Queen of Spades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvto6o9
luvto6o9
92 Followers

"That's enough," John finally ordered. "You are a slut aren't you ... and a Whore?" This time the comment was loud enough for the people at the next table to hear. One curious gentleman turned his head and got an eyeful of what Angela had on display. His eyes widened. "Put it down," John finally ordered. Angela released the dress with a sigh of relief and she was finally allowed to sit down in the booth.

In short order drinks arrived at the table and Angela almost felt like she was on a normal date ... until he took her hand and put it on the front of his pants. What she felt underneath the material was both hard and massive. Granted the thickness of the material exaggerated the size of his manhood, but it was still substantially larger than James, or any other man she had experienced in the past.

While she gently grasped the bulge to better gauge his size, his hand moved under her dress. He unabashedly pulled it up, completely exposing her thighs. In seconds his hand was between her legs and a finger probing her wetness. She instinctively opened her legs to grant him access and his finger quickly invaded her most private space. Her facial expression had to reveal she was being played with, but from James' vantage point he was unable to see what was happening. That raised her level of excitement exponentially. She was happy the lights were low as such activities could land them all in jail.

Her concentration was disrupted as Veronica and Eric got up to dance. John leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Unzip me and take it out," he again demanded. Knowing these were not requests, but orders, she quickly looked around to make sure the table offered a small level of privacy, then used both hands to ease his zipper down. She fished through his drawers and struggled to pull the fully erect member free of his clothing. When she finally got it free and stared at it, she almost gasped audibly. The shaft was long and thick, the head large and bulbous. She could not see much detail in the dim light other than his cock was, indeed, big and black.

"How big?" was all she managed to mutter.

"Nine inches."

It was all she could do to wrap her fingers around the shaft. A lustful dizziness came over her. The Whore in her had to know. She tilted her head to his and kissed him hard on the lips. He eagerly returned her kiss. She stroked the hardness, now at the point she did not care who watched. She had to know how it tasted.

"Make me suck it," she demanded of her own, "force me right here. I don't care who sees me."

As they kissed more, she felt his hand against her back, then slowly move up, under her hair and to her neck. In a quick forceful motion, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. She winced in pain as he was anything but gentle.

"SUCK IT, WHORE!" he hissed in a low voice. Before she could react to comply, he forced her head into his lap. Fearing real punishment if she did not comply, she grabbed the shaft and lowered her lips around it. It filled her mouth and had a clean, sweet taste. The precum on the head was sweet and one of her favorite treats. At first her mind told her it was wrong to do such an overt sexual act in the open, but she was so turned on she would mount him in front of everyone had he ordered her too. She truly was his Whore. She tried to get it all into her mouth but there was just too much. She had to stop when she felt him against her tonsils.

"OH SHIT!" she heard Eric exclaim as they returned from the dance floor. Angela knew she should stop but she had not been ordered to, so she kept going. She did not like the taste of cum and could not take it in her mouth, but she felt driven to make him climax. She would catch it in a napkin if need be.

"Please, a little decorum, MY Whore," she heard Veronica admonish. John reluctantly released her head and she dislodged her mouth from his massive member. Slobber trailed from her mouth to his cock. She honestly felt she was in a porn video being the slut she could only dream about in her wildest fantasies. Sitting upright she quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone had caught them. It was then her eyes found James. He blankly stared at her. It was obvious what she had been so brazenly doing. She was still filled with lust and needing more, and felt no regret or remorse for completely forgetting James was even in the room.

Veronica pulled out her phone as she rejoined them in the booth, shaking her head. "We're not waiting for Trevor," she announced, tapping out a text message to their missing guest. "If I don't get this Whore upstairs she's going to fuck you right here and none of us needs to sit the night in jail."

Eric and Veronica quickly moved to exit the booth and leave. Angela moved to leave also as she could not wait to get upstairs and get naked, but she felt John's strong hand on her thigh. She quickly felt two fingers invading her sex, pressing in hard and rough. Her abundant wetness allowed him to slip all the way in. She gasped at his assault.

"You like this, don't you Whore?" he quietly hissed in her ear.

"YES!" she panted.

"How many black cocks have you ever fucked?"

"You'll be my third," she answered, "but the biggest."

He withdrew his fingers and shoved their slickness into her mouth. She eagerly sucked her own juices off his fingers.

"Good," he replied, grabbing her wrist and showing her the Queen of Spades artwork. "The next time I fuck you - and I WILL fuck you again - I want this artwork permanent ... inked deep into your flesh."

"I already promised my boyfriend I'd get myself tattooed to show everyone I love black cock," she confessed. "And another one on my ass as a reminder every time you fuck me."

"That's a good Whore," he responded. He shoved her out of the booth, grabbed her wrist and pulled her from the lounge. She was so wrapped up in being John's Whore, she did not even notice James and Jonathan quietly getting out of their booth to follow. The six of them gathered quietly at the elevator in the lobby. John still had Angela by the wrist in a controlling way. He could tell this caused one of them concern ... probably her boyfriend. He could barely make out the slight bulge caused by the cock cage. He wanted to laugh in his face, having no idea just how hard 'his' girlfriend was going to get fucked by him.

The elevator dinged and two doors opened up at the same time. Everyone moved to the elevator on the right. John hesitated, then quickly pulled his Whore into the other elevator and got the doors closed before anyone noticed them missing. He pushed the button for the 10th floor. As the elevator started moving, he shoved her against the mirrored wall and pinned her in place. His hand was on her throat as he kissed her roughly. In the midst of his kiss he reached over the threw the emergency shutdown switch. The elevator quickly bounced to a stop between the 6th and 7th floor. Strangely, no alarm sounded. Angela was distracted enough from his forceful kiss to notice something was wrong.

"The alarm has been broken on this elevator for months," John explained. "I can't tell you how many times I've fucked Veronica in this very elevator and, this late at night, no one even notices it's not running."

Angela just panted, feeling his hardness against her belly. She felt she was going to hyperventilate. Then, in an instant, he was off her. He moved to the other side of the elevator and leaned back against the railing. The mirrors on all the upper half of the walls created countless copies of the two of them. He put his arms out on the railing and studied her. She was left back against the far wall, just panting.

"How bad to you want this?" he asked. "How much of a Whore are you?"

Still breathing heavily, she moved forward and grabbed the sides of her dress to lift off over her head. She was ready to be completely naked in front of him, to get fucked right where she stood.

"Wave at the camera," he chuckled, directing her attention to the discreet camera in the upper corner on one side. She returned her gaze to him, to the bulge in his pants. She could not wait any longer. Whore be damned, she was going to get fucked ... right now!

In an instant the dress was over her head and laying on the floor. Her nipples seemed to harden even more as his pupils dilated to drink in her beauty. He gazed upon her bountiful breasts capped with the hardest nipples he had seen in a long time. Written across the tops of her breasts in large capital letters, the word WHORE advertised her true identity to the world. She was ever mindful of the camera recording their every move, but they would be long gone before anyone reviewed the footage. Right now she hoped some lucky security guard would jerk off and cum hard watching a Whore get fucked in their elevator.

Seeing her eagerness, John could no longer contain himself either. He pawed at his belt to get it open, unzipped his pants and dropped them to his knees. His massive erection sprung from his underclothes and stood straight out. It seemed even larger than before as she was now seeing ALL of him. She just stared at it.

"SUCK IT, BITCH!" he ordered. As if guided by someone else, she found herself on her knees. In a second her hand was around his thick shaft, her mouth enveloping the large cockhead. She sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could. He started panting on his own accord, grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. In seconds the elevator was filled with gurgling sounds as his cock slid in and out of her eager mouth. Finally, he could take no more. He grabbed her arms and yanked her to her feet.

He quickly grabbed her by the hips and hoisted her into the air. He moved and again pressed her against the cold mirrored wall. He started letting her slide down the wall. She reached between her legs and took charge of his hard cock guiding it into her dripping wet pussy. Finally she felt the large head press and part her wanton labia. She continued to be lowered down the wall. She slowly impaled herself upon his cock and she would not have been able to escape him if she had wanted to. He literally lowered her onto his cock. She never thought she would be able to take it all, but soon she felt his pubic bone pressing against hers.

She wrapper her legs around his waist and her arms around her neck. He pulled back until her entire weight rested on his cock. He grabbed her ass and started moving her up and down his shaft. Angela had never been fucked standing up like this, completely wrapped in the man. Her head fell back as he moved her entire body up and down his shaft. He slowly started increasing the tempo until he was slamming her back down on his hard shaft.

Then it happened. She climaxed hard, over and over. She would moan uncontrollably for almost fifteen seconds, pause for a few, and start all over again. He had never known a woman who was THIS multi-orgasmic. He stared over her shoulder at the reflection of her bare backside riding his cock. He loved seeing the FUCK ME and USE ME messages proudly written on her cheeks. She knew the security cameras would love that little tidbit. He could see her juices dripping down his shaft and off his balls. She was REALLY turned on and wet.

Angela lost herself in the moment. She had never been taken so forcefully, so hard, never been so eager to be completely used and give herself unconditionally to a complete stranger. At this very moment, no one else existed, including her boyfriend. This was something she needed, something deep inside her that cried to be used as a complete Whore. A woman who existed outside societal norms and lived for the pure joy of a hard fuck.

THEN, it dawned on her ... she was being fucked and James was not there to witness it. She had broken her own rule never to fuck another man without her protector being present. How did she respond? Her pussy spasmed again as another orgasm washed over her and she put the thought completely out of her head. James would watch her get fucked soon enough ... THIS one was purely for her.

Angela eventually realized John was doing nothing but holding her in place, her own pussy climaxing at the mere presence of his cock all the way inside her. He smiled at her, knowing it was his cock giving her such pleasure. All the sudden she got embarrassed. She looked in the mirror on the back wall to see how she looked latched on to him, his huge cock visible disappearing between her legs. She gave a quick glance at the camera and provided a seductive wink. Although he had muscles to spare, she could feel his arms starting to quiver under the strain of holding her there. How long had it been? Five minutes? Maybe longer.

"I guess you should let me down," she suggested, disengaging her legs from around his waist.

"I haven't cum yet," he said. "You're the Whore, I'm the client ... you need to make sure I am satisfied."

Angela finally got her feet back on the floor and felt his cock pull from her pussy. She was sad at the parting but it

wouldn't last for long. She turned and bent forward, spread her legs and grabbed the railing for support.

"Then you had better fill me with cum," she suggested, moving her hips to entice him. Gazing at the words written on her ass, he did not need a second invitation. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she watched him move behind her. His hands took her hips and she felt that huge cock again press against her pussy. In a second he was back inside her. He immediately picked up a hard and fast pace, causing her to cry out and moan with each thrust.

"Start the elevator again," he ordered. Between thrusts she managed to reach the panel and flip the switch. With a jolt the elevator started again. It would only be seconds before they arrived and the doors opened. She honestly did not care who would be standing there watching.

"What are you?" John asked, pounding into her.

"A Whore," she answered.

"What kind of Whore?"

"A black cock Whore."

"Again," he demanded.

"A big black cock Whore," she corrected.

"And don't you let your boyfriend forget that," he said.

Saying it out loud, knowing the security cameras picked up every word, she started climaxing again. She could not control it. She felt him make one last hard deep thrust. She thought she felt him cumming but it was just her own orgasmic convulsions. Her head dropped as she concentrated on her climax. The elevator stopped and she heard the doors open. She was too involved in her climax to look up, but knew their activities were now exposed to the hallway.

She felt John pull out of her pussy. Without support she crumpled to the floor, a spent female body fucked out of her wits, and he STILL had not cum. She heard him pull up his pants and leave the elevator. Before disappearing down the hall, she heard John issue orders to someone ... "bring her to the room."

Finally catching her breath, she opened her eyes and looked up. There stood James, alone, his eyes taking in the erotic vision of his completely naked, freshly fucked girlfriend lying in a heap on the floor, her dress crumpled in the other corner. He quietly retrieve the dress and helped her to her feet. He tried to sort the dress so she could put it back on. She was embarrassed he had seen her like this, but was not ashamed of what she had done. Stealing a quick look at his crotch, she could see his erection trying to force its way out of the cage.

She refused the dress ... there was no reason to put it on. She looked him in the eye as she grabbed his caged cock: The Whore in her was on full display. "Does it hurt?" she asked, grabbing the cage firmly. "Does it hurt to be so hard in such a confined space knowing there's nothing you can do about it? You sold me to someone else and yet, your cock is MY property, and you will wait until every single one of them is done with me before I release you."

"It hurts," was all James could reply.

"Good," Angela said, and walked off the elevator toward their room. She did not even think of her own nudity, and would not have flinched if someone had come into the hallway. She was way beyond that. James watched her turn into the room and disappear without looking back. He sighed with the dress in his hands and followed. He did not question their love at all, and was immensely turned on that she was so excited she could only think of cock ... and not his.

As he entered the room he was greeted with a full-on orgy. Veronica lay naked on one bed, legs spread wide, as an equally naked Eric was feasting on her pussy. Angela was also on the bed with her legs wide open and John in a similar position, enjoying the wetness of the pussy he had just taken. Jonathan sat naked in the corner at a table, idly fondling his cock in the cage. His eyes eagerly drank in the vision of his wife being pleased.

"Get naked and get in the corner with Jonathan," Veronica barked. James quickly complied, not able to keep his eyes off the massive cock that had just fucked his Whore - his beloved Angela - and would soon be fucking her again. Angela fondled her own nipples as John ate her, her eyes closed and oblivious to her boyfriend's presence. He dropped the last of his clothes on the floor as he walked by to get into the empty chair in the corner with Jonathan.

"Over here, cuck-boi," John counter-ordered. He moved Angela over so he could take the middle of the bed, laying on his back. Angela quickly lay next to him, taking his cock and stroking it. It had gone down a little and she was coaxing it back to full erection. She looked at his caged cock with a sense of awe and pity ... that he would willingly subject himself to such treatment as a testament to his desire for HER pleasure, even by denying himself access to his own pleasure.

Angela's eyes glistened with excitement as she looked up at him, "SUCK HIM," was all she said. He knew what he was expected to do. He had done it earlier with Jonathan but now it was different. Now he was the caged cuckold that had been relegated to keeping cock hard and ... eating the cum that would follow. His cock strained in the cage as he moved onto the bed. She held John's massive black cock upright as James poised his head over it. Angela put her hand on the back of his head and pushed his mouth down over the head and shaft.

Watching John's cock so eagerly disappear into James' mouth gave her a thrill right between her legs. They both knew he was sucking John for one reason ... to make sure he was as hard as he could get so Angela could fuck him. She glanced at his cock straining in the cage. It was swollen like a sausage trying to break out of the confines of it's thick-barred metal enclosure. Once she did release him, it would only take a touch to make him cum. She wanted to release him, to see the fullness of his excitement but, she had to admit, there was a huge thrill having him locked away.

"Is he hard enough to watch him fuck HIS Whore?" she asked, deliberately making sure James understood that she was HIS property for the time being. With his eyes closed, James focused on the size of the warm, hard flesh in his mouth. He moaned his agreement that John was fully erect, but wondered if he could be good enough to make John cum in his mouth, denying Angela the pleasure of feeling him fill her. He would not dare deny her that pleasure. Besides, he knew a much greater task awaited him ... cleaning her up after he was done with her.

"Suck him good, my cum slut," she chided. "He needs to be rock hard to fuck this Whore." James tried to get more and more of the massive cock into his mouth, but could barely get half of it in side. He felt the bed shift. Opening his eyes, he saw Angela moving to straddle him.

"Make sure he goes right in," Angela ordered. He moved his head away and watched her poise her glistening pussy over him and lower herself. James held his cock in position and watched it part her lips and slide effortlessly inside her. His breath caught in his throat as he watched the pussy he had fucked so many times eagerly accept another man's cock inside her ... a black cock, her biggest fantasy. Her lips stretched around the massive shaft and it seemed she wouldn't be able to take his girth, much less his full length. Yet, without hesitation she kept going until only his balls rested against her ass. She had taken every bit of him. Looking at the words on her ass, she WAS getting fucked and she WAS being used. He felt the cage get even tighter around his cock.

luvto6o9
luvto6o9
92 Followers