Queendom 06: Hiatus

Story Info
Queen learns her limit. And so does her Mistress.
35.3k words
4.92
10.6k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It is recommended to read the previous chapters of this story, to better understand the storyline and characters. It starts slow, but gets going pretty quickly. The tension between the players works the best if you know the characters and their progressions well. Here is a quick remainder of the story so far.

To recapitulate..

Queen Elanor, the Great Chaste of Wolkernshire, is having a hard time keeping a level head, navigating the daily politics and policies of her court, while still mourning the unexpected demise of her true love, King Barthomius. Wanting to relieve the chaos in her mind, with all conventional aids failing, the Queen decides to employ the expertise of a promising horse trainer, Bellatrix of Agrafena. Her rationale being, unorthodox problems demand unconventional solutions. Bellatrix correctly identifies the key to the solution, but it involves manipulating the Queen's bodily cravings, primarily the sexual kind. The only problem being, the Queen's unswerving determination in preserving her chastity.!

To avoid suspicion, Lady Agrafena was given the official title of 'Head of Households', a powerful position in its own right. The Queen's health and anonymity was obviously the top priority. After a few trial and errors, Bella realized the best way was to observe the Queen's immediate responses to deeply sexual scenarios, which she termed 'tasks'. Though soon it became obvious to her, the trust they put in each other played as key a role, as much as the complexities of the task. Like any relationship, ironing out the kinks can be tedious, yet the Queen managed to struggle through the tasks set by her new employee, and now Mistress, Lady Agrafena.

Last we saw, the Queen was tasked with finding her way back to the chamber without being discovered, clad in an outrageous fetish-costume. Only, she runs into Sir Fyodor. Her new Master! Whom Bella carelessly had entrusted with training the Queen as part of 'Domestication'. But for some reason he was acting on his own now, taking the leash and leading the Queen out into the garden.

And the terrified Elanor could only follow, worried who else she'd run into, in such an obscene state. Will it be Archminister Grinwald, her most vociferous critic? Will it be Prince Gaskier, an old friend of her husband's, who had never hidden his liking for her.? Will she be exposed to all the dignitaries gathered for the Diplomatic Meet? Elanor had no idea. And to make it worse, Bellatrix had no idea of this sudden development. Leaving the Queen on her own, near-naked, afraid, and on all fours.

*

**

***

What a peaceful night.!

Not too windy, not too dark. And not too cold, especially for a patrolling guard like Zebin. Even with the drunken songs coming from a dining quarters, nothing seemed odd, or out of hand so far. Moving along his patrol route, along the walls of the Castle Garden, in a leisurely pace, Zebin noticed something moving in the distance. It seemed to be a man walking his dog, from first impressions. Only something about it didn't sit well. The dog seemed oversized, and even unnaturally moving. Even with the moonlight, it was hard to see them in any better detail, without approaching. But there wasn't anything alarming about it, as far as he was concerned. Well, other that the weird looking dog. Is that even a dog..? Should I investigate further.?

Zebin stopped for a moment to think. It almost seemed to him, like the dog was looking at him. Maybe it's one of those rare breeds, the imported ones. Looking at the man again, he realized from the silhouette alone, his military rank. Oh, I'd advise against it, Zebin. To confront a senior officer, in his personal time.? Besides, didn't the Chief told to not interfere, in case you come across something unusual..? Just report it, once you complete the patrol. Do not invite unnecessary trouble.

Zebin resumed his walk.

The Endless Night

Elanor couldn't take her eyes of at the young guard, at the far corner of the garden. He behaved very much like the four others before. A look of disbelief, a few moments of deliberation, and a second look at the Leash Master right beside, in his military uniform. Followed by simply walking away, as if he had witnessed nothing. This is wrong, this is all wrong.

Here I'm, dressed in this perfect mix, of the ridicule and the obscene, being led by leash like a mere dog, with my swinging.. Sagging breasts.. Smashing to each other, feeling the wind on my naked rear from time to time. To make it worse, I won't even be able to explain myself, in case this all goes south, not with my tongue rendered useless. Forget talking, I can't even stop myself from drooling so profusely. It's unsightly and disgusting, why am I put in such a state..?! And to turn the bad to atrocious, why had it to be him..? Why him, Bella..? Why he had to be the one, my dearly beloved Uncle Belkin..?

WHY..??

Everything pure and conscious about the Queen screamed at the top of her lungs, the same set of questions directed at her trusted employee, her own Mistress, Bellatrix of Agrafena. Unfortunately, all that stayed actively conscious in her was an insignificant minority of her mind. The rest of her will had either frozen, in shock, or still in denial, hoping it's a nightmare for her to wake up from. The rest of her, not just her bodily compliance, but her quick, obedient response as well, seemed to suggest that she was more than willing to participate. To an onlooker at least. And any resistance left in her body surrendered by the fifth time she felt the well-practiced riding-whip graze her behind. So now she complied, in silent tears, in the deepest shame she had known yet.

Saying her body complied, included much more than following the leash. Sir Fyodor had been itching to start her training, or so it seemed. In fact walking on all fours was the only time she got to truly relax, since this nightmare began. Even a studious pupil like Princess Nora found it hard to digest what her 'Master' now explained to her as the 'Domestication Basics'. Initially he told her what was expected of her at the very basic level. Things like subservience, obedience, pain endurance and so forth. Then he began elaborating, and making her perform what she felt to be the epitome of humiliation. He called them, the basic commands of Domestication.

There were four so far, each significantly humiliating than the one before. The first two were fairly simple. Follow and Patrol.! Follow meant she was to simply follow her Master, four feet behind him, and always looking only at his foot. This applied even if he drops the leash, after giving the command. In such cases, the pet was to pick up the leash-grip, and carry it in her bite. The pet must always keep up with her Master's pace, slowing down and picking up as necessary, all the while maintaining that four feet distance.

Patrol, was similar, only a bit more humiliating. This time, the pet must walk before her Master, leading his way while taking direction from him. The most disturbing part of it was her rear being on display to the Master, especially with her outer labial lips hooked and stretched open, exposing her pussy in all its glory. And it only worsened as Fyodor explained it further. Masters would have no use normally, in taking directions from the pet, so this command was more of a light entertainment for them as they take the pet on a stroll. The registered pets were issued a mandatory tail, a butt-plug with an extremely waggy tail attached to it. So it was expected of the pets, to swing their hips while walking such that the tail kept wagging like an actual puppy. This was particularly hard for Elanor, not least because of the vaginal clips.

All the while they were strolling the garden grounds, Fyodor kept alternating these two commands, making sure to punish her rear in case of the slightest delay. But these were nothing compared to the most degrading command so far. He called it, Prepare. In the world of Domestication, the pets are expected to stay vigilant, always ready to please her Master. So in that state, Prepare can mean only one thing.. That she already wasn't.. That now she must, prepare, for her punishment. These were meant to be used sparingly, mainly to make the pet torture themselves with anticipation, as they wait for the Master to give them what they deserve, be it flagellation of various sorts, or something more distasteful.

As stated, it's main intend was to let them simmer in anticipation. As a rule, Domestication protocols recommended to use corporal punishments of any severity, only as a last resort. It was recommended to opt fear, over pain. Regardless, that didn't make the command any less humiliating. Upon hearing, the pet must assume the correct posture, presenting their rear for any or all punishments, while contemplating on the nature of their errors. In the nutshell, it meant the pet essentially prostrated herself kneeling, while carefully protruding her rear upwards. Rear being the most commonly preferred region of punishment. It was difficult, not just because how exposed it made her feel, but it was quite taxing physically, to maintain it for longer times.

As usual, the Leash Master made her get into the pose, from the normal position, so many times, at so frequent a rate, that it left her hyper-ventilating, drenched in sweat. He must have made her do at least fifty reps, truly testing her stamina, before let her rest by continuing the stroll. By the time he explained the fourth command, she was starting to feel the fatigue.

The fourth one was Present. It's used as an introductory pose, for showcasing the pets to other Masters, or prospective buyers in auctions and such. It was also the most commonly used command, at any instance the Master wants to inspect the pet, be it for checking her health, her skin, her cleanliness, or to plainly humiliate her further, by the sheer obscenity of the pose. At least in Prepare, the pet didn't have to face her Master. But the most perverse aspect of Present, for Elanor however, was the way it forced the pet to truly stay in the moment. It made her feel so self-conscious that, after a point she totally shut down, her body mindlessly practicing the posture, only for fear of being whipped.

With his satisfied smile, even Sir Fyodor seemed immensely impressed with pet's dedication to please him. Well, dedication to please was another staple of the Princess of Vankenbraum. It wasn't like Elanor stayed absent-minded. In fact she was very mindful now, especially with the repeated physical demands testing her stamina significantly. Only she chose to stay focused, spending her faculties on the most important of questions, while numbing to the reality as best as possible.

The only question that truly terrified her still, from time to time was regarding Bella's awareness. Did Bella truly knew what she was forcing upon me..? Is any of this actually part of the task? Was she actually watching it all unfold, and ready to butt in the moment things get out of hands..?

And was she aware, at all, about the mental, psychological status of the poor old man? Had she any idea, why Sir Fyodor Belkin retired, voluntarily, long before completing his term.?

**

*

Earlier that night.

Sir Fyodor was having a great night, an unexpected re-union with his old friends, Grinwald and Benedictus. The Archminister continued to laugh out loud, and talk, on finally getting a chance to share the office politics and gossips with his true peers. As always, and befitting his current position, the High Priest simple smiled and nodded, enjoying the company regardless the topic. The only two people he missed were King Barthomius senior, and Ridgemond. Both his dear friends, who had shared a niche passion with him. As it was already getting late for him, Benedictus finished his drink and bid farewell for the night. Fyodor was about to start a game of chess with his old friend, when two youngsters approached. He immediately recognized one of them.

"Hey, aren't you Ancelot's kid.. How is your old man doing, son?"

The young man, Ancelot the third, exchanged pleasantries with Fyodor, and introduced him to Bellatrix.

"Sir Fyodor. Lady Agrafena is here representing the Crown. I believe she's looking for the Leash Master."

Fyodor took a pause, letting that name sink in. It felt like ages, since someone actually called him that. Actually, no one had ever called him so. It was more of a nickname, referred only by his close-friends in the know. A name he merely tolerated, because he always felt it sounded a bit amateurish. Nothing replaced in his mind, the power of being simply called, the Master.

He walked along with them to the privacy of a corner. She thanked Ancelot for all the help, and send him away. Bella didn't want any witnesses for the night. Fyodor recognized her. 'Isn't she the one Lene was chatting with earlier on? Must be a sharp girl, to become Head of Households at this tender age.' Bellatrix said.

"Sir Fyodor, I understand this is a short notice. But I'd be immensely grateful to you, if you could hear me out. I'm not here to compel you with a Royal command. But rest assured, the Queen will be indebted to you, if you choose to provide your services. There's this, trouble-maker, let's say. Whom her Highness would like.. disciplined. Not just humbled, but properly domesticated. And apparently, you are still the very best man for the job. So..?"

"Oh please, Lady Agrafena. Beyond duty, it'd be a pleasure. Believe me. To serve the King, the way he loved."

The King?! Why did he say King?! Having too much on her plate already, Bella let it slip for now. Her eyes busy scanning the room, making sure no one paid them much attention. What Bella missed out on completely, was the expression in the old man's face. The moment she presented him with the case, the kind innocent smile in his face, had been replaced with an enigmatic grin, with a malicious shine in his eyes.

It was not the creepy vibe she was used to, in Ishikawa, but a refined sense of sadism. Something quite alien, even to the Horse whisperer. One would expect her to take the hint. That every old-man who hadn't outgrown his kink, brings along, a new nest of snakes. After tonight, Bella would never forget that lesson. For Fyodor had an uncanny determination.

What he found most odd about the whole thing, while following the young Lady Agrafena's instructions, meeting her at the royal chambers, and acclimatizing himself to 'the pet-to-be', is that irresistible itch he felt deep within, to snatch her leash and lead her down to training right then. It almost felt like rekindling of an addiction. The last time he felt this visceral a physical twitch, was his very early days of war, while struggling to quit his Blue Poppy addiction. The mere sight of the plant, the scent of the seed would invoke in him, a palpable push. As he returned to his allotted room, with the pet's file in one hand, he did not understand a part of him craved it so much. It almost felt like he had been dying for a chance at domestication, for years.

And it eluded him, what made it so.

Fyodor placed the Domestication-form on his table, and dimmed the lamp. With his coat hung next to the old uniform, well pressed and ready for the next day's meet, he changed into sleepwear. All set to sleep, he drank some water and sat at the corner of his bed. Even feeling fatigued after such a long day, it was hard to sleep. Insomnia was a constant companion to his old-age, kept at bay with medical aid. Getting up, he took out a small vile, his sleeping medication. On reaching for a glass of water however, he felt it, the sudden imbalance. For a moment his knees gave out, but swiftly regained the balance. Then he felt his vision getting blurred, darkness seeping in from the corners. The room started spinning around, and he collapsed back into the bed.

Things stayed quiet, for a while.

When he woke up finally, like from a dream, Fyodor felt completely refreshed. His mind was blank, like he couldn't remember where he was, nor what he was supposed to do. The room was very dimly lit, so he got up and adjusted the lamp. Looking around his eyes locked on the pristine uniform on his coat hanger.

'Of course..' He recalled clearly, only it was a memory from a decade ago. 'I'm the Stable Maester, the head of the Imperial Stables of Wolkenshire..!'

Feeling in perfect sync with reality, he took his sweet time dressing up, enjoying every facet of it. After getting into his uniform, adorned in all his military medals, his eyes fell upon the paper on top of the table, right next to the lamp.

'A Domestication form.?? A form that I took back to my chamber..? Must be a priority, directly from His Highness.. Yes, I remember now. It's uncomfortable, these additional duties.. Of the occasional training and Domestication of guilty blue-bloods.. Uncomfortable, by revealing to me, the urges I spend a lifetime suppressing. And yes, I enjoy breaking them..'

Fyodor picked up his prescription glasses and read through the paper.

"Hm.. Yes, I remember now, that Lady. Agrafena.. And this, my new assignment, huh? Crimson.. The new royal pet..!"

Of course, none of it made sense. The way Fyodor behaved, his sudden change from acting like a tired old man to an enthusiastic young officer, all geared up and ready. None of this would make sense to an outside observer. But it made all the sense to Sir Fyodor, such was his condition.

Fyodor got startled by the sudden noise just outside his room. Putting down his prescribed spectacles, taking with him the official 'Domestication form', the old man rushed to the door. Two guys just walked past him, along the corridor. They seemed to be in a heated an argument, discussing chess, that they never noticed him. Fyodor didn't recognize then, but it was Prince Gaskier, with Minister Grinwald. He stood there for a minute ,observing them walk along and disappear beyond the corner. He then looked the other way, to the corridor intersection and saw to his surprise, a creature crouched up by the side of the wall. The intersection was well lit, so even without the glasses he could make out what it was. Or at least what he remembered that particularly odd-looking quadruped to be.

"Crimson..?! Crimson, you good girl.. It's a good thing you are here. I was about to come get you myself.."

He walked towards, with the childlike enthusiasm only an elderly could muster up. He didn't even bother to question why he, an ailing old-man who should be asleep in his bed, suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, got dressed, and went on about like a young officer.

He was in no position to see the reason. Or lack there of.

**

*

It's been a while since Bella had gotten back to her room, leaving the Queen to her task, and fate for the night. Linaralla eased back into the cushioned chair admiring her beauty as Bellatrix sipped on a glass of fine wine. The last time they saw, Bella was still a timid little creature, the favorite of her teachers. Look at her now! Not only had she grown into a fine beauty, but she oozed of command and confidence. Long gone was the shy girl who played around with, and shared dreams of prince charming coming to make a woman out of them. Still, the bond between them only seemed stronger now, even after such a long gap.

Her fellow sister. Her best critic. Her confidant.

Bella spoke, clearly concerned. Was that a hint of guilt in her voice.?

"I had no idea the condition had worsened so much. Especially about the insomnia."

Upon rethinking she hated involving her best friend's dad do, though he didn't seemed to mind at the time. She had no regrets on how the Queen felt about it however. The discomfort of Elanor was the point, after all.