Queendom 07: Swordsmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept discussing the matter for a few more minutes.

As Grinwald's carriage moved on, Elanor pulled the hood over her head. Nodding to the cart by the end of the street, her security team trailing her the whole while, she walked past the gates. She wasn't so reckless as to ignore safety, and walk out alone. Unlike her private escapades, she wanted everything by protocol, from now on. She had carried with her in her satchel, the custom-made combat-ready fencing helmet, the one with a lock. Elanor didn't particularly enjoy having to hide her identity. Thanks to her prior outings, staying anonymous came with a sense of sinfulness, especially in broad daylight. There was a sudden crack of thunder. Glancing up, Elanor thought, her brow raised.

'Is it going to rain? Too early for moon though, right Yenizka..?!'

Even so, these training sessions had become the best part of her week lately. Instructor Drubin had arranged for advanced combat training in afternoons, on alternating days. Her cover-story stated that she was a fencing prodigy of noble-birth, here for advanced training. She didn't know the details, other than she'll be only referred to as Fourteen. Since the students were expected to stay in full gear, when practicing, there was no reason for anyone else to see the Queen's face, especially with her custom-made double-grilled helmet.

Walking up to the young lady behind the desk, of what resembled a reception area, the Queen said in a deeper voice, adjusting the cowl to cover her face.

"I had an appointment with Instructor Drubin, for a private session. I'm registered by the name fourteen."

"Fourteen! Oh, how good to see you..!" The young lady responded quite animatedly. The Queen had grown quite fond of her expressiveness, especially the look of immense admiration in her eyes. She was the youngest child of Drubin, Miss Requina, an excellent swordsmaid in her own right, assisting her father with dojo administrations, and teaching young kids on weekends. She was always extremely happy to see the Queen, known to her only as Fourteen. It amazed Elanor, that even with the hardcore trainings, how Requina had preserved that child-like innocence and enthusiasm in her eyes. She said.

"There's has been a unfortunate development. Master had arranged for a pair of young mercenaries in peregrination. I'm not surprised, since you had defeated all other sparring partners till now. Quite infamous, these ones though, for their unsavory tactics.. Well, I'm sure they'll be no contest for you. But he had been called away this morning, Master Drubin. The Citizen Guard has been deployed. I don't know if you've heard, but there were protests by the west-side, and it might turn violent."

Great! Why didn't I think of it.?! Elanor felt like an idiot. She had ordered for the deployment of Citizen Guards just that morning. Of course, Drubin had been pulled. He's not just a retired veteran, he was a prime commander. The Queen contemplated leaving. But her body ached for the pain, her mind for the strain, of rigorous training. This was the only activity that helped center her, since the Diplomatic Meet fiasco.

Young Requina continued.

"Well, you can finish the usual warm-up, and hone your skills on the wooden dummy. He suggested some solo practice would do you good. Practice the strikes to perfection, especially the Southern Swipe from last session. Your foot-work could be improved. I apologize for the inconvenience, we can also arrange to reschedule free of charge."

"It's alright. I can manage on my own." The Queen confirmed. It would take a while for Jokshun to come pick her anyway.

"Fourteen.. I must advise you keep to yourself, since you are going in unsupervised. If you need any help, just ring the bell, as usual. I'll be right there. Students are scarce, since its a weekday. We'll probably close down early. You'll have to stick to the inner dojo, as it's likely to rain soon."

The young girl bowed, her smile still infectious.

The Queen walked past a few students. All extremely polite, stopping to bow in respect, as she bowed back. There were no Queens nor subjects in these premises. Only willing students. Absolute equals, regardless the ranks. Bowing to each other, and all to their one Master, The Commander of Seven Swords, Instructor Drubin. Elanor liked interacting with the young ones these last few weeks, especially the way they never treated her any different for being a female. Some of the older staff however didn't share the same views. For instance, Levin, the mute groundskeeper. Sure he followed suit as she bowed, but the smirk in his face, the look of pure contempt. If it were up to him, he'd have handed her the mop instead of a sword. Well, you can't reform everyone.

Thirty minutes into the dojo, Elanor was already covered in sweat, her mind feeling limitless. She kept on practicing the 'Southern Swipe' blow from the last session, nd it was much trickier than she'd anticipated. The dojo was mostly empty, with the final two students wrapping up their sparring session early. The Queen had noticed two new-faces sitting on floor, at the very edge of the other side. Must be my mercenary sparring-partners for today.! It's a shame Drubin had to go, I was looking forward to meeting my match. Well, some other day perhaps.

Repeating the blow the fifty second time, the Queen realized it wasn't a matter of speed, agility, even strength. What troubled her was the technique, particularly her stance. The Southern Swipe, required alternating between a low horse-stance to a high peacock-stance. And the requirements changed with the body-type. For it to work seamlessly, she should stand from a much lower position, without actually crouching. Meaning, her hips had to open up even further, to avail for the results she desired. More stretching, then.? I guess.

Innate of womankind, Elanor was acutely aware of the leering eyes focused on her ministrations, from the far end of the dojo. The fact that three of them were alone must have emboldened them. Sure, look all you want. No harm done. The Queen thought, unusually flirtatious for her. What irritated truly, was Instructor's codes. Drubin had gone over to the eastern lands, and much of his fencing style was heavily influenced by what he learned from there. Add to it, he was a stickler for traditional style. This meant bamboo swords, out-dated training suits and an indoor arena that was designed like an eastern dojo. Elanor did not enjoy the ridiculousness of swishing around a piece of wood, nor cutting into the defenseless wooden dummy.

And most of all, she hated the gi, the traditional training-wear. Especially the pants. For starters, it was ridiculously closer to a herdsmen's chaps, than any traditional leg-wear. Absolutely crotch-less. The groin had to be covered with the traditional long white tie-up loin cloth, with the black loin-guard attached atop. His rational made sense, that separating the crotch-piece and the legs provided for better mobility, especially with the advanced stances. And the hanging flaps from the belt helped serve as a skirt, covering it all up neatly. Still, it doesn't make it any less embarrassing, knowing the view it gave, especially her inner thighs. But that's a small price to pay, for a greater outcome. After all, it was only a few decades ago, when they were all wearing skirts to the battle field, both swordsmaids and men. Thankfully Drubin hadn't insisted on being that traditional. Initially she was afraid of malfunctioning, the chaps held together by just a few knots. But over multiple sessions these past weeks, she grew to trust the integrity of the outfit.

What she couldn't have accounted for, was the translucency of the coarse cloth. Or the spectacle she made, standing against the large shoji sliding door, with sunlight blasting through the latticework of the partition. The two men on the other side simply sat watching, the eldest of them, Kazan, with a surprised grin. It didn't go unnoticed by his younger partner, Birch. They gaze stayed on the Queen, as she stayed way longer into the widened horse-stance, the contours of her toned flesh beautifully contrasted against the light of the background. Even of those most intimate curves. Birch sighed.

"Such a fine specimen, eh Kazian?"

"Amen to that, Buch."

"Must be so hard for you, staying civil. You always had a thing for pelvic arch. Me, I'm more of a jugglers. If only she stood sideways, the light would have blessed me with those jugs. They looked huge though, well huge for a virgin. Even under the armor, you could sense."

"She's a virgin, you say?"

"It's the air she gives, you see. So Holier-than-thou, so prim and perfect. It's ironic, the devotion to purity is what ends up doing-in, such stuck-up broads to absolute slutdom. Then again, I don't know. A slut here, a ho there. You lose track of these things, of your judgement. I mean, what do we know of her anyway?"

"May be you don't.." Kazian said, patronizingly patting the short Birch's head.

"Oh, this again?! You cant be suggesting.."

"Well, it's about beauty, ain't it? That which calls on to you? You find beauty in faces. Well, you say jugs, but I know you by Buch. Sir Missionary for the young and wild.! Nothing gets your rocks off like staring back to their eyes, as they shudder back to your arms, making the lewdest faces.!"

"There he goes again.." Birch eased back to the wall, preparing himself for the lecture he must have heard a thousand times. His eyes still focused on the silhouette of the Queen. How long is she going to stay still? Kazian continued, his eyes squinting, drinking in the slightest tremble of the Queen's rear.

"I, my friend, find beauty in the feminine pelvis. It's shape, it's scent, its agility. And especially that sweet meeting point, where the curves of a girl's buns meet, right above her slit. The shape of it, oh man! The more I see, the more I fall in love. And I can tell, each one Buch. That's the thing of beauty for me."

"It's a shame then.." Birch replied. "That we don't get to fence with the primrose."

"You just wait, my friend. Just wait."

Elanor was at her absolute limit, doing the stretching exercise. To the untrained eye, nothing about it seemed impressive. She was simply standing with her feet spread wider than her shoulders, her knees bend, like sitting in an invisible chair, while her arms extended forward, and stayed suspended, keeping her spine erect at all times. Her breath-work remained slow, deep and steady.Her long bamboo sword was placed on her lap, balancing on her knees, such that the slightest movement could tip it off. The posture was nothing new to Elanor, nor difficult. She did similar movements, even in the Adriana's routine, her infamous butterfly flaps on the late-night performances at the Desert Rose. Why did I have to remind myself of such things, now..?! Elanor shook her head clear.

It wasn't the posture in itself that made it so difficult, but being forced to steel your mind, and enduring it for prolonged stretches, incrementally opening her hips further and further. Today was a personal best for the Queen, but she pushed through, knowing the stretch wasn't nearly sufficient. Perspiring like a pig, her joints began to tremble, her leg muscles absolutely fatigued, as her breath quickened. Sensing imminent collapse, with one tip of the bamboo sliding away, Elanor quickly grabbed the end, and pierced the sword to the mat, balancing herself on it, like a walking stick. As much as she wished to push further, she hated the idea of collapsing before two potential sparring mates. Standing back to her full height, the Queen heard claps approaching from behind. And now they choose to engage..?!

"Impressive..!! Absolutely impressive command over one's mind..! For a woman that is.."

"Right Kaz.. If only there was a mop fixed to the end of that bamboo. The picture would have been perfect. The dojo's getting dirty with all the sweat dripping. Here, try this."

Birch tossed the cleaning mop he was holding towards the Queen. Elanor was quick on her feet, side-stepped and swashed her bamboo sword, blocking the throw. In an instant the wet, stained cloth at the end of it got plastered on to the short man's face, knocking off his balance. Kazian snickered at his friend's idiocy, as Birch rolled around on the floor humiliated.

"You bitch..!!" He almost launched himself at the Queen, sneering, as Kazian held him off.

"Save it for the mat, Buch. What about you, girlie.? Heard you were looking for hardcore fencing. Are you contented banging against the wooden dummy, or you want to try your luck on the mat?!"

As the two men separated to the sides, almost inviting her in, Elanor shook her head smiling. Do not engage. Her mind warned. Just stick to your stretching. Perfect the techniques. Do not engage unsupervised. But her legs moved on their own.

"I hope you live up to the hype. I'm used to sparring against five. Do not end up a disappointment."

Both men backed off by about five paces, with the Queen at the center, sizing them up. The duo began circling her, as the Queen adjusted herself against the light coming from the open window. Kazian grinned as he said.

"Oh, I know the type. Much like the harem-queens by the south-side taverns, unwilling to get down to it, unless with five men at once. The gifted ones always turn quite the handful, even us together.. But their concluding moans make it all worth the effort. Are you too, a moaner, Fourteen.?! Believe me, we wont be merciful.."

"If your techniques are as dull as your insults, I'll try and be merciful."

Elanor noticed the short man be run towards, with his sword up and ready.

Here we go. Smiled the Queen.

**

*

Requina just finished up the paper-work of the new students for the day, and walked out to the sitting area. She extended her arms, bend forward and down, touching her toes and staying there, giving her joints an excellent stretch. She went out, and checked the weather. Unlike she feared, it didn't seem to rain any soon.

May be it's time I take the rounds. See how the practice is going.

**

*

Elanor stepped back to the left avoiding the rapid cuts by Birch, mindful of Kazian lazily circling them. Trapping his arm mid-stroke, she clocked the annoyed man's face, careful to not injure seriously.

"Stay down shortie..!" She yelled as she stepped leftwards, avoiding the incoming swing. Even if bamboo, the swords served the purpose, and a good swing at the right angle could easily bruise the skin, or break a bone even. She had a better read on both the opponents by now.

The short one, Birch, lacked any technique, and seemed to be operating on some mixture of rage and chance. And this made him extremely unpredictable, especially with that temper of his. Kazian, towering over them all by at least two feet, seemed way relaxed and laid-back, maybe to a fault. His large swings almost seemed thoughtless at times, even though scarily powerful. She could take on either one alone in her sleep, but together they coordinated so well, that at times Elanor seemed to be escaping by a hair. She had this strange sense, that they were acting as if toying with her.

She ducked and blocked the double blow from Birch, and rolled on her side, jumping over an unmindful swing from the tall guy, spreading the impact again in a nice smooth roll, and landing finally on her feet. Standing up quick, she quickly turned to see them both circling her at either ends, in calculated strides. There was this distinct grin on Birch's face, as his partner on the other end nodded at him. Was that some sort of signal? Are they going for a combo?! From their coordination, Elanor had no doubt that these two had been working together for a long while, in actual battles. Towards her right was the large window opening towards the oriental garden outside. The mute grounds-keeper, Levin, seemed to be busy tending to the soil, making ornate circles on it. He looked so peaceful.

Elanor remembered the peace she felt by practicing herself, before saying yes to this idiotic combat. Right then she saw from the corner, Birch taking a sudden sidestep to his right. A distraction, Elanor smiled, as Kazian rushed swinging with one arm. Single grip..? Why though.?!

Elanor swing her sword back, intimidating Birch, while side-stepping and twirling to avoid the incoming blow. She noticed Birch rolling under, his sword blocking her swing. As the both men went from left to right, trying to take down the Queen, Elanor twirled in the middle, feeling the cold rush into her inner thighs as the flaps of her gi fanned out, with the speed of the spin. She felt a distinct coldness by her hips, as she made the spin, expertly evading both the blows. And seeing the opening Elanor swung around the sword, it hitting Birch's helmet, making him tumble down on to the floor face first. With a satisfied grin, the Queen twirled again, coming to face Kazian, her both hands gripping the hilt, her sword extended, its tip an inch away from his face. Blow to the head meant Birch was out, now she had the better swordsman all to herself.

"No one to cover your back now, eh?" Elanor couldn't hide her sadistic smirk. To her surprise, he had the exact smirk. He replied.

"My thoughts precisely..!" It took a moment for her to realize, then again it took a moment for it to properly unfold. But she felt thee unmistakable cold along her hips. The slight wind blowing from the window, caress through her legs, her calves, even the under-thighs. She saw Kazian standing before, still with that laid-back smug-face, looking to his right, and nodding at someone. It was Levin, his fingers tightly gripping the gardening tool. He seemed to be sweating, and hyper-ventilating, like he wasn't well. And his eyes.. His eyes stared right back at Elanor, almost intrusively. His face getting paler by the second. What's this, his first time watching a woman beat someone's ass.?! The branches in the background dancing lightly to the wind. It felt so cold again, she realized, the wind.

Against my fist, my neck.. And my, under-thighs..?!

She understood, though didn't want to admit. Or just ignore, for a few more moments at least. But the reactions the damn reactions. The frozen gaze of Levin, the arrogant smirking Kazian upfront, and the irritating, infuriating snicker that just started from behind. That perverse creep, Birch. She didn't want to look, to confirm. But it was hard to ignore what's on sight, right by the corner of her eyes. Even harder to deny the wind against her naked flesh.

On the dojo floor mat, encircling her both feet, were two crumbled piles of coarse white cloth. And feet away from them, a walnut-brown crotch-guard, still rocking back-and-fourth, its strings undone. My gi bottoms..! The strings of my bottoms, those damn chaps suspenders, had come undone.. But how.?! They were so reliable all week long..? Did I forget to tighten the knots? Oh no! In the middle of the day, in the sacred dojo, with my legs bare! They can see. They can see it all.! The Queen fell her knees verging on giving out, a sudden wave of shame and submission urging her to kneel. Tempting her to yield, and serve. Serve?! Serve what..? Snap out of it, Nora!

It didn't matter, the deed has been done. And now she stood there, her long toned legs in full display to not just the two creep in the dojo, but the old grounds-keeper who looked like he was about to have a stroke. Thankfully the three gi-flaps dangling down from her midriff, the pelvic-shields, served as a mini-skirt in parts. Though it left her groin, covered by a single layer of white cloth, wide open to Kazian's leering. Should I kneel down, and try to tie the pants back? Should I call for a time-out? No, I can't. That would be giving a reason for him to look down. Especially not with the old misogynist watching from the garden. No I can't afford to show weakness.