Queen of Hearts

Story Info
Monika is crowned Queen of Hearts at Le Cirque du Erotique.
17k words
4.85
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen

of

Hearts

by Riley Michaels

©2024, Riley Michaels

MF, FF, MM, BDSM, Ms, Femdom, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Orgy, Bukkake, Anal

Prologue

Monika Frasier let her eyes sweep over the opulent furnishings of the restaurant. She'd been trying to get her new husband, Mark, to bring her here for months since they got married. The King's Arms Tavern was unquestionably the best restaurant in town. They'd only been open for a few months and everyone was positively raving about it. She had been ecstatic when Mark told her he'd finally gotten a reservation, especially on Valentine's Day.

"So, my Queen, what is your pleasure tonight?" Mark asked teasingly.

Monika smiled and blushed before returning to her menu and mulling over her choices... "Hmmm, the Gruyère Crusted Lobster Thermidor or the Black Pepper Filet Mignon with Scallops?"

"Well, you know me Babe, I'm having the Prime Rib." Mark said.

"Big surprise!" Monika replied laughing, "You always have the Prime Rib. I think I'm gonna be adventurous tonight and have the Lobster."

"You? Adventurous?" Mark replied with a strange note to his laugh as he motioned for the waiter.

"Little does she know though," Mark thought to himself as he ordered their meals and a bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosè.

"Dom Pérignon, Mark?" Monika whispered, "Isn't that terribly extravagant?"

"Nothing is too good for you, my Queen!" Mark replied with a strange gleam in his eyes.

"Speaking of that, Thank you so much for my spa day today. How do you like the nails?" Monika replied, holding her hands up so that Mark could see the red over white heart design on her fingernails, "Just like you asked for. And my toenails match." She added with a grin.

After their salads arrived and they began eating, Monika kept finding her gaze drawn to the couple sitting across the aisle. The woman's hair was a deep raven black, and she was wearing a skintight cocktail dress. Her companion was a tall blonde man in an immaculate black tux. The table, on a slightly raised platform, was half round just like theirs, so the two were sitting side by side and appeared to be deeply engrossed in a conversation. As Monika's eyes adjusted to the lighting, she absent-mindedly realized she could see their laps under the drape of the ornate tablecloth. This didn't really strike her as particularly odd until she realized that she could see the woman's skirt was hiked up and she could clearly see her playing with herself. Monika blushed a deep red and grabbed Mark's hand.

"Maaaaaark... that woman is playing with herself!" She muttered through gritted teeth.

"Who? What?" Mark replied.

"That woman, right there!" Monika replied, hiding her hand, and pointing frantically. When she raised her eyes and looked across the aisle, she saw the woman staring straight at her with a strange smile on her face. Monika's eyes moved of their own accord, and she saw that now the man's hand was rubbing her pussy as well. Monika gasped audibly when she also realized that the man's penis was exposed and hanging heavily between his legs.

"Mark, we have to get ou..." Monika growled under her breath before Mark placed his hands firmly over hers.

"Monika hon, they're not hurting anyone. Let's eat!" and she realized that the food had arrived.

Try as she could Monika couldn't help but steal occasional glances as she ate her lobster. It was delicious but she found herself very addled and unable to concentrate until the couple finally departed. Unable to look at them as they walked past to leave, Monika didn't notice the strange smiles they exchanged with Mark.

"The champagne is perfect with this lobster, Mark," Monika remarked with her eyes lowered.

"I thought it would... and it goes well with the prime rib too," he replied, "Babe, they're gone! Pay attention to your lobster!" Mark added under his breath laughing softly and smiling at her.

An hour later they were enjoying glasses of ice-cold spring water with their dessert, a delectable orange sorbet served inside of a large half orange hull.

"Do you trust me, Babe?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Of course, I trust you, hon!" Monika replied, "Why?"

"You know those fantasies you've been telling me about?" he replied, "Well, let's just say some of them may not be fantasies after this evening."

"Maaaark? What are you up to?" She asked haltingly.

Mark laughed, "Finish your dessert and let's get out of here so I can show you."

Monika finished her sorbet and pushed back slightly from the table, "Sooooo?"

"Patience Babe!" Mark laughed as he took care of the check. Soon Monika was settling contentedly into the passenger seat of their Mercedes.

"Put this on." Mark ordered, handing her a leather blindfold as he pulled into traffic.

Welcome to Le Cirque du Érotique

Monika lost track of how long they drove, and Mark had turned so often and so erratically that she had no idea where they were when she felt them come to a stop and the engine turn off.

"You can take the blindfold off now Babe." Mark said.

After removing the blindfold, Monika could see they were in a parking garage and was surprised when her door opened, and a hand reached in to help her out. She looked up and accepted the hand of the tall blonde man standing there, hearing Mark get out on the other side of the car.

"Your highnesses... If you will follow me." the man who had helped her out of the car said in a deep voice, as he handed Monika's hand to Mark.

Reaching an ornate door, their blonde escort opened it and motioned them into a dark passageway lit only by lights along the floor. Mark steadied Monika and they soon reached a dimly lit round platform containing a large semi-circular sofa with a matching back covered in luxurious red satin coverlet. Looking around Monika could dimly make out several similar platforms and she realized that the sofas must be some kind of recliner, since several were laying back at different angles. There was even one which was fully reclined. The couple lounging on it returned her gaze and smiled.

About three feet in front of the sofa there was a low thin rail. Beyond that, Monika could see nothing, though she vaguely sensed a significant large space in the darkness.

"Have a seat, Babe!" Mark directed, before walking to the right and whispering in the ear of the short brunette cocktail waitress standing beside the rail.

"What the?" Monika blurted out to herself when the woman turned and, as she walked off, exposed the fact that her outfit left her entire back, including her firm ass, uncovered.

"You like Lisa's uniform?" Mark asked with a bit of a laugh, "She'll be right back with our drinks."

"What is this place, Mark?" She asked loudly, noting that her voice seemed to echo slightly, confirming her suspicions about the size of the space.

"You'll see." he replied with a strange grin on his face as a small heart shaped table was placed in front of them by the man who had escorted them from their car. Lisa soon returned, delivering a large bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"My Lord Mark. So nice to see you again." Lisa remarked as she deftly removed the cork and offered it to Mark to inspect. 'The Moët & Chandon Dom Pérignon Rosé' compliments of the house."

"My Lady, I am at your service." Lisa said, turning to Monika and curtseying, after Mark nodded his approval. Lisa began carefully pouring their champagne and Monika barely suppressed a gasp when she noticed the front of Lisa's skirt dangling and realized again, she was totally nude under it. After pouring, Lisa curtsied again before placing the bottle in a chilled tub by the rail. Monika noted a distinct wiggle in Lisa's hips as she watched her bare ass, missing the quick wink Lisa aimed at Mark as she walked back past them and moved around behind the sofa.

"Again, Mark?" Monika whispered loudly, "And why would they give us a bottle of Dom Perignon 'with compliments?'"

"You'll see." Mark replied lifting his glass to her. Monika lifted hers in reply and they shared a silent toast just as a loud gong rang... the sound echoing around the darkness. "And I've been here before and actually know the owner well. I'll explain in good time. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

A spotlight snapped on and Monika saw a tall elderly red-haired man in an immaculate black tuxedo, standing in the middle of a large circular space. Around the edges, in the dim reflected light, Monika was just able to make out several rails like the one in front of her.

"Welcome, my Lords and Ladies, to Le Cirque du Érotique! I am Sir Arsène, your host and Master of Ceremonies." the man began, in a distinct French accent, "And a special welcome to our guests of honor for the evening, the most gracious good Lord Mark, and his lady, our good Queen, Monika."

Applause erupted around the room and a spotlight fell upon Mark and Monika. Mark stood and bowed, motioning for Monika to do so as well.

Monika stood and nervously bowed several times. All the while wondering, "Le Cirque du Érotique?" "The Erotic Circus?" She thought, remembering just enough French. "What's an Erotic Circus?" As they sat down, the gong sounded again and the general lighting in the room began to brighten until Monika could finally make out the space clearly, though even at its brightest the lighting was still dim.

The floor, about four feet below the floor of their platform, was a round pit, about thirty feet in diameter. There were several levels of platforms, she could not tell how many since beyond the fourth level the lighting was too dim, and the height of the ceiling was entirely indiscernible. Directly across from their platform the symmetry was broken by a wide stairway leading into the pit. The audience was arrayed in several wide circular tiers. Monika remarked to herself that it resembled the Senate chamber from the Star Wars prequel films. Nearly a hundred men and women, a few singly, most in groups of two or three, sometimes more, were lounging around on the platforms, all of which were equipped with sofas like her own. Everyone's eyes were on her and Mark. When she looked around at the platforms closest to her, several people bowed or curtsied to her before moving onto their own places.

The gong sounded three times, and everyone settled down quickly. Monika looked at Mark, who nodded toward the center of the pit, where she saw a large round bed had appeared.

Jacque and Clarisse

Monika watched as two people walked slowly down the stairway opposite their platform. They paused several times to greet people on the platforms. When they reached the bottom and walked up to either side of the bed, she realized they were the couple from the restaurant.

"Are they going to do what I think they are going to do?" She leaned over and whispered to Mark, feeling strangely excited and slightly nervous, "Are we really going to watch them?"

"You bet!" he replied, "Look."

Monika turned and the couple were undressing and handing their clothing to attendants standing close by.

Once they had disrobed, they walked forward, stopping about halfway between the bed and Monika and Mark's platform.

"We hope you enjoyed our little show at the King's Arms, my Lady." the man began, "My name is Jacque, and this is Clarisse. It is our immense pleasure to welcome you to Le Cirque du Érotique. I hope you enjoy your experiences tonight."

While Jacque spoke, Monika found her eyes running up and down his firm body, finally stopping and staring at his monstrous flaccid cock. It hung nearly to his knees, and Clarisse's hand, which rested lightly upon it looked like a child's hand in comparison.

"Babe!" She heard Mark saying, breaking her out of her trance, snapping his fingers in front of her eyes with a laugh. "Close your mouth and stop drooling. Jacque has that effect on lots of people the first time they see him like this."

She shook herself and tried to look nonchalant as the lights around the audience, including those on her own platform dimmed until she could not make out any of the other platforms as more than slightly less dense shadows. Feeling a bit of relief to be out of the spotlight, she watched Jacque and Clarisse walk back to the bed and climb on.

"Look up slightly Babe." She heard Mark say and she saw that several large monitors had been lowered above and directly in front of the audience platforms. Each played rotating views of Jacque and Clarisse.

Jacque laid back and Clarisse snuggled up in between his legs and began rubbing his penis.

"Here Babe... take these." Mark said, handing her a pair of opera glasses. "In case you'd rather watch that way instead of the monitor."

When Monika held the glasses to her eyes she was surprised when she saw that Jacque's penis was now fully erect and Clarisse was slowly licking from the base to the tip. Without even realizing what she was doing, Monika pulled her legs tight and began lightly rubbing them together.

Mark, who was watching his wife carefully, smiled, and looking at Lisa, winked.

"You like what she's doing to his cock, Babe?" Mark whispered, and she nodded her head unevenly.

"Um hmmmmm!" She replied with a soft growl.

Jacque tapped Clarisse's shoulder and she slid her lips over the head of his cock and pivoted her body until they were sixty-nining. Then ever so slowly she began sliding his cock into her mouth.

Monika watched in amazement as the enormous cock disappeared inch by inch and she gasped out loud when Clarisse's lips struck the base of Jacque's long cock.

"How can she do that, Mark?" She asked, "His penis is so long!"

"Babe, a penis is something a guy uses to piss. When it's hard and in a woman's, or a guy's throat, it's a cock." Mark whispered, "Call it a COCK, Monika!"

"His cock is so long!" She repeated quietly.

"His what?" Mark asked.

"His Cock... his COCK!" She repeated with more assurance, surprising herself with how guttural she sounded when she said it the second time.

"Very good!" Mark replied, laughing quietly, "Now, pay attention."

Monika looked back into the pit and realized that the bed must have been rotating slowly because now she was looking directly at Jacque's tongue lapping at Clarisse's pussy.

Jacque wrapped his lips around Clarisse's sensitive clit, pulling it into his mouth and nibbling on it with his teeth. Monika could see Clarisse's body reacting, her back arching as she ground her pussy onto Jacque's mouth.

"And what is he licking Babe?" Mark asked.

"That's her vagin...I mean, her pussy," Monika said, never taking her eyes off Jacque and Clarisse, but correcting herself, realizing that Mark wanted her to use vulgar terms tonight.

"That's good Babe," Mark replied, "but a better word, especially when it's as dripping wet as Clarisse's is, and when a tongue is lapping at it like that... is CUNT."

"I can't use that word Mark, it so demea..." She started to reply.

"It's a CUNT Monika. And it's what you are rubbing between your legs right now. You are rubbing your CUNT. Look how wet the front of your dress is."

Tearing her eyes away from the enthralling scene in the pit, she looked down and realized Mark was right. The front of her dress was soaked.

"Pull your dress up!" Mark ordered. Surprising even herself, she complied immediately, pulling her dress up around her waist.

Mark leaned over and ran his fingers across her panties over her pussy mound. They came away wet, and he held them high and then placed them on his lips.

"Your cunt is so wet Babe! See?" he said quietly.

"Lisa" She heard Mark command, and Lisa appeared in front of her.

"My Lady, if you would please open your legs slightly?" Lisa asked before she reached up and deftly pulled Monika's panties down, leaving her black garter belt and hose, and exposing her wet and glistening pussy.

"Now that's a cunt!" Mark growled softly. Looking over at him Monika realized he had his cock out and was slowly stroking himself to hardness. "You're missing the show though." he continued.

Monika looked back into the pit where Clarisse was crawling into the center of the bed, which had stopped rotating, where she got on all fours sideways to Monika, and lowered her chest until her pert breasts were grazing the fabric and raised her perfect ass high, presenting it, as if in supplication, to her lover. Jacque moved in close behind her and Clarisse reached between her legs and grabbed his long cock and began to rub the head up and down on her cunt lips. Monika could see, on the monitor, that Jacque's cock was leaking copious amounts of precum. She almost cheered when she saw Clarisse center Jacque's cock head on her waiting hole. Monika glanced around furtively hoping no one could see and lowered her left hand to her cunt and slid three fingers slowly into her cunt and began rubbing her clit lightly with her thumb.

Clarisse wiggled her hips and looked directly at Monika. Then Monika realized that Jacque was looking at her too.

"How can they see me up here in these shadows?" Monika asked herself, suddenly worried that everyone could see what she was so wickedly doing with her hand. Slowly though, an understanding what they were asking struck her, and she gave a small nod and silently mouthed... "YES!"

With a sudden and powerful thrust, Jacque plunged into Clarisse's waiting cunt.

"Oh, FUUUUCK Yes!" Clarisse cried loudly.

Jacque grabbed Clarisse's hips tighter and holding on, pulled her back each time he thrust forward. Their bodies slammed together over and over. All the while Clarisse stared steadfastly at Monika who was just as intently staring back, fucking herself with her fingers in synchronization with Jacque's thrusts into Clarisse.

Jacque was soon fucking Clarisse's cunt with abandon, randomly slowing down, or speeding up. Sometimes soft and gentle, other times pounding her furiously. Sometimes he would stop altogether, his cock barely inside of her, other times he stopped buried to the hilt. This repeated countless times and Monika slowly began to understand that Jacque was almost torturing Clarisse. Finally, after what seemed an eternity to Monika, Jacque pulled almost all the way out and paused briefly, before plunging back in again so hard that Clarise almost collapsed on the bed. Then he froze, fully engulfed in her cunt and Monika saw Clarisse's hand reach between her legs where she grasped Jacques balls and began squeezing.

Monika could feel her own orgasm growing closer, and she smiled broadly when Clarisse smiled at her and nodded... Monika closed her eyes and pinched her clit.

Seconds later the room was filled with their matching screams as they came together, followed in seconds by Jacque's own guttural growl of release.

Monika slumped onto the sofa in exhaustion and opened her eyes. She was just in time to watch Jack pull out of Clarisse before shooting a great fountain of cum onto her ass cheeks and back. In the afterglow of her orgasm, Monika closed her eyes, trying to relax before feeling someone placing a warm soft blanket over her.

As she relaxed, she heard Jacque and Clarisse walk over to their platform.

"I take it she enjoyed that." She heard Jacque say.

"Ohhhh, I'd say she did," Clarisse added, "It was almost like we were reading each other's minds."

"It was amazing watching her," Mark replied, "I kept looking back and forth between the two of you and she was totally engaged. She didn't even feel me slide over to put my arm around her to hold her up."

As a smile spread across Monika's face, Jacque and Clarisse laughed. "Well, we better go clean up some." Jacque said slapping Clarisse on the ass before taking her hand and walking up the stairs opposite Mark and Monika's platform.