Queendom 08: Poppetry

Story Info
Queen must endure ropes, pegs, flogging.. And her fears.
48.7k words
4.76
9.5k
13

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'd suggest taking a break around pages 6-8, if you find it too long. This chapter took a lot longer than usual to materialize. But it helped reveal to me the strenghts and flaws in my writing, more than I was expecting. It is recommended to read the previous chapters of this story, to better understand the storyline and characters. The tension between the players works the best if you know the characters and their progressions well. It starts slow, but gets going pretty quickly. Here is a quick remainder of the story so far.

To recapitulate..

Queen Elanor of Wolkernshire, the Great Chaste, is having a hard time keeping a level head, navigating the daily politics and policies of her court, while mourning the unexpected demise of her true love, King Barthomius. Advised by the High Priest, she employs Bellatrix of Agrafena, a promising horse trainer. Bellatrix correctly identifies the key to the royal dilemma, but it involves manipulating the Queen's bodily cravings, primarily the sexual kind.

To avoid suspicion, Bellatrix is given the official title of 'Head of Households', a powerful position in its own right. Bella starts treating the 'condition' in secrecy, without violating the Queen's chastity, nor risking any exposure that would seriously impede her ability to function as the true ruling monarch. But the sheer sexual nature of the tasks waking up her inner dormant cravings, an untameable beast of true deviancy, was something no one expected.

Like any relationship, ironing out the kinks can be tedious. With things getting unpredictable and pressure mounting with each subsequent task, there came a hiatus between the two. During which Bellatrix learned things from the Queen's perspective, and the Quean realized, how inseperably entwined their fates really are.

***

**

*

Soren waited patiently as the middle-aged stout woman examined the amulet, the marker proving his business in her establishment. Heavensworth Manor, the infamous official brothel in Wolkenshire. The woman before, the mononymous Madam, had an undeniable alpha presence. It wasn't Soren's first outing to the lands of men, especially disguised as one. Any other orc would have failed to pass for human. But the same inferior physical attributes that plagued his sub-tribe, makinng an outcast amongst the beastial giants, not to mention his near-albino complexion, a source of constant mockery and bullying growing up, turned to be his greatest asset in these recent clandestine outings. Although he preferred traveling alongside the gypsy circus. Men had no reason to doubt the place of whatever they could compartmentalize as a freak of nature, be it a drawf, or a captured orc, within the confines of a circus tent. But out here, on his own, the very life was at risk, if he were to be discovered.

He was Soren the Dark, after all. The finest offspring of the greens of mother Yevelsha. The devout servant of the Great Orc King Bathzurg, and emissary to the Great witch Vehmeth. The most adept spy of his kin.

Madam continued to shoot his way glares of suspicion, but he had no fear. After all he was standing in the grounds of the oldest brothel in Wolkenshire, with the finest beauties known to man, aged right for plucking, dallying around scantily clad, giggling, wooing potential customers their way. Even the aging maiden right in front, a prime-specimen in her days, looked up for the task. Besides, he respected the persistent suspicion in her eyes. It was no blind discrimination. But a look of caution, that had allied with her all life, guiding through the gutters of sex-work that consumed most of her naively carefree sisters.

Finally she returned the amulet, and instructed a young lass to guide him into an inner chamber. Walking past the girls, Soren had to stop, as a queue marched past them.

"What?! Are those really..?"

Soren asked the girl, exclaimed, staring at the line of a dozen maids that silently passed by, covered head-to toe, in all-black habit, except for the eyes. Their discipline a stark contrast against the suggestive gait of the harem girls.

"Nuns? Yes, they are, sir.." Her eyes twinkled as she continued.

"We get these visits from the clergy, once every week, on less busy days. Maidens of God, following directive from the High Priest himself. Apparently most of us aren't beyond saving. Condescending bitches, I'd say.! With a bunch of closet-dykes hiding among the sheep. They perform prayers, offer counseling, hoping to guide us wenches back to righteous path."

Soren's voice still had a hint of disbelief. Who in the right mind would send abstainers to a whore-house. That too women, holy-women, at a age when their whole body screams at them to breed and be fruitful. He couldn't take his eyes off, as the nuns turned right, and disappeared around the corner. Well, all except the last two. Who turned leftwards, and walked swiftly into the corridor. That's odd..

"Righteous path, huh?! Does it work?"

"At times, sir.. Mostly old-timers, the kind that gets passed-up, even cheap. Madam thinks its good for the morale."

"Morale.?!" Soren couldn't help the sarcasm.

"You know, something to balance out.. So we don't grow bored and forgetful, of what truly drove us here in the first place. Also, its an out for the feeble-minded, yes there are a few, now and then. The kind that can't outgrow the sin. Sin, right?! Hehe.."

Trying to build a rapport, he asked smirking.

"What about the other way? Does a nun ever get a 'revelation'? Tempted enough to stay back, I mean?"

"What do you think?"

There was that twinkle again, in her eyes.

The girl looked thin as a twig, her eyes, near-sinfully innocent. But the way her rear swayed, well aware of the gazes from around, Soren had no doubt. This one loves it here. What did she say her name was? Blair! Hmm.. Maybe we'll meet later, Blair, once my business is done. Even with the cultural differences, he couldn't deny the allure of the prime human flesh, a charm too hard to resist, even to an orc. Speaking of which, Soren still struggled to rationalize, what he had witnessed, weeks before. The sight that had made him an instant believer, of the Great Vehmeth. Not to mention, the revered witch's interpretation of the prophecy. The legendary Orcan prophecy, passed from the old worlds.

It was impossible to be of sound mind, and stay skeptical, once the truth confronts. Standing in the moonlit corner of the most ill-reputed alleyway in Wolkenshire, drenched in rain, the blissful tears of Yevelsha, he witnessed it. Like in a vision, a dream. In her absolute fertile prime, the famed Queen Chaste herself.!

It was a sight one simply couldn't unsee, not that one would wish to. Making out of the spy, a true-believer. And now he can't help but go to any length, to see it to fruition, the prophecy. For the Great witch Vehmeth. For the Imperius King Bathzurg, the Great Orc. And the vessel of all his future kin..

The Great Orc Queen, herself.!

All Hail.!!

***

**

*

New Rules

A week earlier. In the inner court of Wolkenshire.

"Any word from your man, Bella?"

Elanor asked, making no effort to hide her concerned look. It's been eleven days since the Jokshun-incident, and the Queen had no clear picture yet, of how she ended up fellating her trusted coachman in a dingy glory-hole. The thought of the knighthood ring adorning his middle-finger, the same one that had been warmed and polished by spittle and froth, in her very rear hole, remained every bit disturbing an imagery still, as it did the night in question. She had since gave up its resolution to the only one she trusts. The lady asked for a week's patience.

Bella was right on top of it. After all, this was her shot at redemption, a chance to right every wrong that had occurred between the pair, regardless where the blame lied. The very next day, she had assigned Jokshun with a new duty. As driver to the Earl of Bermonte, a royal emissary, on his way to invite the dignified noblemen, for the Harmony Covenant due for next month. This wasn't the first choice, she would've much rather had a cold military interrogation. But the Queen was adamant, no harm was to come the poor driver's way. So instead, Bella set-up an additional errand-boy, to travel and lodge alongside Jokshun. This was Finoch, a skilled and trusted spy of the Imperial Espionage, a recommendation from General Scarlin.

Of course, Scarlin had no clue of the purpose, but he decided not to pass up the chance to befriend the new Head of Households. Finoch's methods were human-focused, gaining trust and extracting secrets through social-engineering. Even though the exact truth of the situation couldn't be milked out, he was the next best thing available. His latest detailed report provided the much needed relief to Bella.

In the report, Finoch underlined his admiration to the coachman's sense of duty, mentioning the member of the royal family as just 'his client', and not divulging any further, regardless how intoxicated they got. Although Jokshun had talked about a bar-dancer named Demira, or Damura, he stayed respectful of her mentions for the most part, despite going into colorful details of his exploits. His conclusion, the guy has a deep sense of loyalty towards the crown. And all he knows of this 'Demira' character is she works at the 'Desert Rose', and may have practiced under Lady Adriana in the Ormangrad Estate, where she seemed to have engaged in some pretty unladylike behavior. Obviously, Finoch had no idea who Demira was in the first place.

Even though Jokshun admitted to visiting the estate on official business, he repeatedly specified, it was representatives of the Crown, that he drove there, to meet the Lord. Nowhere did he divulge about the identity of these representatives, and there was not one mention of the Great Chaste. He almost seemed too protective of his Queen, even for a bumbling simpleton. Finoch ended his report with his usual disclaimer, that his inferences shouldn't be taken for conclusivity. Finoch needed more time.

Bella was unsure of what to make of it, regardless the positive notes. The Queen said.

"If you are going for comforting, the silence isn't helping. What's the matter? Did he suspect anything? Or is it beyond suspicion now??"

"My Queen, I'm afraid it's not that simple. There's a limit to prying, without raising suspicions oneself. And from all his records, Finoch is the man for the job. But somethings are just beyond manipulation. There is a limit to peering into someone's true intentions."

"I read the report too, Bella. I'm asking your take on it.. You had met Jokshun, prior to sending him off. What's your read.? Coupled with the spy's report, of course.."

What's my read? Bella had none. She was too caught up in the guilt of failing her Queen, and the chain-reaction that resulted in the latest debacle, that she failed to read him proper at the time. That's why she send an expert spy, in the first place. Bella replied.

"I think he's harmless. A soul too good for his own good. I think he doesn't just respect, but outright worships you, Her Highness. I suspect such devotion may have blinded him almost, had he seen you up-close, to put two and two together. I went back to Jokshun's file. The act of bravery that awarded him the Knighthood of Valor.. Well, its bordering on foolhardiness, he almost got killed. So I'm pretty confident in pegging him for a simpleton. Yet.."

"Go on.." Elanor listened on, her fingers clutched by her chest.

"Malevolence isn't beyond a simpleton. There's still a chance, of him playing the idiot. The knowledge that could help blackmail the ruling monarch herself.. Its lure is hard to resist, capable of warping the purest of souls. Yet, only a fool would ignore the dangers in starting off rumors about the royalty, regardless the validity of such claims. Especially with our luck, my Queen, it'd be unwise to let him be. I know Her Majesty was strict about avoiding the more stringent methods... But if he is an actual witness, his mere existence jeopardizes the Imperial sanctity. I'm afraid I'll have to inform the.."

Elanor walked away shaking her head in disagreement.

"We are not going down that path, Bella.! What's next, pull off his tongue? Gouge out the eye balls, afterwards?? I know you are bound, by the obligations that comes with the title of Head of Households, and I appreciate you stepping up. But this.. This is we who messed up.. No, this is my mess-up. I'm not having a loyal servant pay for my mistakes. Not... Not on such unsure grounds.. Give me some good news, Bella."

Bella saw in her eyes the anxiety brimming. Elanor had her own responsibilities, in upholding the honor of Wolkenshire, in eradicating whatever risked sullying its good name, foreign or domestic. As much as she wanted to save the poor guy, the Queen too was a slave, to rules and circumstances. She'll have some hard choices to make, if things didn't clear up quickly. If she valued a clear conscience, that is. Bella replied.

"Well, it's your decision my Queen. We all answer to you, after all. I have something in mind, something truly conclusive. Something that'll let you assess him yourself. It'll have to wait till he returns, and I was trying to avoid further embarrassment, in case it backfires, but.. I understand how important it is to you, not shifting the blame. I'll make arrangement at the earliest. But for now, we must discuss the new rules, the new schedule. The revised contract."

Even vague and unsure, there was something in Bella's voice that instantly lifted her spirits. She had found a way out, the Queen was sure. They continued on to the new rules of conduct, especially the major changes in their arrangement. Bella had spend nights re-working the steps involved, ensuring it didn't interfere with the royal schedule, tailoring it for extreme efficiency at the same time. She found earlier on, that a monthly event was far more safer, and effective, considering the anticipation such scheduling could help build up in Elanor, organically.

The first three days of the month solely relies on the Queen. She'll have to delve deep into her desires, and find a specific personal erotic trigger. Be it a glimpse from a recent dream, the crux of her steamiest memory with Bard, even a curiosity of sorts from her developing years. If it's too vague or abstract, Bella will help her pin-point the trigger. It could be something she loved, or absolutely despised at the moment. Not too unlike the thought of swallowing a man's genitals, with the initial repulsion it bubbled up in her. According to Bella, if its something she had avoided, all the better. Once the Queen decides the 'sexual trigger', the real work begins.

Bella will arrange for separate training sessions throughout the month, probably every other Saturday. These sessions are merely preparatory, for the actual task, which Bella had designed to play into all the fears associated with the trigger, and much more. Giving Her Highness minor boosts of bliss each weekend, without losing herself totally to pleasure, while gradually building her resilience, to be tested against the demands of the final task. This meant Bella would have time to properly design and secure all aspects of the main task, and for the Queen to practice, pushing herself beyond satiation.

The new rules doesn't require Elanor address Bella as Mistress. But anytime she's disguised in a persona, like Demura, or any other they create from now on, she must address Bella as Mistress. The consent for the same is affirmed any time Elanor answers to any name other than her own, or any of her official titles. Her safe word in such cases will be 'Help' or any of it's variations, followed by comfirmation. Which means a wrongful utterance of either could earn her a punishment, outside of the schedule. The new contract also grants Bellatrix power to outsource her responsibilities as she sees fit, whether the third party is aware of the contract or not. And the Queen must follow through, especially with regards to the rules of nomenclature. Bella isn't required to disclose details of the task, only to prepare Elanor for it.

Elanor was keenly aware of the parts of the contract, like the punishments and nomenclature, that were left purposefully vague. And having to call her Mistress, even for just four days a month, was a irritating. But she couldn't complain this time. For one, it was her own idea. Elanor insisted that the terms specified her addressing Bella as Mistress during the tasks. Ther Quuen knew by then, for this is to work, she must submit herself to the demands of the tasks, including the power-reversal beginning at their very names. Besides there was no one she trusted with her life, her dignity, more than the Horse Whisperer. It also helped that them finding each other again ringed very close to the lines from the Holy Writ. Almost like a prophecy.

Mere trust wasn't what made her act so, but something deeper. Something akin to faith. Elanor now had a newfound faith in her confidant, whose path seemed to be bound to hers by fate. With all preliminary things covered, Bella moved on to the specifics.

"Any questions, Highness?"

Well, there's one in particular.

"Under Employer Responsibilites, in Clause 11e it says.."

"Let me check, Highness.. Hmm.. Oh, the freedom to customize. Yes, yes.. The employee can not demand any temporary, or permenant changes to the appearance, including but not limited to hair color, length, body markings, etc, without complete consent. The employer may choose to customize her own appearances anyway she finds appropriate, for experimentation or concealment of identity, so long as she changes are temporary. This does not apply to her long hair, over permenant body markings. What about it, Highness?"

"Well.."

What about it?! The whole thing is extremely vague, and purposefully convoluted, not to mention questionably legal. Elanor calmed her breath not wanting to rant at Bellatrix, considering they were just starting again.

"Are you sure, Bella? Of the legality of customizing appearances.?"

"Highness, I checked with Seat of Princely Conduct itself, not to mention two different legal scholars. The scalp hair is sacred, beyond grasp, to the Queen herself. You are expected to tend it well, and in cases of hairloss or illness, you are still required to keep the remaining hair, underneath the royal wig. Much like an unblemished skin, including decorative piercings, or tattoos. Even the Queen has no say over her body. Her lush hair, the symbol of the Kingdom's fecundity, and her spotless complexion, of the uncorruptible soul of Wolkenshire. These are matters of Imperial symbolism. But everything else, rides on the Queen's consent."

Elanor looked away as she mentioned spotless, suppressing an urge to carress underneath her breast, over the one reminder of that chaotic night. Old man Ridge, and his cursed tattoo. XIVLN.. Don't dwell on it, Nora..!

"But it does say, Bella. Anything goes, if I consent.. What is to say, the situation wouldn't require me to.."

"These are precuationary measures, my Queen. I'd have taken every possible step to make sure you are as protected as you wish, without reducing the effect of the task. Protecting your chastity, and your identity. The clause is to let you know, that you are free to take additional measures, if you lack confidence in me. One can't dictate trust, and I'm yet to earn mine completely, considering the hiatus. This is just to let you know, that I wont take offence, in any lack of confidence."

"Bella, I dont doubt.." Bella nodded, in understanding.