Queendom 08: Poppetry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen shook her head in negative, as he gladly continued.

"For one, I'm impressed Poppet. You seemed to have grown quite adept, with that tongue of yours. That face you made earlier, it was no imitation. That throat's been stretched proper before, enough times for you to forgo technique, and focus on the subtleties in sounds. The way you continued to smile, with those cheeks disappearing into your skull. That is truly one of the most lecherous I've seen a woman act. You were right about it all. Well, now she's blowing him proper, if you listen. But earlier, she was sucking, popping his nuts, by her lip suction. The way you recognized it, from the sounds. Truly impressive, I must say. But you missed half the picture."

Elanor had no sense, how lewd she truly acted, pridefully nodding along to his 'compliments'. The one thing it proved, seemed to go over her head. That how much of a true throat-slut she had become, over the few months. The Queen had other things to worry. Like, what was it that she missed, then. Ishikawa continued.

"You failed to listen, the other sloshing sound in the background. And the accompanying faint breaths. You were too busy focusing on the 'pop', that you mixed up the sloshing of her mouth, and the slimy stroking sound in the background. If you listen now, you can hear clear and loud, the two distinct male grunts coming from the room.."

Two sounds?! That can't be.. Oh no, he's right.! She could hear now, clearly. The girl had started sucking on one of the dicks. And from the sounds of it, the other guy was enjoying an expert hand-job. He was right, and I failed again. She apologized, her sentiment clear in the tone, than her words.

"Poppet is dumb."

"No, Poppet did good. May be Poppet would appreciate a reward."

Iskikawa smiled, as his digits moved again.

Elanor flinched expecting pain, regardless his smile. But she was surprised at the strings pulling gently, on both her pussy lips. It was more tugging and toying than tormenting, with pace picking up to match the moans of pleasure from the men echoing in the chamber. What made the clergyman smile wasn't just her reply, but mostly her bodily response.

Her pussy was hot, and on the verge of leaking. The heat of it he could sense, even from sitting a couple feet away, especially when coupled with her involuntary clitoral twitches. This harlot had managed to train herself so well, that her body feels pleasure, even from a simulated fellation. Was it the vulgarity in violating one's whole, meant for consumption of meals, or the shame arising from the self-degradation that her arousal stemmed from.? He couldn't tell. But unlike the common maiden who despised giving head, not to mention the taste and texture of human ejaculate, this one seemed to have developed a liking for it. Why else would blood rush so quick to her nether, a few moments after the sloshing noises filled the room?

No, this one had put herself on a trajectory to perversion, and Ishikawa found it in his interest to help reinforce her liking. To help align her pleasure, with the sound of men's eruption. To the sounds of it, to be precise. Ishikawa masterfully played her pussy, adjusting the pressure of the pull, and throwing in a sharp pinch, to keep her on the edge, his movements matching the near-orgasmic moans of the men perfectly. Elanor closed her eyes, her lips curving in glee, giving herself to the much awaited pleasure, as her hips bucked, not minding the pain, even enjoying it at times. It was a truly laughable sight for the clergyman, as her head stayed absolutely still, stabilized well by the rope harness, as her body flexed like a worm, struggling against the ropes, and the wooden pegs biting into her flesh, as the Queen's world shrunk to just the pulling sensation on her nether lips.

Ishikawa was well aware of the time passing, and couldn't wait to deny her the release. The pleasure of edge was reward enough, he had no intention of letting her cum.

TAP!

The gear shifted again, and the lid closed before the men next-door came. The Queen almost cried 'Nooo..!', her disappointment evident in her face. As the new music filled the room, her expression turned to that of absolute horror. She didn't have to look, to know that her new master was grinning wide.

"AAAAAAHH!!! HaaaRRRRGH!! NO! PLeasseeezz.. AARRHHGG..!! FUCK ME!! More.."

"MORREEE!!!"

Even with the hint of enjoyment in her voice, this sounded undoubtedly brutal. Almost like a painful hate-fuck. The screams were unusually loud, that it seemed the moans could be heard down the hallway.

"What's to hesitate Poppet? Nothing to deduce here, just raw, rough pounding. The kind that'd have been your cure-all, had you eased down on that precious chastity. Now I must train it out from you, your innate slutty screams.. No more screeching and squealing. I need full lungs, top volume, and total immersion. I need you screaming so loud, that your Mistress next door could hear, through the brick walls. And if I don't like what I hear, I will not be merciful..!"

He said it, like he can't wait for her to fail. She could see his fingers tremble, right on edge and restless, to teach her all about pain. And the Queen had no intention of failing. Breathing in a lungful, preparing herself to match the moans, Elanor said. Her voice turning more subservient by each time.

"Poppet complies."

**

*

Soren studied the man sitting across the table with great care. He knew the General wasn't going to come himself. In a place like this, in public, sending a trusted aid, or experienced spy was the safer bet. He was expecting someone older and hardened, but this guy.. This one had no place in the battlefront, if anything he looked like a base-level bureaucrat, if not a pencil-pusher. His boyish face, those eyes.. He didn't even look old enough.

It wasn't Soren's first time meeting the man, known to him as Commander Rian. On their first meeting, at the borders of Yevelsha, he paid no attention thinking this guy was just a courier, passing messages from the General. Apparently he is to stay the point of contact from now on. Hmm.. Commander Rian?!! Not a great fake name, not a great liar. And definitely not old enough to make commander, he instantly caught on. But cloak and daggers were part and parcel of the trade, and this wasn't Soren's first dance. Besides, I shouldn't be the one to act with prejudice. Not after what I've been through growing up. He asked, placing the heavy metal box upon the table, its vibrations persisting even months after parting ways with Vehmeth.

"What says the General?"

Commander Rian seemed a little on the edge, constantly looking past the curtains at the shadows of the brothel regulars, worried about someone walking in. Whether he was genuinely nervous, or putting up an act for some reason, Soren couldn't tell. Without answering, like the question had failed to register, he asked.

"You sure the Madam didn't seem suspicious?"

What's this? His first operation?

"The Madam truts me as much as she trusts any man walking in here. You alright, Sir Rian? You don't seem so.."

"How come you are so calm, Soren? You are in far beyond the forests of battle, deep into the enemy territory, talking to one yourself, to be perfectly clear. Shouldn't you be fearful, of treason? Death itself, perhaps.?"

"I'm no human to cower before death, and let's not mistake what binds us for sympathy. I'm an instrument, and I dont set the agenda. My betters are quite adept at that, the ones who value life and resolution, over absolute dominion. I'm simply fulfilling my duty. As are you, I'm sure."

"Oh really? Well, you wouldn't be so calm if you had a clue who 'the mark' truly is.. So I'd ease up on the condescension if I were you, fellow operative.."

So he knows? Interesting.. The general trusts this guy, enough to let him in. Look at that, him squirming under the pressure, of collecting compramat.. Over his own ruling Queen. How loyal must he be, to the General, to engage in treason, so recklessly. Or is there more to him, is this all an act? Less likely.. Without breaking gaze, Soren slowly pushing the heavy metal box across the table. Rian reached over, and opened, as his fingers trembled. His eyes widened in astonishment.

"Swefnston! Of the legends.."

"The Dream-stone, of course.." Soren said.

"Crystallized in the cauldron of the Great Witch Herself, around the core-piece, a shattered speck of what's believed to be the remains of the Great orbuculum, destroyed at the early witch-hunts."

"The Dream-stone, for real.." There was something sinfully revelatory in his eyes, as Rian gazed into it, his mind still struggling to wrap around the reality. His fingers hovering an inch above it, sensing the vibrations of the still-cooling stone.

Soren felt like he should clarify, to prevent him from any misguided temptations.

"Sir Rian, do not confuse this for the fabled Wishing-stone. This one isn't the kind that fulfills your dreams. Nor is it some totem dream-catcher.."

"Oh I know, Soren! I know exactly what it does.. Its just. Its hard to believe its finally happening.."

Soren suppressed the urge to laugh. Look at this idiot, thinking like its part of his plan. Has he gotten a clue, of the true power it holds, if used right. Then again, have I? He's as much a pawn to his General, in all this, as I am to Madam Vehmeth, and our Great Orcan King. Only, it would be an honor of mine, to fulfill my purpose, even as a pawn. This fool however doesn't seem to know his place. I don't trust the stone with him. Not just the stone, there is something off about his act.. I don't trust him. Period.

Soren said, closing the lid.

"This is a prototype. The preliminary tests were successful, but there are a few more kinks to iron out. You may have to wait a week or two, for the stone to cool down. Its advised to keep away from light till then. Once cooled, test it, and return to me. The results can be checked only after processing. Like I said, it's a prototype, the very first of its kind. Even with her vast knowledge with all things experiential, Madame Vehmeth, the great witch herself wasn't to keen on creating it. She said there's something inherently sinful about the existence of an object as such.. So be extremely cautious in its use. To match your General's specification, it'll take a couple more iterations. So test it, at the opportune moment, and get back to me."

"How do I..?"

"The instructions are in this letter. We may have to tweak things as we proceed. Let me know how it goes.." Soren passed the sealed letter from Vehmeth herself, to the Commander. With their business concluded, the orc got up.

"Wait.. Just.. Wait a second."

Rian seemed genuinely baffled, questions teeming his mind, questions he didn't even know how to vocalize. Soren tapped his shoulder.

"Just give it to the General, boy. He'll know what to do."

"That's not what I.. Tell me at least, how it works. I don't mean, what it does. I mean, how?! Like, is it some orcan technology? Is it dark magic? I mean, how does it.."

"I'm afraid I'm in the dark, with regard to specifics. I don't think magic is the right word. As I understand, this is more of a reverse engineering, than a typical curse, or spell-casting. Mind you, this isn't the ancient Dream-stone, the cursed Swefnston from your myths. This is an attempt at re-purposing elements of a lost technology, a way of knowing, more than anything."

"Repurposed technology?! I don't get what you mean.."

"The central core of the very crystal you hold, is a piece of green obsidian, which once formed the Great Orbuculum passed down generations for grand witch to grand witch. The one that was rumored to show the most accurate reflections of the potential future. The one that helped the sisterhood grow in size and strength, the destruction of which shattered the morality of the witches. The sisterhood had sworn loyalty to the Orcans by blood-oath, and Vehmeth in particular is deeply grateful to the Great Orcan King."

"Of course, the Orcans giving them refuge following the witch trials and confiscations. It's no wonder even the opposing troops have some respect for the Great Ergoth.."

"Ergoth?! It's King Bathzurg, you cretin! The Great Orcan King, the great unifier of all our tribes. It's him Vehmeth respects, not that hot-headed blood-thirsty brute. How dare you equate him to the Great Orc himself..?!"

Soren almost got up and flipped the table, his eyes burning a whole into the human before. They both waited for a moment, for the heat to recede. Rian cowered down.

"Forgive me Soren, I misspoke. I'm new at this, and.. It's Ergoth name that breaths fear into the men, at battle-front. I've heard so much of him, so the name got stuck.. I apologize."

There were rumors, with some truth to it, about fundamental disagreements between King Bathzurg and his commander and friend, Ergoth, with the latter's support growing everyday. Soren had sworn his life and loyalty to the Great King. With his intellectual inclinations, Soren had always felt it was the strategies of Bathzurg, basic as they were, that helped them counter the recent influx in battle forces. If it was up to Ergoth, and his pillaging brutes, they would have lost the war long back. It didn't surprise him that this idiot couldn't even spell his King's name right. If not for his job, Soren wouldn't recognize any of these human Kings either. But he never knew that Ergoth had gained such fame, beyond the forests of Yevelsha. And if this cretin had heard of him, surely his influence had grown beyond Soren's liking.

"Soren, you were saying.. The green obsidian, the orbuculum. Madam Vehmeth.."

It was hard to hide the frustration in his voice, as Soren continued.

"According to Madam Vehmeth, in the conceptual framework of witchcraft, there exists a plane, of dreams and expressions. Where fantasies and memories, collide and co-exists. They call it the noosphere. The place where they peek into, through an orbuculum, for predictions, seance, and all solutions that one would attribute to the so called dark arts."

"But you said the Great Orb was destroyed."

"More like damaged. It can no longer see into the void, in any reasonable clarity, as far as I know. Believe me, there was no shortage of time and resources, the sisterhood spend, trying to bring back its glory. As far as scrying goes, its useless. But its connection to the 'noosphere' never faded. Its that connection, that Madam Vehmeth made use, and reverse-engineered to the nest of her ability, to create this mythical Swefnston for your General."

"You mean, like applying the principles of a cart-wheel, to build a pulley.?"

"Not a perfect analogy, but it works.. At least that's what I figured, from the mad ramblings of Madam Vehmeth. No one will admit it to her face, but rationale isn't hr strong-suit. She inhabits a world of visions and callings, alongside her sisterhood. But in that world, the spells.. What we call dark magic.. To her ilk, its as real as the weight of the box you are holding."

As he finished saying so, Soren noticed a hint of smirk, out the corner of the commander's worried lip, an unmindful micro-expression slip-up. You rotten bastard! This was no novice, frailing with stage-fright about his own plan. This was an act, all of him, an act. Soren recalled what all he had just admitted. Nothing substantial, nothing he would lose sleep over. But now this man, this Rian, or whatever his real name is.. Now he had a far better understanding of Soren, his loyalties, his relationship with Vehmeth, with his King, his opposition to the factions of Ergoth, as expressed in his words and actions.

He read me straight up. And I haven't the slightest clue, of what's truly beyond his facade. No wonder the General chose him. You sly one, I'm impressed.

They both stood up, and bowed to each other. That sinister grin returned to Rian, as soon as Soren left the chamber. Time was ripe, to check the progress in the surveillance pod.

Tough luck, Soren. You are good, for an orcan. I see through you.

As always, I see it.

I see it all.

**

*

"Eiieeeeeeehh!! Help! HELP!!"

"Aunt Este, its here, its here!!"

Princess Estrella sauntered into the garden, with a playful mock-concern on her face, at the two mischeifs standing upon the ornate patio bench. The pre-teen Vera was screeching at the top of her lungs, worrying the little Nora to the verge of tears. She ran up and hugged the kids, patting their backs pacifying.

"It's alright sweetie, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Sp.. spud.r.. bite me arm.." Little Nora said through quick sniveling breaths.

"Spider! Spider..! It jumped on to her clothes!!"

Vera proclaimed all excited, still jumping up and down. Estrella sat them both down by the sides, stroking the hair, as the little one calmed herself. She examined both arms, and thankfully there was no bite. The poor terrified child had been exaggerating a bit. Just like she remembered their mother, her twin sister and now Queen Esmeralda to do. Over-simplistic, and over-dramatic. A creature of passion, and very little forethought. Estrella asked, in a maternal tone.

"And where's this monster? This evil spider that frightened my little niece.??"

"Thu.. there.."

The little one pointed to the plant on her right, her hug across Este tightening. Veramour screeched and hid behind her aunt as well, peeking out to watch the creature.

"What, this little guy?"

Estrella giggled and leaned over, her right hand extending over to the little jumping spider, which was smaller than a half inch. The little guy poked her finger tip gently, and she signaled her nieces to not screech. The spider hoped on to the finger and Estrella carefully moved it closer, so children can observe.

"See, it's no monster. It's a little friendly pet."

"I don't like pets!!"

Nora pouted her lips in dismay, hugging on tighter, squinting eyebrows.

"It'll get Big, and SCARY! Kill it, kill it..!!"

Veramour screeched from behind, clearly more excited than afraid.

"Don't screech and scream, Vera! You aren't mere nobility. You are a Princess. Don't act like common folk. Look at your sister."

Veramor didn't like her aunt's taunt.

"Well, at least I didn't cry. And Nora didn't screech, because she was scared stiff."

"Was not. Were you my little lilly..? You afraid of this little guy?"

Estrella asked the still scared kid, as Vera ran of chasing a butterfly. Little Nora nodded yes, as Estrella gave a consoling peck, the spider still resting in her other hand.

"It's alright to be afraid, okay. But you are a Princess. You are to be a Queen one day. And a proper princess never screeches, like a silly little frog. Creee.. creeee.. Like your silly sister Vera. Is my Nora silly??"

Rubbing off her tears, Nora said, her words still a jumble.

"I don.. waantu.. be Pinsuss..!"

"Okay! What d'you want to be then?!"

"Ima.. I waan to be. Kweenn.."

"You want to be Queen. But Queens can't be crying and screeching, forget screaming.. And Queens can't be frightened."

As she said lovingly, Estrella neared her right hand to the little Princess. Nora wasn't hugging tighter any longer. She said.

"But.. you said.. afraid is alright."

"Oh, you smart one!"

Estrella patted her hair, thanking lords for not gifting her the mother's brain. She said smiling.

1...45678...15