Queen Yavara: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I examined Princess Prestira Tiadoa's naked bronze body, and frowned. Here was a bitch that was a hundred and ten years old, and she didn't look a day past nineteen. She didn't act like it either, fucking hybrids. Life for them was just one giant party after another, interrupted a few times by displays of horrific violence when a party just got out of hand.

"You made the same mistake as your mother," I grumbled, "you got all your tattoos when you were too young, and now you have no space to put new ones."

"Can't I just—"

"No, you can't just heal one off!" I growled, "If you want a real Protaki or Terdini tattoo, then you have to keep it with you forever! Otherwise, what's the point?"

Prestira pouted her perfect lush lips at me. God, she was worse than her mother. "Please, Certiok! I promise I'll keep this one."

"Promises from liars mean jack fucking shit." I waved derisively at her, "Go find some street artist to do a fake."

"But I don't want a fake!" She sobbed, and turned to my great-grand-daughter, "Brockia, tell her that I mean what I say!"

Brockia frowned at Prestira. Though Prestira was nearly a hundred years Brockia's senior, Brockia was the more mature one. She had to be. Even though all dark-elves were direct descendants of the Dark Queen, they had a lesser standing in Alkandran society than hybrids. Leveria hand-picked and transformed her hybrids, and took concerted steps to limit the number of hybrid offspring; only Elena and Yavara were allowed to breed. Dark-elves, however, were ubiquitous. There were millions of the black-haired and black-eyed hermaphrodites, and beyond their beauty and libido, there was nothing special about them. While hybrids had lightning reflexes, acute intelligence, and agelessness, dark-elves were just androgynous sluts. I thought my daughter would be a preeminent figure in society, but she just ended up owning a tattoo shop. Really, it was her own damn fault. Being the daughter of Leveria Tiadoa didn't mean one inherited the Dark Queen's ambition, and my little Trenokia spent her life tattooing, fucking, drinking, fucking, eating, fucking, and sometimes sleeping until the day she died. Not a bad life by most people's estimates, but not the grand designs I'd had in mind either.

"These markings aren't accessories for you to wear to parties," Brockia growled at Prestira, "these are the symbols of my people!"

"And I totally respect that!" Prestira insisted, "So, if you could just tattoo your sun goddess on my asshole, then—"

"Prestira, baby, what's going on in there?" Wife-Queen Yavara asked from outside the shop, "We're having a threesome with the duke of Drastin in one hour, and I want to get my enema done before then."

"Just take my niece with you!" Prestira shouted back.

"The duke doesn't have a great-aunt-grandniece fetish, Prestira, nobody has that fetish. He wants mother and daughter, and since your younger and more responsible sister is on a diplomatic mission to the summer isles, you're going to get cream-pied by mommy for a better international trade deal, now come."

"I'm not going until I get this fucking tattoo!" Prestira snapped.

The curtain fluttered open, and Wife-Queen Yavara Tiadoa stepped into my shop. The third-most powerful woman in the empire wore a silken toga that exposed one of her breasts, but just a fraction of the intricate tattoo work I had done on her flesh. Only her face was unmarked. Everything else—and I mean everything else—was covered in my artwork. I had done quite a few full-body designs, but Yavara and Elena represented my best work. They were two of the most famous women in the world, and they were going to live forever, so their flesh was my legacy. The most famous woman in the world didn't have a single tattoo on her, nor would she ever. The Dark Queen considered her flesh too great a canvas to ever be besmirched by ink.

"Hey, Certiok," Yavara smiled warmly, "you look good today."

"I look like a cancerous testicle."

"But you're such a radiant cancerous testicle." Yavara grinned magnanimously. The two of us hadn't been on speaking terms for twenty years after her transformation, but... well, time heals everything, and she had more history with me than anyone else still living, so I guess that made us best friends in the end.

I shoved an arthritic finger at Prestira. "Tell your brat that the world doesn't stop and start at her whim."

"That's hard to do when it mostly does." Yavara sighed, then turned to my great-granddaughter, and smiled, "How goes it, Brockia?"

"It was going fine until about ten minutes ago."

Yavara pouted her lips just like Prestira did. "Will sucking your cock make it better?"

Brockia thrusted her finger at Prestira. "She already offered, and the answer is still no."

Yavara raised her brows. "Her, I can understand, but you're denying me?"

Brockia smiled confidently. "I know my worth."

Yavara assessed her with an appraising look. "My, my, my, I am suddenly very intrigued. What are you worth, Brockia?"

"Name your offer."

Sometime during Alkandra's early days, the internal currency of the city moved from gold, to sexual favors as more and more dark-elves came in from all corners of the empire. The worth of each sex act sometimes depended on the sexual expertise of the individual; for instance, on rare occasions a woman might be so good at giving head that her mouth was worth the same as her pussy, but in general, the order of worth went: handjob, blowjob, rim-job, pussy-eating, anal, then vaginal; though anal was worth more than vaginal to hermaphroditic hybrids, while vaginal was generally worth more to dark-elves. Penile services could also be exchanged, though these were a separate currency generally priced by size and shape, although a few renowned lovers could sell themselves on their technique if they lacked tangible worth. The premium body-part currency was non-hermaphroditic hybrid pussy, as fully-fledged female hybrids were extremely rare on Tenvalia, and their vaginal skills were said to be second to none. Body-part currencies were generally exchanged for mild goods and services, while multi-partner services were exchanged for more costly endeavors. Back when I was young, beautiful, and powerful, I could command orgies with the founding members of the Hybrid Court at will. Needless to say, those times had past.

Yavara screwed up her lips. "I'll offer you... one incestual threesome with Prestira—vaginal only, and... two ass-to-mouth sessions with just me."

I raised my brows. A very high offer from someone of her standing. Yavara's handjobs alone were worth at least at least a ten karat diamond ring.

Brockia shook her head. "Sorry, but no."

Yavara was taken aback. She gave Prestira a suspicious look, then turned her head back toward Brockia, and puzzled as she scratched her chin. "I'd say you were taking me for a ride, Brockia, but my daughter looks suddenly very worried. Alright, you have unique tastes then, is that it? I'll offer you... hmmm... I'll offer you... one scat session with oral consumption."

"What the fuck?" Brockia exclaimed.

"Oh dear, did I just misread you?" Yavara said hastily, "It's not that I think you're into that—I'm uh... I'm not into that either—gross, right? Hahaha! Who would ever do that?" Yavara wringed her hands nervously, and grumbled, "It was in the heat of the moment, ok? Things escalated, and... don't judge me. Anyway, I'll offer you... fuck it, let's stop beating around the bush; I'll offer you one day of slavery. All-inclusive, nothing off limits."

There were men who would die for such an offer from her. Brockia snorted, and pulled up her skirt to reveal her cock. Yes, she had inherited that from the orc side of her family, specifically my long-dead father-in-law. Yavara's jaw dropped.

"How about I counteroffer?" Brockia sneered, "I'll fuck you in the ass right now, and you go away."

"Deal!" Yavara exclaimed at once, and threw off her toga.

"No, MOM, you whore!" Prestira growled.

"Oh, fuck off." Yavara snarled back, getting on all fours on the floor, "You've been getting stuck by this stud for months and you never told me about her? And you wonder why your little sister's the favorite." Yavara stroked her thick tattooed cock with one hand, and ran her other lasciviously through her leaking pussy and about the tattoos that surrounded her bleached anus, grazing the inked lettering that read, 'property of the Dark Queen.' "Come here, Brockia." Yavara purred, "Let me see if you live up to your namesake."

"Welp," I groaned as I grabbed my walking stick, "I think I'll head out."

"You don't wanna watch?" Yavara sneered at me as Brockia began to mount her.

I sneered back at her. "I've seen this play before, Your Highness."

"Hey, don't call me that, you biaAAAAAAAAAH YES, YES, YES! OH GOD, YES!"

I shuffled my way out of the tattoo shop, and onto the streets of the largest city in the world. Alkandra was a mess of stone skyscrapers that towered over winding streets and bustling neighborhoods. The perfectly-planned utopia Leveria had first envisioned so long ago was gone. It wasn't for lack of effort, but Leveria, like all good rulers, realized that a controlled population was a weak one, and so she let Alkandra grow naturally. And it was continuing to grow by the second. Dark-elves fucked on the side of the road without a care, taking partners of all races and creeds. I watched a fat orc hobble drunkenly to a dark-elf woman in the midst of grocery shopping, tap her on the shoulder, and present her with his half-flaccid cock. The beautiful dark woman pondered the offer for only a second before she dropped her grocery bags, dropped to her knees, and took him all the way into her throat. They were perfect strangers, and yet, this social transaction was hardly rare; it was happening everywhere. In ten years, the population would double. In twenty, it would quadruple.

"This is going to start a war someday." I muttered to myself.

"Probably sooner rather than later," Princess Adrianna Straltaira said from beside me. Wherever Prestira went, Adrianna wasn't too far behind. The irony of that wasn't lost on me even after all these years.

"Do you like sneaking up on old women?" I growled.

"I was hoping to give you a heart attack, actually." Adrianna winked, and I couldn't quite tell if she was joking or not. She had too much of her father in her. She was the first and last of her kind, for Leveria wasn't too keen on how powerful a half-hybrid child of her own seed had become. Adrianna was second only to Yavara and Leveria in terms of magical abilities, but she had her father's cunning and her mother's tact, and was unmatched in her sword-fighting. She was also one of the most valuable lovers in the empire, and I knew from experience that she lived up to her reputation.

But all that didn't matter to me, because I was an old bitch knocking on death's door, so I gave her shin a hearty crack with my walking stick, and growled, "Respect your elders, Adrianna, or I'll tell your father you're planning a coup!"

"Ow, fuck!" Adrianna growled, grabbing her wounded leg, "Tell her, you old bat! I'm always planning a coup! She'd be disappointed in me if I wasn't!"

I left the half-hybrid lying in front of my shop, and made my way down the street. The noon sun glared from the silver statues that adorned each skyscraper, creating bright highlights in the sky as I walked in their shadow below. The Alkandran streets were a knotwork of multi-textured roads that could become canyons of architecture in a moment, opening into sudden wide boulevards that displayed the splendor of the city on all sides. Street merchants were always shouting their wares and offering their prices. If they were dark-elves, incubi or succubi, they had two menus on their board depending on how the customer wanted to pay. While the normal rumble of metropolitan life pervaded, it was always punctuated in Alkandra by some woman squealing in the throes of orgasm. A pedestrian always had to be mindful not to step on the hands and feet of people fucking in the middle of the road.

I stopped, and watched a pair of youths promenading on the other side of the street. A dark-elf was proudly showing off the city to a nervous high-elf. They were becoming more common by the day. For the first few decades, only a few entrepreneurial high-elves braved the city of beasts, but as the generations came and went, more and more citizens from the Highland province moved into the capital city. There was tension, of course, but it mostly came from the orcs. We did so relish the opportunity to treat high-elves as second-class citizens. Unfortunately, the echelons of Alkandran government were all made up of former high-elves, so the lynchings and gangrapes were put down hard before they became commonplace. Now most of the beasts that wandered the streets paid the high-elves no mind at all. Only a few orcs would give them odious glares, but most of these orcs simply adopted the self-righteous sense of oppression. The tribes had all been wiped out over a century ago, and I alone remembered what it truly meant to be under the heel of elven rule.

"That over there, that's the Tiadoa Tower," the dark-elf said, "that's Wife-Queen Yavara's personal place of pleasure. She invites commoners to party with her if they make a good impression; that's the place you need to go if you want to move up in this city."

"What about the Hybrid Court?" the teenage boy at her side asked.

The dark-elf giggled. "Luka, my naïve dearest half-brother, if you didn't make it through the selection process, then you already have no chance."

"But," Luka looked around nervously, "I heard there are ways to get in there. Secret back doors and such?"

"The only secret to getting into the Hybrid Court is to be rich enough or important enough to warrant an invitation. Fortunately for us both, no other place in the world allows a couple of broke nobodies like us to become filthy-rich somebodies; we've just got to hustle."

"Ok then," Luka said eagerly, "how do I make a good impression on Wife-Queen Yavara?"

The dark-elf smirked back at him. "Dearest half-brother, I've seen what you've got in your pants; you've got no chance."

"Is that all that matters here then?!" the boy yelled frustratedly, "Lanie, you brought me here because you said this place was the land of opportunity, and so far, the only opportunities you've presented me with are working as a whore!"

"You've got to start from the bottom, Luka!" Lanie exclaimed, "Your reputation is all that matters in this place, and right now you have none. If you want to party like a hybrid, then you need to get that tight little asshole to work! I know a couple of goblins who run a brothel for a very specific clientele; male orcs who want to dominate male Highland boys."

"NO!"

Lanie grabbed her half-brother, and pulled him into a hard embrace. "You said you wanted to leave the Highlands for a better life, right? Well, I'm offering it to you. You make yourself a reputation with these guys, and you'll make inroads with some very well-connected people. One night you're getting passed around in a dank cellar, but the next you're entertaining posh guests at a dinner party. Once you're in, all it takes is a conversation with the right patron." She kissed him fiercely, then parted, and said, "I told you I had a plan, Luka, but I can't do it on my own. I need you, and I'll protect you. I swear it."

Luka nodded, "Ok, Lanie."

Lanie smiled. "Great." Then she twirled her half-brother around, and bent him over against the wall.

"Lanie, what the fuck?!"

"Relax, Luka," Lanie purred, and pulled the boy's pants down to expose his plump little ass, "I'm horny, and you need training."

"Right here?!"

"Look around; nobody cares. Besides, you'll have to get used to being watched. Now, when I push my tip against you, I want you to push back against me. Ready..."

I turned away from the impending sodomy, and continued my journey. The cavernous streets ended abruptly after crossing the Knife River. Here, there were vast fields of agriculture that stretched to the northern horizon, but only a few miles to the west. The Great Forest stood in defiance of Alkandra's expansion. Oh, Leveria had tried to cut it down for lumber and space, but after all of her workers mysteriously disappeared for the third time, she let Arbor and the Forest Father have their woodlands. Instead, Alkandra stretched in a long thin band between the coastline and the Knife River to the south until it connected with Ardeni two-hundred miles away, creating the megacity. The Tundra to the north had been converted to endless farmland, all fed by the aquifers of Glacier Lake. I made my way slowly across the bridge, and toward the one structure that stood on the west side of the Knife River.

It was a massive pyramidic temple nearly as large as the rebuilt Castle Alkandra, which was so big that its dome had to be ventilated lest it rain indoors. I glanced back at the behemoth castle that dominated the Alkandran skyline, and shook my head. Leveria just always had to one-up her little sister, even when Yavara didn't know they were competing. I turned back to the temple, and began my arduous journey.

The great stone temple was decorated with silvery statues of robed women in various forms of lust. As I made my way up the immense steps, I past a statue of a robed woman performing oral sex on another. Both their heads were hooded, but their robes were open to display athletic hermaphroditic bodies. The Hybrid Court was originally setup by Elena Straltaira during her gubernatorial tenure as a way to marry the long-hated enemies of the Highlands and Alkandra. At first, Elena found it difficult to find quality candidates, but as the years rolled by, and as tension between the Highlands and the rest of the empire eased, the ambitious and gifted citizens of the Highlands realized the opportunity Elena was presenting. The Hybrid Court would be the most powerful governmental body in the empire, and the Highland kingdom was quickly becoming a backwater province of irrelevancy. And so, the brightest and most promising young men and women of the Highlands came to Elena. The selection process was rigorous, making certain to challenge the candidates' physical, mental, and sexual abilities before they were brought before the Dark Queen. On the surface, it looked like an insidious way for Leveria to castrate the Highlands by corrupting their most gifted youth, but of course, it was really Elena they were loyal to. She never saw the Hybrid Court as an arm of Leveria's empire, but as a counterbalance to it. In a strange way, the steps I walked up weren't Alkandran at all, for those who lived in here had almost all been born on the other side of the Great Forest, and the power they wielded was vast. Some could say that the Highland Empire had prevailed after all, though those people would be fools. These creatures might've been loyal to Elena, but they would never willingly go back to the Highlands. Neither would she.

When I reached the top of the steps, I was greeted by two hooded guards, who were of course, naked beneath their opened robes. They didn't need armor anyway. No one was foolish enough to try hybrids in combat. The guards let me pass without a word, as I was allowed to walk anywhere I damn-well pleased in Alkandra. I entered a vast and expansive atrium with a pyramidic ceiling that narrowed to a dot hundreds of feet above me. The atrium was circled by tiers of floors that stretched up to the same dizzying heights, and I often wondered if anyone simply tripped and fell from the top levels. Probably not. Hybrids somehow managed to be graceful even when they were taking a shit.

1...345678