Queen of the Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation with Charlotte was difficult, but very reassuring to Charles. She re-iterated her love for him, but made it clear she needed more than he could deliver in the bedroom. When the subject of who would deliver what she needed came up, Charlotte didn't hesitate.

"How about Perkins?" She suggested.

"Our slave handler?" Charles replied, like he didn't know exactly who she was talking about.

Perkins had only been at the Cottonwood for a short time. Charles had hired him after the last handler had been relieved of his duties for what Charles thought was abuse of the slaves. He knew he didn't have what it took to get the most out of the slaves in the fields, but he felt beating them was not the way either. Charles had grown up on a farm, but it was far from a plantation and they didn't own any slaves. Charles and his brothers had worked the small family farm with their dad, and it had yielded enough crops to feed the family and make a little money for the family to live comfortably. When he moved to the Cottonwood, he knew he would need help managing the place, and especially managing the slaves. He had interviewed several handlers after the last debacle, but Perkins was the only one who had agreed to Charles requirement that the slaves not be "mistreated". Of course, Perkins' and Charles' ideas of what constituted mistreatment were quite different. Perkins was sure to keep the punishments far from the main house and the marks to a minimum as not to get him dismissed. Charles still had a bit of distain for Perkins and the idea of him fucking his wife made Charles skin crawl.

"Not a chance!" he barked at Charlotte.

Charlotte calmly sat him down on the edge of their bed. She knelt between his legs, slowly unbuttoning his trousers. Pulling his prick from his pants, she began to slowly stroke it as she looked up at him sexily.

"Now Muffin, Perkins makes the most sense for this adventure of ours." She began, manipulating his very quickly stiffening prick. "If you don't let me fuck him, I will have to ride all the way into town to get what I need." She told him. Purposely putting the decision on him, she asked, "You wouldn't want me to have to ride all the way into Charleston to get what I need, when it's right here on our own property would you?"

Charles just stared at her blankly.

"Plus, what will people say if I am going into town so often without you? A married woman traveling unescorted? The rumors will begin again." Of course, Charles knew that's how the rumors had flown when she was married before.

By now Charles was rock hard and Charlotte was smearing the abundance of precum all over his stiff throbbing dick, keeping him right on the edge of climax, but not letting him reach it. She even licked the tip a few times.

"That wouldn't make sense, and would be quite a journey for me. Besides, if I was in town, you couldn't watch. You would like to watch me get the pleasure I need and want, right?" She asked coyly; drawing him in as she licked his pulsing prick again.

Charles hadn't considered watching. "Uh, I don't know."

"You know you would like to watch, just like when you were a boy and watched your mom and dad... and your uncle Liam?" She put his prick in her mouth and gave it a gentle suck.

Charles couldn't believe his father had told his mother that, and that she had in turn, shared that with his wife. The memory of that day years ago came rushing back and he got even harder, if that was possible. He nodded blankly at his wife as she once again slipped her wet mouth around his cock head and sucked him right to the very edge of climax.

"That's better, lover." She patronized him. "Now tell Momma you want her to fuck Perkins and you want her to do it right here in your home, and I will let this little guy come right down my throat."

Charles was on such a sexual high at that moment. He couldn't understand why his wife calling herself "Momma" and talking down to him excited him so much, but he would have literally said anything she told him to say if she would let him come. He repeated what she told him to say word for word.

"That's my little man." Charlotte teased as she gave his prick a few quick violent strokes. "Now Come for Momma." She told him, slipping it back into her mouth.

The belittling talk and her referring to herself as Momma was too much. Charles grunted out in ecstasy and had the biggest most violent climax of his life, coming down the throat of his wife. She expertly sucked it all down, tucked his little prick back into his trousers and left Charles panting like a dog as he flopped back on the bed and was dozing in moments. Charlotte left the room without another word.

The next day Charles again had a private talk with his mom, telling her he was upset with her sharing that kind of information with his wife. Abigail brushed him off and again re-enforced his need to please his wife. She even assured him that she would help him through the first time, as that was always the toughest. That wouldn't have calmed him as much as it did if he would have known what his mom had in mind when she said, "help him through", but it did ease his mind greatly.

The three of them all discussed how Charlotte would arrange the first meeting, and all the details were worked out. Perkins reported the progress in the fields to Charles each evening. Charlotte would intercept that report the next day and seduce him as Charles waited upstairs, feigning an illness.

The next day Charlotte had the house slaves prepare her a hot bath and she groomed herself and put on a house dress that accentuated her curvy body well, and she awaited Perkins' report. As the sun began to set, Charlotte was sitting in the parlor when the house keeper informed her that Master Perkins was in the entry asking for Master Charles.

"Thank you, show him in."

Perkins entered the room and asked for Charles. Charlotte explained that he was under the weather and he could give her the daily report. Perkins proceeded to tell her what had happened that day. The whole time he was speaking, he couldn't keep his eyes off Charlotte. Especially her abundant cleavage, as her dress quite profusely drew attention to it. Charlotte made it clear she was noticing his stares, and after he had finished his report she offered him a brandy. Perkins was reluctant, but was convinced with just a little persuasion on Charlotte's part. She invited him into her husband's study.

"There's brandy right there." He said pointing at the crystal decanter on the table in the parlor.

"Not the good stuff," Charlotte said with a wink and a devious smirk.

Perkins eagerly followed her into the study. He had had a thing for her since the day he was hired. He hadn't done anything about it though, for fear of losing his job. They entered the study and Charlotte closed the doors behind them. Perkins was cautiously excited. He wondered why she had closed the doors. He had hoped he knew why, but he presumed nothing.

Charlotte strolled by him toward the bandy decanter. She poured the two of them a drink and handed him his. "You are a hard worker, Perkins. My husband is impressed with your production".

"Thank you, Ma'am." He replied a bit nervously. She was walking around him as she spoke, and she slowly stroked his exposed bicep.

"Although, I don't think he is as impressed as I am." She teased. Sidling up next to him. Her hand slowly moved down his arm until it went passed his hand and they were not touching anymore.

Perkins could smell her intoxicating perfume. The swelling of his cock was quite evident to him and her intentions were as well. "Miss Charlotte, isn't your husband right upstairs?"

Her hand suddenly was on his crotch and his arousal was now quite evident to Charlotte as well. She squeezed provocatively, "He is, but he is dead to the world, and what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right Mr. Perkins?"

"I, I guess, Miss." He stuttered a bit.

"Besides, a woman with my attributes deserves and man with yours," she squeezed his package again. "not that little thing my husband is packing."

Perkins confidence suddenly soared. Finding out that his boss and the man of the house was not well endowed, and that his wife thinks he is less than a man, was very empowering. Just as that confidence soared, he found the lady of the manner on her knees in front of him unbuttoning his trousers. He had been in the fields all day, and his body was quite ripe, but Charlotte didn't care. To Charlotte he smelled like a man, a real man. Charles hardly ever sweat, and all the cologne he wore, to Charlotte, made him smell like a damn girl sometimes. She pulled out Perkins' nice thick cock and an involuntary moan escaped her. She stroked it once or twice, exploring its weight and thickness. It wasn't the biggest she had ever touched, but compared to Charles', it was magnificent.

"Very nice, Mister Perkins." She said looking up at him sexily though her eyebrows.

"Thank, youuuuuuuu!" Perkins moaned as she slid it into her warm, hungry mouth. He instinctively put his hands on Charlotte's head and began to guide her as she masturbated his cock with her mouth.

Charlotte loved the show of dominance and moaned her approval. Soon Perkins wasn't just guiding her, he was fucking her mouth. The two of them were pleasuring each other and eating up every second of it. Perkins was fast approaching orgasm, and Charlotte noticed. She pulled him out of her mouth and stroked it slowly.

"Now, now, we can't have you popping off already. I will be needing to have this magnificent cock inside me before we are finished." She told him, licking his shaft and then his balls.

Perkins stood her up and attacked her bulging breasts. He squeezed them and kissed the crack of her cleavage aggressively. He tried to unbutton the bodice of her dress. However, the buttons and hooks were so small and tight he became frustrated, finally just ripping it open. Buttons flew everywhere. Charlotte giggled with delight as Perkins again attacked her now exposed breasts. He sucked on her nipple as he tweaked the other with his finger and thumb. As he had with her, Charlotte grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her bosom, giggling the whole time.

"Oh my, Yes!" she shrieked. "You naughty, naughty man. Suck on my breasts, harder, Bite my nipples." She begged.

After a few minutes of that, Perkins again was on edge and needed more. He lifted Charlotte off the floor and plopped her down on the edge of Charles' desk. He lifted her dress and found that she was not wearing anything underneath it. The moment got to him and he blurted out without thinking.

"You little slut, you had this all planned."

He immediately, stopped dead in his tracks.

"Please, forgive me Miss Charlotte. I didn't mean that. I am so sorry. I shouldn't disrespect you in that way."

"Whatever do you mean, Sir?" Charlotte teased in her best Southern belle voice and demeaner. "No need to apologize. I am a slut, and yes, I did have this planned. Now stop talking and give me that magnificent cock of yours, right now, Mr. Perkins!" Then she spread her legs wide and pulled the skirt of her dress up high enough to expose her hairy bush.

About this time, Charles and his mother were having a conversation about his anxiety regarding what he thought was going on downstairs. As she had promised, his mother tried to calm his nerves and help him through it. When talking didn't work, she decided on a different approach.

"OK Charles, maybe mother should take you down to see what is actually going on. That should cure your anxiety. That way you won't have to imagine what's going on, because you will know."

She didn't let him say no, grabbing his hand and walking him right out the door and down the stairs to his study. There were plenty of sounds penetrating the door. It was obvious what was going on behind it. Anyone walking by would know. Charles was immediately humiliated. He only hoped that if any of the domestics had passed, they would assume it was him in there with the lady of the manner. Abigail quietly cracked the door open. The sounds easily escaped now, and they were loud. Someone was sure to hear and want to investigate. His mother instructed him to look.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" he heard his bride scream.

Charles watched intently as his slave handler pounded his wife with what looked like a rather large cock. Her feet were upon his shoulders and she was lying back across his desk in the most obscene show of passion he had ever witnessed. Just about everything that belonged on his desk was strewn about the floor. They were obviously more concerned with their own lust to worry about Charles personal items. It made Charles' prick instantly hard. He immediately knew why his father loved watching his mother like this. He was confused, but so turned on at the same time. As erotic as the act was, the humiliation he felt was even more intoxicating. How could that turn him on? He was befuddled. That humiliation was compounded when he noticed a movement to his right. He turned and saw two of the female slaves watching him watch his wife. They would now know his secret. They scurried off when they saw he discovered them, and he just turned back to look through his cracked study door.

"Yes, Yes, I'm going to come!" Charlotte screamed.

"Who's my little slut of the manner?" Perkins asked, panting and feeling confident after Charlotte had already called herself such a word.

"I am!" Charlotte squealed. "I'm the slut of the manner! Now fuck me like the slut I am, Massa Perkins." Charlotte teased as if she were a black slave that Perkins would be using to quench his needs.

Perkins cackled at her reply, "Yes you are, you dirty whore!!"

Charlotte just squealed with delight. This position continued for a few minutes when Perkins pulled out and ordered Charlotte to turn around and bend over her husband's desk. She complied and Perkins flipped her dress over her back, grabbed her hips and drove his cock in deeply and hard.

"Oh, my Gawd!" Charlotte moaned. "It's so big!"

Perkins began to pound her hard and fast. "Your husband doesn't have a cock like this, huh?"

"Gawd, No!" Charlotte moaned again. "I can hardly feel his when it's inside me, and he comes in seconds."

Charles was instantly mortified. However, at the same time, his prick twitched. In his ear his mother spoke, "Just like your father, dear."

Charles was beside himself with lust. He wanted to touch himself, he wanted to fuck his wife, and he wanted a release. No, he needed a release. His mother knew that look so well. Again, in his ear she whispered, "Go ahead, little one, touch yourself, its ok. Mother won't mind. You know your father does when he watches me."

Charles promptly ripped open his pants. They fell to his ankles and he began fiddling with his raging penis. The precum was everywhere. He smothered it all over his prick and jacked off right there in the hall.

Perkins fucked Charlotte like it was his last fuck and she loved it. "You like me fucking you bent over your husband's desk while he is in the same house, you filthy harlot?"

"Yes, yes I do!! Do it harder!"

Perkins pummeled her pussy from behind like a jack hammer now. His orgasm was approaching, and he could not hold it back anymore. Charlotte was screaming her approval loud enough that Charles thought the whole house might hear.

Just then Abigail whispered in Charles ear one more time, "Hurry up and come dear, or you will be left unfinished when her real man finishes her off. Come with your wife."

Charles climaxed instantly with a loud grunt. It was so loud; he was afraid the lovers would hear. On the contrary, there was no chance of that. They were both caught up in their own little worlds. Cum spewed out of Charles like a missile, shooting everywhere. He couldn't believe how strong his orgasm was. As he slowly came down, he pulled his pants up just as he heard his wife explode with her own reverie, oblivious to the rest of the world.

"Oh my Gawd, Yesssssssssssss!" she screamed, panting, trying to breathe as one of the best orgasm of her life coursed through her. She collapsed on top of her husband's desk and went limp.

It was a good thing Perkins was right behind her, or he would have been fucking her limp body trying to reach his ultimate pleasure. When Charlotte went limp, he was just about there, he didn't want to impregnate her so he pulled out and stroked himself to orgasm. His cum flew everywhere. It landed on Charlotte, it landed on the floor, it coated the side and top of Charles desk, it even landed on some paperwork that had fallen to the floor. He didn't care, he just basked in the glow of his climax. He finished and plopped down in a leather chair facing the front of Charles desk. The two lovers recovered, and Abigail pulled her son and his prying eyes from the door and slowly closed it. The two returned to his master suite and awaited his wife's return.

When she returned, Abigail said nothing, just gave Charlotte a knowing smile and walked out, as if handing her son over to Charlotte. Charlotte knew Charles would have so many emotions. She decided a cooling off time would be good. She walked up to her husband, who had just stood to greet her. He began to speak, but before he could say anything, she placed her index finger on his lips to shoosh him. She gave him a big hug, burying her head in his chest.

"Thank you, Charles. Thank you so much. I love you." She said with complete warmth. She did this to give the impression that it was him who was in control of this and had been the one to "give" this to her.

Charles wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. They soon climbed into bed and cuddled until they both fell to sleep. They both slept soundly. When they woke up in the morning, Charles tried again to discuss the whole thing, but Charlotte suggested they both think about it for the day and they would discuss it when they went to bed that night. Charles reluctantly agreed, and the two of them got dressed and went to breakfast.

At breakfast the two female domestics that had seen Charles watching his wife the night before were serving him. Both made eye contact with him and each other several times. Neither one of them could keep a straight face, turning to hide their knowing smiles several times. Their knowledge of what had happened last night was embarrassing to Charles. However, every time those knowing glances happened, Charles could feel the humiliation begin to arouse him. It was quite odd to him, but nonetheless arousing. He was beginning to understand his father more and more every day.

He saw Perkins once during the day as well. He wasn't quite sure if he imagined it, or if it was real, but as the man spoke to him, their dynamic had seemed to change, and once again the humiliation of Perkins knowing he had fucked Charles wife the night before aroused Charles. By the time he and Charlotte climbed into bed, all the things he was going to say to her to convice her never again to do what she did last night, didn't seem as important. When she crawled into bed in some very sexy intimates, any resolve he still had just melted away.

"Now," Charlotte began "how are you feeling about last night?" Before he could really say anything, Charlotte's hand slid up his thigh, under his night shirt and began teasing his already stiff member.

"I, uh,... I'm, uh." He stuttered, as his little brain took over his big brain. "I'm not quiiiiiiiiiiite," he gasped as she slid her hand around his prick and seductively caressed it. "I'm not quite sure how I feeeeeeeeeeeel." He moaned as he quickly became turgid under her manipulations.

"You're not?" Charlotte asked. "Your mother said you really enjoyed watching."

"Damn her!" Charles cursed his mother to himself. He didn't know the women had spoken about it that day, let alone discussed how much he had loved it and how he had come all over the floor as he did.