Queen of Nightmares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aranya arched her back a little more, presenting herself to him. "Please, Grant," she begged, "please..."

He pushed his dick against the puckered little muscle and watched it spread open around the head of his cock. She sighed and arched her back even more, pressing her breasts into the mattress, opening herself further. "Fuck it, Grant," she begged. "Fuck my ass hard. Please...please..."

Feeling little resistance, he pressed into her, sinking deeper and deeper until, with a single long, slow thrust, his cock was fully inside her. She groaned in ecstasy and stretched her arms above her head. "Oh, Grant," she moaned. "Fuck me, lover, fuck my ass!"

He started slow, but she wanted more, so he picked up the pace quickly until he was pistoning her butthole with great vigor. She gasped and moaned, then she reached between her legs to finger herself. "Oh, baby," she crooned. "Cum in my ass, Grant. Cum in me."

He jackhammered her asshole, sweating and grunting. She slammed back against him with every thrust, forcing him to fuck her deep and hard, fingering her clit furiously and making whimpering little grunts.

"Oh, Grant!" she cried, throwing her head back. "I'm cumming now! I'm cumming!"

+~+~+~+~+

The cock plunged deeper into Miranda's core this time, and the tongue gave her clit a slightly harder touch, almost a lick.

Her taut body quivered like an overstretched drumhead, and the immense cock stretched her inexperienced pussy so tight, so wide open, she felt full beyond belief and just an ounce of pressure away from splitting like an overripe melon.

She groaned as she felt a rivulet of her own juices trickling down the inside of her thigh, and her toes curled and clenched mindlessly.

She saw Grant spread Aranya's ass cheeks wide and set his cock against her anus. Slowly, he pushed his dick into her ass. At the sight, Miranda's pussy clenched hard around the monster's cock. The tongue brushed across the very tip of her clit, and her body bucked. The cock probed her again, with deliberation.

The wet tip of the satyr's tongue made a slow circumnavigation of Miranda's swollen clit, and she shuddered, feeling her love button grow even more engorged in response to the delicate touch and the mysterious qualities of his saliva.

He did it again, and a great wave of sensation passed through her, from the vines binding her feet, up her stretched, spread legs, past the huge hands holding her hips, up through her incandescent pussy, quivering belly, hammering heart, heaving lungs, whimpering mouth, stretched out arms, bound fists... and her wide blue eyes, locked on the sight of her beloved fiancé sinking his beautiful cock up to the hilt in her baby sister's virgin asshole.

Miranda's body thrummed like a plucked string when the tongue flicked her clit again. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!," she shrieked, and the monster cock gave her pussy a slow thrust. "...ohhh..." she moaned.

Through the mirror, Grant threw back his head and roared as he came in Aranya's ass while she shrieked and juddered through her own orgasm.

Something seemed to break inside Miranda. She could almost hear the tinkle of glass as some fragile barrier in her heart shattered.

The creature behind her drew his great cock from her one last time, then thrust it deep. The tongue attacked her clit, licking and buffeting the tiny, turgid mound.

Miranda threw back her head and screamed as the tsunami inside her broke. She screamed as the monster tongued her clit and fucked her pussy. She screamed out all her frustration and rage and inadequacy and impotence, and her orgasm scoured her clean, leaving her shuddering, spasming and insensible in the monster's grip.

+~+~+~+~+

Aranya woke to find herself once more suspended in the Web beside Arachne, staring into the dark. "Wow," she said.

"Heheheh, I know, right?" cackled the old woman.

Aranya lay in The Web, breathing deeply, for a few moments. Arachne waited, with the patience of an ancient being, for her to recover herself.

Finally, Aranya said, "So, Miranda could see what I did with Grant? Through the mirror?"

"Oh, yes," Arachne said. "Every bit of it."

"And what happened to the satyr? He didn't show up?"

"Heheheh," the old woman laughed, "you were so busy with your boy, you missed the best part."

Aranya felt The Web connect her to Miranda's sleeping mind and replay her sister's recent experience in The Dream.

"Holy fuck!" she said, "is his tongue really that long?"

"Heheheh," chuckled Arachne. "Well, it's a damned long tongue, but perhaps not that long in the 'real' world. It is The Dream, after all, and he...he's like us, in a way. He has considerable power, even in our realm."

"Our realm," Aranya repeated. "You really want me to take your place here?"

"You liked it, didn't you?" asked Arachne.

"Yes, I really did," she said. "It was...amazing. I feel so alive, so awake. That's crazy, right? It's like I was asleep my whole life, but now, in my sleep, I'm finally really awake."

"Heheheh," chuckled the ancient. "I may be the only being on Earth who understands what you mean, dear."

"So, what do you think? You hold enough power now to take control of The Web. You'll have to collect more soon--The Web takes a lot of strength to manage--but I don't think the gathering will prove much of a chore for you: more of a fun pastime. You're the perfect candidate to be my successor."

"Why is that?"

"Well," Arachne said, "not everyone enjoys the sort of...sexual energy...that The Web can gather and transfer to us. Not everyone understands how, ah, therapeutic, it can be for a person to release that sort of energy in a...safe environment...like The Dream."

"Sexual energy like cuckolding," Aranya said, "like what we did with Miranda?"

"Your sister desperately needed what we did for her today," Arachne said. "Well, mostly what Silenus did for her. I expect she's already completely cured of her vaginismus."

"Silenus," Aranya said, "that's the satyr?"

"Yes," said Arachne. "It's what he does, really. He takes his energy directly from the female orgasm, especially when a woman really, really needs to cum. It's what he's made for, as I'm sure you noticed."

"But we...The Web...is made for, um, negative sexual energy? Like, what else? Rape?"

"For some people, yes," Arachne said. "Far better for such events to play themselves out in The Dream than in the 'real' world, is it not?"

"Huh," mused Aranya. "I guess it is."

She lay in the darkness for a long while, considering. At last, she said, "What will happen to you? Will you die?"

"Eventually, yes," said Arachne. "You'll stay here, in The Web, and I'll take your place in the world, live your life, maybe get married, have children...all the things you're not quite ready for, but the world will try to thrust upon you, even if it is too soon. After a life--long or short--I'll die, just as you would if you stayed."

"And I'll live forever?"

"Until you tire of it," Arachne said. "And you will, eventually. Then you'll find a successor and take her place, live your life, then die, as all things must."

Aranya thought some more, but she knew she'd already decided. "I'll do it," she said.

"Heheheh," chortled the Spider Queen, "I knew you would."

+~+~+~+~+

Grant woke, disoriented. He stared around at the room, expecting frilly pink, but seeing rustic wood. He was back at the cabin on Spider Woods Lake. Last night's dream had seemed so real, it felt strange to find himself where he was supposed to be, rather than in Miranda's girly childhood bedroom.

Then, he realized what had awakened him. He looked down to see Miranda's head lying on his stomach, his cock in her mouth, sucking, licking, her small hands squeezing at his muscled thigh like a nursing kitten.

He smiled and stroked her golden hair. She squirmed around and tucked herself beneath his arm, head on his shoulder, holding onto his dick with one hand. "Good morning, lover," she murmured happily.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said.

Miranda smiled and stroked his cock. Without another word, she straddled him and slid his penis effortlessly inside her, sitting firmly down on him before snuggling into his muscular torso, his dick completely engulfed in her smooth, wet flesh.

Grant stared, utterly confused. Had last night been a dream, or not? It must have been. There's no way they could have been in Miranda's bedroom at home last night, then back at the cabin this morning. But...this Miranda seemed more like the one he'd dreamed of than the one he'd fallen asleep beside yesterday afternoon.

But he forgot all about his confusion when she began to work her pussy on his cock, planting her hands on his hard chest and lifting her body up and down.

Every third or forth stroke, she paused to lean down and kiss him, making sure to brush her taut nipples across his pecs, and making little figure-eights with her hips that caused her pussy to do very interesting things to his dick.

After a few minutes of this, she was panting with exertion and arousal, and Grant could feel her wetness trickling down his ballsack. How amazing, he thought, that she could be so chronically dry one day, then so pleasingly moist the next.

Seizing his fiancé by the hips, he flipped her beneath him and took control of the fucking. Despite a little yelp of surprise, Miranda quickly adapted to the new position, spreading her legs wide and hooking her hands behind her knees so she could pull them up and out, lifting her pelvis to give him a better angle for deeper penetration.

Grant began slowly, working his big cock deeper into her with each easy stroke until each thrust ended with their pelvic bones pressed tightly together and his balls mashed against her butt. She moaned and pulled her knees apart until they were almost flat against the mattress next to her shoulders.

He fucked her faster, then faster still, gazing down into her beautiful face, until his balls were slapping into her ass and she was making little squeaking yelps with each impact.

Grant watched his lovely wife-to-be as he fucked her sweet pussy, watched as a pink flush rose up her neck and her wide, sky-blue eyes grew wilder and more urgent until, finally, she let out a great cry. "OH! Grant! I'm...I'm...OH!"

Her hot little cunt went wild, squeezing and clenching down on him. She shook and whimpered and writhed. He fucked her harder, faster, feeling his own eruption rising from his balls, and then they were cumming together, their cries of ecstasy mixing until neither could tell where one of them left off and the other began.

+~+~+~+~+

Miranda finished having morning sex with her fiancé for the first time ever, and lay beneath him, sweaty and pink with pleasure and happiness.

Everything seemed different now, as if last night's dream had...fixed her. She couldn't explain it. She'd never had a dream before that seemed so real, a dream that didn't fade with the morning.

At the time, the nightmare had seemed so horrible, the goat-legged monster so terrifying, Miranda couldn't understand how she could be so happy this morning, or how her weird sexual dysfunction could have vanished overnight.

She remembered the moment of shattering she'd felt when the monster was fucking her in the dream, when it seemed as if she had let go of something, or somehow broken through a barrier of some kind.

And now...well, now she could be with Grant the way she wanted to be, without that mysterious barrier between them.

They showered together, then Grant made her breakfast--he insisted. She knew he just liked his own cooking more than hers, but that was all right: so did she.

When Aranya didn't come down for breakfast, Miranda checked her room, finding her gone.

A little concerned, she went outside to look for her sister. Not seeing her at first, Miranda began to get a little worried, but then she spotted Aranya, walking toward her from the edge of the forest, munching on the chips she'd taken for her lunch yesterday.

Miranda waved, and Aranya waved back, smiling.

When Miranda reached her, Aranya dropped the bag and hugged her. "Hey, big sister," she said.

"Hey, brat," Miranda replied with a wary smile.

Aranya held her hands and said, "Miranda...I'm sorry I've been such a turd lately." Miranda laughed and squeezed her hands.

"You know I'm just jealous, right?" she continued. "Grant is...magnificent. But...he's for you, I know that now. Congratulations."

An unfamiliar wave of tenderness for her sister swept through Miranda, and she choked back a sob as she hugged her again.

"Thanks, little sis," she said. "Come on inside...my magnificent man cooked breakfast for both of us."

+~+~+~+~+

Aranya hung in the center of The Web, and the dreams of the whole world thrummed through her. She saw everything and knew everyone. Each and every dream and memory, hope and fear, of all mankind was hers to know and to use as she wished.

Slowly, a wicked smile spread across her face. This was going to be fun.