Queen of Spades: BBC vs BWC

Story Info
Patrice butt-fucks Rachel and Yvon. Bisexual interracial.
1.3k words
2.88
4.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The day started out nicely for Patrice Duplessis. It was an unseasonably warm day in early October in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The Fall of 2023 surprised many across Canada in this manner. Patrice had things to do that day. The six-foot-tall, brown-haired, green-eyed young Frenchman checked his messages and found himself smiling. He'd been talking to this nice couple from Fetish Life, Yvon Etienne and Rachel Lefebvre. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular black man and the curvy, blonde-haired white woman were insanely hot and down to do some raunchy stuff. Patrice was more than okay with that because he's totally bisexual and into couples. Let the raunchy interracial bisexual fun begin.

"You're my first BWC," said Rachel Lefebvre as she grabbed Patrice's long and thick pale cock. Patrice nodded and smiled as the sexy blonde woman took his dick into her mouth. Meanwhile, Rachel's boyfriend Yvon Etienne put a condom then slammed his thick black dick into her from behind, making her big white booty bounce. Patrice winked at Yvon as the tall, handsome and dark-skinned stud fucked the hell out of his favorite blonde. Patrice took note of Yvon's impressive dick size and stroke game. The black stud got a lot of things going on for him. Patrice likes that a lot.

"Take this dick," Yvon said, and he smacked Rachel's thick white ass as he slammed his big black dick into her pussy. At five-foot-eleven and two hundred and sixty pounds, Rachel is definitely a BBW and one of the hottest ever. This gal can take dick for days and then some. As Yvon fucked her, Rachel would have screamed but Patrice's big white cock in her throat kind of prevented that. The two studs rammed their dicks into the sexy curvy blonde's holes, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. At a certain point, the three of them took a break before switching things up. This time, Patrice got to fuck Rachel while Yvon watched.

"Exquisite beauty," Patrice said as he bent Rachel over and admired the sexy blonde woman's thick white ass. Stroking his big white cock, Patrice winked at Yvon as he drew closer to Rachel. Without further ado, Patrice put on a condom, then spread Rachel's thick ass cheeks and looked at her butt hole. Yvon stroked his big black dick with one hand and grabbed some lotion with the other. Patrice smiled at Yvon as the black stud handed him the lotion. Patrice lubricated Rachel's asshole and then warned her that he was going to fuck her ass. Quite fortunately, the blonde gal was down for whatever.

"Show me what you can do," Rachel said in a sassy tone. Laughing. Patrice proceeded to do just that. Time to remind this Queen of Spades how good a big white cock can feel. Gripping Rachel's hips, Patrice pushed his cock into her asshole. Rachel screamed as Patrice's cock popped into her asshole. She hadn't had a dick this huge back there in a long time. While fucking Rachel in the ass, Patrice made eye contact with Yvon. Nodding, Yvon continued to stroke his big black dick while watching Patrice fuck Rachel in the ass. Some black guys like watching their white girlfriends get BWC and there is nothing wrong with that.

"This is what I do to white bitches who fuck black men, I fuck them in the ass with my BWC," Patrice crowed as he butt-fucked Rachel right in front of Yvon. Face down and big ass up, Rachel screamed passionately as Patrice fucked her in the ass. As Patrice continued to fuck Rachel's asshole, he smiled at Yvon. Oh yeah, Yvon is one of those black guys who likes watching his woman get fucked by other men. Black cuckolds most definitely do exist and Patrice loves to have fun with them. As Rachel's passionate screams filled the air, Patrice did his thing, enthralling both the lady and her man Yvon.

"This is hot," Yvon said, and then he did something which surprised both Patrice and Rachel. Yvon got on his back and slid underneath Rachel. The chubby blonde gal was pleasantly surprised when her favorite black stud grabbed her big tits and fondled them. At the same time, Yvon brought his lips to Rachel's pussy and began licking her. This was a nice surprise, to put it mildly. Meanwhile, Patrice thrust his big white cock into Rachel's asshole, his dick mere inches from Yvon's face while Yvon licked Rachel's pussy. Oh my, isn't this wild and hot?

"Oh fuck, it hurts but feels good," Rachel said, moaning and groaning as Patrice's big white cock filled her asshole. At the same time, Yvon ate Rachel's pussy, causing her to squeal in sheer delight. After fucking Rachel's asshole for a while, Patrice had enough. He pulled out of her asshole and tossed aside the used condom. Yvon suddenly grabbed Patrice's big white cock and then took him into his mouth. Yeah, that's right, the black man started sucking the same white cock that just fucked his blonde girlfriend's asshole. Rachel slumped on the bed, exhausted from getting ass fucked. Ignoring her, Patrice and Yvon did their thing.

"Suck my cock before I fuck you," Patrice said, and Yvon nodded and complied. The black stud sucked that big white cock like there was no tomorrow. Stunned and aroused, Rachel fingered her pussy while watching Yvon suck Patrice's cock. Rachel had never seen anything like this that's for sure. After polishing Patrice's cock with his mouth and tongue, Yvon got on all fours. Patrice admired the bisexual black man's cute ass. As Rachel looked on, Patrice winked at her and asked her to hand over the condoms and lubricant, which she did. Patrice put on a condom and then pushed his big white cock into Yvon's smooth black ass. Time for the black stud to learn what the Queen of Spades just experienced, how much fun it to take a BWC up the ass!

"Oh damn," Yvon said, groaning as Patrice shoved his big white cock up his black ass. Talk about reverse Oreo action. Rachel watched as Patrice fucked Yvon's sweet black ass. The tall, chubby blonde-haired white woman knew exactly how the tall, dark-skinned bisexual black man felt as the BWC filled his black ass. After all, mere moments ago, Rachel, a bona-fide Queen of Spades, took Patrice's huge white cock up her big white ass like a champ. Yvon here is a strong black man, one who's wicked popular with the white ladies due to his macho airs and his big black dick. Surely a brotha like that can handle a BWC up his ass? Time to find out!

"This is what I do to black guys who fuck white women, I shove my white cock up their black asses," Patrice said to Rachel as he fucked Yvon. Groaning, Yvon stroked his big black dick as Patrice filled his black ass with his fine, thick white cock. Rachel was both disturbed and aroused by what she was seeing. The Queen of Spades was stunned to see her BBC man take a BWC up his ass. Rachel drew closer and took Yvon's dick into her mouth, fellating him while Patrice fucked his ass. Patrice smiled at Rachel as he fucked Yvon's ass. Yeah, nowadays, Queens of Spades and BBC men are all the rage. Someone's got to remind them of how much fun BWC can be. In the name of interracial harmony of course.

"Oh yeah, cum over our faces," Rachel said, and she knelt beside Yvon as Patrice jacked off all over their faces. The bisexual white stud smiled as he blew his load all over the blonde-haired white woman's face and the bisexual black man's face. The bisexual interracial couple happily shared the bisexual white stud's cum. Bisexual BWC is the gift that keeps on giving and for far too long, bisexual BBC men and Queen of Spades-type white women have denied themselves. Patrice thanked Yvon and Rachel for a wonderful time and then hit the road. Another one done, and it's all good. The adventures of Bisexual BWC will continue...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers