All Comments on 'Queen of Pain and Pleasure'

by Sanialus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Great Story.

You could do with proof reading for spelling mistakes but otherwise a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get an editor

Then post this garbage in Sci/fi. UGH!

Calexander003Calexander003over 9 years ago
good read

Exciting enough for a chapter two.

The set up was good.

A few errors but nothing bad. Non-con is the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Dictators Demand

Very nice story, someone should tell the tales of the dictator of a small but rich country who could thru intimidation and violence have anyone he wanted, even the proper English wife of a diplomat.

Cyril was so nervous and proud presenting his credentials to the President for Life of Nurania a small oil rich country in what was once a soviet republic. It was his frst posting as ambassador and both he and wife edith were looking forward to being the ambassador of GB instaead of the third secretary taking care of some rich fuck who had gotten in trouble in Marbella arrested for cocaine, etc.

Edith had married beneath her she had been a successful model tall blond and beautiful with long lustrous legs and great boobs and cheek bones fit for a regal. she also had the proper upbring private schools, charm school , model and acting schools.

she would help cyrill achieve his dreams and she would begin to be the jet setter and fashionista this high profile job would bring. Nurania was wealthy with enough oil and gas to last 300 years and easily bringing in more than 30 billion each month in revenue.

she was delighted to meet the president for life (dictator) Nuramed Polonus.

absolute ruler, kind of quirky she had heard . fabulously rich a patron of arts and entertainer to the global rich.

They Cyril and Edith would be received in the presidents office.

it was vast and open with many adornments on the walls, gifts from heads of state a huge marble desk and paneled in the finest French Oak a large and overstuffed leather couch to one side and of course opulent side chairs near the desk and a ornate almost royal looking chair/throne.

after waiting for a few minutes they were ushered into the office Polanus was seated at the desk while a fire rolled in the large fireplace behind him.

Cyril started with the usual her majesty's government wishes to see a warm and useful friendship with the people of Nurania.

blah, blah, blah. Polanus nodded he spoke fluent English, French , Russian and mandarin. but he barely spoke , he did drink in the vision of edith and edith felt somewhat unconfortable feeling the lustful look from the president, after a brief talk Polanus spoke of the pipeline and that gb was only one of many suitors and that the pipeline and aarm saaless were potentially worth billions to the winning country. the americans , the French , the Chinese and of course the Russians all wanted this pipeline and the billions it would be worth.

he then spoke directly to Edith and told her of there shared passion for Roses, he assured her that only Versaille palace had a more complete collection of roses.than did he.

He then said he was late for another meeting excused himself and left Cyril and edith to wonder what just happened. on the long walk from the room and as they went thru countless security points they asked each other What?

As they started to get into the car an aide a colonel in fact stopped them and told Edith the president had a personal gift for her , that would help her bring her own rose garden to life, he also said that a limo would take her back to their quarters.

Cyril and edith looked at each other and thought, this guy is a bit different but we must humor the leader of Nurania. they pecked each other on the lips and Edith told Cyril I'll be back at embassy house in under an hour and with that the driver wisked Ambassador Cyril Ricard off to embassy house while Edith was led down a hall way to a small passage way that she assumed led to the rose courtyard Polanus had spoken of. the aide then opened a door to a room that was richly furnished and dimly lit and she was told to wait for a moment. the door then crashed shut, another oddity in this most odd day so far. she looked around the room and drank in the richness of the furniture and the warmth of the room she also felt like it was a cave no windows and no sound none at all.

she then heard a door start to open, it was Polanus, he said it was kind of her to stay so he could give her a gift. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her to him he was strong. and he caught er with his arm and pulled her into him around her waist, she was kind of shocked she said mr president what are you doing he then pulled her face to his and started to kiss her she pulled back but he pulled her in and forced his tongue into her mouth, she then tried to push him away and then she slapped his face , he then let her pull away a bit and she tried to make it to the door she did make it to the door It was Locked! she then wheeled around and he was right there and he punched her in the stomach and and she went down , he grabbed her as she was out of breath and flung her to the double leather divan that was in the center of the room and he said " Look you proper English bitch you are going to serve me while in my country and the sooner you learn your place the better now take off your clothes and then she pleaded with him not to do this, he did not wait and he took her Parisian blouse and ripped it off her shoulders and told her if I have to ripped off every bit of your designer clothes, she said I will scream he said go ahead no one can hear you, I will have my will, you will learn in my country I have what I want and with that he ripped off her bra and she started to slap him again and he caught her hand whipped her off her feet to the divan pulled her skirt down and pulled her panties aside and entered her with his finger, he put his body between her legs and tugged her panties down she was now nude and he looked at her admiring and said I am going to enjoy you and grinned ,he then pinched her nipple lifted her leg up and with his other hand pulled down his trousers and took his erect penis and stuck it into edith missionary style he quickly came and then as he got off her he told her clean my cock with your mouth and she hesitated he slapped her and held up his hand to slapped her again she complied, he then got another erection and turned her over and said now it is time for you to learn greek and as he fuck her hard and it hurt a lot, he told her I will have you when ever and wherever I want and if you tell anyone you and your family will become missing, he then asked her is she understood as he thrust extra hard as he emptied his semen in her rectum. he then pulled out told her she was a good little british bitch and she should clean herself up ass he pointed to a small bath.

Besides he said its not so bad I have my way with a lot of the wives here, My aide will drive you back . In the back of the Mercedes limo as she cried to herself from the pain and the humiliation she notice a shopping bag in it she found a diamond bracelet worth at least 5K and as she looked up she noticed the aide had a slight smile on his face as there eyes met.

she put the bracelet in her purse and realized she was another of Polanus reluctant whores.

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
Hot

Hot story, good read, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Prithviraj-Sanyogita vs Mohd Ghori

This story resembles a lot with the real history of 12th century Hindu Emperor Big Fat Prithviraj Chauhan, his sexy lusty wife Queen Sanyogita and ugly Muslim barbarian Muhammad Ghori.

Please use real names like Prithviraj, Sanyogita and Ghori to write such stories as it will attract thousands of Asians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very poor standard of writing

This is so full of typing errors etc it makes the story unreadable. It may well be that it is a good story, but I gave up as it became very annoying and frustrating having to continually decipher who was being referred to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous