Queen of Hearts Tattoo

Story Info
A Queen of Hearts is any woman who only fucks white men.
1.5k words
15.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was on vacation with some of his friends in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. There was a college football game Friday night, so the guys decided to spend the entire weekend there. It was mid-morning on Sunday and Sean was feeling rather horny, so he decided to hang out on the beach and watch women in bikinis while the guys went out to grab some lunch.

As he walked along the pods of people seated on the beach in lawn chairs underneath umbrellas, he stumbled upon a black woman lying face down on a beach towel wearing a black thong bikini. He noticed a tattoo on her full round exposed left buttock. As he got closer to her, he could make out that the tattoo was a stylish Queen of Hearts. "Oh shit! A black woman who only fucks white men!" Sean thought to himself. He wondered how he should approach her. His dick told him to be bold. So, he walked right up to her and took a seat right beside her left elbow, on her beach towel!

"Hi honey." Sean said.

"Excuse you?" Deborah said with an attitude and a frown.

Sean turned over onto his stomach and laid down beside her and looked her right in her eyes.

"Hi honey. How are you?" He asked again.

Deborah sat back on her knees and asked him, "Do I know you?"

"Mmm Hmm. I'm the next white guy that you're gonna fuck."

"Oh really? How you figure?" Suddenly, Deborah blushed when she realized that Sean recognized her Queen of Hearts tattoo and that he knew what it meant.

"Hi. My name is Sean. And your name is?"

"I'm Deborah."

"Nice to meet you, Deborah. I noticed that beautiful tattoo on your ass and knew that I was home." They both chuckled.

"So only white guys, huh?" Sean asked.

"Hell yeah! Nobody does it better!" Deborah said while laying back down.

"Awww I'm flattered!" Sean blushed. "Gawd you're beautiful! I'd sure love to oblige you."

"When and where?" Deborah asked flirtatiously.

Sean was shocked at her answer, so he decided to meet her flirtatious challenge. "How about now?" he said in a serious tone.

"Dang white boy!! You've got balls! How about you buy a Sista a drink first?" Deborah exclaimed.

Sean jumped up and held out his hand to help Deborah to her feet. He proceeded to pick up her beach towel and grab her beach bag. "Oh what a gentleman!" Deborah exclaimed. "Follow me Deborah," Sean commanded.

He escorted her to the elevator in his hotel lobby. When the doors shut behind them, he smacked her ass really hard, grabbed the tattoo and shook her buttock. "So white cock, huh Deb?" Deborah was startled by the sudden smack on her ass but was a little turned on by it. "Yeah! Like I already said, nobody does it better." She responded. He grabbed her hand, placed it inside his trunks and cupped it around his hard cock and asked, "Big white cocks like this one?" Deborah's pussy started to throb while she squeezed his cock.

As they walked into his hotel room Sean pulled out his cell phone. "Make yourself comfortable Deb." As she began removing her thong, Sean snapped a quick pic of her ass and texted it to one of his friends.

His text read: Bro! I'm about to pound this black bitch. Don't come back for a while!

Friend's response: Dude!!! what?!?! How did you land that?

Deborah was standing there naked, looking out the patio door at the beautiful view of Myrtle Beach. Perky full Double D tits, slender waist, fat ass and wet pussy. Sean dropped his swim trunks and walked up behind her, grabbed her waist, pressed his hard cock up against her ass, and began nibbling on her shoulder and neck.

"Sooo. White cock huh?" Sean whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm Hmmm." she moaned.

"Let me see what you're packing back there big daddy." she asked.

She turns around and is stunned! She had never seen such a big cock before. She dropped to her knees and took it in her mouth. She licked the head like a lollipop and then swallowed as much of it as she could until she started to cough. He grabbed her head and began to fuck her throat deep and fast. He moaned and cursed while she choked and slobbered everywhere. He lifted her to her feet and kissed her passionately while squeezing her breasts. Turning her around quickly, he slammed her into the patio door and lifted her right leg up to the side. He slid his cock into her tight wet pussy and slowly thrust into her so that she could feel all 9 inches of him. She moaned and exclaimed; "I knew it! I knew you were going to feel good! Oh shit!"

He began to pick up his pace, slamming into her as she moaned. After a few minutes of pumping her up against the glass door, he pulled out, picked her up and carried her over to the bed. Laying her down, he crawled on top of her. He started with her tits. Kissing, sucking, biting them. Then he left a trail of kisses from her cleavage down to her abdomen and then to her pussy. He spread her legs and sank his tongue right on her clit. She moaned in ecstasy.

Deborah loved fucking white men. She loved the paleness of their skin, the contrast of their white cock thrusting in and out of her black pussy, the sound of their voices when they spoke dirty to her, and the softness of their hair whenever she grabbed their heads during cunnilingus. She ran her fingers through Sean's hair and ground her hips against his tongue while he ate her pussy. "Yeah! That's it white boy! Make me feel good!" she groaned while he worked his magic. He stuck three fingers inside her pussy, found her G-spot and pumped it until she squirted. She moaned and quivered and her entire body shook. She had never squirted before and was impressed with his skills.

Then calmly and quietly, Sean spread her legs as far apart as he could and pinned her down by her thighs.

"You ready for this?" he asked with a serious expression.

"Give it to me!" She demanded.

With one swift thrust, he rammed his cock into her pussy. Deborah threw her head back into the pillow and screamed "Yes!" Sean pounded her so hard she began squirting again, which shoved his cock out. He slammed it back in and leaned down by her ear, "You wanna have a white baby don't you?" he whispered as he proceeded to pound her hard.

This put Deborah over the edge. She started to orgasm; body convulsing hard.

"Yes Sir! Give me all of that white seed! Pump me full of your white babies!!" she moaned.

He let go of her thighs and began to hold her down by her neck. She lifted her pelvis and began to thrust her hips upward into his cock greedily. She was insatiable. "Gawd I love white dick! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She demanded. Sean has stamina so he fucked her for a while before he came. His cock pulsating in her pussy while he dumped his ample load into her. Deborah on the other hand, came several times in succession before Sean came. He eventually collapsed on top of her. They lay there and kissed for a while.

"Hey, let's hop in the tub right quick. You've got to see this thing! It's huge!" Sean said.

Sean turned on the water and poured in some body wash to make suds while Deborah climbed in. They sponged each other down. Then Sean had gotten hard again so he invited her to sit on his lap. As she straddled him, he held up his erect cock so that she could lower herself down onto it. She closed her eyes and squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock while they moaned and kissed passionately. She began to ride his cock vigorously, bucking, and twerking. Water and soap suds splashed everywhere. They came together this time. Deborah trembled on top of him as Sean's warm cum filled her pussy. She loved the sensation of his cock pulsating inside of her and the warm cum.

They got out of the tub, dried off and Deborah put her bikini and body wrap on.

They relaxed for a few minutes on the bed and then Deborah grabbed her things, they said their goodbyes and she left. As she got on the elevator, Sean's friends were getting off. As they entered the room, it was a mess, and they could smell sex in the air.

Friends: Man, what did you do in here?

Sean: Did you see her? She just left.

Friends: That black woman in the thong bikini? Her?! Oh my gawd!

Sean: Yep! Bro! I fucked the shit out of her too! It was hot!

Friends: Man tell us everything! Start from the beginning.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

Story line was very good, but the characters and setting need to be developed more. Strong 4.

ThatNCGuy1967ThatNCGuy19676 months ago

Don't listen to the negative people.Keep writing good stories like this. Each one is better than the last.

ThatNCGuy1967ThatNCGuy19676 months ago

Don't listen to the negative people. It was a good story. Each one of your stories is better than the last. KEEP GOING :)

syn4321syn43219 months ago

Snore. Boring. Poorly written. Uninteresting.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen9 months ago

This story was hot. There are not many things more erotic than a White cock deep in a Black pussy. Hopefully, you will write more stories like this.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
Big Booty, Big Breasted Black Boss John is tempted by Gabby, his sexy black employer.in Interracial Love
Snowed In Man helps a black hooker during a snow storm. 33k wordsin Interracial Love
Janet and Henry Small black woman falls for younger big white man.in Interracial Love
Whitewash High Ch. 01 Mrs. Jackson goes white.in Interracial Love
More Stories