax, I'm just messing with you. I'm not surprised, and that's okay as long as you're okay with it," she says as she relaxes her stance.

"Yes, I'm definitely okay with it. You've changed my entire views on things and definitely made me question my own beliefs. When I look at you, I don't see a trans woman, I just see you and you're beautiful. For once, it's nice to truly be seen by someone who can understand the pain and the guilt I'm drowning in. You make me feel like I'm not alone anymore and it doesn't matter anymore that you're different. I want to be with you regardless if you have a dick or not."

She bites her lip and tears fall down her eyes. She quickly wipes them away and kisses me. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as she clings to my shoulders. And then I feel it. I feel her rock-hard cock pressing against my abs. For some reason, it doesn't disgust me at all. In fact, I feel aroused by it. More so because I made this woman hard. I carry her to the bed and set her down with me on top. She rips my shirt off and unbuckles my pants as I kick them off. She unfastens her bra and tosses it aside. Once I get my underwear off, I run my hand up her stomach and seize her breast. She moans out and bites her lip.

My cock is as hard as a fucking steel pipe. She reaches down and wraps her hand around it, slowly stroking it as a small little smirk crosses her lips. I tilt my head at her. "What?"

"It's not bad. Really. You've got a nice dick," she says with that smirk still on her face.

"But?" I ask.

"It's just not quite as big as mine," she says as her smirk grows into a wide grin.

I slide down, pull her thong down her legs, and my eyes go wide. She wasn't kidding. She's got a big fucking dick. It's maybe two inches longer than my own seven inches, but it's also thick. "Like what you see?"