Queendom 08: Poppetry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence was turning too hard to bare. Thankfully Bella broke it.

"That'll be all for tonight, gents. Read up your files, know your duties. If you don't return the ring by morning, it means you are in. No backing out. And Tabitha, you know what to do. Do not be late."

Still struggling to shake of the feeling, Elanor rose up to join her approaching Mistress. As their gaze leveled, Hoyt confirmed her fears, in a low coarse voice soaked in conviction and malice.

"I know exactly what you are, decoy. And I promise, to treat you right."

As the two women disappeared into the darkness beyond the pillars, Hoyt stood there, his eyes still glowing. The two men were still sitting back at the table in disbelief. This surely was a lot to swallow. Tabitha had already left.

Even though she played along in silence, Elanor couldn't see how the past hour hadn't made things worse. How it would be of any help to subject oneself to multiple dominants, instead of the consenting one. Even if it never strayed from the altercations to her contract, these new developments only made her more vulnerable. How is she to preserve the honor of her throne, when any of the four could demand her subservience at any time, not to mention any place, thanks to the Cross of Absheil! What spin could Bella possibly put on it, to justify this.? And why bring in that new young one to the fold?? Hoyt, the only one who had witnessed true humiliation in my eyes. The witnessed to the lowest point of my honor. The very remainder of that horrible night. Her mind teemed with questions and confusion. The Queen needed answers. Some clarity, at least.

"Mistress, if I may..?"

"Not now Poppet. We must leave immediately, if we are to make it on time."

"Make it?! To what?"

"Your task, Demura.. What, you thought this was it?!"

**

*

A small horse wagon made its way past the thick mists, through the narrow vista of trees that had grown around to accomodate for the passing carts. The dirt road was a bit bumpy, but that not enough to wake the Queen. The coachman didn't care much for comfort, as he was short on time, and had no clue the sole passenger was the true-ruling monarch. The Head of Households was clear with her instructions, and his priorities were clear, prime among which was speed.

They had ridden past the Capitol gates over an hour ago. Elanor had a thousand questions. From the dramatic shift in geography, it was clear they were headed Eastwards. But it wasn't a route the she had been familiar with. She tried looking out for signs, as her mind dwelled on the new developments, and fell asleep along the way.

The Queen was happy about having some resolution about Jokshun. She saw it in his eyes, how clueless he was about his favorite bar-dancer, though she wished had it unfolded differently. With her not dressed down in a simple translucent shist, for instance. And why was it necessary to include the rest, I thought this was about proving Jokshun's innocence, more like blissful ignorance. Tabitha, Jezeb, not to mention that young kid, the only one to witness true-desperation in my eyes. Add to it, the absurdity of the new set of restrictions, well potential trip wires, within her Castle, within her own court even, with the addition of the four so called 'handlers', on the other. The Queen was no stranger to last moment surprises, but she never expected her friend to side with fate this time.

Even now.. She didn't know where she was headed. What awaited her there. Not even what was expected of her. SHe was told the task will find her at the right time, but she didn't even know what that meant. And no, she wasn't like Jokshun, ignorance was no bliss to her. Though she missed him, instead of the log-head who had been riding now. There was an unspoken trust, a comfort, knowing he took the reins. Knowing deep down, Jokshun would get her safely, regardless the destination.

Her biggest point of contention still.. Bella's indecisivness, and apparent fear.

What happened to the Horse Whisperer of unwavering command? What's with all these new urge to delegarte each and everything? Ishikawa I understand, but had she truly thought it through? How is bringing in more people a good idea, especially in safe-guarding something so scandalous? Like, bringing in Vlazid and Jezeb to form a personal guard unit wasn't enough. Oh God! My guardsmen. I don't hear their horses. Did she actually send me off alone, with an untrained coachman.?! No, they must be behind.Bella is not that reckless. Is she?

It wasn't just the guardsmen, Bella herself restrained from going with the Queen. It wasn't Elanor's first time going at it alone. But her last experiment did end up in more trouble than good. But when it did, it sure felt great.! There was something about that outing, the lack of any safety concern, that was freeing, in an absolute sense. I thought telling it all to Bella would inspire her to escalate. Again what's with Bella, this time around? Her words lack confidence, she can't look me in the eyes straight, not for long, not even when playing the roles, and all her interactions are awfully formal. She sticks to honorifics, even in private, and there's that fidgetting. The way her pupils fidget, at the odd times their gazes lock. Like a frozen rabbit.

The fear in it. The fear of failure? Or that of anger? That infamous unbridled anger of mine.

Is that why she pulls her punches? Do I teriffy her?!

I'm not sure.

Elanor didn't know how one could sleep, when mind is teeming with so many questions. But somehow, amidst it all, she drifted off. Like she had somehow mastered finding peace among stress, comfort in chaos. Her body relaxed, releasing her mind to dreams.

It lasted all but a moment. And it felt serene.

A sudden jerk of the wagon woke the Queen. Rubbing her eyes, she out peeked through the side curtain, as the carriage came to a halt. She could see, upon the corner of a gate-pillar, a guardian statue. Well, it was the statue of a sphynx, lioness, with human features from waist-up. But the very-suggestive unlady-like manner she presented her ripe bosoms, made it clear, the guarding was the last thiung in her mind. No one would have dared display such a sculpture in the thick of the Capitol, but out here in the middle of nowhere, it almost seemed at home.

Two guardmen slowly opened the iron swing-gate wide open for the wagon to pass. The peephole upfront slid open, and an envelope was dropped to her side. Her eyes still taking in the surrounding, as much as she could, given the misty darkness, she picked up the envelope.

Must be my instructions? Just give it to me straight, Bella. Just the task, no more riddles.

The estate seemed to be vast, ornate lamp-posts lighting up the cobbled pavement forward. Look outside Nora! For something that might clue you in on the location. You have been far and wide in Wolkenshire. How come you can't tell this place? Elanor looked behind though the window, her head hanging out against the breeze, as the men closed the heavy gate. Each pushing the protruding semi-sculpture forming part of the ornate gate, closing it slowly. From the lamp-light, she could make out the the large letters the cast out of iron, on each gate.

. .B. .F. .

Elanor felt funny, thinking that the way the gate what shaped, and how the guards closed it, the round protutions they were pushing almost formed two ful breasts at the centre. Get a grip, Nora! The task hadn't been revealed, and your mind is already down the gutter?!

Ripping the envelope seal, she noticed a rock-signage pass by the window, the large marble letters on which read..

Welcome to

BREASTFIELD MANOR

So I wasn't off by much. Those were breast-forms sculpted onto the gate. Hmm.. Is that a fetish thing? Must be some special degenerate tonight, a friend of Ishikawa perhaps, to so confidently advertise one's perversions. What must be in store for me, I wonder?!

Unfolding the letter inside, she couldn't help but giggle.

And what a funny family name. Breastfield, ha ha..! Like an unfortunate typo..

Why does that ring a bell?