Queendom 01: Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she saw it, the light leaking in through one side of the door. She remembered Bard's words, the locks open at forty minutes. Not just the lock of her neck cuff, but the locks of the door handle as well. Had the hinges been a little too well oiled, the door would have opened wide, she'd be putting up an irresistible display for her strange new visitor. Now it's barely open. And to her horror, he stepped in closer. At three feet distance, with him staring out the window pane, she could make out his face. It was Gaskier. Prince Gaskier.

"Found it yet?!" Barthomius barged in all giddied up.

"No idea what you are talking about, King." Gaskier turned to him, open palmed and confused.

"Oh, I see the evening lighting has changed. You have to watch it at the right angle you see."

Barthomius guides Gaskier towards the cabinet, about three feet from the mirror door.

"Wow.." Gaskier gasped, his eyes growing.

The Queen felt her throat ache for a drop, sweat trickle along her spine. And two knots tighten next two her bellybutton, almost as if her ovaries were about to explode. From her own point of view, there was Elanor- the faithful wife of the Great King, bound at her feet and arms, nipples chilled and pointing, seated with her thighs wide apart, her virgin pussy lips now puffing and pulsing. And she just felt her clitoris bud out, and first of many drips of her sweet juices escape her lower lips.

She felt Gaskier's eyes roam all around her body, though she was pretty sure he was gazing at the embroidery work on the curtain that covered the mirror. But she still had this unnerving feeling, that he was actually watching her naked skin. It's the way his eyes moved, fixating at specific spots. First it seemed like he couldn't take his eyes from her full bosoms, especially her poking areolas. She couldn't blame, it was her better feature, second only to her eyes. Then his gaze shifted to her exposed nether lips. She almost squirmed and risked ringing the bell when he got down to his haunches, as if to get a better view. Elanor had no doubt he was looking at his reflection. May be it was one of those trick mirrors, the ones that gives a magnified uneven reflections. But somehow it felt strange. Not exactly the feeling of being watched, more like noticing someone watching your reflection on a poolside. Strangely intimate, and uneasy.

But all doubts were crushed as he stood up, his gaze leveling with hers, lust in their eyes meeting the other. The smell of sweat and sexual secretions increased within the cabinet, as Elanor could distinctly hear drops from her pussy splashing in the puddle of the cabinet's wooden floorboard. Something's wrong, he's looking right at me now. Elanor wanted to scream, but she couldn't. Not even quiver, with the rope she still clinched on tight with her teeth. With the rope forcing the mouth open, the pooled up saliva kept leaking out the corners of the lips every now and then. For some reason, her eyes welled up. Her face and expression now a mess of running mascara, and dried and oozing saliva; those eyes craving with lust and exhaustion.

His fingers traced her boobs over the mirror, and went to hold the open edge of the door. Fear clamped her throat shut, as she saw out of the corner, her husband grinning like a child, leaving it all to the chance. Air rushed in chilling her nipples instant, as the door opened almost a quarter, and her eyes closing tight in shame. Then his hands closed the door back tight. Her prayers have been heard, Elanor was relieved. It's preferable to stay locked an extra forty five minutes, compared to losing respect in the eyes of a family friend. She was glad the neck cuff was left open, freeing her to move and breathe easily.

"Hmm.. Automatic locking mechanism. Impressive..!" Gaskier remarked, out of the blue.

"What do you think?" The King asked his old friend in glee. Then Elanor recalled that the automatic forty five minute release is for opening from within. At any moment her King or his buddy may turn the knob, and open the door again. Her shame was completely at their will and mercy.

"Well, you are one lucky bastard. This is what I love about a true Wolkenshire construction. Look at that carpentry, the skill! Its immaculate. I never doubted your words, but this exceeded all expectations. What a finish. All raw, and smooth, and firm." Gaskier replied, his hands running along the door.

'He's talking about the cabinet. He's talking about the cabinet.' Elanor rationalized, remembering Gaskier's obsession with wood works from their previous talks. The conversation continued outside using woodworking lingo, which mostly went past head. But Elanor felt queasy when he mentioned 'lubrication' and 'dark patch', with his gaze fixed on her luscious pubes. Some of their remarks almost felt like they were describing her intimate parts in code, with great detail. It also didn't help that Elanor's eyes caught the visible hard on in Gaskier's pants.

"Well, it's an excellent one. Custom-made for the Queen I presume."

"It was my idea, but right. It's all hers now."

"I'm curious to open her up and explore. But I believe your Queen's stuff is in there. And I don't want to go through her underclothing by mistake."

"Believe me, you wouldn't find any underclothing there.." Barthomius chuckled as Elanor sighed deeply.

At some point, Tabitha walked in again serving food. They sat down and had their fill as the maid stood at the corner obediently. It was excruciating for the Queen when Tabitha's eyes met hers every now and then. She rationalized that, if Tabitha looked at her own reflection it'd seem the same way, considering her vantage point. Still the rationale didn't help a bit with the unnerving feeling that crept up her legs. It almost seemed at times like the three of them were in on a joke, from their passing glances. A joke which Elanor seemed to be the butt off. 'Stop being paranoid. You're a Queen, act like one' She scolded herself.

"Well", Gaskier asked loudly, "Any chance your Queen would show up."

"She's the Queen, she can barge in any moment she pleases. And if she needs an invite, I'm sure she'll ring a bell at least."

Elanor felt her labia twitch on its own. 'What is he suggesting? Did he expect her to willingly reveal herself in front of his friend, not to mention a mere maid? And how would it feel, if she did? This has to end now, or else who knows how she'll end up acting.' She was tempted beyond belief to loosen her bite, and ringing the big bell. She had never felt so tense in her jaw bones. Yet another part of her tried to hang on to her sanity, what's left of it anyways.

"Speaking of Queen, Tabitha, share with us some gossip." The King shifted his gaze to the maid.

"Okay, I wont put you on the spot. What do the maids think of their new Queen? You know apart from the obvious, what do they admire about them."

Tabitha kept looking back between her King and Gaskier, and occasionally towards the mirror. With much apprehension she spoke, "Only the best, Majesty. Her beauty and wits are unparalleled, as is known across the Kingdom."

"Come on, you can be frank with us. There were very little rumors spread about the last two royal parties you managed, and considering how wild those were, you know we value your commitment. And opinion."

To the silent Tabitha the King continued, "Just tell us what you find impressive in her. That will do. The one unparalleled quality."

"Her care and cleanliness, my King."

"That's unusual. Care to explain."

"My King, my family has been serving the Royal family for three generations. My grandmother, and mother rose to the same rank I occupy now, which gives me a unique understanding of all the royal ladies, Queens and princesses alike, from the past three generations. I also had the unique opportunity of bathing and preparing Her Highness for your wedding day."

'That's where I know her from,' Elanor realized.

Tabitha continued, "So, believe me my King, you got the best among all three generations put together. Her natural auburn is a pain to maintain, unlike the usual blonde. Yet she maintains it thick and luscious and kempt, I've rarely met royalty who keeps it kempt so neatly. And with barely any sweat, under all those covers all day, its the hardship only a woman would understand.

Gaskier was confused, "I beg to differ. I've known many princesses who has not just exquisite hairdo, but silky smooth hair as well. Even you look nice dear, you don't know what it does to a man's loins, the way it brush against the skin. See I got goosebumps thinking about it."

'How dare you!' the Queen was furious. 'I have the best hair you imbecile, and I might just walk out and show just to prove it.'

"Highness misunderstood me, I did not mean her long braids, I meant her Grace's majestic bush, all dark, and thick and luscious. Its immaculately kept, all chambermaids know about it. None could even compare."

The King burst out into laughter joined by the prince, as Elanor's soul just curled up in shame. The knowledge of then discussing her is one thing, but to happen it before her eyes.! She felt her skin creep about. She wanted to burn the maid with her gaze, but part of her also felt elated at the genuine compliment. Tabitha could have stuck to the usual platitudes, but she didn't. In a way, it was admirable.

Tabitha took the tray and left, as they finished snacking. The prince walked around with his wine glass talking to his friend who still remained seated. Every now and then he'd stand a few feet from the mirror and let his gaze roam. After the first few rounds of uneasiness, the Queen began to enjoy this pseudo-attention of her body. Her mind played out various scenarios where she remained a naked sub-human, to be toyed with between the two men. Her favorite was the one where Bard took her on a walk, with her on a leash and all fours. At the middle of the palace gardens, he'll hand the leash to his trusted friend. Gaskier would smile down at her and pet her head like he'd do to a hunting dog. And she'd feel her pussy puff up.

These fantasies would stop every time Gaskier actually paused, and took a moment to look at the mirror. At that moment, the reality felt more real and present than anything else. Elanor felt everything, from how calm she breathed, how slow the sweat dribbled, to how frequently the saliva drooled out of her still open mouth. Gaskier shifted his weight, and then got down to his haunches.

Barthomius leaned in as he said, "You know Bard, this is my issue with these custom made furniture. Too many gears, too much lubrication. Look at here, for one."

Elanor slowly tilted her head down to know what had suddenly caught his attention. What she saw not just disgraced, but devastated a part of her pride. On the wooden floorboard of the cabinet was a large thick pool of sweat and secretions, from the scent it seemed mostly pussy juice, And overtime it had become so voluminous that it had reached the mirror door, and leaked through the gap. A dark wet patch kept growing on the floor carpet, as it kept dripping and dripping. Gaskier dipped his finger into the patch, and carried the moist towards his nose. Elanor felt almost violated as he wafted upon her sweat sex smell.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say your carpenter uses honey for lubrication. Ha ha.."

Somehow that laughter got to Elanor. Maybe they had pushed her enough for one day. She closed her eyes, and waited for it to end. She knew at some level, that her mind and her body weren't on the same page though. For every time one of her fantasies popped up, she could feel her pussy lips twitch, in some strange hunger. She felt something with within her that needed to be filled. To be quenched. She could somehow still hear the only sound that bound her to the reality. It surprised how such a feeble sound could be heard so clearly given her condition. It was the sound of her pussy juices dripping on to the carpet, one drop a time.

She didn't know how long she stood there, but she heard the distinct sound of the door unlocking. She didn't dare open her eyes. Was is just her husband? Was it Gaskier, the maid, the guard, or all of them?

She felt a rough finger part the folds of her pussy, and it sounded like someone crushing a wet cloth.

"You win, my Queen. You and I both." It was Barthomius.

The Queen gasped in relief, releasing her bite. The bell didn't go off, may be he had caught the rope, may be there never was any bell to begin with. Elanor was too spend to think clearly, as she felt him undo all the shackles and chains and ropes.

Her naked body stood up, and crumbled in a moment to his waiting embraced. It was a long one, and their lips met. The tongues danced and danced on. As Elanor regained her senses, a thousand questions rushed into her mind. What did he want from her? Did he expect her to share her shame for his pleasure? Was it all just a game? Was Gaskier and the maid in on it? Did she just cum and kept cumming in front of an audience? Was there even a mirror? It didn't feel like for the most time.

With a coarse and husky voice, she asked her beloved.

"Is that a trick mirror?" Her eyes pleading it not to be true. "Did you truly just expose your wife's naked body to your best friend?!"

"My Queen's exquisite body. Showcased. How did it feel?" Bard couldn't help but correct. Upon her silence, he continued, " Well, do you want it to be true?"

"No.." she coyed, hugging him tight.

"Then I didn't." King smiled to his wife, as he showed her the trick door of his custom made bondage cabinet.

"It's a trick door, with glass planes. One with a normal two-way mirror, and one a simple glass plane with a very special picture on it." Elanor watched in marvel at the beautiful image engraved on the glass plane. It looked extremely detailed and life-like. It was ornately framed at sides, and in the center was an erotic art. Of a beautiful woman, sitting on a throne, her arms bound behind, her legs bound and splayed apart, her pussy dripping and in full view, just like her nipples. It looked just like how she was tied up within, and the engraved face looked very much like her own. "You remember the royal artist Lamen doing our official portraits two months back. I had asked him to make a modified version of you, for my private collection, done on glass. When you were too busy being tied up, I flipped this switch and then." Elanor watched in amazement as the gears turned and the engraved glass disappeared into the wooden block below. Now all that remained on the cabinet door was the one-way mirror.

Truly impressive engineering, she thought.

So that's why it felt like Gaskier was looking right at her. The glass was aligned such that the face and features of the engraved image matched her own. No wonder it felt like he looked right into her eyes.

Elanor wasn't fully convinced, for one, she didn't remember seeing any signs of engraving from the other side of the mirror. But she was primed to accept this version of the story. The alternative was too out there of her morality for her to live with at any peace, or self-respect. Her shame is still intact, that's all that mattered.

She knew they couldn't consummate for another two months.

She could live with it. She was horny.

But all too spend at the same time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bellatrix just sat there in silence as Elanor concluded her account. She didn't know how to take, nor what to make of what she just heard.

Elanor wasn't surprised by the confused look on Bella's face.

"So your husband enjoyed keeping you bound, did he my Queen.?"

"Well yes, but no. It wasn't his fetish or something."

"But you enjoyed being tied and exhibited, my Queen. Or at least a part of .."

"God no! I don't.. know.. And stop with the honorifics. Just 'Elanor' will do when it's just us."

"Well my .. Elanor." That utterance felt uncomfortable for the both. "Elanor, in your own words, one minute you are daring and playful. Yet next minute you feel tricked and humiliated. I don't.."

"I understand why it would seem perverse to you. Let me try and explain in simple terms. And I'd understand if you still found it disturbing. But in the royal circles this would be an innovative thinking, that may be a bit too grand to be practical. Barthomius and I, we both grew up royals, and have both seen the intricacies and dirty linens behind the castle gates. And from the early age we both wanted to find the one true long lasting love. To go to any extend to preserve it."

"Even if the heat makes me go overboard, chastity was a big deal to us both. But you know the royals. The kings spent half their time or more, at war and securing borders. And queens with chamber politics if not boredom. Both alone, apart. And it is only natural for men and women, to not waste their fleeting youth. The indulgence of flirtatiousness slips to affairs, and lies, and backstabbing and all the ugly that follows. I've known Barons who find a new missus at every town they visit, and Baronesses who bed their underling's sons, a new young man each time, just to spite their spouse. These aren't gossips to us Bella, but an unavoidable reality."

"So it was Bard's idea, which I surely fueled and tended. To find unconventional sexual adventures that only the both of us could do, but also each of us can do alone. So say, if he locks me for thirty minutes in nude and leave my discovery to chance. Six months later, when he's away and I'm horny, I can repeat the same adventure, knowing once I commit to the unknown, anyone could walk in on me naked. And that anyone could be my husband if fate wills so. And we decided to come up with hundreds of such ideas, so we'll never grow bored of repeating the same. Tasks of mine, and tasks of his. We were to start sharing those from our night of consummation. Before we, lost him. This was the only task, which slipped up when the heat of the moment got the better of him."

Bella felt like she should reach out and hold the Queen's palm in support, but she was not sure how to act around royalty. So she simply nodded in agreement. Elanor continued.

"As perverse as it sounds, this is how we hoped to best the madness of it all. I trained myself such that staking my chastity will be my sexual trigger. And the kink of it to be, leaving things to chance at his pleasure. With him gone, I do not know what arouses me anymore. And my heart won't let me lose my chastity, the only remaining true belonging of my love."

They sat in silence for a while, as the Queen composed her emotions. Then Bellatrix spoke.

"Father Benedictus was right, this is unconventional. I'll need a day to ruminate on the matter. Rest assured the topics of discussion stays between us. Not even Father will be privy to it."

And to reassure the worry in her Queen's eyes, Bella continued, "I believe I can help you guide your way back to peacefulness, the kind of approach that led to your peace of mind before. But I request you to be patient with me as well, for I fear it will take a few attempts to have a better grasp at the nature of the problem. It wouldn't be easy on you, Elanor. But I believe it will work out soon."

They spent an hour more discussing the best ways forward, coming into agreements on the terms of service and the likes. Bishop Benedictus watched calmly as the doors opened and the Queen walked out. Elanor thanked him again for his guidance as he blessed her. Bellatrix gave him a reassuring node as she stood beside.

Dipping your toes

"This is a bit unusual." Elanor said, sitting in her royal carriage, to Bellatrix facing her. "I understand that you had access to my whole week's schedule and you chose this date specifically. But for a first time, I was expecting somewhere more private. And comfortable."