Queendom 06: Hiatus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That truly was a blow, to the impulsive young lad, who truly wished to be rich one day. But he simply nodded.

..nnghhaaHH..!!

That was Elanor, responding to the first drop of hot wax, bringing her back to senses.

BELAA..!! What's taking you SO LONG..?!!

As her whole being convulsed, a gleeful Ridgemund leaned over and whispered.

In the very ears of his Queen.

"It's made for cunts like you, who mislead the naive young ones.. Serves you right.!"

**

*

The Morning After

It was a beautiful morning for Bellatrix. Feeling well rested, she quickly fixed herself, and rushed to check with Tabitha. About the preparations so far. This was a very important day for Her Majesty, a lot of her agenda depended solely on the results of this meet. Bella double-checked with the kitchen about the dining requisites, reminded the maids to make sure the venue looks perfect, even personally checking the alignment, of furniture, crockery, even name tags.

This Meet means a lot to Her Highness, much like the tasks of mine. Nothing shall go wrong tonight. On her way to the Queen's chamber, Bella ran across the Castle chief guard.

"Lady Agrafena, can I have a moment of your.."

"Not now. I must prepare Her Highness.."

"Apologies lady. But I thought Her Highness went back to the Palace last night.."

"Yes, she did... I meant, the chamber. Her chamber. I must prepare Her Highness's chamber.!"

The chief shook his head, not really listening.

"Lady Agrafena, there had been talks, about some unusual sightings last night. Something about an older gentleman strolling alone.."

"It's alright, chief. Nothing serious, right..? I did tell you some of them might act out.." Bella said, exhaling relieved. Goodness, it's just some old man. For a moment I thought some might have spotted her Majesty..! That would have been some pickle..

"Just that, something felt off about it. This guy left the premises on his own. Apparently he's a guest, though he refused to identify himself. And from the last report, he still hasn't returned. So..."

"Oh, that could be an issue. Do one thing, let's meet in my official chamber, say in fifteen minutes. There's something I must check first."

As the chief bowed, and left, Bellatrix hurried to the secret passage. It was already too late, she must release Her Highness soon. Right by the corner, she ran into Linaralla.

"Hey dear, had breakfast..?"

"Bella, no.. Its nothing. I was just at father's quarters, and I just can't find him."

"Do not worry, Lene. He must have gone out for a morning walk. Being back here, you know.. With Minister Grinwald, perhaps. Relax, he's not going to get lost. I can send a guard to search for, if you'd like."

"Oh, don't. You're right. I'm over-reacting. He knows this place, he'll be fine. I just hope he took the medication on time. I'm famished by the way. Care to join me for breakfast."

"I'm afraid my plate's full already. You carry on, dear."

Bella wasted no time to get back into the Queen's chamber. Especially after that last task, she didn't want the Queen anymore mad. Maybe I shouldn't have left her alone in that impossible suit.? Not with a numbed tongue, at least..? As Bella looked around the chamber, she was baffled.

There was no sign of the Queen, not on the bed, nor on the floor. Did the Queen manage to free herself..? That would be something..! Where was the fetish outfit, then? Wait, it doesn't make any sense. Even the linens look fresh as new. Everything exactly where she left, including the empty dog bowl. I should have checked, last night itself. Did Her highness even make it back to the chamber..?! Where else could she be, stuck somewhere in the corridors still, or trapped in the wrong secret passage..? God, this is getting worse by the minute. Or, could it be..

The Castle chief rose up startled, as the Head of Households barged in.

"Tell me chief, this man. What felt so odd, about him..?"

"It was a kid who reported him, Lady. Apparently the man looked like a well-decorated war hero, quite evident from the medals adorning his uniform."

"Wait..? He was in full uniform..?! Did he look handicapped in any way.."

"Well, the kid said, he barely moved his right hand. Like it's been paralyzed, or a wooden prosthetic. That's what I find the most intriguing. Apparently, he had a pet."

Bella had to consume all her strength, just not crumble into the floor by the sudden realization. She said, her voice coarse and low.

"Go on.."

"Well, he said it was a pet. But then would never give a straight answer any further. Like he couldn't even tell what breed of dog it was. Or even, it was a dog. There had been cases of illegal exotic pets, but I don't know.. And it didn't make sense.. He said it was too dark. Unfortunately, it was one of the low priority garden gates, so.."

Bellatrix felt the darkness engulfing her sight from all sides.

The meet is about to start, the Queen is missing, and probably with a senile old man. A man Bella herself had put in charge, in her infinite ignorance. In her unjustified arrogance.

This could be, the end, of all normalcy..!

She must get to that garden gate. She must start somewhere.

Be safe and sound, my Queen.

Just be safe.

**

*

Waking up felt far better for the Queen. There was no sunlight directly hitting her face. The Royal Chamber in Cloveshire was designed for rest and pleasure, or so she heard. And so far, she wasn't complaining. Feeling her body waking up, yet not wanting to open her eyes, Elanor laid down with her head hanging from the edge of her bed. And remembered the flashes from last night's dream.

What a wild one, it was..?! Me, with Uncle Belkin..? She never knew she thought of him that way. Not even sub-consciously. As she tried to rub her eyes, she felt a gentle yank on her right wrist. Wait.. That was a dream, right.? Elanor slowly realized, it wasn't the silk bedding, but a wooden plank, that she felt against her naked back. As she felt the strap against her right thigh, she had no more doubts. This is the reality. The reality which she was trapped in, for a couple hours now.

And no one had come to her rescue.

Opening her eyes, she looked up. Yes, that damned rotten wooden ceiling again.! I'm still here. Chained and drained. And surprisingly well rested, except for the neck pain. From her head hanging freely all night. Stretching her nape, she leaned rightwards, looking into the other room through gaps in the wooden wall. The two men, her trainers, were still there, completely knocked out. Looking outside, she was instantly horrified. It wasn't early morning, she was already well into the day. The green grasslands out the window where glowing in the sunlight.

'This is bad. This is really, really bad! I don't think Bella is coming, Nora..'

For a moment, Elanor had no clue how to proceed. She simply laid down, back to her original position, putting her free left leg back on the table. The events of the night flashed in her mind. Being led into the shed by that young man, enduring the humiliation of being measured all over, them taking a mold of her virgin pussy, the pain of being tattooed.. God! I was tattooed..?!

Suddenly, the she was aware of the burning pain under her left breast. The Queen, is the embodiment of the Kingdom. Be it by her King's side, or ruling. Her unblemished skin, serenity of Wolkenshire. To deface it is to commit treason.! God forbid, if anyone finds out. Not just for her sake, but for the sake of her Uncle Belkin. Somehow it felt deeply shameful, calling him by that name, like the innocent Nora used to. You are far from her now, Princess.. And that young cretin, with his tongue. Sure, he knew what he was doing, but still. I almost blacked out. But it was interrupted when that old buffoon barged in with that..

Just as she thought, she felt its cold against her left shin. The cleaver he had lodged into the wooden table, to scare away the boy. Wait.? It's still here..?!

Elanor leaned forward, trying her best to look horizontally, towards her feet. He head won't move easily, still hanging from the edge of the table. While she was twitching with orgasm last night, a part of her mask got tangled to a hook on the underside of the table. A hook, similar to the ones her limbs were chained to. She wiggled her shoulders, worming her way backwards, and managed to loosen it, just enough so she could barely look to her feet. And she felt overjoyed by what she saw.

Yes, it's still there.!

Maybe I can free myself using... I can't use my hands.. Well, I can try gripping it with my left toes. It's worth a try..

In the next grueling twenty minutes, Elanor managed to cut the belts, and the layers of her right legging loose enough to free the limb, without injuring herself. With her mask still stuck to the hook beneath, she had to rely more on her spacial awareness, than sight itself. It was quite strenuous a task, that by the end she was dripping with sweat, almost suffocating her skin within that tight mask.

But well worth it. Once freed of the tight bindings, feeling the blood flow with ease back to her extremities, Elanor knew she had to get out of this god-damn costume as soon as possible. She just had to. It felt paradisal, the sensation of fresh cool morning air contacting her skin, after so long. Now about the rest. The Queen knew by now. Though athletic, she wasn't flexible, nor dexterous enough to free her hands the same way, gripping the cleaver with her toes. Not without some serious injury, anyhow. But she had to get out of this mess soon.

Elanor tightened her core, tucked in her knees and rolled on to her back, tumbling herself over the edge of the table. She did it so quick that it almost felt like bouncing off the edge. A sudden child-like elation graced her face, as she landed safely on her feet, her head almost getting a mild whiplash. Finally, things are working my way!

Elanor felt so gleeful. She hadn't even given it a proper thought. What if she had hurt herself doing so? What if she had toppled the table itself, waking up the two men? It was impulsive, desperate, stupid, and it worked.! Elanor felt like dancing, as she felt the cool air caress her sweaty cheek. And then it occurred to her. She no longer had the mask!

As she rolled on her back, a part of her mask was still attached to the hook. And it got ripped apart, by the force of her whole body tumbling, leaving a large chunk of it hanging from the hook. The rest of it scrunched up around her messy pigtails. I must look really stupid now, huh..? Elanor was relieved and worried. Relieved because the damn thing was finally off her face, letting her skin breathe. Worried because, if any of them woke up, there wasn't anything shielding her identity.

'Relax! It'd take a thunder to wake them..'

She quickly freed her right hand using her teeth. Thankfully they chose ropes, instead of chains. It felt great, finally being able to stretch her fingers, her both palms bound into paws now for more than eight hours. Twisting her wrists and popping the knuckles, Elanor arching her spine. Her left wrist, still strapped to the table. 'Oh! How good it feels, to finally stretch. Wait, is that a horse I hear..? ... hm.. Maybe not, maybe I'm just being paranoid.' Moving on to freeing her left arm, she heard it clearly.

"YASHIM...! Uncle RIDGE...! Anybody home?"

Elanor turned startled, looking to the next room. Both men were still asleep. Who could it be, then? And why does he sound familiar.? Elanor saw the door to the main room was still open, and realized it'd be better to keep it closed. As she launched forward from her crouch, without a thought, she was stopped by her yanking left arm, still tied to the table. It made the table shake a bit, and the unexpected happened. The large cleaver, which was already on the edge, slipped off and fell on the floor with a loud THUD!

The door was still open, a few feet out of her reach, thanks to the bound hand, and now she heard him again.

"Is someone in there? Uncle Ridge! I'm here to get Laisa hoofed. I'm coming in.."

As she heard his steps on the wooden floor, Elanor realized she couldn't afford to make a sound. And closing the door was not an option anymore. As she gently retreated to her original position, to crouching at the far corner with her arm tied up, it puzzled her.

That voice.? Why does it sound so familiar..? Wait, is that..??

Jokshun..?!

Jokshun opened the old shed door, it creaking loudly. Elanor curled up into a ball at one corner, her right arm wrapped around her shins, hugging it tight against her bare torso, trying her best to cover her skin with skin. She felt her heels push into her bare bottom cheeks, her breasts squeezed against her knees, her red disgraced face buried in the middle, doing her best to sprawl her hair over like a blanket. Even with her shoulders trembling, the Queen tried her best, and maintained an even, calm breathing. She could hear her heart beat like drums, and she hoped it wasn't loud enough to call attention.

By now, there was no doubt. Especially the way he spoke, with an almost prepubescent politeness. It was Jokshun. Elanor heard him try to wake up the drunk farrier, and the old man talking gibberish in his stupor. She heard him ask for Yashim, and getting no response, he stepped towards the adjacent room. 'Wait, is he coming this way.? Oh no! He's coming in. Is this how this ends? Being caught by Jokshun, my dimwit stagecoach driver, of all people. Sshh..' Elanor hugged herself tight, fingers digging into her skin, a tear about to escape her, all thoughts disappearing, giving way to panic. With only the sound of her heart beating, in a full-sprint now. Her eyes petrified, seeing his gloved left-hand grip the doorway, about to walk in , looking for Yashim.

Suddenly he turned his head, as they both heard the clomping hoofs outside, riding towards the shed. What just happened..?! Elanor couldn't believe her luck, as the man exited the shed suddenly, closing the door behind. At the same time, she realized they had a new guest. And more will be coming since the day is about to get busy. She was running out of time, and she must leave, now. Elanor quickly freed her left arm, and ran out the open back door, jumping off the wooden platform. Her feet dove into the swampy mud right outside, making her wobble for balance, falling on her face.

The grass cushioned the impact, by some miracle.

The Queen looked ahead. It almost looked like endless green grasslands ahead. Cloveshire was the other way, but there is no way she can head there. Not least because of the stranger talking to Jokshun, whose muffled voices she can still hear. But the fact that she was still buck ass naked.

'But I don't have to be. I just saw the old man's coat on the floor. And surely his boots must be right next. It's better than nothing. Even if I'm to head the other way, I must cover myself somehow. Anything is an improvement over this.' Elanor thought, trying to release the hooks of her tight mini-corset. She turned around and began to sneak back into the shed, right when she heard.

BAAM..!

Someone just kicked-in the door.

Too late, Nora..! The Queen turned around and began wading away from the shed, as fast as humanly possible, unsure as to where. And once clearing the muddy grounds, she began sprinting at full, across the grasslands, not knowing nor caring who saw, like her life depended on it. Surely, much more did.

All the sessions of physical straining, and dance routines so far, had clearly helped improve her stamina, as the Queen surprised herself with speed and athleticism. Surely the survival drive had kicked in fully, running away from danger, naked and terrified. Like a show-pony being ridden, her Master whipping her all along, on the shoulders and back and buttocks, making sure she never dared to slow down. And it wasn't like Elanor had any intention for the same, but it troubled her the way she felt. And it truly felt, like she was being whipped. At first, it seemed to be the sunlight, burning into her naked rear. God! I'm running naked through the grasslands in broad daylight..?!! Ouch!

Elanor suddenly figured out what it was, as the next one whipped her shoulder blade quite harsh. It was the straps. The damn additional straps Bella had used to secure the leggings and arm-sleeves tight to the corset. She had taken off all sleeves, but never got time to remove the straps. And now all four straps remained hung from her mini-corset. And swinging around wildly, as she ran with all her might, the edges of it swung along, whipping onto her skin now and then.

Without stopping, she reached out her arm to the midriff, and unclasped the final hook. The tight corset flung away almost instantly, her rib-cage growing back to its actual size, letting her inhale at full lungs. Once freed of the constant whips, she ran without a thought. She couldn't afford to pay attention to the irritation, nor the humiliation of the display she put up. Now the priority was getting to safety. And she had a partial sense at least, by now, of her destination.

But that doesn't mean she could not remember the experience. The worst thing about it was, now she'll remember it, her body will, reliving in her dreams, all the sensations that got burned into her sub-conscious. Of her heaving chest, struggling to breathe. Her two busty bosoms, bouncing obscenely, and surely slowing her down. Of all the cultivated body fat, thanks to her tutor's special diet, deposited in her hips, thighs and particularly her ass cheeks. The utmost disgrace of feeling them jiggle so vulgarly, yet continually. The multiple layers of dried wax, still covering most of her vagina, and rubbing against her under-thighs. And the drips of mud and dirt getting continually flung on to her calf, and rear, from her feet on the muddy grass.

And to top it all, the way the sunlight warmed her naked skin, toying with parts of her so private, that the sun had no business witnessing. The way her body itched all over from the unexpected tanning, her sweaty hair an unfurled mess by now. Sweat dripping all over her body. The lewd sounds of her flopping breasts was hard to ignore, but Elanor had no choice. She can curl up and weep, or relish in the pleasure, of this ongoing lewd display, but she had no time for both.

Right now she had to get to safety.

Naked, strained, horny, humiliated?! It doesn't matter.

Priorities, Nora! Get to safety.

**

*

A few moments before.

'Thank god, for that elderly sentry remembering Sir Fyodor. Especially him mentioning Ridgemund! Else, I'd be still running in circles..'

Bellatrix slowed her horse, noticing someone coming out of the shed. She stopped by the fence, and started walking towards, as a man walked out of the old shed, closing the door. 'Is that, Jokshun.?'

Jokshun suddenly got down, and bowed.

"Good Morning, Lady Agrafena..!"

"Morning Jokshun. Shouldn't you be at the Castle, in case of an emergency?"

Bella asked, doing a decent job of hiding her anxiety. The Royal body-double, Gertha, had returned earlier. It greatly helped maintain the illusion, that the Queen was back in chamber. Bella expected Jokshun, as usual, to be waiting by the carriage. He replied, still a bit nervous.

"I had taken a leave, Lady Agrafena. I had some housekeeping, and Laisa here needs her hoofs checked.." He patted the horse gently. "Uncle Ridgemund is an old family friend, taking care of our horses for decades. Though it seems today, he's a bit more.. Inebriated, than his usual mornings."