Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good boys!" She asked, looking at each in turn. Both were smiling broadly, and each nodded yes.

"We are Colin" the one on the right said in a clearly British accent, "and Alastair" the one on the left continued automatically, "We are here to begin the next phase of your evening. You like our knobs?

"Yes!!! Monika exclaimed. "I love them. They are so hard and hot."

"Will you fuck me with them? Monika asked excitedly and heard a laugh behind her.

"What did I tell you Monika?" She recognized Mark's voice, "I told you that you were a slut earlier tonight and you didn't believe me. Do you now, Slut?"

"Yes Mark, yes! I'm a slut and I want these two beautiful pricks in my hot wet cunt hole. I want to suck them... I want them to fuck me! I want..."

"Whoa Monika... you're on overload... but you are about to get both of these and more." Mark replied, laughing again and she heard a rustling in the surrounding darkness as Colin and Alastair pulled away from her hands. Monika lost track when one moved behind her and the other stood before her.

"Before we continue," She heard Mark saying, "do you want them to use condoms? Of course, there's no chance of you getting pregnant since you had your tubes tied, but they'll use them if you like. I will add that everyone here has been recently tested and is clean from STDs."

"You know I hate those damned things Mark" She replied, "No, no condoms as long as you're sure it's OK."

Mark nodded in agreement and moved off.

"Which one is which?" Monika found herself wondering, laughing to herself, and opening her mouth wide in anxious anticipation of the British knob she so desperately wanted to suck.

As the prick in front of her slid across her cheeks and lips she felt a hand rubbing her cunt then pull away. She wondered again which was which.

"I guess it doesn't matter," She murmured.

"You must really want this SLUT." She heard Mark say and she could see him, out of the corner of one eye, and she realized the hand she'd felt must have been his when she saw him holding his glistening fingers up for the audience to see.

Monika felt a sudden sense of calm when she realized that Mark would always be there and was taking great care to make sure she was ok, despite the trials he was introducing her to.

Shouts of approval rose around her as Mark placed his fingers into his mouth, licking them clean.

"You've never tasted so good!" Mark said as the cock behind her began rubbing up and down along her slit. She opened her mouth wide and the cock in front slid smoothly into her mouth at precisely the same time as the one behind slid into her wet cunt. And before she knew it both pricks were fucking in and out in unison.

"I am Alastair, my Queen," the man who's cock she was so blissfully sucking revealed.

"And I am Colin," the other continued, "You like how my knob feels in your tight royal honey hole?" Nodding vigorously, she reached around Alastair's ass and grabbed both of his ass cheeks in a momentary panic as she tried to catch her breath between thrusts.

"Remember" She heard Clarisse coaching once again in her ear, "breathe through your nose.

Monika nodded slightly and took in a deep breath through her nose and felt herself relax and she began cumming in waves. As her orgasms began to subside, she felt both pricks swell and begin to throb filling her throat and cunt with cum. She tried to hold onto Alastair's ass as he pulled away, spraying several spurts of cum onto her face as he pulled free, and she soon felt Colin's softening prick sliding wetly out of her dripping cunt.

Feeling a bit disappointed and closing her eyes, she thought "It can't be over so soo..." just as she realized there was another cock probing her cunt and still another rubbing across her lips. Opening her eyes and her mouth eagerly she began sucking a new and totally unknown cock.

What Monika couldn't see was two long lines of people, each of whom were patiently waiting their own turn. Each stood quietly and patiently, slowly stroking their hardening cocks, and choosing the line to their liking, one to use her cunt and the other to use her mouth. When each man reached her cunt, most wasted no time with foreplay, instead immediately sliding their cock's home. Others gave her cunt a few licks before fucking her in their turn. Some fucked her cunt furiously, others smoothly and slowly, still others with maddeningly erratic tempos, but Monika found herself loving each one. The men and women preferring her mouth and throat behaved similarly, some of the men holding very still and others virtually fucking her throat like a second cunt. Monika found herself eagerly licking the cunts presented to her, thoroughly servicing each one with her tongue, whether it was hairy or bald, fresh or caked in some man's cum.

Whether in her cunt or her throat though, most came within short order since everyone was under strict instructions not to waste any time. They were to use their Queen's cunt or throat to their mutual enjoyment, and then to move on, making room for the next cock. Others fucked her for their allotted time and pulled out without cumming. Most returned to the audience platforms to recover, while others got back in one line or the other, some repeatedly, until they added their loads to the others drenching her cunt or face. Monika herself came several times, she quickly lost track of how often, and frankly she no longer cared. Each orgasm came when it came, and she welcomed each as a new gift.

Something that Monika couldn't see was that there were several women wearing strapons in the fucking line. She eventually figured this out after a particularly unusual feeling cock had fucked her. Between blowjobs at the time, she noticed a woman walking past her rubbing a still slick and dripping strapon.

"Did you like the Terminator?" the woman asked Monika while laughing and rubbing the large dildo that looked for all the world like what could only be a robot's metal cock. "I'm Mistress Ruby by the way. I'm sure you remember me from earlier," and she snapped her whip.

"Yes ma'am, I remember you," Monika mumbled, feeling each welt on her body in a delicious mix of pain and pleasure while she watched Mistress Ruby stroll back to her place in the audience where without a word, a slender young man, who Monika realized had to be "dick," got on all fours and accepted the metal cock, still covered in Monika's juices and the cum of several men, into his ass. Monika watched Mistress Ruby fucking him in fascination until another man walked in front of her waving his hard cock which she quickly took into her mouth, all other thoughts forgotten.

Eventually Monika heard the gong sounding, and the man fucking her as well as the one she was sucking at the time, both pulled out of her holes, quickly jerking off till they came, adding their sperm to the rest. Once they moved away, she saw there was a monitor in her direct line of sight, and she was able to see herself for the first time. After moving around her body, the camera zoomed in on her face, which she could see was covered in cum. Next it zoomed in on her backside where she could see a large pool of cum covering the small of her back. Her cunt and asshole were covered as well and cum dripped everywhere.

"My Lords and Ladies... I give you, once more, our Queen of Hearts, Queen Monika... our undisputed royal SLUT!" She heard Mark announcing as he walked up and with the help of Colin and Alastair, helped her up off the horse.

Close your eyes and hold your arms out" Monika heard Clarisse instructing, complying immediately before feeling a warm flow of water wash over her and gurgling down the drain she could feel at her feet.

The audience watched as Mark, Colin and Alastair gently washed all the cum and sweat off Monika, being meticulously careful not to mess up her kabuki mask application.

Once she was squeaky clean, they dried her with soft fluffy towels and Mark told her to follow Clarisse, who was standing by the door opposite the stairs.

"By this time," Clarisse told her as she drew close, "our Queens always need a little break." and she opened the door onto a well-appointed restroom, and motioned Monika in.

She had to admit she needed to relieve herself and began her ablutions. After finishing she used the bidet and noticed the enema nozzles hanging close by. One was marked "Cunt" and the other "Ass."

"Monika," She heard Clarisse speaking in her ear, "Please give yourself a thorough cleaning in your ass. Clean your cunt as well if you wish, but that is up to you. Knock on the door when you are ready to rejoin us."

Knowing better, by this time, to resist, Monika gave herself a thorough douche and enema until she was as squeaky-clean inside as she was outside.

"At least they let me do that in private." She muttered, feeling apprehensive but excited by the future implied by the need for the anal enema, as she knocked on the door.

Monika, Mark and... well... Everyone Else.

When Monika re-entered the pit, it was filled with several round mattresses and there were naked people everywhere, all fucking and sucking in every combination. Monika turned when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Follow me my Queen." Clarisse whispered and, taking her hand, began to lead Monika through the crowd of naked writhing bodies to a waist high mattress in the center. On it, Monika could see someone getting a blowjob. As they drew closer, she realized the person getting sucked was Jacque and her breath caught when she realized it was Mark sucking him.

Mark patted the platform beside him, and Clarisse helped Monika clamber up. Soon she was inches away and watched in fascination while Mark licked and sucked Jacque's long cock.

"Hi Slut... he said laughing. "So, are you enjoying yourself?"

"You're gay?" She asked in confusion.

"Fuck no," he replied, "I bisexual. You can't seriously believe I've been faking loving to fuck you for the last three years."

"Well, I guess not," She replied sheepishly.

Mark motioned her closer and soon they were both licking Jacque's beautiful cock. Each time they reached the head of his cock, Monika could see a hungry gleam in Mark's eye as their tongues met and fought for the fresh drop of precum that had inevitably accumulated. Then they would slowly slide down his slick pole and find themselves each sucking one of Jacque's large balls.

While they took care of Jacque, Monika watched Clarisse move in where she began rimming Mark's asshole while another girl sucked his cock. Feeling a tongue on her cunt she looked down and saw a red-headed woman licking her pussy.

"I could really get used to all this!" She whispered to Mark as she gazed at the woman eating her out.

"Helen has been begging me for a chance to eat your cunt for months!" he replied.

Helen winked at Monika and went back to eating her cunt, occasionally running her tongue lightly across her puckered asshole, which sent an almost electric jolt through Monika's body each time.

After a while Jacque stood up and moved off to the side, silently motioning for Monika to lay on her back. Mark climbed onto his hands and knees and looked down at her as he crawled over her, straddling her at a slight angle so as not to interfere with the woman eating her cunt and positioned his cock right over her face.

"Ease on under here" Mark ordered, straddling Monika at a slight angle so as not to interfere with Helen and positioned his cock right over her face.

"Suck my cock slut... and watch while I get fucked in the ass. Oh, and thank you Clarisse... for lubing me up so well... I love how you rim my asshole."

"It was my pleasure!" Clarisse replied as Monika slid up a little and began sucking Mark's hard cock. A black man whom Monika had not seen before crawled onto the platform, knelt behind Mark, and began stroking his cock and rubbing it alternately on Mark's asshole and on Monika's forehead. As she watched, the long fat black cock swelled until it was as large as an ear of corn.

"Hello, my Queen," the man spoke, smiling down at her, "I'm Vincent. Would you like to suck my fat cock before I fuck your Lord and Master?"

"Oh yes, Vincent!" She answered, releasing Mark's stiff cock, "I'd love to!" She added, nodding vigorously.

Vincent placed his hands on Marks ass cheeks and leaned forward slightly and Monika opened her mouth wide and ran the tip of her tongue along his piss hole and under the glans of his cock head. Reaching around his legs she cupped Vincent's big balls and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, slickening it and preparing it for her mouth and for Mark's ass. Finally, she bent her head back as far as it could go and opened her mouth wide. Vincent smiled again and slowly slid his fat cock deeply into her throat.

After several minutes Monika reluctantly let him withdraw and watched as he positioned his cock head directly on Mark's puckered asshole. She watched in wonder while Vincent began to push, and his cock slowly disappeared into her husband's asshole. Before long Vincent was buried balls deep in Mark's ass and her tongue shot out of its own volition and she began licking both pairs of balls that were dangling in front of her. And when Vincent pulled out, she slid down slightly and took Mark's dripping cock into her throat once again and simply held still anticipating what she was sure to come next. She had a perfect view of Vincent's long fat cock as it slid once more slowly into Mark's asshole. Soon Vincent's cock was smoothly sliding in and out, and each time Vincent slammed into his ass, Mark's cock slammed deeper into her throat. By this point Monika realized she was breathing easily through her nose and found her gag reflex had vanished.

Monika could also feel movement around her lower body, but at this point she no longer felt any apprehension or even wondered what was going on. She was content to know that she was being enjoyed by whoever was between her legs, while she enjoyed the face-fucking-by-proxy she was getting from Vincent and her husband.

What she couldn't see was the steady stream of the audience as they moved past in turn, some of the men and women licking her cunt, some of the men fucking her, some offering their cocks to Mark's eager mouth. Many of the men splattered her cunt or Mark's face with cum and each time that happened, several women and men would swoop in to lick things clean.

Once she felt a tongue exploring her own asshole.

"Ummmm, that does feel really, really, good." She thought, remembering earlier introduction to the feelings, and enjoying the sensations as the nerves around her asshole tingled, before returning her primary attention to Mark and Vincent.

Some minutes later she felt a finger probing her asshole, then what felt like two or three.

"Oh yes," She moaned incomprehensibly since her mouth was full of Mark's cock, "stick your fingers in my ass, stick your fingers in my ass!"

Mark, of course, was watching closely while the tall muscular man he was sucking, finger fucked his wife.

Reluctantly letting the long-wet cock slip out of his mouth, Mark asked, "Is she ready Daniel?"

"Oh yeah Mark, she is ready and more. Her asshole is nice and tight, but see how she is lifting her hips to meet my fingers?"

"What are you waiting for then?" Mark asked laughing.

Not having heard the conversation consciously, Monika was disappointed when she felt the fingers withdraw, but the disappointment disappeared when she realized there was a cock pressing against her asshole. Before she really knew what to think, Daniel had sunk his long-thin-copiously-lubed cock deeply into her ass.

Daniel proceeded to fuck her in long slow strokes and Monika quickly realized he was fucking her in rhythm with Vincent fucking Mark. Every time Vincent's cock slid home in Mark's ass, Daniel's cock slid home in hers. Next, she felt a vibrator slide into her cunt and her body began to quiver and shake. Within seconds, the cocks fucking her, and Mark's assholes were flying in and out, fucking her furiously, and she felt Mark's and Daniel's cocks begin to swell and pulse, filling her throat and ass with cum. Monika's world responded by exploding... her body visibly quaking as the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced, crashed over her and suddenly...everyone...froze.

The next thing she knew the room around her had erupted into thunderous applause. Vincent pulled out of Mark's ass, and Monika watched a heavy load of cum drip out of his distended asshole. She could also clearly feel, the nerves of her own asshole were so sensitive, a similar amount dripping out of her as Daniel's cock withdrew.

Mark slid sideways and several people helped him turn around. Monika practically purred when she felt him put his arms around her and draw her close. She was so exhausted that she was soon asleep and never felt it when Clarisse and Sandra cleaned her and Mark's bodies, carefully removing every drop of cum and dusting them both with a lightly scented powder before finally covering them up. Finally, Clarisse removed Monika's earbuds and the room slowly emptied, many of the audience bending down to kiss Monika's hand or forehead as they filed past.

Epilogue

Monika Frasier woke with a start and sat up in bed. She was momentarily confused and disoriented but drew comfort and calm from the gentle sound of Mark's even breathing next to her. Looking around she realized she was in her own bed, in her own familiar bedroom.

"What a dream," She muttered quietly to herself, "it was so strange, but seemed so real. Whatever has gotten into me?"

Feeling pressure in her bladder she got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Fumbling for the light switch she flipped it on.

There in her mirror was a face in a kabuki mask...

"It wasn't a dream... SLUT!" She heard Mark whisper in her ear.

And she saw a smile spreading across the face of the girl in the mirror...

----------------------------------------------------

The End... or is it really... The Beginning?