Queendom 07: Swordsmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even wiping the sweat and semen of her skin, and dressing up in the dark corner, while listening to the unusually buzzing street a few feet around the corner, only made her feel so alive. And on edge. Even if she had trouble walking back to the carriage, with putting on her underclothing the other way in the panic, its tighter front riding deep into her ass-crack, she was more amused than annoyed. Feeling more content than she had felt in weeks.

Elanor didn't even scream her annoyance at Jokshun, as usual, as he weren't waiting right by the carriage. Today's task had to be cut shot unexpectedly, so it was understandable that Jokshun got bored, and went around the block. Looking out, and seeing them pass the main gate, Elanor instructed her coachman.

"East entrance, Jokshun..!"

Usually the proffered entry point was the south entrance, it being the least patrolled and likely to raise less attention. But tonight, Elanor didn't feel like waiting any further. She desperately needed to get to her bath, and the East entrance stairs took her directly to the chamber, unlike the south, taking considerably longer, with all the secret passages. It was partly her being careless, but partly an effect of all the dried sweat salts, making it a little too irritating to stay composed. Her anus still felt like it was being fiddled, every time they passed a bump on the road, like his ring finger was still in there. It was such a strangely arousing sensation, which was sure to haunt her dreams now on.

As the carriage slowed down, Elanor fought the urge to push open the door and run out.

You are still the Queen, Nora! There are manners, and customs. Codes of conduct..

Jokshun opened the door, and stood beside with his gaze fixed on floor, as Elanor stepped out with her head held high. The Queen pulled the hem of her gown, as the last step of the carriage was a bit higher than the ground. As her foot touched the ground, in a tighter stretch due to the height difference, an action she was pretty used to by now, the Queen felt something slip out of her.

From her sore, stretched anus, something small, smooth and definitely cold, slid off into the ground beneath, the sudden vacuum of it in her private making it obvious to the Queen. As it hit the cobbled ground with a metallic 'clink', with her loyal coachman bowing few feet from her, Elanor recognized what it was. And the utter shame of it made her instantly blush.

It was the ring. That damn ring again.! The same ring her secret admirer had worn, in the very fingers he fiddled her rear with. When Sonja pulled me off, during the ruckus, it must have slipped of his fingers and slide back into my anal tract. No wonder it felt a bit stuck up down there this whole time.

Thankfully its sound got muffled by the multiple layers of her gown surrounding, yet the Queen couldn't shake of being subjected to such a humiliating circumstance, at such close proximity to a long time employee. Someone she trusted and cared, for so long. I hope Jokshun didn't hear that. Just to be sure, she gave him a subtle glance. His clothes looked disheveled, and though his hood covered most his face, she could make out the hint of a smile in his lips. Is that mead I smell..? Well, give him a break. She had been over-working him, unreasonably, and it was way past mid-night. If a drink or two kept him going, so be it. The Queen moved on, walking up the stairs as if nothing had happened, with the discomfort pretty evident on her face.

Midway through the stairs, she heard him close the door. He will be off soon. I can go down and retrieve it safely then. It wasn't really necessary. But the thought of leaving an ornament, especially something that slipped right out of her rear, in plain view at the door-step, didn't sit right with her. Something so obscenely private shouldn't be desecrating the divine grounds of the Imperial entrance. Just as she made up her mind, she heard Jokshun gasp in excitement.

"Oh look! I thought I lost you.."

Wait, is that what Jokshun sounds like..? She had never heard him speak freely till then. Only in mumbles, in meek subservience. Then again she usually barked orders at him for the most part, and never really cared enough to actually listen to his voice. There were the rare instances of Princesses getting attached to their close aids and nannies. But no Queen truly cared about the peasantry, enough to get to know them even at surface levels. Servants are replaceable. Bellatrix being the exception to the rule.

Slowing down, the Queen glanced back, at what put her at unease instantly. Jokshun was leaning downwards, his hand stretched, about to touch the very ring that was still warm from the her forbidden hole. The mere act of him contacting, made her shudder. Like he had touched her anus himself. As the Queen watched stiff, she noticed his hands. Why can't he wear a glove at least..?! And all she could think about, as her throat dried up, was his finger pushing past her very own anal ring. Oh! What a disturbing thought..! The Queen had no clue of the depths she was about to sink...

Jokshun turned the other way, but she could still see his reflection on the carriage window. Removing his hood, he shook his head and wore the ring on his left middle finger. Middle finger, but..? Wait, why is his ring finger missing.?! Elanor felt a thick knot form in her lower bowels, and a looming sense of misfortune. As Jokshun turned around to leave, to take the carriage to the shed, she saw the face of the man, probably for the first time properly. He looked disturbingly similar to the ecstatic face on the brink of orgasm, the same one from her booth earlier that night.

Did I just..? It's Jokshun.. Jokshun..?!! Wait, did he just..?

How can that.. God?!

Why?

Elanor had no recollection of her body movements from then on. She didn't know how she managed to climb up all the way, with her knees about to give out any moment. Somehow she made her way through, uncaring of the staff bowing time to time. Her mind was all muddled up, yet, it all connected so well now. And the more it made sense, the larger that lump in her throat grew. Her throat, which still send hiccups to her tongue, with the after-taste of the very semen she sucked dry off of him.

No, it can't be him. It just can't. The Queen rationalized.

Her mystery man from the booth, he did appear short. And Jokshun wasn't particularly tall, definitely shorter than her. The missing finger and the ring. Sure, cut-off fingers aren't that rare an injury, especially for charioteers. But the ring..? Yes the ring, it felt strangely well-crafted, for a civilian. The embarrassment of judging the built of an ornament the way it felt, against her one hole that was meant to only give out, it was a hard one to push through. It almost felt like.. Wait, didn't I read something in his files.. Of Jokshun receiving the Knighthood of Valor, at an early age..?

I hate that it fits, quite literally.. But think Nora, this could very well be you being paranoid.

That can't be, still. He mentioned his employer.. Oh God, his employer..? He sounded like he worshiped his employer, the one who took him to the Ormangrad Estate.. Where he finally saw his long-time fantasy come to life. A faceless upper-class lass, shamelessly flaunting her flesh to the hungry eyes of the toiling work-men. The one who ignored the occasional grope and poke, including his own. That's me, that has to be.. Jokshun knew I went there, yet he couldn't reasonably think I'm there to see the Lady of the Manor. The affair between Lady Adriana and the Lord wasn't a secret. No, it made obvious sense to him, that his Queen was there to meet the Great Lord Matheiu Ormangrad.

This is not good, Nora. This is your undoing. And worse, it's your own doing. His respect for the throne, and his undying loyalty must have prevented him from entertaining the possibility even.. That the naked dancer he saw, one of Lady Adriana's bitches, could have been his Queen. It warmed her heart to know that, unlike Jezeb, most her staff still revered her, with a deep sense of loyalty. At the same time, knowing that she could have easily desecrated everything he respected, had he witnessed her face up-close, at any time.. Or had he even given in to his urges, and pulled off her veil..

Wait, how can you be so sure that Jokshun didn't know? You think he's that much of a simpleton. Didn't you find it odd the way he smiled, as you exited the cart?! Or was it a smirk? Or tonight in the booth. He was this close to your face Nora, like he could kiss you. Oh God, he kissed me..! And I gave in to it..?! Did he really recognize..? That thought truly sobered up the Queen. Of all intoxication of the night.

But the most brutal blow to her ego so far, was the absurd realization that she couldn't recognize Jokshun by his face. This is Jokshun, Nora! Jokshun. The very man who had been driving her up and down, and all around her whole wide Kingdom. What ivory tower of privilege are you living in, that you become so shielded and alien, not just to the very people that you had sworn to serve, but the very men who had sworn to serve you.? You are just proving Bella right. About how distant the Queen had become lately, of how little she actually knew her men, at any substantive level. The whole basis for her plan to bring in that stupid loyalty training, forcing Elanor to learn the scent of the very men she served. As much as she hated it, at least initially, now the Queen seemed to be just proving Bella's point.

How blind are you, Nora..? To forget what Jokshun sounds like..? And how can one forget a face.? Does it mean that you never cared to look at his face, not even once..? That's so disturbingly revelatory, in so many levels. The rest bows to the Queen, not because she's above them all. The rest bows, in symbolic gratitude, at the Queen for watching over them. How did I get so blind, to my own misgivings..?! What else am I missing..?

Walking past one of her very favorite portraits, her wedding portrait with Barthomius, Elanor suddenly felt her heart stop. It was hard to ignore what she almost did that night. And the shame of it prevented her from facing him, her one true love. I said it.. I did, earlier tonight. While straddling on the raging hard-on of my very chauffeur, I wished in my lust.. Even for a moment, I remember myself saying.. That I'm so ready to give in this lust.. That I'm so ready for the taking..

As if the immediate pleasure was the reason befitting a proper Queen, to surrender it.

As if this chastity was truly mine, to give away.

Oh Nora..! Look at how far you've fallen.

If it weren't for Sonja's timing, I would have lost my.. Or god, I even felt it push against my nether lips. I remember anticipating him breaking my.. My mere coachman..?!

This isn't pathetic. This is tragic.!

Turning the corner, she suddenly walked into Bellatrix. And Bella noticed, in a split second, the true regret, the sense of dread and despair, in the Queen's eyes. Any palatial maid, any royal employee would have dropped down to her knees and bowed, at such close presence to the true ruling monarch. And so would have Bella. Only, she saw no Queen.

All she saw was her Elanor's eyes.

The anxious eyes of a very dear, very troubled friend, at an obvious low-point in her life. And she couldn't help but step up close, and ask in a voice so kind, she didn't knew she possessed.

"Elanor, my Queen. Are you... Is there something I can..?"

Losing all strength that held her up till that point, Elanor collapsed, right into the sinewy strength of Bella's embrace. No one was around to witness. But it wouldn't have matter to the Queen, not in the least, as she wept and wept, on her confidant's shoulder. In a rare display of maternal instinct, Bella's hands gently patted the Queen, like one would do a toddler, with her spine staying upright like a wise old pine, bearing all the weight.

Feeling the tears drench her shoulder, Bella was ready to be whatever her friend needed. It seemed, she needed a rock. To anchor all that seemed to slip away so effortlessly. Between gasps and tears, all Elanor could muster up, to utter, with any legibility was.

"Help me, Bella.. It's falling apart.."

"What my Queen?" Bella couldn't hide her dread.

"Everything..! Help me.."