Queen Yavara: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, Aunt Leveria's lined up her cock against my mother's tiny slit, and pushed in. They both gasped at once, their chins tilting to savor the sensation as my mother's lips sucked wetly around her sister's grotesquely-thick meat. The juxtaposition of Aunt Leveria's veiny, muscular organ and Mom's soft pale folds was a striking one, made ever more so when Aunt Leveria's tight nuts squished against Mom's taint. I could see the bulge within my mother's pelvis; I could see it throbbing. I could see it slide down her body when Aunt Leveria slowly pulled out, and then I could see it form once more when Aunt Leveria shoved in. Despite the deformation of her body, Mother's face was wrought with impassioned pleasure. She locked eyes with her older sister, a woman who now looked twenty years her junior, and she growled with lust. Auntie Elena split my mother's plump crack with her cock, then pressed her head to Mom's gaping anus, and slid inside easily. Mom turned her face skyward to let out a satisfied moan, and that moan turned to a primal cry when the two hermaphrodites began to thrust as one. They pounded into Mom's supple flank, jiggling her flesh with impacting ripples, stretching the insides of her holes with each retreat and forcing them back in again, and again, and again! They feasted upon her like animals, sucking her nipples, licking her throat, consuming avariciously and without gentleness, gnawing and biting, leaving marks upon the flesh. Mom loved it. As Aunt Leveria bit upon her pink nipple and stretched backward until the piercing was an ovoid hole, Mom squealed in ecstasy, and grinded her wide hips to deepen the jackhammer penetration of her nethers.

Adri pressed her thumb to my clit, and began to rub it forcefully. I sobbed in her embrace, but I could not stop myself from leaking, nor could I stop the way my insides fluttered delightedly around her pressing and prodding fingers, moving so precisely outside and inside me, touching me like they knew all the secrets that I didn't. I didn't want to push my anal muscles against Adri's invasion, but when I tried to expel her like the shit she was, I only tightened around her, and the coiling embrace of my anal sheath brought me such terrible pleasure. I didn't want to moan, but I did. My sobbing lips parted, and between my terrified expirations, came a guttural moan of pleasure.

"You like watching your mommy get raped, don't you?" Adri giggled, moving her hands with more passion, rubbing me harder, pressing deeper, "But she's not getting raped, Tira. She's getting exactly what she wants." She kissed me on the throat, and whispered, "And so are you. You just don't know it yet, but I'll show you."

The shackles around Mom's ankles snapped, and she wrapped her legs around her sister's hips, dipped her ass low between her rapists, and took them with screaming gusto. She reveled in the captivity of her arms, using the chains to brace against while Aunt Leveria greedily squeezed and slurped from her flailing breasts, and Auntie Elena delivered vicious strikes across her flank that sent ripples up her succulent thighs. They thrusted with such force that she lurched between them, allowing her to drop impactfully upon their impaling organs, squelching her clear syrupy fluid from her stretched pussy. The crowd cheered her on, their voices growing louder and louder, their feet thundering in the stands above and shaking the very foundations of the castle. Adri rubbed and penetrated me harder, smooshing my clit into my moist folds, tormenting the erogeneity of my virgin hole, burrowing through my clenching rectum, touching fingers inside of me. I was feeling hot everywhere. Sweat glistened from my flesh, my hair was matted around my tiara, and my clothes were becoming damp, wrapping against my body. I had never felt such disgusting, invasive sensations in all my life, and I had never felt such pleasure either. I had never felt such horror, and I had never felt such arousal. This argument of the senses tormented me more than the torture itself, for I was slowly beginning to come to the horrible realization that the disgusting invasion was the source of my pleasure, and the horror of seeing my mother raped was the source of my arousal. The primal sensations and emotions of the moment cut right through an entire life of modesty and self-control like butter, opening that shell of nobility to reveal the grotesque thing inside. Me.

The crowd's roar became louder by the second. Mom twisted and writhed between the hermaphrodites ravaging, dancing chaotically, flinging her head from side to side as her body heaved in deep undulations. Adri's fingers moved slickly inside me, squelching with my nectar, smearing my own secretion back into my holes to slicken the penetration. I wasn't clenching around her anymore. I was letting her do it. I was enjoying it. A feeling was building inside of me, and the more that feeling built, the less I cared for meagre things like propriety and pride. It swelled between my legs, emanated from my violated pussy and anus, lanced from the rubs dealt to my throbbing clit. I whimpered and groaned, sobbed and moaned. Mom was screaming with every breath, exalting to the ceiling as if speaking to God. Her audience was working itself into a frenzy, their voices rising with her soprano crescendo as though she commanded their noise. Her eyes rolled back, and she threw her head back, draping Auntie in her mane. As her throat clenched around an exerted whine, clear fluid rained from her pelvic floor. The droplets oscillated with her body, then spurted, and gushed in a great gout of release. Auntie and Aunt Leveria suddenly surged into Mom, and held her aloft, suspending her displayed body between their bridging forms as she let out a great cry of ecstasy before the manic crowd, and I was there with her, blubbering out my orgasm in great ecstatic sobs, collapsing against the woman who ravaged me and letting her take all that she wanted. Mom's voice reached its peak, and then... then she changed.

Auntie and Aunt Leveria pulled out and stepped back, letting their creamy expulsion leak from Mom's gaping flesh-holes. She swung limply from her wrists, and stared sightlessly at the ceiling. Her blue eyes stayed unfocused in a trance of ecstasy as the skin around them darkened. Her alabaster complexion became tan, then caramel, then bronze. The slight wrinkles and sagging of her middle-aged body tightened and smoothed, revealing the decades of athleticism beneath her. Her soft tummy became a washboard, her arms became sculpted, her back became a splendor of shadowed muscles, and her pelvis was drawn with two dramatic lines. And there, at the convergence of those lines, my mother grew a penis. It was small at first, barely larger than my pinky, but it ballooned and lengthened, inflating from her crotch until it waggled between her legs. It was smooth and without visible veins, the cute pink head nestled into tight foreskin, the flesh supple and unblemished with bumps. It was perhaps six inches long, but it was thick and full, nearly occupying the entire space between her robust thighs. I dropped my head, and wept into my chest. My mother was gone.

"Watch," Adri commanded, forcing my head up with her sullied fingers on my jaw, smearing my chin with my shameful juices.

Mom regained herself, and looked down. She examined her new body with awed fascination, her expression alight with glee. With a snap of her fingers, the chains that bound her wrists snapped, and she dropped nimbly to the stage before the rapt and silent audience. She looked upon them, the people of Alkandra, and she beamed into the sunlight with euphoric tears in her blue eyes. Before the tens of thousands, she reached up, plucked the Highland crown from her head, and smashed it into the stage. The thunder that followed was the likes of which I'd never heard before. The sound hit me like a wave, and Mother raised her hands into it as if she were some sonic god. She basked in it until it faded, and then she threw her arms around Auntie, and wept into her shoulder. They embraced like old friends, then parted to look between them. Their cocks were rigid and rubbing against each other, and Mom cackled and moaned delightedly upon the new sensation. They playfully sword-fought for a moment, their eyes wrought with lust, then they dissolved into a fit of girlish giggles, and embraced once more. When they locked lips to kiss, the crowd roared their approval, but the two of them didn't seem to notice at all. They just consumed each other's mouths, and undulated their bodies, pressing their masculine organs between them, grinding their hips to savor the homosexual combat of their parts. When they parted from each other, their gaze was full of such love that it seemed to shine from them, and they spoke tender words I did not bother to hear. Then Mom turned around to face her sister.

The audience hushed. Aunt Leveria and Mom stared at each other for excruciating seconds. Mom bowed her head, and dropped to one knee. The room exploded with noise again, and the sound only grew louder when the Dark Queen presented her cock, and Mom paid tribute to it with a lingering open-mouthed kiss upon its tip. Aunt Leveria bid Mom to rise, but she shook her head with an impish smile, and stayed on her knee. She grasped one hand with the other, slid her familial ring from her finger, and presented it to her sister.

"What's this?" Aunt Leveria asked, "The old Tiadoa seal? Why would you give this to me?"

"I'm on one knee and giving you a ring," Mom grinned, "need I say more?"

Aunt Leveria laughed like it was a joke, then the realization struck her. She looked from the ring, to Mom, then back to the ring. The audience hushed as the situation was realized. Auntie's jaw dropped, and mine did too. Aunt Leveria, however, just stared at Mom with her cold, calculating gaze.

"You always were much cleverer than I ever gave you credit for," she whispered.

"Did you really think I'd let you just win?" Mom giggled up at her.

"You know, I actually did."

Mom sneered at her. "The game is never over, Leveria. You better hurry up and make your decision; everyone's watching."

Aunt Leveria looked at the ring, then scanned the immense room, then looked back down at Mom. "Goddamn it, I love you," she hissed angrily, grabbed the ring, and shoved it onto her finger. The room exploded with pandemonium, and Mom leapt upright to embrace her sister in a heated, combative, but loving kiss. As their tongues slithered together, so did their rigid cocks, each one jockeying for position in a rubbery display of smooth bronze lust. They parted with challenging smiles upon their faces, then Mom pivoted on her heel, pulled another ring from her hand, and knelt before Auntie. Auntie jumped higher in the air than I thought possible, and clapped her hands with glee. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted, and she and Mother embraced in another loving kiss.

The other hybrids came to the stage. There was Headmaster Dog Meat, Councilor Lydia Straltaira, and Councilor Esmerelda Giana. They all embraced and kissed their new sister, and jokingly compared the sizes of their members, for which they seemed to care very little for, for Dog Meat proudly displayed her four inches of fun without any shame at all. For a few precious moments, I thought they may have forgotten about me, but then Aunt Leveria tapped my mother on the shoulder, and pointed directly at me.

"Your turn, Tira," Adri chuckled sardonically, and pulled me off my feet. I tried to fight her, but she suppressed me with a telekinetic spell, and simply carried me in the air toward the others. All eyes were on me now, the tens of thousands of merciless beasts staring at the lone high-elf like wolves salivating over a cornered hen. Adri flicked her wrist, and a nearby bench emptied itself of audience members, floated over the stage, and landed before my watching mother. That was where Adri then dropped me. I landed awkwardly on the bench, my momentum carrying me forward so that I fell into my Mom's awaiting arms. I screamed and scrambled backward, but before I could attempt my vain escape, Adri's hands came down hard on my shoulders, forcing me to sit.

"There's no need for that, Adrianna," Mom scolded, "she can't run from me."

"I know," Adri sneered, and kneaded her fingers into my shoulders, "I'm just making sure everyone knows I get your sloppy seconds."

"Oh, I'll make sure she's very sloppy," Mom chuckled, then gazed down at me.

"M-m-m-mom?!" I whimpered, "Y-y-y-you said I could trust you!"

"I lied," she sighed, "I needed to give you a little hope so that you'd hold out for me. Adrianna is a very potent lover, and I knew you needed something to keep you from falling into despair, and surrendering to her."

"What are you talking about?!"

"I wanted to preserve your innocence." Mom smiled fondly, and brushed my hair behind my ear, "You remind me so much of a younger me. I remember how visceral losing my innocence was. I remember the terror and pain, but I can never get it back. No matter what depravities I engage in, no matter what tortures I endure, nothing will ever be quite like that night I was transformed." Her gaze turned dark before me, "The closest I'll ever get, is to do it to you."

She balled her fists in my bodice, and ripped it down the middle. The garment tore cleanly through all layers of cloth, revealing my petite teenage breasts in a jiggling display. I yelped and made to cover them, but Mom intercepted my wrists with lightning reflexes, and held them with immeasurable strength.

"It's not in my DNA to hurt you, Prestira," Mom whispered, "you may not understand it now, but the pain I am causing you is all out of love." She lowered her lips to my right nipple, and muttered, "After this, we will be closer than ever."

Hot wetness wrapped around my pink node, and a plush slithering appendage circled it. The sensations of my mother's nursing were so intense that I didn't realize how good they felt until a second later. I was in such shock that I couldn't stop the moan from seeping from my mouth. When that unbidden sound reach Mom's ears, her eyes went wild. She slurped and suckled with a deep passion, toying with my nipple until it was so hard that it felt like it would burst. I had to grit my teeth from preventing anymore involuntary surrenders, but I could not stop myself from bowing my back and presenting my chest. Mother secured my hands together against the small of my back, and smiled around my areola as she pulled back her head, and stretched my breast into a conical point. I couldn't stop the moan then. It came from deep within my belly, and seeped from my lips in a decadent purr. I slammed my mouth shut, and twisted my face away, a tear rolling down my cheek. Mom giggled, then nursed from my other nipple. She didn't stop until both nodes were swollen and red, and then she rubbed her lips over them, letting them bounce and spring back beneath her plush flesh. She was so sensual with her mouth that I could barely find it within me to fight her, but I did. I tried kicking her, and she subdued my ankles with a telekinetic bind. I tried spitting on her, and she just raised her face so that my spittle splashed across her cheeks. She grinned when she saw my look of shock.

"You can spit on me all you want, Prestira." Mom chuckled, and began kissing her way down my belly, "But something tells me you're not so much the spitter, as you are the spat upon. Am I right, Adri?"

"You're very right." Adri snickered behind me, "She's just like you."

"Just like me?" Mom asked with an excited smile.

"Just like you." Adri confirmed.

"Oh, Prestira," Mom grinned delightedly at me. "We are going to have so much nasty, nasty, fun together."

She kissed her way down my tummy, through my untrimmed mound, and beneath me. Her blue eyes never left mine as her mouth opened, and her breath caressed my petals. I heard her take a deep inhale through her nose, and I felt her shudder. Her grip tightened around my wrists, and she pressed her lips to the entrance of my sex.

"Mom, don't!" I whimpered.

Mom looked up at me, her sapphire eyes alight with desire. "From now on, Prestira," she whispered, "I want you to call me 'Mommy.'"

She licked me. Her tongue slithered into my folds, parted my petals, then drew along the underside of my clit. I shivered from head to toe. She turned her face slightly, and planted sensual kisses down my folds, then opened her mouth, and wrapped my entire outer lips in her gently-sucking lips. As I let out involuntary cries of pleasure, she snaked her tongue inside of me, and began to taste me from the source. I groaned and gasped, doing my best to struggle, but the fight seemed to be fading from me, and I was so weak. A strange lassitude suffused my muscles and bones, making every motion a labor. I tried to close my thighs around my mother, but it was no use. They stayed open for her, and let her ruin our relationship with every wonderful lick inside of me. I rolled back my head, and let out a low, guttural groan.

Aunt Leveria and Auntie were standing on either side of me, stroking each other's cocks as they watched. Dog Meat and Esmerelda were fucking in the corner, while Great-aunt Lydia held the mirror to broadcast my desecration to the onlookers. My violation was displayed in crystal-clear detail, showing my thin thighs splayed out before my mother's consuming mouth, revealing all that was occurring which I could not see. Mom's face was smeared with my juices as she devoured me, deforming my netherlips with her burrowing tongue so that she could taste my nectarous ovule. The sensations were only heightened by the visuals, for I could feel viscerally the way my clit rubbed against her nose, the way her lips sucked around mine, and the way her wriggling appendage lathered my stretching entrance on its way to pleasuring my insides. She knew exactly where to lick me, and how. She knew exactly when to pause, and when to continue. She knew everything about me that I did not, and the longer she went, the looser her grip on my wrists became, and the looser her grip needed to be. When I felt the preeminent quaking in my nethers, she pulled out, her mouth and nose filmed with my excretion. She grinned up at me, and wrapped her lips around my clit.

"Oh god!" I cried, tears of shame, anger, horror and pleasure all coursing down my face. I wept to the ceiling and prayed that it would end, then asked God for forgiveness when I realized my prayer was a lie.

Mom sucked my clit, grinning at me as she toyed with it. She brought me to the back-arching precipice, then flicked me from her lips, and whispered, "Your pussy tastes so good, Prestira," she licked the froth from her lips, and hissed, "but I have more... refined tastes."

She planted her lips against my pelvic floor, and kissed her way down. Down, down, down she went, past my clit, past my pussy, and down the bridge of flesh between my holes. I felt the heat of her breath against my puckered anus, and then I felt the tip of her coy little tongue. My flesh prickled all over, and a slow breath eased from my mouth. Her intrusive member prodded and tasted my filthy entrance, testing it. She drew her tongue along the spokes, then circled the rim, then moved into the center. I felt pressure, and then she broke through. Her hot, wet slimy tongue wriggled into my tightest hole, and began stirring it. As I was pleasantly stretched open, her lips came around my dilated rim, wrapped around it, and sucked.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I shrieked, loving every second of it. Auntie and Aunt Leveria descended on either side of me like vultures, and each took one of their breasts into my mouth. As they suckled, I noticed the way Auntie's lips and tongue moved to make me feel comforting pleasure, while Aunt Leveria's teeth gnawed as she sucked fiercely, shooting intense feelings of pain and pleasure deep into my breast. Their hands converged upon my crotch to penetrate me with their long elegant fingers, and they began opening my insides. Adri massaged my shoulders all the while, seeping her touch deep into the knotwork of my back. She pinched me every now and then just to hear me squeal, but she otherwise stayed her sadistic compulsions. My objections ceased on my tongue, and I willowed into the embrace of the four women. I tried my best to keep from breaking under their wet soft pleasure. I failed.

123456...8