Queen of Nightmares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More energy rushed into her, and Aranya gasped. She let herself collapse onto Grant's chest, but she was far from exhausted. She felt so so awake, so alive, so powerful.

In fact, she thought, she felt so strong, she was going to have to be careful now not to hurt Grant...at least, not too much.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda wanted to squeeze her eyes shut, but she couldn't look away from Grant's cum oozing out of her sister's pussy; she certainly didn't want to look around and see what was happening just behind her.

She never sensed the creature come up to her. There was no sound, no sense of his mass near her. Only when she saw the long, red tongue in her peripheral vision did she know just how close he was.

The glistening length of the tongue curled around in front of her face, obscenely muscular and prehensile. A drop of the cloudy fluid collected at the slender tip and trembled there, not quite dripping off.

She focused on it, and, involuntarily, clenched her teeth. The saliva-soaked bundle of leaves released a flood of surprisingly flavorful juice that ran down her throat.

Deftly, the tongue brushed her lips, smearing the fluid across them and flicking away before she could react. Her lips tingled where the monster's saliva remained.

The tongue retreated from her line of sight, but Miranda refused to turn her head, instead watching Aranya reverse her position atop Grant and take his big, still-erect cock in her mouth, while his cum dripped from her pussy into his face.

Then she felt the tongue touch her again. Its tip was rimming her anus with the lightest of feather touches. At first, she doubted whether she felt anything at all, but then the touch grew firmer, circling, circling, then pressing at her asshole. Surprised, she felt it slip right in--only a little, then it moved on, feather touching along the outer lips of her pussy, leaving a tingly little trail of cool fluid.

She shuddered, imagining the gruesome creature crouched behind her, tonguing her privates, but she didn't look, keeping her eyes fixed firmly on Grant, licking his own cum from her sister's cunt.

+~+~+~+~+

Grant ate his semen from Miranda's pussy as she cleaned it meticulously from his cock and balls. He'd never tasted his ejaculate before; it really wasn't that bad--slightly salty and rather savory. He loved that it was mixed with the sweet juices flowing from her vagina. He wondered how she could be so wet, when she'd always been so dry before.

At length, she climbed off him and lay on her back in the middle of the bed, leaving plenty of room between her head and the headboard. With touches and murmurs, she maneuvered him so they were in sixty-nine position once again, only with him on top.

"Fuck my mouth, Grant," she said, "while you eat my pussy. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. Don't hold back."

"I don't want to hurt you...." he said, uncertainly.

"Oh, beautiful man," she cooed, taking his dick in both hands and pulling him down to her mouth. "Don't worry. Just fuck my face. Mmm mmm mm," she finished, around his flared crown.

He lowered himself to his elbows and put his hands beneath her ass, lifting her pelvis toward his face. He found her clitoris with the tip of his tongue and began to lick as he shifted his hips to fuck her mouth, experimenting until he found a complementary rhythm. After a few thrusts, she grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper, until his cock was plunging down her throat with every stroke.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda groaned as the tongue rubbed sloppily back and forth against her crotch. When she glanced down, she could see the end of it protruding between her legs, like a weird, slimy, red cock. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

With each stroke, it extended further, until it curled upward in front of her, and the tip reached the level of her tits. It began licking her nipples, smearing the tingly fluid on them as it continued to rub and squirm against her vulva. Her nipples instantly grew hard, and her aureoles swelled with arousal.

"Mmmmgh," Miranda moaned around the mushy bundle of leaves in her mouth. "Mmgh!" The tingling in her tits and sex seemed to have called forth an answering, tingling fullness deep within her belly. Virgin though she may have been until two weeks ago, she knew what an orgasm felt like, and this one wasn't going to be long in coming.

She looked through the mirror. Grant was on top now, fucking Aranya's mouth so hard and deep that Miranda could see her neck swell slightly with each thrust. At the same time, he licked her pussy enthusiastically, and her hips thrust up at him in response.

The tongue pulled away from Miranda's breasts and drew back, sliding its entire length erotically against her nether folds. The tip pushed between her labia and began to wriggle against her sensitive, aroused opening. "Mmmm!" she said. The creature loosed her gag and plucked the sodden ball of leaves out of her mouth. "Ohhhhhh..." she moaned, "...thank you...oh, please...."

Through the mirror, she saw Grant begin to cum, and, as she watched him drive his big cock into her sister's throat, Miranda's own orgasm took her, shaking her like a terrier shakes a rat.

"Oh!" she cried "...ohhhhhhh..." The tongue pressed firmly against her vulva, the tip ravaging her clit, and she came even harder. "Oh, my god...oh, god...oh, fuck!" she cried out.

+~+~+~+~+

When Grant came so deep in her throat, Aranya almost orgasmed as well, from the pure eroticism of it. When the sweet rush of energy hit her a split second later, she did cum, her pelvis thrusting desperately against his mouth.

Forgetting that his cock was balls deep down her throat, he licked and sucked her clit like his life depended on it, and she came all the harder.

As her orgasm passed its crescendo, he seemed to remember that she couldn't breath, and pulled out quickly, though he was still spurting. Jets of cum splashed across her neck as he twisted around to look at her with concern. She giggled, and it came out all gargly. Cream bubbled out of her open mouth and trickled down her cheeks.

Pulling him closer, she turned her face to be sure he could see her mouthful of jizz, then closed her mouth and swallowed, opening again to show him it was gone. She giggled, and he grinned. She sat up and hugged his neck, kissing him soundly and smearing cum on his lips.

With her hands, she found his wet cock, still rock hard. Isn't The Dream wonderful, she thought. She stroked it as she kissed him, then lay back. "Just fuck me missionary this time, okay, lover?" she said.

He smiled and moved between her knees as she lifted and spread them wide. He entered her smoothly, sinking his shaft to its full depth and pressing his body firmly against hers. He shifted his elbows outside her arms and held her head between his hands. She gazed up at him trustingly.

He kissed her, possessing her mouth with his tongue, and began to fuck her, languidly and deep. She ran her hands over his muscular sides and back, and tried in vain to spread her legs even wider.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda whimpered as the tongue speared her pussy. There was none of the dryness or resistance that had plagued her with Grant. The monster's tongue was sopping wet--she was sopping wet--and it entered her with ease, then twirled and wiggled ecstatically inside her, sending jolts of delicious sensation through her body as it touched secret places.

"Ohhh, god..." she moaned, watching Grant with her sister. Aranya was on her back now, and he was kissing her as her fucked her pussy. He was kissing her like he had once kissed Miranda--like he loved her. He was fucking her like he loved her.

Bitter tears burned tracks down Miranda's face at the sight, even though she knew she was going to cum again, and soon. She could feel her next orgasm building already, like the flood behind a dam, rising, rising.

The tongue did something inside her, doubling back on itself, so it filled her twice as full and the tip protruded from her pussy. The tongue tip began to circle her clit lightly, tickling, teasing, even as the thick meat of the doubled-up tongue pulsed and writhed inside her. "Ohhhh," she groaned. "Ohhh, I'm fucked...oh, fuck, god, oh fuck...."

Seconds later, the orgasm ripped through her, and she arched her back, shouting, "OH, FUCK!" Her body bucked like she was being electrocuted, and the creature held her firmly by the waist as she spasmed. "Ohm, fuck...god...ohh, my...shit...that's so...uh, uh, so good...ohhhhhh."

+~+~+~+~+

"Oh, baby," she whispered in Grant's ear, "you're gonna make me cum again, lover."

He felt his cock swell at her words, and he fucked her deeper, smashing her clit each time he thrust into her. He grasped her head between his powerful hands and kissed her hard, roughly shoving her tongue aside with his own, plundering her mouth as his cock laid claim to every millimeter of her insides it could reach.

She moaned into his mouth, hips bucking, soft breasts mashed cruelly beneath his heavy pectorals. Her little hands fluttered at his back and sides as she squirmed under his mass. "Oh, Grant, oh Grant, oh fuck me, baby, fuck me hard, lover...OH, YEAH!"

Grant felt her vagina grip and ripple against his cock with the beginnings of her orgasm, and he fucked her with all his might, heedlessly slamming her head against the headboard. Ignoring it, she screamed and bucked beneath him like a rodeo bull. He rode her, grunting with effort, sweat dripping from his face onto hers.

Savagely, he drove his heavily muscled body into hers, almost mad with lust and love and the weeks of frustration and years of self-denial...and now she was his--she was going to marry him--and she was open and vulnerable and accepting of him in a way he'd never imagined she could be...never imagined any woman could be.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda sagged, panting, against the mirror, hanging like a rag doll from her trapped fists. Her body trembled, and her pussy continued to twitch with residual orgasm.

Grant was fucking Aranya so brutally now that it seemed as if he intended to tear her apart with his cock. The headboard slammed so hard into the wall that a dent appeared in the drywall.

The monster gripped Miranda's hips and lifted her ass toward him until her legs dragged tight against the vines holding her ankles. Her arms and torso pulled taut between his grasp and her bound hands so her body was stretched into an "L" shape.

She mewled as she felt the head of his immense cock press against her swollen, throbbing cunt, separating the fragile lips of her vulva. "...oh, god...oh please..." she moaned as the pressure increased against her tiny, sensitive opening.

She expected pain. She was sure that when this terrible creature penetrated her tight, tender vagina, she would feel the same excruciating tearing sensations she'd experienced with Grant, only magnified a thousand times because of the immense size of the monstrous cock.

Miranda gasped with surprise, though, as he entered her easily, her vagina relaxing of its own accord to permit access. She felt her pussy stretch, and stretch some more, until the spongy crown was fully inside her. It felt... incredibly full.

He withdrew it so it rested just between her labia, then pressed it back in, slightly deeper. "...oh..." she breathed, "...oh, that's..." He did it again, pulling out, then pushing in, just a little deeper. "Oh, god!" she cried.

She felt something wet touch her neck, and glanced down to see the tongue, snaking over her shoulder again. It curled toward her face, toward her mouth. Impulsively, she opened her lips and let it in.

It introduced itself gently to her tongue, stroking and petting the inside of her mouth as if soothing a skittish horse. The creature gave her pussy another languid stroke of the cock. "...uhmumumuh..." she moaned around the tongue's sloppy kiss.

+~+~+~+~+

"OH GRANT!" Aranya shrieked, "Oh, god...I'm cumming! God, baby, FUCK ME!"

He grabbed her by the shoulders and rammed himself deep into her core, straining with every hard-earned fiber of muscle in his body to reach just that little bit deeper, into the untouched territory of her body.

"FUUUUUUUCK," she screamed, and she could feel his cock swell within her, fattening, lengthening, until it filled every last empty space...then he came, jetting hard and deep inside her. Again and again, he thrust his member into her, pumping her full of hot seed.

She gasped and whimpered, nails digging into his thick deltoids, legs spread wide, toes curling and heels digging into his lower back as her needy pussy demanded more, deeper and harder.

Their orgasms seemed to last forever, each clench of her pussy triggering another spurt of cream from his dick, each throb of his cock prompting another round of spastic clasping from her slick, muscular tunnel.

Aranya groaned and grabbed at Grant's big shoulders, pulling herself as hard as she could onto his erupting cock, as if she were trying to stuff this entire gorgeous man completely inside her greedy pussy.

Finally, he collapsed atop her, crushing her into the bed beneath him.

She didn't complain or try to push him off--just lay under him, smiling happily, breathing in short, little gasps, stroking her fingers over the bulging muscles of his arms and back, loving his cock inside her.

+~+~+~+~+

One more stroke of the monster's dick, and the tongue abandoned Miranda's tingly mouth to caress her nipple. Ever so slowly, the tip circled her aureole, and she found its languid progress punctuated by the sensation of trickling little jolts of energy that raced through her body, connecting her tumid nip to her throbbing clit.

Another slow fuck of her pussy, and it moved to the other nipple, leaving the first tingling and puffy with arousal. After several more easy thrusts that left her pussy feeling like hot, molten pleasure, the tongue left her other tingling boob and began to trace a gooey path down toward her navel. "...ohhhh, god...ohhhhhh," she groaned.

When it reached her belly button, the tongue traced a circle around it as the monster gave her pussy another leisurely thrust. Another circle, another thrust.

"...oh, shit..." she muttered, then she yelped as the tongue tip dove into her navel and wriggled wetly. He fucked into her channel again, and the combination of sensations juddered through her body like a distant earthquake. "...oh, fuuu-ck...oh, fuck," she said.

Beyond the mirror, Grant growled as he came inside Aranya. She bucked and squirmed beneath him in the throes of her own orgasm, clawing at his back and arms.

One more thrust of the giant cock, then the tongue departed Miranda's navel on a course for her clit. It took its time, dancing slowly down her belly as the creature fucked her pussy once...twice...three more times.

+~+~+~+~+

Grant rolled off of her onto his back, breathing hard. She curled into his side, and his arm encircled her, pulling her tight against him. Her hand found his cock, still hard, and she cooed, "There's just one more thing I need you to do for me, lover."

He looked down at her, surprised. He'd assumed they were finished, for now. He looked at his stubborn erection, gripped in her little hand. I guess not, he thought. "Anything," he murmured to her, and she smiled.

"I want to do anal," she whispered in his ear.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really," she said. "Right now."

She stood, pulling him by the hand until he stood beside her, then she knelt on the edge of the bed, face to the mattress, ass in the air. "Spank, me, Daddy," she purred, "then fuck my ass."

Grant caressed her butt, stroked her hips, then gave her buttock a brisk slap. She yelped, and his handprint appeared instantly on her cheek, quickly darkening to an angry red.

Okay, he thought, that was a little too hard. "Sorry, baby," he said, caressing the smooth skin where he'd struck her.

She wiggled her hips, and said, "Give it to me, lover. I'm not hurt. Spank my butt. I'm a bad girl."

He grinned, and slapped her other cheek, but made sure the blow was considerably lighter. This time, he was rewarded with a nice, pink handprint and a very pretty moan.

+~+~+~+~+

As the tongue tip drew near it, Miranda's clitoris was so engorged that she could feel it throbbing with her heartbeat.

The tip drew near, but veered away at the last instant. The massive cock gave her pussy a slow thrust. "Oh. God." she whimpered, the sensation of being filled by the immense cock so overwhelming, so incomprehensible, she couldn't express it any other way.

Behind her, though she didn't see, the satyr nodded his great, horned head as if accepting a compliment.

Miranda felt as if she floated in some celestial space, elevated and consumed by physical pleasure, but wracked with terrible emotional distress. Though her orgasm loomed inside her like an invisible tsunami in the moments just after an undersea earthquake, she still couldn't look away from Grant and Aranya.

She watched as he spanked her sister's ass, then petted it, tenderly stroking her butt with his palms, even kissing it. "Oh, god," Miranda sobbed as the cock thrust into her body and impaled her on a spike of incredible pleasure that left her quaking in awful transcendence.

At long last, the tongue tip completed its tour of her torso and touched her tumid clit--so very lightly--the lightest of butterfly kisses. Her body quivered, thrumming. She received a slow stroke from the cock. "...uhhhhhhhhgud..." she groaned.

+~+~+~+~+

Aranya felt the tip of Grant's blunt index finger as he wetted it thoroughly in the soup of jizz leaking from her pussy, then probed gently at her rosebud.

While Aranya was no virgin, she was only 18, and anal would be new for her. She felt a deep sense of satisfaction that she would be losing her ass virginity to Grant, even if it was in The Dream. She knew both of them would remember it forever, even though Grant would think it had been her sister whose ass he'd taken.

As he pushed his finger tentatively at her, Aranya focused on relaxing her sphincter muscles, pushing out, as if trying to have a poo--just as she'd read in Cosmo--and she felt his finger slip into her.

She arched her back and moaned. Grant was encouraged by this, and moved the first knuckle of his finger in and out of her slowly, which felt...extraordinary, she thought.

Moaning, she arched more. "Give it to me, Daddy," she groaned, "please, more...."

Grant pressed his slick finger deeper. She felt the swell of each knuckle as it passed the dark and narrow gate of her back passage. He worked it in and out, and she shivered with perfect ecstasy.

"Ah...shit...oh...Grant...rub my--oh, yess--my, ah, clit, toooopleaseokay?"

Grant managed to parse this gibberish and stroked the fingers of his other hand down her drenched slit, seeking her clit among the slick folds. When he found it, she moaned loudly to let him know, and the clever man began to rub, rub, rub at the spot, while Aranya groaned and squirmed with pleasure.

Soon, the index finger was joined by a second--then a third--thick finger. He moved them in and out of her tight hole, twisting them into a rough braid as he finger-fucked her.

"Oh, Grant," she sighed, "please, please...fuck my ass now, lover, please?"

He eased his fingers out of her asshole, then plunged his thumb in. She gasped and flinched slightly, but relaxed again immediately. He stood and put his rigid cock into her pussy, coating it with fresh juices, as he worked his thumb in and out of her ass. "Oh, Grant!" she cried.

Grant fucked her so for a few minutes until she seemed relaxed, then eased his dick out of her vagina and his thumb out of her ass. He placed the blunt head of his dick upon her tiny rosebud, now quite pink and gaping slightly open from his fingering.