Queendom 07: Swordsmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!" Elanor noticed he wasn't looking at her face anymore.

"It's a secret container.! Just twist and open, that simple. I remember your bush growing, nice and thick. It's not to my liking. A bitch should stay shamelessly bare. Those are my terms. You up for it, still.?"

You men, and your filthy fetishes.. Elanor nodded.

Kazim couldn't avert his eyes, nor shake off his wonderment. There was a damp spot, right in the middle of the folds, of her white underclothing. The Queen didn't know how to respond. She expected him demanding a lot worse, but this. Then again, she'd be admitting to her days of moonlighting, even if she would never be going back to it ever. For the last time, she tried.

"I do not know this Demura you keep referring to.."

"Sure sweetums.." Kazian pulled his eyes away from the blotting loin-cloth, focusing directly on her eyes, through the grilled mask. It occurred to him then, she didn't look the same. Something was missing, the fire in her gaze. She almost seemed..

"Are you disappointed?! Good lord! What, you think I was going to force you into something right here? Girl, this is a Dojo. Where warriors are forged, second only to the battle-field. A place of worship for my kind. You think I'd desecrate it so recklessly..? I might look wild, but there are things even I hold sacred . I thought I was the pervert, but..."

"I never said any of those.." Elanor almost yelled back, fuming with frustration and shame.

"You want to spar, or not..?!"

"Fine...!" Squirmed the Queen, annoyed at his gaze, unaware of her soiled state. She never even listened to the terms, nor did she need to. These were amateurs, she knew from their moves.

They won by fluke, and trickery. They won't win. Not again.

He wont.!

**

*

Young Requina startled on her chair behind the counter, at the sound of the sliding door violently pushed aside. Before she could look, the person walked past like wind, not stopping to return the farewell bow to the receptionist as usual. Requina couldn't identify properly, the person was gone by the time she finished bowing. All that registered to her was the strange rattling sound with every step taken. And the quick-drying vague impression on the floor-mat below. Of a well-endowed wet left feet.

But that mask.. Was that Fourteen? Why was she coming from the dojo? I thought she went into the gardens, to meditate. Did she run into those wretched clowns, by chance? Could it be that, they sparred?

Oh God, did she lose? Did you get defeated? Almighty, did I do this to Fourteen? Did I, to Her Majesty..?! Requina stood there frozen, her worried eyes widened in wonder.

Elanor walked swiftly, not wanting to see the look on the enthusiastic girl. Whether it be of absolute admiration, or utter disappointment, the Queen knew she was in no shape to bear the crushing weight of it. All her anger concentrated on the right grip, her lightly calloused fingers digging into the bronze locket. The strange rattling noise from the hollow cylinder adding to her irritation. Its chain, the cheap thick black chord, dangling back and forth. But it wasn't like she could look Requina in the eyes, knowing what happened just a minute ago. Nor was this a good time for any explanations.

The Queen knew by now, further digging would do no good. Elanor struggled to clear her mind, trying to not think of the single straight line of discharge, dripping alongside her inner left-thigh. Not to mention her irrecoverably stained white loin-cloth. She couldn't even bother changing, she had to be out of there now. Thankfully Jokshun had arrived early, the carriage was right outside.

The thunder cracked again, making her look up. The moon had risen, visible barely through the clouds. She remembered the lines from the Holy writ.

'As the moon melts, showering you with bliss.. Soon you shall find your confidant.'

Getting in quick, Elanor shook her head. I seriously doubt Kazian would be anyone's confidant. And shower me in bliss..? Tonight? Let's see..

Peeling off the rest of the soaked gi, changing back to her spare cloth in the safety of the carriage, Elanor wondered. What went wrong here? This was one of the few good things remaining in her routine. This isn't how she wanted to leave this place. But Elanor knew beyond any doubt, this secret fencing sessions had come to an end. She'll train at the safety and comfort of the Royal arena from now on. Instructor Drubin will provide the guidance, like before. And if the sparring partners turn sub-standard..?

Well, I'll just have to live with it then. It's the mind I'm training, after all.

**

*

For the next two weeks Elanor stayed largely productive, though her staff sensed something off. The Queen didn't seem to be her usual spirited self. They didn't know, her nights were getting harsher by each day. She'd waking up early, though not wanting to. Or stay up late snuggling the pillows, wait for sleep to finally grace. Her dark circles grew noticeable, that one day even the Archminister suggested they take a day off. Dreams were a thing of the past, with never getting enough sleep to ever dream up something even.

She'd wander the halls at night, hoping that tiring oneself would help. The guards and maids would watch in silence, wondering what's gotten into the Queen. Elanor was smart to realize it sooner, the last thing she wanted being rumors of Queen acting out of mind. She instructed Tabitha to significantly the staff, both security and help, past dusk. It surprised her, that the Queen insisted on having just one maiden next to her chamber. And for her to approach only if the Queen rings her bell.

Once while having dinner, reminiscing on things so far, Elanor suddenly realized she'd been leaning forward, and licking up the soup the whole time. Much like Bella had trained her, to eat like a pet would. Her cutlery intact at the sides. Thankfully no other maids were present. She didn't understand what made her do so. For sleep, she tried every trick known, short of sleeping in the nude. The temptation was too high, yet she didn't want to go down that path. She'd rather stay sleepless, than give in.

One such night, Elanor tried reading through Bella's letter. She struggled through the apology, conflicted still, and reached the second page. And to her surprise, Bella had predicted she'd experience similar difficulties. According to her, this was a kind of withdrawal symptom. And her suggestion, to at least keep the appointments with Lady Adriana. And visit Desert Rose, at least once every two weeks. Apparently she had arranged things with Sonja such that the Queen could perform, even if she went without Bella. Even with her face masked, Sonja would assist her, provided she shows the marker.

The marker..? Elanor remembered the small metal box that came with the letter. And the large copper medallion, that she once saw in it. That must be the marker mentioned here. Oh, how thoughtful of you, Bella! If only you were this thoughtful before.. Any way, I have no intention of returning there. I'm not giving in. Not to your tasks, nor my demons.. I'm pushing through!

Pushing through was way harder. Now for the third day, the Queen had to hide her dark circles with make-up. She wasn't particularly tired, though her discussions hadn't been fruitful lately. Now most nights she'd stroll through the garden, fighting the temptation to disrobe every time she was out of sight of a guard. Once, she stood by the fountain, reminiscing over the spot where she reprimanded Vlazid. Out of the blue she had an urge to pee, to rush into the bushes, to relieve right then and there. No, I'm not giving in. She walked back to her chamber.

Next night, the guard patrolling had changed, so garden was not an option. Elanor roamed the Castle instead, especially the less used corners. She wandered past the dining hall, the maids station, and guards quarters. And as she wandered, and wandered, and stopped somewhere, as her knees dropped and she relaxed on to the floor, unmindful.. There was something about this room, a presence, a scent, an ambience. It took some time surely, but for the Queen it was all but a blink. She didn't know where she was, in her vast castle, and there certainly weren't anyone guarding her restfulness. But after a long, long week, she had finally arrived at proper sleep. And surely she felt the fingers creep back from around, only in what seemed like a blink. Thick, rough, masculine grips, on her ankles, underneath her armpits... Pinching past her tum, cupping her chin, and more and more..

At last, I've arrived. Back in a dream, after so long..

Bard, my love.. She looked around, it wasn't him. None of them were. Just nameless, faceless beings, driven by lust. By a will to please.

No, wrong again. These are no strangers. I know them, each of them. Not by face, but scent.

His smell, his stench, to be precise. She had never felt it in her nose so strong. A lot damp, a lot stuffy, but yes. It's him. The one hugging me from behind, its Vlazid, I have no doubt. I could smell Jezeb too, but he's circling around, waiting for an opening maybe. As she rolled around in sleep, Elanor felt the lips against her, the stench from his mustache nuzzling into her. It's Tartor, and Itzel. What's going on here?

Elanor felt it now, this wasn't like her usual dreams. It felt a lot more visceral, a lot more.. Lucid. And all these stimulants, uncharacteristically real. Elanor felt the digits dig into her cheeks, forcing open her mouth, her tongue extending out in compliance. From the taste, she knew what just happened. This is Jezeb, the cretin finally made his way through. But it wasn't his pelvis as usual. And the Queen didn't understand why he made her lick his armpit, of all things. It was sour to taste, the salts burning into her senses, and the smell unbearable. Shaking her head, Elanor rolled back in to the comforting embrace of Bard. No, this wasn't Bard. It's Vlazid again..

As she felt her flesh passed around, from hand to hand, she couldn't find in them the one she craved. But it seems for now, her body got to sate it's cravings. Looking around, now se could see the men, all around, all nude and erect. Their breath hot, eyes intense with lust. Their hands stroking their massive members, almost in unison. It wasn't just her security staff, there were castle guards, servants and managerial staff, men she vaguely remembered seeing around. They were standing around in circle, like they were about to ejaculate on to her. And she wanted to know, as evidenced by the heat down under, and her well-parted lips, she craved for a taste.

It all felt weird, and strangely real. Was it really a dream, or some sort of vision?

She remembered being surrounded. By men, her men, all willing, loyal and virile. They kept on chanting, in devotion.

"All Hail Our Queen! Our Queen! Our Queen!"

She glimpsed a throne, made of skulls and bones.. And a smile, a loving familiar smile.. As the men chanted, there was an enormous bowl being filled. Filled to the brim, with what she's been waiting. A bowl full of fresh cum, and they kept on filling. No, it wasn't a bowl, it was a sphere. As the men kept chanting, the sphere began to rise. The chants quickened, as the men blurred into the background. Now all she saw was glowing greenish-grey eyes, staring right back from the darkness surrounding. Her men, their devoted chants continuing.

All Hail Our Queen! Our Queen! Our Queen!

All Hail Orc Queen! Orc Queen! Orc Queen!

She recalled looking up, at the glowing white bowl, hovering above. She remembered feeling her juices drip out of her nether, down the thighs. No it wasn't her juices, it felt more.. viscous. She remembered her palms covering her belly, almost instinctively.

She felt a kick. She felt fulfilled. She felt happy.

And she woke up.

Elanor rolled around in her blankets, all uniquely damp to touch, enjoying the restfulness of a proper sleep, in a long while. She had been awake for fifteen minutes or so, but chose to remain laying, her eyes refusing to open, blocking the sunlight seeping in from the sides with a palm. Her lips were still smiling. Like the old nights, where a dream would sate her cravings.

It felt like she had a dream, but she could hardly recall a thing. Well, she remembered flashes, which kept resurfacing in her mind. To sum up in a word, it was weird. Weird, because unlike her usual wet dreams, the pleasure seemed to be not the point. Yet the pleasure she felt surpassed any dream that had sated her lust yet.

Rubbing her eyes, Elanor finally got up. Looking around, realizing finally where she had wandered into last night, it all started making sense. Particularly the dream. She was in the back chamber, the royal laundry room. Not the imperial section, but the guards laundry. She had been rolling around in the dirty linen, of all men she could tell by mere musk, and then some. And she had been sleeping in the nude. When did I even disrobe? Looking around she spotted her clothes, all dropped one by one, as she had made her way in.

God no! What time is it?

Elanor jumped up, thanking heavens for not letting any enthusiastic maids stroll down this way. She quickly got in to the shift, and then her silk robe. As she adjusted the gown, walking quickly out of the laundry chamber, past the staff resting rooms, to the nearest secret passage, Elanor reflected on the dream.

There was the throne, though it looked nothing Wolkenshirian, nor like any thrones she had seen. It looked strangely feral, quite raw and wild. And a bit demonically inhumane. Was it made of bones..? I can't remember.

She remembered the chants, reverberating in the corridors, amongst the hordes of men. All hail and all. Strangely at times it sounded like.. No, that can't be. I must have misheard.

And Bard! She remembered glimpsing him. She could spot that smile anywhere. Standing behind the throne, or..? Its all a blur.

The bowl.! That immaculate spherical bowl, crystal clear and filled to the brim with.. Well, she can't be sure, but it looked like, smelt somewhat... And even the way it dripped alongside.. How many men would it take, to fill up so.. Don't dwell on it, Nora. Just don't. Ignore, its just a dream..

Was it? It felt real, so real in fact.. yet so vibrantly strange.. Especially the way it hovered right above. Far, far above.. Looking like a ball. Like a seance ball. A crystal orbuculum, bright and beaming. As the divine white syrup dripped down alongside, in thick ropes. Like melting..

And she remembered it again, the verses from the Holy writ.

"Walk along the dark corridors gallantly, as the moon melts, showering you with bliss. Soon you shall find your confidant.."

Elanor shook her head smiling, wondering why even her divinations were soaked in perversions.

Oh, Lady Fate! That's one weird way for the moon to melt. And when do I get to meet my..

Turning the corner in a vivacious walk, the Queen's gaze locked on to the one walking in, at the very end of the corridor. Just as she finished her thought. ..Confidant! I never got to meet my confidant. Elanor nodded at the person, as she bowed down in custom. It was Bella. A smile graced the Queen's face unbeknownst, her friend was back after all. Lady Agrafena had resumed her duty, as the Head of Households, for now. Elanor wanted to rush in, and talk. To welcome with open arms. But it occurred to her.

No, I'm not ready for this.. Not yet.

Elanor turned to her right, and walked swiftly, to the secret passage. Why was she in so early..?!

And no! Sorry Lady Fate, but no. That's Bella, my employee. For sure, not my confidant. Just a coincidence, if anything.

**

*

The next three days were the most productive ones she had in the last two months. Even the ministers were amazed by the way the Queen turned tides, especially with the herdsmen tribes protest. Elanor felt like she was aligned to the universe, her actions in absolute flow, the staff rejoicing at the Queen being back in full spirit. But at what cost? It troubled her still, that the root of this new-found clarity was still a very disturbing wet dream. One she had while being swaddled in the sweat-stained tunics of her guardsmen. Where they passed her around like a party-whore, stirring the most sinful thoughts in her mind. Yet, the results spoke for themselves.

The sudden lightness also helped her re-think her approach towards Bellatrix. Now, she still remained largely distant from the Head of Households, interacting strictly on official capacity, but her ego had healed a lot. Especially after reading her letter. For now, Elanor settled for jolting down her thoughts, a personal note, rather than talking face to face. Knowing the existence of the copper medallion, her marker for Desert Rose, surely made her reconsider. But Elanor still didn't want to go down prior paths. The temptation was high, but she managed to spend the night in her chamber. She slept soundly, though dreams stayed away. Even with Bard's old robes beside.

The next two days however, things began to return, the productivity and enthusiasm taking a waxing slowly. With mild dark circles re-appearing by Saturday morning, the Queen realized she was right back in the dilemma. May be Bella was right. May be, stopping cold turkey isn't the right approach. Yet, it didn't feel right, approaching Bella.

Watching the setting sun from her balcony, Elanor noticed the dark clouds forming above. It has been thundering for weeks now. But the rain seemed too shy to grace Wolkenshire. Right at the brink, yet unwilling. Much like her. Elanor realized that her mind was very much divided. The part that wanted to stay chaste. And the part, the untameable beast, that she had managed to free, with the help of the Horse Whisperer. And now it was only a matter of time, before the beast took the reins. Elanor remembered her humiliating encounter with that honorless swordsman. The way her beast took over her judgement, the way her body gave in, as his sweet scent pierced into her nostrils. Sweet scent, Nora..?!

What if I try going in once, be the Mistress of my own cravings? You don't want a mind divided against oneself. Then again.. Who says it has to be divided?

Elanor spelled out what has been in the back of her mind, the last two days, as her fingers toyed with the medallion. Her entry marker to the seedy bar. Who knows, may be it takes a Queen to tame the beast in me. All this while, I've been delegating that responsibility to Bella. May be I should have tried controlling it myself. Not controlling.. Channeling, may be..

As her mind toyed with the suggestion, her body had already started on its own path. Her hand went into her table drawers, and took out strange long bronze cylinder. The one with a black chord tied to it. And it ringed in her ears, his lustful taunt.

"I like the idea of you prancing around those drunks, with not even a fur to cover your shame. I'd like to see, all the hair that would've given you some comfort, dangling between your tits, safely in my personal bronze bell. I'd very much like, if you kept your word, and wore my lucky-charm, in your every outing as Lady Demura.."

Kazian, you spineless cretin..! Elanor said, walking into her washroom. Well, you gave your word, Nora. A rule is a rule. As she felt the cold of the scissor-blade, a smile graced her face out of nowhere. And she said to her reflection, with a hint of seduction in her voice.

1...45678...12