Queen of Spades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvto6o9
luvto6o9
93 Followers

In seconds his black hands were on her ass, giving her a smart smack as he started moving her up and down his shaft. The contrast of his dark skin to her paleness just added to the excitement. Here was a white Whore giving into her fantasy - her desire - her NEED - to fuck black cock. Her eyes were closed and again she concentrated on fucking him, James again no longer in her thoughts.

"YESS!" Angela exclaimed, "Fuck your Whore, make me yours. Make me only want black cock from now on."

Her words stabbed at James' heart. He knew she was saying them only for his benefit, but her making such a confession turned him on immensely. Was he that much of a cuckold that he could live watching her only be serviced by bigger cocks?

Just then there was a knock at the door. Jonathan immediately got up to answer. Everyone was still engaged in their various activities as he let their latest guest in.

"Trevor," Veronica greeted, not lifting her head or doing anything to stop Eric's activities between her legs. "I had almost given up on you. Get undressed and get over here. Eric has my pussy ready to be fucked."

Without any introductions, Trevor got undressed. Angela opened her eyes long enough to see who he was. He gave her a pleasant smile and nodded at her. It was the most erotic greeting she had ever had ... a naked man nodding at her while her pussy was filled with another cock. She curiously watched him shed his underwear and move towards Veronica. Angela's jaw dropped open. Although John was both long and thick, Trevor was a little shorter, but his girth seemed almost twice that of John. She did not think something like that was possible. She desperately wanted to try it but feared she would not be able to feel any other cock after that, especially James'.

Eric moved away from Veronica's pussy as Trevor moved between her legs. Angela watched in amazement as he got into position and pressed his massive cock into her. His skin was even darker than John's, the darkest she had ever seen. Veronica cried out as he penetrated her.

"Oh, gawd, YES!" she cried out, arching her back and clutching the sheets. It was obvious they all knew each other very well, and Veronica relished taking his thickness inside her.

"The Whore's ass needs fucking," Veronica ordered to Eric. He gave Veronica a quick kiss on the lips and turned his attention to her. Angela's heart pounded as she watched Eric get off the bed and move behind her. His cock was not that big by black standards, but was still a very good size in his own right ... over seven inches long he was just as thick as James and had a nice upward curve to it. Not enough to be distracting but pleasant curve to tickle her insides.

"Get him ready," Veronica ordered to James. "Make sure he is hard and slick." Eric moved behind Angela and James took control of his cock. For the second time in as many minutes, he had a black cock in his mouth. James could take Eric's girth much easier and tried to suck more into his mouth. Angela could not see this, but could hear his slurping as he slobbered all over the cock. In a few seconds Eric was ready.

Angela held her breath as she felt Eric move forward and take hold of her hips. She knew James was guiding his hard cock to the entrance of her tight asshole. Finally she felt the head press against her opening. She took a breath and worked to relax her asshole. In a few seconds she felt him press into her sphincter. He was big and she was tight, but she felt he was nice and wet for her. She felt his cockhead pass her opening and was now in her bowels. It was a feeling she had not enjoyed for many years, and had NEVER had a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time.

John held still allowing Eric to get full inside her before they started fucking her. This was going to be the fuck of her life. It did not seem to take that long as she felt more and more of Eric's cock filling her, until she felt his pelvis against her ass. She had actually done it ... she was full of cock in her ass AND pussy. She held completely still reveling in the feeling. She did not think it could get any better.

And then they started moving ... slowly, in and out. They alternated rhythms, sometimes both in and out at the same time, other times one was moving in while the other pulled out. All she could do was sit there and moan, being taken and used by two hard black men. It overloaded her senses ... she started cumming. And this was no normal climax. She usually has one BIG climax that overloaded her and signaled the end of her pleasure. This time she had THREE, and they kept on cumming. She had no idea what she screamed, but James later admitted he wished he had recorded it ... a Whore in pure ecstasy of being fucked in her two favorite holes.

In short order they used her as the Whore she was ... pounding hard in both holes. Her ass had not been pounded so hard in years, and having a cock - a HUGE cock - in her pussy at the same time was a sensation that would spoil her for any other kind of sex for months. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her and she became a Whore possessed. Then it happened ... she felt Eric grow even larger and felt his cum shoot into her ass. John could finally hold out no longer either and she felt his cock pulse inside her pussy, filling her with that massive load of black cum she had been waiting for all night.

Totally exhausted, she collapsed on top of John, her legs limp, her body spent. She felt Eric slowly ease out of her, his cum covered cock sliding out easily. It felt as though her ass gaped open but she knew it was not. The room still echoed of sex as Veronica continued wailing while Trevor pounded inside her. John, having spent his load, moved Angela off him and left her discarded on the bed, used and tossed aside like a Whore should be. She panted as she tried to catch her breath. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, her legs were splayed open, and she could feel the cum of two men oozing out of her openings.

She had no more left to give, or have taken. She was completely spent. As her body came down from her orgasmic high, she opened her eyes and they fell on James, standing at the foot of the bed. His cock seemed to strain even more in his tormented cage. She had just lived her ultimate fantasy, and he was there with her. Instantly her heart filled with more love than she thought possible. He had allowed her to experience all she wanted, without hesitation, without question, placing himself in painful torment to free her for the most pleasure she could get. As tired, used and exhausted as she was, she knew there was more to be done.

"Take the key off my ankle," she ordered, "and free your cock. Don't you DARE touch yourself, you will be too sensitive and I do NOT want you to cum." Angela could not believe she was ordering him about like this after all she had put him through. "You have ONE task left to do and you know what it is. Do NOT try and make me cum, just clean me like the cuck you are. When you are done, if I am satisfied, you can fuck me ... no, make LOVE to me."

He moved onto the bed and lovingly took her ankle in his hands and removed the chain. He unlocked the cage and removed his sore manhood. He was still hard and it took some effort to get it off. Once finally free, she smiled as she watched his cock quickly grow to full hardness. He gave her a loving smile and lowered his mouth between her legs.

"Don't forget my ass too," she felt she needed to add. She did not honestly expect him to eat the cum in her bowels, but it gave her a thrill to command it. In short order she felt his tongue on her body. Starting with her thighs and pubis, he cleaned all around her sex. Finally, when there was nothing left, he gently eased her lips open and pressed his mouth to her. She felt John's cum being pulled from her. He gently cleaned her labia and clit, making sure he was not too energetic to elicit excitement or make her cum.

And yet, her desire grew again. This was not an act of cuckolding, it was an act of love. A bonding between them that nothing could break. All the sudden it seemed they were the only two in the room. Even Veronica, finally sated as Trevor shot his load inside her, fell silent. Just as she thought he was finished, he eased her legs fully apart and she felt his tongue press against her ass. He was actually going to clean that part of her too. He ran his tongue around the rim of her opening and she stopped him just before he pressed his tongue inside her.

"Get up here," the said, not as a Whore or dominant, but as his partner who needed to have him inside her. He lovingly kissed his way up her belly, pausing to lovingly kiss her breasts and nipples, then continued up to her neck. Just as she felt him gently press inside her, he nibbled on her earlobes. She did not think another orgasm was possible, but this one was low and slow, and filled her with love instead of lust. Just as she caught her breath, she felt him add his own cum deep inside her.

As they held each other in their arms, they drifted off to sleep.

luvto6o9
luvto6o9
93 Followers