Queen of Nightmares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aranya," mused the voice in the dark, "now that is a very interesting name."

"It means 'spider,'" Aranya said, "In some other language...my Mom said."

"Yes," the voice creaked. "Yes, it does. Smart girl."

"What's your name?" Aranya asked.

"Heheheh, call me Arachne," croaked the old woman. "Tell me, Aranya, do you enjoy jokes--practical jokes, mind you--pranks and such?"

"Oh, yes," Aranya said, with some enthusiasm, then hesitated, wondering why Arachne would want to know. "I guess so."

"Heheheh, a woman after my own heart," wheezed the voice. "I, too, enjoy a good prank--a good, sexy prank, mind you. What do you think of that, lass?"

"A sexy prank," said Aranya, who was very interested indeed. "Yes, I think a sexy prank sounds like fun."

"Well, heheheh," came the voice, "can you think of anyone you'd care to play such a prank on?"

"Oh, yes," Aranya blurted, forgetting her caution. "My sister is long overdue a good pranking!"

"Your sister, eh?" said Arachne. "What's her name, and why is she so deserving of a good, sexy prank?

"Miranda," said Aranya. "She's such a prude. She has this gorgeous hunk of a boyfriend--fiancé--but she hardly even lets him touch her. She's such a cold fish...thinks she's Little Miss Perfect."

"I see, heheheh," croaked the old woman. "Those sound like perfectly valid reasons to have a bit of fun, don't you think?"

Aranya nodded enthusiastically, before remembering she couldn't be seen. "Yes," she said, "yes, I do."

"Here, child," Arachne said. "Reach up, touch the Web here, next to me." Aranya stepped toward the voice and reached up, felt the thick, ropy strands of web. "Yes, that's good. No, a little higher, more to the right... yes, that one. Hold to it. Now...."

Aranya was Miranda. Miranda was asleep, lying on the bed in the cabin, naked, Grant curled naked around her back.

She was dreaming...something...but that's not what Aranya was being shown. She could feel Arachne directing her attention elsewhere; it was her sister's waking memories that the old woman wanted her to see...and, in a sudden flash, Aranya experienced everything that had happened to Miranda over the last several hours.

"That stupid cunt!" Aranya shouted into the silent forest. "She's completely fucking wasting the world's most fuckable man! And she hasn't even noticed I'm gone yet!"

Abruptly, she found herself back in the dark, holding the fat strand of web.

"So," said Arachne. "You've seen the power of The Web of Dreams, but only a fraction of it. With it, you can see the dreams of any sleeping person, and review their waking memories, as well. But it can do much, much more. You can see how much, if you're willing to take my bargain."

Uh, oh, Aranya thought, but she said, "Bargain?"

"Heheheh," cackled the old woman. "How old do you suppose I am, child?"

"I don't know," Aranya said. "I can't see you...."

"Well," said Arachne. "That's a good point. I'm very old... ancient, mind you."

Aranya waited, prudently, for the old woman to continue.

"I have lived, here, in this web, for 5,000 years, or thereabouts," she said, at last.

"But," Aranya protested, "this place hadn't even been settled then."

"Heheheh, you think you're still in Spider Woods, child?" Arachne cackled. "No, you're in a different place here, in The Web. It's a place in The Dream, mind you."

"The Dream."

"Of course," Arachne said. "The Dream. You dream, I dream, everybody dreams. All those dreams happen in The Dream. The Web touches all dreams through The Dream. And The Web can create Real Dreams within The Dream."

"Real Dreams," Aranya said.

"Dreams that feel completely real, and you remember forever, just like real experiences," said Arachne. "Surely you can see how that would be useful in carrying out a prank on your sister such as we've discussed."

Aranya considered this, then said, "A sexy prank."

"Heheheh, exactly," wheezed the old woman. "You'll take your sister's place in Grant's bed--in The Dream, mind you--and she'll get to watch you show her how it's done...a very sexy prank, don't you think?"

"Yes," Aranya breathed. That did sound like a really fun, sexy prank. "But what about this bargain?"

"Smart girl," said Arachne. "Well, you see...as much fun as The Web is, 5,000 years is a long time. I can go anywhere in dreams, do anything, be anyone. But it's been a long time since I've just been me, out in the world."

"I want to leave The Web, but I need a successor, someone who can take over The Web for me. Then, I can take enough energy for a normal human lifetime, and...my successor can live forever, or as long as she wants to.

"You can't leave?" Aranya asked.

"Until you find a successor," said Arachne.

Aranya considered all this carefully. The "prank" Arachne planned for Miranda did sound fun, but....

"Look," said Arachne. "You don't have to decide yet. We can do the prank, and I'll give you half the energy. You can see how you like it, then make up your mind."

"Energy," Aranya said. "What do you mean by 'energy?'"

"Ah," said Arachne, "Good questions, girl." She considered for a moment, then said, "The Web can feed us energy from...deeply conflicted sexual emotions, like jealousy, sexual betrayal, cuckolding, and the like. That energy enables our powers and keeps us young...forever, if that's what we want."

"Ohhh," Aranya whispered. "Cuckolding...."

"Heheheh," cackled the crone. "Exactly. So, want to give it a whirl? No purchase required. You like it, you buy it."

Aranya took her time thinking it over. "It feels real?" she finally asked.

"Really real," said Arachne.

"And...if you get hurt?"

"If you get hurt," said the crone, "it hurts, just like in real life. But it doesn't affect your waking body."

"Well," Aranya said, "...okay. I'll give it a try."

"Good," Arachne said. "Hmm. Let's see. Hold a moment while I check on something." She was silent for several minutes, then said, "All right. We've a...friend...joining you in the Dream. He's... his appearance may seem alarming. He's rarely seen. You shouldn't have any direct contact with him, but, if you do, be very respectful. He can be a wonderful friend--especially for a woman--but a very bad enemy."

"Oh," Aranya said, "alarming...how?"

"He's a satyr," said the old woman. "The last one in the world, so far as I know."

"A satyr? Like a goat-man? In the real world?"

"Heheheh. You should be so lucky as to meet him there, dear. But yes, something like that. You might see him--or not--but he'll be there in The Dream with you."

"Okay."

"Very well," said Arachne. "Lie back here, against the Web. Just relax."

Strands of web wrapped themselves around Aranya's arms, waist, and legs, lifting her to lie on the Web beside Arachne. She felt quite drowsy.

+~+~+~+~+

Grant woke. Miranda was gone from beside him. He looked around.

He was in Miranda's bed--not the one at the cabin, but her bedroom at home, decorated as it had been before she'd left for college, with its girly pink walls and frilly, white curtains with pink hearts. The room seemed much bigger than the last time he was in here.

How had he gotten here? Miranda was facing away from him, standing in front of her treasured full-length mirror, an antique passed down from her grandmother, he recalled, though he wasn't sure how he knew that.

Odd, Grant thought. Miranda was standing there completely nude in front of the mirror. She didn't usually like to see herself naked.

He certainly did, though. He loved her fit, slender body; her long, honey-colored hair; her small, perfectly formed breasts, just big enough to jiggle when she walked; her tight, round, little butt.

As he watched, she gave herself a little wave in the mirror, then began to rub her tits, lifting them and squeezing the nipples between her fingers. He found himself getting hard as he watched.

She stroked her hands down her sides and over her hips, then reached back and gripped her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and stroking a finger over her dark, pink rosebud.

This was definitely not how Miranda usually behaved...but, he liked it.

+~+~+~+~+

Aranya stood before the mirror, but saw Miranda reflected in it. She looked down at herself. She saw Miranda's skinny body. Looking back in the mirror, she saw Miranda--the real Miranda--staring at her in horror.

Aranya gave her a little wave, then groped her tits. They looked like Miranda's titties, but felt like her own fine, full boobs. She pinched her nipples and felt the flare of pain and arousal, just as she would in the "real" world.

As Miranda watched, she stroked her hands down her flanks, grabbed her ass, fingered her butthole, then widened her stance and cupped her crotch in both hands. Her sister glared at her from the other side of the mirror.

Then Grant groaned behind her, and Miranda's gaze shifted over Aranya's shoulder, a horrified expression flitting across her face. Aranya's head snapped around. There was Grant, sitting on the edge of the bed stroking a massive erection.

With a malicious smirk at her sister in the mirror, she spun and ran to Grant. "Oh, you poor thing!" she cried, dropping to her knees in front of him. "I can't believe sh...I...was so cruel to you, my beautiful, perfect man."

She took his cock in one hand and kissed the tip, running her other hand up and down the hard muscles of his thigh.

"Oh, your balls must be so blue," she said, cupping his scrotum and pumping his cock a couple of times. "Oh, god, they're so full, you must be about to pop!"

Eagerly, she took the bulbous, spongy head between her lips and sucked.

+~+~+~+~+

Grant was dumbfounded. Miranda had never even touched his cock before. Even when they'd had sex that first time, she'd never felt it without a condom. Now he stared down at her golden head bobbing up and down in his lap as she sucked and kissed and licked him passionately.

"Mmmmmm," she said, holding the head of his cock between her lips and making little smacking noises with it. Then she held his shaft in one hand as she took one testicle into her mouth, licking and sucking it until it dripped with spit. She stroked his cock vigorously and repeated the process with the other ball. When both testicles were good and wet, she licked up and down his shaft, then took him in her mouth and sucked his cock intently, pressing it as deep down her throat as she could.

Grant knew he wouldn't last much longer. He had to tell her--she wouldn't want semen in her mouth. "Oh, baby," he said, "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm," she hummed around his dick. "Um i' 'y mouf. Um!"

He had to do it. She wasn't wrong about how badly he needed release. He couldn't hold it. "Arrrrgh!" he groaned, and exploded in her mouth.

She kept her lips tight around him through the first several spasms, then pulled away and let his cum spurt directly into her face, beaming up at him as stream after stream of hot, creamy jizz splattered across her cheeks. It spurted into her eyes, her hair, down her chin. She gripped his shaft and pumped, milking him for every drop, licking it all up.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda screamed and hammered her fists against the mirror, furious at what her nasty little sister was doing to her fiancé. Neither of them appeared to be able to hear her, but she could hear every word from their side of the mirror.

Was it true, what Aranya had said? Had Miranda been cruel to Grant by not doing...that...or something, to make him orgasm?

She watched as he came in her sister's face, her mouth, her hair. Cum shot over her head and landed on the floor behind her. Some dripped off her shoulder and down her back.

Clearly, Grant had needed to cum. He looked down at her--at Aranya--with such gratitude, such love.

Pain clutched at Miranda's chest, and bitter tears of shame and sorrow flooded down her cheeks as she watched Aranya lick his cum off her fingers. Then she knelt up, pulled his head down to hers and kissed him deeply, fingers buried in his hair, just as Miranda loved to do.

She kissed him for a long moment, then climbed into his lap and pushed him back onto the bed, climbing over him until she straddled his face. "Your turn, lover," she said, and lowered her pussy to his mouth.

"No!" Miranda screamed, hammering the mirror with both fists.

To her surprise, the formerly impenetrable surface went soft and gave way, her fists sinking into it up to the wrists. "Augh!" she cried, and pushed, trying to force her way through the glass and into the room with Grant and Aranya.

But the briefly liquid surface of the mirror solidified once again, and her fists stopped where they were, embedded in the mirror. She tried to pull back, but they were stuck.

"Shit!... shit... shit..." she wept, resting her forehead against the glass between her trapped hands.

She watched as her fiancé cupped her sister's ass in his big hands and ate her pussy, thinking it was Miranda's. His big cock was still hard, and it waved cheerily back and forth behind her back as Aranya pumped her hips over his face.

"Ooh, that's good, lover," she panted. "That's sooo good." She rocked her hips faster and faster, grinding her crotch into his open mouth. "Oh, yeah, baby, you're gonna make me... oh, I'm... oh, Oh, OH... I'm cumming! Oh, yeah! That's so good!"

Miranda burned with rage and humiliation, and turned her face away. From the corner of her eye, she saw a flicker of motion. She twisted to look, and gasped.

Behind her stood an enormous... demon.

+~+~+~+~+

A rush of energy filled Aranya as the last sweet jolts of orgasm faded. She sat back on Grant's chest as it washed through her, leaving her feeling...rested, healthy, alert...strong, capable, confident...like she could run a thousand miles and never get tired.

Was this the energy Arachne had told her about? She felt so good, she could easily believe this might keep a person alive forever.

She looked down at Grant, who looked up at her with wonder, even awe--as if she were a goddess. She smiled down at him affectionately, feeling very much indeed like a goddess in this moment.

She reached behind her, and her hand landed on his penis, waving cockily a few inches from her butt. With a wicked grin, she slid down his body until his dick settled into the crack of her ass. She squeezed her ass cheeks together around it, and he sucked in a breath.

Aranya wrapped her arms around his head and kissed his open mouth as she twerked her ass crack against his big, hard cock. He groaned into her ear, and she kissed her way down his cheek. His blunt fingers found her side boobs, and he stroked the tender flesh where it mashed down against his hard chest.

She giggled into his neck as she rubbed his dick against her sloppy cunt, the tip riding up and down against her tight little butthole.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda gasped up at the creature behind her. It was at least seven feet tall, with the arms and torso of an extremely muscular man--even more so than Grant.

Its face was manlike, but snarling and bestial, with burning yellow eyes like those of some angry, rabid animal. Great ram's horns bracketed its shaggy head.

Below the waist, it had hairy legs and cloven hooves somewhat like a goat's, with backward-bending hocks instead of knees.

From its crotch jutted an incredibly huge cock, bigger in girth than Grant's and far, far longer. It must be almost two feet long, she thought. It curved upward in front of him, bobbing with his slightest movement, a fat bead of clear fluid balanced on its tip.

Behind the creature's back, she could see a long, prehensile tail--nothing at all like a goat's tail--swishing back and forth. At the end of the tail's slender length, it swelled to a fleshy, knobby cylinder about the size and shape of a cucumber.

As Miranda gaped in horror over her shoulder at the fearsome thing, it opened its mouth, and a long, wet tongue emerged...and emerged...and emerged. It was every bit as long as the monster's penis, she thought. Maybe longer.

The tongue dripped a cloudy, viscous fluid that didn't look much like saliva. Was it some kind of poison?

+~+~+~+~+

Grant couldn't believe the change that had come over Miranda. She was like a different woman--or, as if, overnight, she'd changed from a frightened girl into a fearless woman.

She even felt different. She looked the same, but her breasts seemed bigger, and her ass...how was she even doing that to him with her ass?

Smiling down at him, she lifted her body, reached down between them, and guided his rigid cock into her channel. It slid in easily for at least a third of its length before she paused, groaning to let her tight pussy adjust to the girth of him.

She was sopping wet inside--how was that possible, he wondered. Just yesterday, she had been so dry and tight he'd been afraid he would tear her tender flesh. Now, he could feel her juices trickling down his balls.

She lifted herself slightly, and the slick, firm walls of her pussy pulsed against him. He groaned, then croaked, "condom?"

"No, beautiful man," she crooned as she pushed herself down the length of him. "No more condoms."

She pushed him into her until she was sitting on his pelvic bone. "Mmmmm," she said, and wiggled her hips, settling herself even more firmly on him.

"Uh," Grant said, all but incoherent with the sensation of her. She was all over him, all around him, enveloping him.

She lifted herself up slowly until just the head of his cock was inside her, paused briefly, then slid herself slowly all the way back down, with the little wiggle at the end.

"Uh!" he said again.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda screamed and struggled as the monster advanced and put its huge hands on her waist. She yanked at her fists, but they wouldn't budge from the mirror.

The creature lifted her gently, effortlessly, until her feet were off the floor. With one hoof against the inside of her calf, it nudged her leg out, and something seized her ankle. Looking down, she saw that some kind of vine had twisted around it, anchoring her foot to the floor.

Heart pounding, Miranda screamed again, and, quick as a wink, the creature slipped something into her mouth, like a ball of leaves. Another flicker of motion, and the gag was fixed in place with some sort of cord--maybe more vine. With ease, the monster secured her other foot, and there she was: naked and spread wide open--not for Grant, but for some terrifying beast.

She looked through the mirror into her childhood bedroom. Aranya was fucking Grant, now--her Grant--bouncing up and down on his big, shiny cock like a kid on a trampoline. Miranda thought her heart would break.

Nonsense, she thought. She knew perfectly well that her heart had already broken, and she would never be the same again.

+~+~+~+~+

Aranya fucked Grant long and slow, with big, arcing motions, as if riding a bronco in slow motion. With the strength and vitality she felt now, it was effortless.

She watched his face as she fucked him. Gradually, she sped up, until she was pounding down on him hard with every stroke, making the big man grunt every time she slammed her clit into his pelvis.

"Uhhhhhhhh," he said.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she said.

"I'm gonna..." he said.

"... cuuuuuuuuuuummmmm!" she screamed.

She lifted herself almost off him until she held only the very tip of his cock between her slick pussy lips, then dropped, slamming herself onto him with all her weight, grinding her clit between their pelvic bones, clenching her walls around him, hard.

His penis seemed to swell inside her, then exploded. She felt his hot cum fill her, his dick throbbing, and she writhed atop him, her pussy grabbing greedily at him, gobbling every drop.