Queendom 06: Hiatus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay.!"

"Pardon, Her Highness.."

"Okay.. You are right. It is a good thing to prioritize your health every once in a while. And unlike what you think, Prince Gaskier, I do listen to what you actually say. You are right, I must rest. I won't be able to add anything constructive to the Meet, not with my mind so muddled."

Wait.. Did she just agree with me.? Did she just say, yes, to me..? This was the first time in a long time, especially after the tragedy with Barthomius, that he was getting a straight answer from Elanor. Most of the time, she'd just stay formal, but never indulged him like she used to before. It was obviously an attempt to avoid the awkwardness, with how Gaskier felt about her. The Queen continued.

"You know what, Prince. Gertha is waiting right outside now. Why don't you break the good news to her, that she'll be working over-time? I'll leave you to it, as I go and follow your advice. I hope that makes you happy."

Seeing the Queen begin to leave, Gaskier bowed again immediately. Elanor stopped besides him, and said, her hand resting on his shoulder.

"I want you to know, Gaskier. That I am grateful, for you being there for my Bard, in times of need. And for extending the same courtesy to me. Your goodwill is something I deeply appreciate. Regarding the Blue Poppy smuggling, we'll discuss it tomorrow."

As the Queen walked out, Gaskier remained still, his eyes dazed, like he was in a dream.

The Queen, Elanor..! She just touched me.

She thanked me.?!

Oh God! What does this mean..?

His thoughts were interrupted by the shadow behind.

"Prince Gaskier.. You asked for me.?"

Turning to face, the Prince felt it again. "Yes.. Oh mine..!"

Gaskier couldn't believe how beautiful Gertha looked. And it had an effect on him.

Especially with how closely she resembled the Queen still. It wasn't the mere superficial. From the moment he saw Elanor, with his friend Barthomius, he didn't see just an amorous misadventure, or a nuptial partner. What he saw in her was the mother of his many children. It wasn't lust, but something far deeper. And he had a sense that she'd be a wonderful mother. Right now, with her body extra thick and curvy, Gertha looked eerily close to what he imagined Elanor to look, post-partum.

As she walked towards, it was near impossible to ignore the vivid memories, of the last time he came across the Queen's trusted body double. It was about two years back, in the stag night of his brother, the Crown Prince, Axon of Aestrikus. That was remarkable night to him, one of his best memories with both Axon and Barthomius, till Gertha walked in. It was well-known in his closest circles, the love he had for the Princess of Vankenbraum, the sweet young Elanor. This was way before Barth had announced how serious he was about the Princess, and knowing Bard, Gaskier expected him to conclude the relationship prematurely.

Axon, on the other hand, had always held his brother dearly, and even though he found nothing special in Elanor, he was glad to go along with little brother's happiness. And unlike Bard, it was Axon who had to help him work through the depression, of losing the one girl he truly fell for, that too to his best friend. It was his attempt, to help cheer up Gaskier on his stag party, to arrange for an exotic performer, a decorated stripper. And he cautiously floated the idea with Barthomius, if he'd mind the stripper coming dressed up as the young Princess. Much to his surprise, not only did Barthomius agree, but he seemed strangely excited about the whole thing. He insisted that he'd find the perfect girl for the night, and it'd be a pleasure to provide the slice of heaven not just to the groom, but his best mate as well.

But no one was prepared for it, as he lead the Princess of Vankenbraum, a very revealingly clothed and sexually charged Gertha, strutting along looking and acting just like Elanor. As she sashayed into the middle of the Prince and his friends, all well into a barrel of mead and totally intoxicated, even Axon couldn't believe his eyes. For a moment, he thought Barthomius had managed to convince the Princess herself to perform for his friends. And though it'd have surprised him about Bard, it wouldn't have surprised him about the Princess. Axon had a deeply misogynistic world-view, and he certainly had no doubt Elanor had it in her to slut around. His bride had no idea what she got wedded into, nor how much she'd love being treated so. Axon clearly derived great pleasure, in not the conquest, but prolonged degradation.

But it wasn't all Axon. This was partly due to an amorous encounter he had with her sister Vera an year prior, where Princess Veramour let him ravage her, along with four of his friends. So, as much as he had heard just praises from his brother and Prince Bard, of the innocence of Princess Elanor, he only thought it natural for her to have some latent slutdom. When Axon acted surprised, Gaskier was horrified. Right before him was his great unrequited love, rubbing up against some of the immoral men he knew, the friends of his brother, with an unspeakably animalistic lust in her eyes. This is cant be happening. My Elanor..?! No, not mine.. Princess of Vankenbraum can't be acting so wild..! So vivaciously flirty..!

What they'd soon find out was, Prince Barthomius had already discussed betrothing the Princess, not just with the King, but with his trusted Ministers. And by protocol, the Security chief had already found a few body-doubles, not just for the Crown Prince, but his soon-to-be wife as well. Gertha just happened to be open to taking a few side jobs, and doing it gladly, especially for the future King. As much as it aroused him, the thought of exhibiting his girl's sexual prime, Elanor was no trophy wife to him. And he certainly didn't want his boys thinking wrongly of her, as much as he enjoyed the initial rush. So he immediately explained it to the drunk bunch, though none seemed to listen, as their fingers toyed with the girl, who was a good sport and all too willing.

He distinctly remembered the look in her eyes, at his evident bafflement, yet determination to not give into her charms. Against the intoxicated men unashamedly lusting cheering her in unison, she almost seemed impressed by his response. What she didn't know, however, that her mere likeness had the opposite effect on Gaskier. With him falling even harder for the real Princess, realizing what enticed him was far deeper than her physical beauty. Partly taken aback, partly relieved, he bailed before the night got wilder. His friends couldn't shut up about how open-minded the fake Princess turned out to be. Yet, years after, standing a few feet from a much matured Gertha, the Prince struggled to shake off the effect she had on men, the one she had mastered over the years.

Focus! Focus on the task, Prince.

"Gertha, you are here..! Her Highness isn't feeling great. So you know the drill. Nothing much to read upon for the evening. Just stand-in and nod.. Appearances, you see.. So, go ahead and get ready. Unless, you have any questions.."

"Nothing, my Prince. It's just that.. You see, after all this time. You still you can't face my eyes, huh?"

Note knowing how to respond, he turned to face away. Aware of his eyes roaming all over her curves, much against his will, as if having a mind of its own. Boy, had she gotten fat! And in a good way.. Like a woman should. Something soft and supple, yet meaty to grip, and bouncy to.. Shut it, Gaskier. Don't let your mind roam. She's a mother. Treat her with respect! Gaskier turned back and faced her, this time taking a pouch of gold from under his robes, tied to his belt.

"I heard you had a kid. May God bless. How's the little one?"

She noticed the pouch, but her eyes didn't grow wide as expected. Gertha replied smiling.

"He's such a brat. That's all his father, I have no doubt."

"Take this, and treat him good."

Gaskier extended the gold to her. She bowed down and took a step back.

"Oh, you mustn't my Prince. You are not his father. You could've been though..!" A mischievous wink accompanied that last remark .

"What's that Gertha?!"

"No, it's just... I'm no stag performance virgin, and usually it's the best-man, who end up making the most. That was the first, and only time where the best-man vanished, and the crowd gets handsy.. Which I'm all for.. But they pour so much mead down my throat, that it ends with me waking up hammered.. With the groom, of all, on the very morning of his wedding night. Him emptying into my warm hole as I sleep, for the umpteenth time.?!"

"The groom, the Crown Prince himself! Initially I wasn't sure.. You see, the night had turned quite wild by the end, so it could have easily been one of his friends, I got passed around so much.. Though not King Barthomius, rest his soul! He was a true gentlemen, only intervening at times to make sure of my safety. Then again why would he want me, a knock-off, when he could taste the real deal anytime.. Haha.. But seeing my boy in his crib now, playing with that extra light blonde hair of his... Boy, did he take after his dad.?!"

Oh, Axon..! You horny bastard..! Gaskier thought while maintaining a plain face. Blondes were common across Aestrikus, but the extra light golden-blonde. That was a genetic rarity across the Kingdoms, and it could only mean one thing. 'He felt genuinely ashamed for his brother.

That's so, unfortunate.. When will he get a grip on that reckless breeding spree.?!

As he thought, the woman stepped closer, that mischievous grin back on her lips.

"So how about, you gift me with an offspring instead. There's plenty time, before the Meet commences. And my husband insists my boy would love a sibling. So you tell, Prince. Want to taste what you missed..??"

Gaskier wasn't the kind to give into temptation, to squeeze the lemons, just because it was given. But he knew by now, not to insult the divine nature, for its generosity. Since losing his friend Bard, the Prince had been a lot more introspective. And he knew never to insult a woman, not for warming up to him.. Be it her heart or loins. Any sign of indifference, displeasure, or disgust would be such a hit to her self-image, that she'd likely construe it as her own fault. At the same time, he had to stand his ground. Even hinting at backing off would impede his masculinity in her eyes.

So, the Prince didn't advance an inch, nor did he retreat. He simply let his gaze do the talking. Gertha was more intrigued. There weren't many men who could resist her at such close range. Definitely not the first time. She asked, her voice so enticing.

"What's it now, with the cold feet? The taboo of bedding your brother's bitch, is that it?? I thought you blue bloods leaned into such kinks.."

Gaskier was impressed. She had a way of sugar-coating irreverence with classy seduction. Surely some third generation mixed-blood going on there.

"Second-hand incest?? That's not rare, unfortunately.." He sighed, still every bit unwavering. Gertha replied.

"But not you. Not the gentlemen Prince of Aestrikus.! Hmm.. What's your type, then? Petite and pristine?! Slutty doesn't cut, not even a bit..?"

She's having fun now, the Prince realized. Pushing his buttons, checking if all this act is just skin-deep. She's grown a lot more, these years. Not just her body, nor her way of channeling the internal eros. But her ability to read people as well, to dance with words right to the edge of a sword. Maybe we would birth some great ones.. Impressive indeed..! He retorted with ease.

"I don't despise the slutty. If it's in your nature, that is... It's the whoring that deters me. I hate the mere transactional." Just as he said it, Gertha stepped up, pushing aside his hand with the gold, her eyes deep-set in his.

"Oh, I don't need your gold, Prince. I'm no whore for you. The pleasure would be plenty..! And just so you know, even with the baby, I've proudly kept my back door tight and pretty. Its virginity preserved, just for your taking. Playing the Chaste Queen rubs on you, you see...?"

The woman inched further, their face so close that his exhale warmed her wet lips. Gaskier felt her arms creep around, one rubbing his torso, while the other cupped his rear gently. It surprised even him, that his heart didn't skip a beat. Nor did he sweat nervous, not even a bit. As desire filled her eyes, she continued.

"It's this itch, you see.. Ever since you rejected me, it's been such an itch.! That look on your face, the same one from that night. I remember it so well, you see.. I twirled in my mouth every single manhood in that chamber, with some maids looking with contempt even, way late into the night. I didn't just gave in, nor endure. I relished in every moment of that blissfully depraved night."

She continued, her eyes no more manipulative, her voice sounding the most sincere.

"All of it, thinking of you.! The very first man to deny me. You, are that itch so deep in me. The progenitor of all my wet dreams. And sometimes the bite of it becomes so, so unbearable. Gets me wild.! Especially when I was full-bellied. My husband loves such nights, you see.."

"Sure he does, Gertha.. He's a good man. Lucky man. But no. I don't want a kid of yours, to call me daddy.."

He stood his ground. But again, not an inch more, not even a slight lean. What's his deal? Gertha needed to know now. In a much practiced move, she slowly swiped her wet tongue over the thick lower lip, making sure it looked juicy and waiting. She replied.

"Oh no, I promise.. No kid of mine ever will call you daddy. Just me, maybe, every once in a while.. Believe me Daddie , it's an itch only you may.."

Sshh..! Gaskier put his finger over her lips, making her hush.

"It's not that you aren't irresistibly tempting, girl.. It's just..." Gaskier didn't know how to finish that thought. He pressed the gold coin pouch back into her grip.

"For the kid.. I don't know if Axon knows, nor do I care. It's your kid, that's all that mattes. You protect the Queenette, you are indispensable! For Wolkenshire, and for me. And for the kid.. My nephew or not, this is his gold. Keep it."

Gertha could see now in his eyes, what she failed to see back then. It wasn't indifference, that left his eyes gaze deep into her, yet remain unfazed. This man was in love, and very much is, still. The painfully unrequited kind. With whom, she had no clue, nor was it clear why she understood him now. Was it the motherhood, or just his plain honesty? Either way, it was settled for her.

"You're still very much that old him, Prince. The young man who fell for the forbidden! So deep in love, yet so uncorrupted."

As Gertha took the pouch, Gaskier smiled and said.

"Go change sweet Gertha. Into something that looks Queenish.! Your Kingdom needs you to do the chosen job. Your Queen needs you to."

Gertha kept her gaze locked to his. His shining eyes that hid so well, that tinge of sadness. That yearning for the unattainable. The sacred love for the forbidden. She could lean in and kiss. Get the taste on her lips, the one her loins had craved for so long.

Yet no, she wouldn't. Not now, not like this.

It wouldn't be right. To him, or me.

Gertha lowered herself, standing back on heels. She bowed in gratitude, and turned to leave. And jumped startled, as she felt the slap, her lips chuckling at his sudden mischief. The Prince just smacked my rear! God, that did help with the itch, a bit.. Walking away with a smile, Gaskier said.

"..And wear something that hides that fat ass well.. The Great Chaste ain't known for hers.."

For the rest of the Meet, Gertha did a great job, disguising, and attending, tending to all those Queenly duties. From the way the Prince kept staring, she knew it'd have fooled King Barthomius even, her current look. Elanor got enough time to rest and recover, and the whole night to ponder. On how to tell Bellatrix that may be this should end.

Bella spend all the time managing the program, supervising and double-checking everything from security, to catering, to schedules for the next day, making sure it all went smoothly. The staff, and even Archminister Grinwald, were impressed by her work, strengthening the faith among the maids and men, in the new Head of Households. Bella, on the other hand, hoped for more workload. Anything to keep her body, and mind, away from the Queen. After the morning's disaster, the reasons for which still remained a mystery, she didn't have the confidence, nor the courage to face her Queen, let alone have an open discussion.

When the dust settled finally, so they could meet, three days had passed.

It was every bit tense, awkward, yet well contained, considering what had occurred, and how tragic a fate it could have resulted in, if not for sheer luck. Bellatrix could manage to face Elanor still, not just because of her last near-death encounter with the Queen, but she genuinely felt responsible for all that went wrong. Sure, she hadn't the slightest clue still, what exactly was her errors, but it was clear to her however, what she could have done to avoid things getting so out of hand. Had she checked whether the Queen had safely returned to her chamber that very night itself. Had she not given into her ego, and improvised, recruiting the very old and unstable Sir Fyodor, just to keep up with her schedule. And many more were the reasons, for which Bella had only herself to blame, and rightfully so. At times she even wondered, what possessed the Queen to spare her even, after all that she was put through, quite evident from her bruised skin. Elanor spoke.

"I can't decide Bella, what I'm going to do with you. And I'm not going to list it all, as it's pretty evident from your face, your doing a great job of torturing yourself, with no outside help. I'm too close to it all, still, to see it objectively. And it's not like I can ask someone else to judge you, without exposing them to all the.. activities, so far. I do not know what I'd do without. But I know for sure, I cannot employ you any further. A lot of what happened is still a mystery to me... But I can't see how I'd ever trust you again."

"My Queen..."

"No, you don't get to speak. Not yet. And maybe ever, back to me. I Then again, by the binding contract, there is no outright firing you.. To avoid suspicion, you are to stay in your current official position, as the Head of Households, for two more months. And apparently, you are very popular among the help, and even the guards. You do a great job as well, managing it all. Still, here's the thing, Bella. I do not wish you to be in my vicinity; I can't be expected to maintain my best self infinitely.. "

"So, here's what we'll do. You will apply for leave, and stay away for a month. And the second month you resume your post, and finish the term. You'll be careful the whole time, to keep away from me. "

"Please forgive me, Her Highness.."

"There's nothing to forgive. It's on me. It's my judgement that I hold responsible, for trusting you had what it took, to keep a level head through out. To put myself through your.. experiments. I mean who are you trying to sculpt me into. Your submissive Nora, the sleazy Demura, or the obedient Crimson. I mean.. There's nothing to forgive your for, except.."

"Except for what you put that poor old man through. My Uncle Belkin, a man who wished only good to me.. To see him crumble, knowing for a fleeting moment at least, what he ended up doing to me, to his precious little Nora.. To drag him into this mess, without even conducting the basic research, to understand what he meant to me. Yeah, there you messed up Bella.. There you are right, to beg for forgiveness. And you know what, I can't."

1...67891011