All Comments on 'Queen Yavara: Epilogue'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This have been a fantastic series to follow, thank you for writing it.

Lexer747Lexer747almost 4 years ago

783,407 words eh, that flew by in no time.

Thank you for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Goodbye and thanks for all the fish... ;-)

Great story and I'm sorry that it's over. Perhaps there could be some short stories to continue the tale coming down the line? I did like the twist of switching who actually should have been the Dark Queen, it was well thought out and seemed a natural progression to that which had come before it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@White_Walls: Potential Queen Yavara/The Creators Crossover?

Don’t know if you’ll ever read this White_Walls but I’ll give it a shot anyway. Congrats on finishing the Queen Yavara series! I stumbled upon your work a few months ago and have been hooked ever since. Your prose, characters, dialogue, world building and sex scenes are top notch work and frankly put some stuff I’ve read from professional authors to absolute shame. You’re incredibly talented and underrated, and the fact that you’re an amateur writer still boggles my fucking mind!

Now that Queen Yavara is finished and you are starting work on the final book of your other awesome fantasy series, The Creators, I was wondering if you would ever consider writing a crossover between them? You’ve made it abundantly clear that the two stories exist in the same world but are set on the separate continents of Tenvalia and Balamora. Both series are obviously pretty long, and I read The Creators series about two months ago, so forgive me if I don’t remember everything, but the characters from that story have never really interacted with the characters from Queen Yavara, right? A crossover would be a pretty damn sweet way to make that happen. Yavara, Elena, and Leveria meeting Brandon, Julia, and Willowbud? Think of all of the banter, fighting and fucking they could do! Even if those exact characters don’t meet up, seeing characters from both works collide would be really fucking awesome and I reckon would fit continuity, given the fact that dark elves live for so long and are bound to run into some Creators eventually.

I know that you plan on the final book of Creators not even coming out until September, and after that you’ll probably be pretty burnt out on fantasy stories, but I just wanted to give voice to the idea to see if you would ever consider it. Either way, thanks for two amazing smutty epics, as well as your other stories. I look forward to whatever you produce in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There was a point long ago where I stopped reading for the smut

Your comparison with those other great works is great. If this wasn't smut I'd recommend it to all my friends. Fantastic journey to read and I'd love to see you go back to this world though I understand how you could be burned out from it. I hope you keep writing stories.

kyriss12kyriss12almost 4 years ago
780,000 words?

Laughed my ass off at that last notation. Although in the readers defense having each chapter trickle fed over 3 years made it a lot more palatable, and some of the sex scenes dragged on so long you could skip past them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was crazy

I wasted two years of my life waiting for that authors note and it was so worth it. I have shivers now it’s crazy. 12/13 penises: it’s a good story,

White_WallsWhite_Wallsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
The Creators

First of all, thank you for your wonderful feedback. As to a Creators/Yavara crossover, the answer is no. They are in the same universe, but they do not overlap in terms of time. I throw in a few easter eggs, and Gloria (who is several thousand years older in the Creators than she is here) appears in the story as a prominent side character.

Though it would be interesting to have some main-character to main-character interaction, the main issue is that many of the characters in both stories are extremely adversarial, and frankly, the power difference is way, WAY imbalanced. Any one of the Creators could wipe out all of Tenvalia without much of effort. Even when Yavara had Alkandi on her side, her most powerful spell was to destroy the causeway of Mid Fort. Willowbud created a thousand-foot tall temple in less than a minute, Julia nuked a city during a temper tantrum, and Brandon can create astral sentients that transform the entire cognitive realm. It's implied in this story that Leveria, Yavara and Elena live in the Creator's world, and not the other way around. If Leveria were to try any of her Machiavellian shit on Julia or Willowbud, Leveria would be a smoking crater the next second. The games of kings and queens mean very little to literal gods. If a Creator were to appear in Yavara's world, Yavara, Leveria and Elena would no longer be important characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

More than 780,000 words?? Blows my mind. Thank you for this amazing story! There is a point where you stop reading for the smut as someone already pointed out. The characters are incredibly well thought out and show immense development throughout the series. Something that most cash grabbing directors in hollywood should take note of (looking at you Star Wars).

I will start on the creators now, maybe I will be done by the time the new book comes out. I hope that you don’t ever lose this hobby for writing of yours, because the stories are amazing and I enjoy reading them (be it with my dick in my hand or not).

Also I hope to see these characters back sometime, although you already mentioned that you don’t really like to, as they often feel like extended epilogues! Can you give us some insight on what you are working on right now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just shat my pants laughing at the authors note. Metaphorically speaking.

I really enjoyed your story as a whole, I really did. But yeah some was repetitive and so I skipped some after chapter 50 or Sth (reaaaallly can't remember, bcs as you stated it was long as fuck (or leverias penis).

Sometimes I got annoyed with the whimsical dialogs, but the thing I really enjoyed is that I didn't have to look inside to get some lovely horrible morally just wrong 'smut'. Also some stuff was just well written and fun to read.

I especially enjoyed the parts where everything fell apart with brocks death and such, even though I barely read any of the Sex lines, just skipping over them to not lose track of what's happening.

Most Sex scenes I enjoyed, but sadly I'll have to admit that I skipped half of the Sex in the epilogue, just wasn't my jam.

At times you tingled my Trans side and that feels nice, good gender bending always gets me, even more so nowadays than when I was unsure of myself

don't compare your stories to classics except for jokes, it's just a whole world in between (not derogatory meant at all, it's like comparing act drawing to renessaince portraits, it's just both art)

Anyway, long kinda drunk ramble.

TL;Dr :, it was good, I enjoyed it a lot, you're probably about my 2nd author on this website and somewhere in the top of my 'amateur writers' (also not derogatory at all (love that word)) out there and helped me get by nights I couldn't find sleep.

Thanks for writing and I hope the best a weird stranger can hope for another, I'll definitely keep coming back from time to time to get a good wank off ;*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My shitty jokes are shitty

Yavara: I'm gonna build my own kingdom! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the kingdom!

- Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I see the irony too, Cetriok

I love that Adri, the dominating chip of Leveria's block, the powerful mage and potent lover is so dependant on her tiny submissive Tira. She was enslaved with love. Adorable.

- Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the read

Where can I find the creators series you be written? Loved the work you did here and would love to read more!

White_WallsWhite_Wallsover 3 years agoAuthor
Creators

The Creators will be out on Literotica sometime this year. I want to finish the whole trilogy, and it's looking like it's going to be even longer than this series. Jesus I have a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Creators Release Date

Now that you have finished Queen Yavara, do you plan to complete The Creators anytime soon? Also, will the series ever be released on Literotica, or will it continue to be an XNXX exclusive?

White_WallsWhite_Wallsover 3 years agoAuthor

Like I said in the previous comment, the Creators will be released here when I have the whole story done. Book 1 and Book 2 encompass chapters 1-12, while Book 3 (the one I am currently writing) encompasses chapters 13-21. I am almost done with 19. When I know for certain that nothing will need to be changed in retrospect, I will begin releasing the chapters sequentially on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I found Free Birds in the Bayou and fell in love with the dialogue and character of the twins.

Skimmed a chapter here and there.

Every now and again I find something erotic to read that is so out of comfort zone and yet so compelling I can't help but keep going. There's a lesson to be learned there, but Bayou tuckered me out so I'll just bookmark this for a day when I'm ready. 700k though, that's pretty amazing. I can only hope I'm that prolific.

BeMySlut4BeMySlut48 months ago

An amazing book . Thank outfox allowing me to wear it , enjoy the ;Ives of the protageniststs, there were many.

The underlying story raises another question for me, did you unconciencouusly allow the the real world history to enter this story? Just a thoought

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...