All Comments on 'Queen Yavara Ch. 48'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great to see this back!

Great to see this back. Off to a great start as well. If zander is right about Leveria being the real dark queen, that is likely not going down well for anyone. Willl be nteresting to see where this goes.

PS: Aren't you active on other sites as well. Pretty sure i have read some of your work there. Is there any chance on a sequal on "God is a Slut"

White_WallsWhite_Wallsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
I make no promises about God is a Slut

I've written the start of several one-offs surrounding God is a Slut, and usually about a quarter of the way in I realize that the story's mostly been played out from my creative perspective, and everything I do thereafter will feel like an extended epilogue. You are right, I am active on other sites. You can actually find the unfinished start to a God is a Slut spin-off on my sexstories page titled "To Hell and Back." It will likely never be finished because as I said before, it feels like I'm writing an extended epilogue.

The main themes of God is a Slut--that there is no "good and evil" in a cosmic sense, that God has to be imperfect because perfection is an oxymoron, and that existentialism is not limited to mortals--.have all been basically played out in the main series, and I don't see how they can be added upon without being redundant.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Leveria is Amazing

She's honestly evolved from a fantastic villain to a character with tremendous depth (despite still being pretty freaking terrible). Love to see this back, and can't wait to see how this all ends!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES