Queen of the Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******* "Yes Massa." Abraham retorted, before mounting Charlotte and beginning to fuck her silly. Charles watched with a raging hard on as his "property" gave his wife the fucking of a lifetime.

*******

"Fuck me!! Fuck me with that magnificent Nigger cock!" Charlotte demanded. "Fuck me harrrrrrrrrrrd!!"

Abraham obliged, grabbing her hips and fucking her like a rag doll.

Charlotte screamed in ecstasy as he filled her needy pussy with his throbbing manhood.

"Oh Charles, he's fucking fabulous. He fucks me so gooooooooood! Can you see how much I love it?" She asked.

Charles didn't say a word, he just stroked his rigid unit and nodded at his wife.

"Don't you cum!" she warned Charles. "You are going to give me a baby tonight." She told him. "After this nigger warms my pussy and my eggs up with his glorious black cock, making you so excited you don't know what to do with yourself, you are going to fuck my used pussy and give me your sperm." She told him between Abraham's thrusts, as he pounded her from behind.

This made Charles so hot that he almost came, having to let go of his prick to save his climax. Charlotte saw him let go, and she didn't want to risk him fucking up and coming prematurely. She immediately ordered him not to touch himself again. Charles complied and for the next 20 minutes he watched, as did Dorothy and Harriet through the cracked door of the master suite, while Abraham brought Charlotte to multiple orgasms before finally he pulled out and came all over the floor and left without so much as an acknowledgement of his magnificent performance. Unlike her other lovers, Charlotte would not allow Abraham's cum on or in her. Although she loved the feel of his magnificent cock, she still felt blacks were an inferior race and she would not have any nigger seed touching her or come anywhere close to her eggs.

When that was over Charlotte turned over on her back and ordered Charles to give her his seed. He slipped in effortlessly to her dripping, stretched pussy and four pumps into it, he deposited one of the biggest loads of his life into his wife. She had denied him an orgasm for a month wanting him to fill his balls with fertile sperm. Even Charlotte was impressed with the volume of cum he produced on this occasion. As always, Charles collapsed next to Charlotte, telling her how much he loved her.

"I love you too, Charles." she told him.

She closed her legs and pulled her knees to her chest trying to hold his delivery inside her, staying like that for an hour before finally getting up.

She kissed her sleeping husband and threw a towel over the Abraham's mess on the floor. One of the domestics would clean it in the morning.

Nine months later, Charlotte gave birth to a healthy baby boy. The next cuckold in a long line of Hale men.

The next chapter: Queen of the Plantation: The Pregnancy, and Mom too.

If there is enough interest...