Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Lords and Ladies... I would like to present my wife Monika for your entertainment tonight. Monika is 29 years old, 5' 10" tall and her measurements are 36-26-34. She is a natural redhead as you can see. She has always been good in the sack but her experiences, up to now anyway," he chuckled, "have been mundane. But since we got married last summer, has recently begun having some interesting and naughty fantasies. Tonight, we are going to do our best to fulfill as many of them as possible, and even stretch her boundaries with some things she'll enjoy, but which she may not consciously realize she'd ever consider."

Again, the gong sounded, and Mark turned from the audience and strode toward her. At this point, she wasn't surprised when she saw he was nude, his cock slapping softly against his thighs.

"Are you ready, Babe?" Mark asked her coolly.

"I don't seem to be in a position to object, do I?" She replied laughing.

"Well actually, you could say no right now, and I would unstrap your arms and legs and we could leave. Somehow though, I don't think that's really what you want, is it?"

"No... no it's not." She replied meekly.

"What do you want Babe?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck me in front of all of these people." She whispered.

"You what?" he asked with a hint of irritation in his voice. "A bit louder, Babe... so everyone can hear you."

"I want you to fuck me in front of everyone!" She said in a clear, loud voice.

She heard a round of applause rising from the audience, and surprising herself, she smiled and began to relax.

"That's good, Babe!" Mark said smiling, "Only one more thing to take care of. You need to learn your safe words. If you want to slow down or ease off from whatever is happening, all you need to do is say 'Yellow.' If you want to stop whatever is going on, say 'Red.' Can you remember those? Don't say 'No,' or 'Don't,' or 'Slow down,' or 'Stop,' or anything like that... Just say Yellow or Red. Do you understand?"

"Yellow for slow down... Red for Stop!" Monika repeated back.

"Great!" Mark said smiling before reaching down to push another control on the chair.

"Wait!" Monika suddenly blurted.

"Yes?" Mark asked.

"What... what if I want more, or to speed up or go harder?" She asked.

Mark laughed, and Monika heard a ripple of amazed laughter spread throughout the room.

Mark turned to Lisa and Jacque, who had just walked up, and they conferred for a few seconds.

"No one has ever asked that my Queen," Jacque replied, turning to her with a smile, "We've decided that the word for that will be 'Purple.' So, if you want it harder or faster, just say 'Purple!'"

"I can remember that!" Monika announced, remembering the purple bruises she'd seen raised on kathy and steven's flesh.

Mark nodded in agreement and began pressing buttons on the control for the chair.

Monika felt the supports for her legs rising and straightening out and spreading slightly while the back reclined until she was laying back at about a 45% angle. She realized, with appreciation, that she was quite comfortable and that she could see all the monitors clearly. All were showing images of her, her face, her tits, and most of all... her cunt.

"Clarisse did a great job on my makeup," She found herself thinking, "and the heart shaped patch of hair above my puss...my cunt...looks quite nice."

Monika and Mark

After a few moments, Monika heard a noise, and tearing her eyes off the monitors, looked down in time to see Mark move in between her legs. She smiled when she saw his cock was hard and that there was a pearl of precum hanging onto the tip.

"Hello SLUT!" Mark chortled softly as he began running his hands along her legs, hips, and tummy.

"Why are you calling me that Mark?" She begged between clinched teeth, "I'm not a slut."

"Are you sure?" he asked, "You just announced, very clearly, that you wanted to be fucked in front of all these people. You are a SLUT!" he said smiling and slapped the side of her hip with his open hand.

"Ow!" She cried in pain, "OK, I'm a slut, I'm a SLUT!" She laughed hesitantly.

"Relax, Monika," She heard Clarisse coaching in her ear bud, "No one is going to hurt you... Nod if you remember the safe words."

Monika nodded and said "I'm a SLUT" slowly and evenly while she watched a smile spread across Mark's face.

"My Lords and Ladies, I believe we can now begin" Mark announced as the audience lighting dimmed slightly.

Mark knelt between her bound and spread legs, gently placing his mouth against her cunt. "Is it a cunt now?" Monika thought to herself as waves of pleasure washed across her. She'd always loved how Mark ate her pussy... her cunt... her inner voice said again, as she closed her eyes and began to relax and enjoy the sensations.

What Monika missed seeing was the view on the monitor which clearly showed Mark's tongue ministering to her sex. He ran his tongue along her outer lips. He drove it into her innermost depths. He flicked it across her clitoris. The more he licked, the more Monika reacted. With her eyes closed, she didn't see the monitor showing the growing ecstasy on her face, or her tongue licking her parted lips.

She also couldn't see the people in the audience, all of whom were watching closely, while the last few were disrobing and settling back to enjoy the show. Several of the men and women were licking women's cunts themselves, while some of the women, and even some of the men, licked and sucked various cocks.

Mark continued to eat Monika's ever wetter cunt, and she opened her eyes briefly when she felt him reach up to cup her tits in his hands before taking her nipples between his fingers and pinching them harder and harder.

"Ahhhhhh, YES!" She cried, "Harder Mark... 'PURPLE!' Pinch my nipples hard... Ohhhh FUCK!"

Mark pinched harder and sucked Monika's engorged clit between his teeth and felt her tense and spasm as her second orgasm of the night passed through her.

After her body relaxed, Mark stood up and Monika watched as a slender blonde walk up to him. Monika gasped when the girl began kissing him and licking her juices off his face. She was also surprised to see her hand wrapped around and stroking his cock.

"Mark?" She asked in a weak voice.

"Easy my little slut," he almost moaned, Sandra is just cleaning your slut juice off my face and getting me ready to fuck you. Do you want that? Do you want me to fuck your cunt with my hard cock?"

"Yes Sir" She replied instinctively, "Please fuck me!"

"Goooood girl," She heard Clarisse saying in her ear again.

"Sounds like she's getting into the spirit of the evening!" Mark announced to the audience.

Monika heard a round of applause as Mark moved forward and Sandra guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt. As his cock slipped into her hole, she thought, "he feels so much harder, and even bigger, than usual."

She watched the monitors in fascination when she realized they were showing close ups of her Mark's cock sliding in and out of her cunt from every angle. She could see a dainty hand fondling and squeezing his large balls as well, and she assumed it was Sandra. She also watched a finger slide into his asshole and found herself wondering about it, until the feel of his cock in her cunt became the center of her world and thoughts of anything else fled her mind.

Mark proceeded to give his wife a long and thorough fucking, speeding up then slowing down when he felt her getting close to coming, pulling out and rubbing the head of his dripping cock on her clit, running the underside of his cock along her cunt lips and in general driving her wild and keeping her on the edge. Eventually he could feel she was going to come soon and that nothing he could do or not do was going to prevent it. So, with a smile, he gave way to his own rising passion and began fucking her hard and fast until he felt her cunt tightening around his swollen and eager cock. This pushed him right to the edge and he growled in anticipation.

Sandra was paying attention too, and could tell Mark was getting ready to cum. As she sensed his impending orgasm, she squeezed his balls hard and bore down on his prostate with the forefinger she had in his asshole.

"Arggggghhhhhhh!" Mark and Monika both screamed in unison as they slammed together in a simultaneous orgasm, Mark drenching his wife's cunt with his hot sticky cum, and her back arching to meet his final thrust.

"My god!" Monika, feeling strangely elated, found herself thinking... "People I don't even know just watched my husband fuck me while another woman played with his balls and fucked his asshole with her finger. And I came harder than I've ever come before? What is happening to me?"

As her rapture subsided, she noticed Sandra once again cleaning sex juice off her husband, only this time she was licking and sucking his softening cock.

After she'd thoroughly cleaned his cock, Mark patted Sandra's head and said, "Next."

Monika was just beginning to process that "Next" when she felt a tongue on her cunt. Figuring that Mark was cleaning her off she looked at the monitors and realized it was Sandra, the long blonde hair unmistakable as she hovered between Monika's spread legs.

"Wait... Don't... I'm not..." She cried.

"Not what?" Mark asked, "not into women? That doesn't matter tonight and from the way your body is reacting to Sandra's tongue, I think you may not know yourself as well as you think you do. I know your inner desires far better than you ever have."

"Mark knows what he's talking about," She heard Clarisse whisper in her ear. "Monika... just relax and enjoy the ride. If you want to stop though, remember to use the safe words. Do you need them?"

Monika shook her head and settled her fears and slowly relaxed while Sandra cleaned every drop of Mark's spunk and her own juices off her skin and from inside her hole. She found herself feeling increasingly aroused and had begun to anticipate another orgasm when she felt Sandra pull away.

"Noooooo, please don't stop. Please dooon't stop nowwwww!" She pleaded. "Purple! Please Purple!"

Sandra winked at her, and whispered, "Sorry my Queen, Orders! Besides, you're not near done yet."

"There's more?" Monika moaned. "God, I hope so!" She thought, her breathing ragged, "I think..." She found herself thinking as the lights blinked out totally.

Monika Gives and Receives Service

After several minutes, Monika couldn't tell how long, she felt the back of the chair lifting and hearing a rustling in the audience, watched as a tall elderly red-haired man in a black tuxedo, who she recognized as the Master of Ceremonies, strode down the stairs into the pit. Her jaw dropped when she noticed that the crotch of his pants was missing, and his flaccid cock was bouncing against his inner thighs.

"Ladies and gentlemen... Again, I give you tonight's Queen of Hearts... Thank you, Lord Mark, for providing such a beautiful Queen and for... well... getting her in the mood, shall we say? Shall we continue?"

"My pleasure Arsène!" Monika heard Mark cry from somewhere in the audience.

As Monika watched, the monitors showed two long very stiff cocks rising out of nowhere from the darkness below and on either side of her chair. Each floated upward until they slid between her fingers. She was a bit startled when she felt them contact her skin. If she looked closely enough, she could tell that the cocks were naturally enough attached to real men, however, they were all but invisible in their black body suits. Their shafts seemed to burn in her hands, and she heard Clarisse whispering in her ear, "Monika, you will find that you can move your arms slightly now so it's time for you to jerk off these two beautiful cocks!"

"You want me to jack off two complete strangers?" Monika replied,

"That's exactly what we expect you to do Babe" She heard Mark's voice saying. And suddenly one of the monitors showed Mark sitting in the first tier of the theater with two women slowly stroking his cock. As she watched, Mark reclined back onto a cushion, and she saw a third woman swing her leg over his face and a camera zoomed in to show Mark's tongue lapping slowly at her pussy.

"Mark?" She gasped, "what are you..."

Then she realized that there was a tongue lapping at her own pussy. She tore her eyes away from the monitor showing Mark and looked down between her legs. A man's head was buried in her crotch, and she realized she was getting aroused despite the unusual situation. Then, as her passion began to grow, she started moving her hands, slowly stroking the cocks on either side. As she watched, the man eating her cunt reached up and began squeezing her tits. She instinctively began jerking the cocks in her hands harder and faster as the fingers kneaded her tits, and she felt her nipples hardening. When the bald man's fingers finally found her nipples, he began squeezing and pinching them with all his might.

Monika winced in pain, but just then the tongue lapping at her cunt wrapped itself around her clit, the nipple pain turned to ecstasy, and her body exploded in another orgasm. She realized that the cocks in her hands were both pulsing and watched as two of the monitors zoomed in to show each cock erupting, spewing huge ropes of hot cum onto her body as she continued to jerk them off feverishly. She felt the bald man stop licking her and looked down to see him standing up, jerking his cock off fast and quickly adding a third source of cum to her tits and face. A third monitor zoomed into her face where several drops of cum from all three men had landed right on her lips.

A cheer rose from the audience as Monika's tongue darted out to lick the drops from her lips.

"Wow," Monika thought to herself, "that felt great. I guess I've really been missing something."

"OK, I admit that was great! So can I get up now?" Monika announced, grinning.

"Oh NO, Monika," She heard Clarisse say behind her, "we have barely begun this evening."

Monika felt the back going down on the chair as she was laid back horizontally, then Clarisse lowered the headrest until Monika's head was thrown far back and her throat was stretched tight.

Monika, Arsène, and "Max"

"What next?" Monika thought, until she realized that Arsène, the red-haired Master of Ceremonies, was now nude and standing above her head. His formerly flaccid cock was now rock hard, and she trembled when she realized, that while it did not appear terribly thick, the head was pressed tightly against his stomach well above his belly button.

Her eyes grew wide as she realized his intent and he slowly approached her face.

"I can't possibly..." She thought and felt a tinge of panic when the head of his cock touched her lips. She had an urge to resist and kept her mouth closed, but Arsène just began gently rubbing the tip of his cock across her lips and cheeks... smearing his already flowing precum liberally across her face. She felt fingers pinching her nipples again and when she gasped in a curious mix of pleasure and pain, she parted her lips, and she felt the man's cock slide into her mouth.

"Breath through your nose," She heard Clarisse instructing, "You'll be fine... Arsène is an expert."

Realizing reluctantly that she was right, Monika tried to relax and as she did, she felt Arsène's cock slide even deeper into her throat with each slow stroke.

"My god, I'm doing it!" She thought to herself.

As Arsène continued fucking her mouth, Monika could not see the huge fat man walking down the steps toward her carrying a machine of some kind. Had she been able to see, she would have notice that his cock was restrained in a steel cock cage. Once he reached Monika, he set the machine down and began positioning it between her legs. It turned out to be a large fucking machine and he installed a long realistic dildo on the end of a long shaft. When he finished this the man looked toward Mark who nodded. The man smiled, knelt, and began gently licking Monika's dripping cunt.

"What now?" Monika thought to herself, "another person eating my pussy. Well, that's not so bad." She relaxed even more and felt Arsène's balls slap against her nose. The musky scent distracted her from the tongue between her legs and she felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"My god," She thought, "his cock is buried to the hilt in my throat... And... I like it. Hell... I think I love it!" And she began sucking harder each time he pulled out.

During one of Arsène's plunges into her throat, the man licking her stopped and Monika felt the head of a cock resting on her cunt mound just above her slit. Feeling this, Monika realized she was about to get fucked again, and feeling a momentary rush of panic, she briefly thought about screaming "Red," but decided her curiosity and desire were stronger than her fear.

"How big is the cock that's about to fuck me?" She wondered though.

Arsène continued to thrust slowly in and out of her throat.

"My Queen..." She heard Clarisse begin, feeling something being placed under each of her hands, "what you feel between your legs is not a man, but a machine. We call him Max. Max is a fucking machine. The objects you now have under your hands are his controls. He is at your, and only your, command. The control under your right hand controls the speed and the control under your left controls the depth. Max's dildo is positioned right up against your tummy now. Can you feel it?"

Monika nodded, realizing with a small measure of disappointment, that Arsène had stopped fucking her mouth while Clarisse was speaking to her.

"Good... Turn the speed dial clockwise a little."

Monika turned the dial, and she felt the dildo sliding up and down on her tummy slightly.

"Now turn the left control up some."

Monika complied and felt the dildo sliding farther back and forth.

Clarisse continued until she was sure that Monika understood everything, including the fact that pushing down on either dial would act as an emergency stop in case she lost control.

Clarisse appeared between Arsène's legs and stole a couple of licks on his balls. "Are you ready?" She asked Monika.

Monika nodded and she felt the tip of the dildo being slid slightly into her cunt. Clarisse cocked her head and Monika turned the speed dial. The dildo began sliding in and out and she turned the depth dial and adjusted the depth until it was comfortably plunging to a perfect depth and never quite pulling all the way out before plunging in again.

Monika's eyes were locked on Clarisse's face as she sat behind Arsène slowly stroking his cock and playing with his balls as she adjusted the machine until it was to her liking.

"I want your cock back in my mouth, Sir" Monika announced suddenly, as Max slowly fucked her, opening her mouth wide, and watched Clarisse aim Arsène's cock at her mouth whereupon he slowly thrust until he was balls deep in her throat again.

Monika turned up the thrust depth.

Arsène pulled out and thrust again.

Monika turned up the speed.

Arsène pulled back and paused torturously with just the head of his delicious cock inside her lips.

Monika felt herself straining to draw his delicious cock back into her mouth and with a grunt Arsène plunged back in and Monika slowly turned the depth dial all the way up.

"Oh my god!" Monika mumbled, feeling the Max's dildo sliding into her innermost depths.

Once both cocks were inside of her, she began slowly varying the pace and depth of the machine. Somehow, Arsène was able to sense the depth and speed of the machine and fucked her mouth in perfect synchronization. Eventually, she'd turned both dials all the way up and left them there reveling in the feeling of both cocks pounding her mercilessly. Soon she felt her body beginning to vibrate and she knew she was on the verge of coming. Seconds later she felt Arsène's cock begin to swell and harden even more and she knew he was about to cum.