Queendom 01: Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden 'Neigh.!' made her turn around.

Bella walked out from the stable leading a beautiful large black horse with thick fur and long lush mane. Patting it's neck, Bella said.

"My Queen, meet Iris. She'll be your guide and friend this night. All you have to do is let her carry you. I'll lead by the reins. We will roam around the streets, and return at the first time we spot someone else. Although people stick to the customs of the town quite religiously, and are expected to stay at the church grounds till dawn, I'm sure some of them will sure try and leave early. Hopefully we'll spot one soon, and rush back before people start leaving."

Elanor was too busy caressing the horse fondly, as she had always loved horse riding. Iris was quite friendly and she liked her instantly, compared to the buckskin horse she had ridden few hours prior. She had to ride around the town square, carrying the torch as part of the ceremony, culminating in the Church grounds. The whole evening was a great success, and the towns people and the Chieftain seemed immensely glad and grateful for her presence. Quite an eventful day, yet she felt exhilarated the whole time for the night's task. As she felt the thrill of what's about to come capture her senses, Bella extended a coarse cloth to her, and continued.

"Of course, this won't just be a fun ride. Here is your robes for the night my Queen. I expect you to were this and nothing else, that includes the under clothes. It's imperative for the task to have the intended effect. Once you are done, I'll secure your hands to the horse. This is also a must, you feeling restricted physically. Please go ahead and change behind that door, and we will start the task right away."

In no time Elanor emerged from the stable, wearing only a cloak. A thick dark cloak with a large hood, knotted at her neck and draped across her naked ripe breasts. It was large enough to drape around her whole body, but she knew much of her midriff will soon be exposed to the night sky once they start riding. She felt naughty. She felt relieved and liberated, standing under the night sky with only a thick blanket between her skin and the moonlight. Something in her wanted to rip it apart and run around the streets naked and wild.

While helping her Queen up the horse, Bella noticed that she was still wearing her frilly loin cloth. Bella remembered the Queen mentioning about the earlier incident, about her under clothing drenched in sweat or something. Bella had, in both instances asked her to be completely naked. She chose to let it go this time as well, considering it was her first time outside, in such a dare. As she chained Elanor's both wrists around the horse neck, she said.

"Iris is recently retired. She's the pride of Templeton, winner of multiple races and championships! Till last year she was the Annual celebration's mascot, and used to perform the same ceremonial touring you did earlier. Past her prime for sure, but she's still a good girl. Little wild, and unruly. But good." She made sure the chains were just loose enough that the Queen can gently use the reigns herself if needed. She then attached two weights to her either foot, so she she won't be tempted to get down on her own. The weights were more for a psychological effect, re-emphasizing the restrictive feeling.

Bella had noticed the shift in Elanor's mood as soon as she walked out. She had seen the same in first time riders, the rush of encountering the wild beast for the first time. However this time it wasn't the beast. It was the wilderness that laid deep within her, that made her almost giggle at times. Bella wasn't sure of the task anymore. She expected the Queen to be apprehensive, but now she seemed amused and all too willing. Such first time riders usually learned to control themselves the hard way. Bella understood she had to be extra cautious, as the Queen didn't seem to be herself, the way her eyes twinkled.

She walked upfront leading Iris, as Elanor sat atop, struggling to take it all in. Here she was, the Queen of them all riding through her kingdom, clad in just an old cloak. She felt the night breeze against her chest, her cloak parted at front, exposing her naked belly. She felt her nipples harden instantly. Elanor looked down in surprise how aroused she already was, confirming her suspicion by the impression of her tits on the fabric draped over her breasts. The way the chains dug around her feet was mildly irritating, but she enjoyed it's metal cold. It felt as if her feet were forcibly spread apart. It reminded her of the way she was bound up within the mirror cabinet.

One minute in and she was already impressed with Bella's new task. She felt bound, yet wild, and untamed. She had spend way too long tied to the expectations and obligations of a Queen. It has been a while since she came across that part of herself that was still a mystery to her. The untamed in her. Father Benedictus was not wrong, this girl knew how to commune with the wild. She could solve this dilemma after all.

They were walking at a slow pace, and soon reached the stables back gate. It opened up to a narrow street, which lead to the cobbled main roads. Elanor felt emboldened. Usually she would have been comfortable with such explorations within the confines of her room. But now she couldn't wait to rush out to the streets. Things were moving a little too slow for her. She said.

"Bella, this is lacking something. I believe it's you leading us. It somehow makes it obvious, that there is no real danger. How about me handling the reigns my own, and you walking by the side, may be at a distance."

"I'd strongly advice against it, my Queen. Iris may be past her prime but she could outrun me in seconds. And the way you are chained, you may direct her, but you don't have complete access to handle and halt her on your own. After the last experience, I think it's best I stay by your side all times." Bella replied, noticing the shift in the Queen's tone. She almost sounded a little intoxicated.

"You have a point. Hmm... Do one thing, Bella. Go fetch one of the training horses from the stable. That way I can freely ride, and you can follow and keep watch a few meters back. Wow, that'd be great! Go run, we'll wait." She said patting the horse cheek.

Bella looked at the Queen concerned. "Are you sure.."

"It's alright. Iris is a good girl. We're good. Go..GO..!"

Bella hurried to the stable realizing it wasn't a suggestion. It was a royal command. She hated this unpredictability about the Queen, and found whatever possessed her that night unreliable. And she wasn't wrong. In a moment Iris started taking slow steps towards the street. It wasn't like the horse was unsure. It would take a step and wait for any instruction, then take another and wait again. Elanor felt her core tighten at first. Then it felt more like a tingle, as her nipples brushed against the fabric. A sudden gust of wind blew right through the narrow street, lifting the hems of her cloak and blowing it apart behind. The sudden exposure of her milky white thighs made her shiver in goosebumps. If it wasn't for a bit of folded fabric trapped between her butt and the saddle, it would have been blown up all the way. The sudden thought of riding through the streets naked made her giggle. And she gave her hip a slight straddle. Iris took this as an instruction and started walking through the street. Elanor gave him a pat saying 'Good boy..!'

From a few feet from the main road the horse halted. Elanor looked around to see why, as her eyes met the first strange eyes to gaze upon her current condition. She felt her spine freeze up, and then a smile spread across her face. It was a stray cat. And it watched her like it's the strangest thing that it came across the night. Elanor looked down and realized blushing, most of her body now shone in the moonlight. If not for the loose knot her neck, her cloak would've gotten blown away completely by the wind. Now edges of it simply clung on to her erect nipples, framing her perfectly toned torso to anyone who walked past. Not tonight, luckily.

From the sounds behind, she understood there were other stray cats behind, and they were about cause a ruckus. Elanor felt confident enough now. She was tempted to reach her fingers to her breasts and pinch her nipples. Even better, she felt like pulling the string of her cloak loose, so the next gust could free her of it's shade. Like possessed, her hands left the reigns and moved towards the string. It was stopped soon by the chains binding her to the horse. Not giving up, she pushed her shoulders forward and down, stretching her fingers almost missing the string. Suddenly one of the cats knocked over something as a loud noise of pots tumbling and crackling reverberated in the alley. The horse neighed violently, and taken by surprise Elanor wobbled and almost fell back. On instinct her hands clenched the reigns, and she pulled herself back to balance.

A big mistake indeed.

Bellatrix was saddling up the training horse when she heard the loud noise.

"Oh, no no no no.. NO!" Grabbing her satchel she climbed upon the horse and rushed towards the sound. The back gate was empty now. She reached the entrance to the main road and looked both sides. She saw crackled pots scattered all over, and a few cats growling and running around. There was no sign of the Queen, nor Iris. This is her worst nightmare, doubling down. Bella desperately scanned the empty streets. This wasn't her first time tracking down a stray horse.

She closed her eyes and listened for a gallop.

A neigh, a yelp, or cry.

Anything.