Queendom of Amazonia 01: Zahara

Story Info
Kingdom of Shemales, Females, and Males.
6.7k words
4.53
23.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurosanji
Kurosanji
52 Followers

This is a new story based on sci-fi fiction and high fantasy tropes. Think Game of Thrones and Harry Potter with futa. I'm planning on making each chapter as character anthologies.

All of my characters are over the age of 18 and of the legal age of consent. Characters referred to as "boy" are over the age of 18. Story revolves around futa on male, with some light incest.

*****

History

On the large island continent of Amazonia their exists three distinct genders. The first gender is the Futanari, they are very similar to regular females except they have the same reproductive organs as men and are usually much taller. The average height of an adult futa is about 6'5". The second gender on the continent are females, they are regular women with a vagina and the ability to carry children to term. The final group are men. They have the standard reproductive parts of regular men, with an average height of 5'7". They have similar genitalia to the futanari except much smaller. These three genders have coexisted on the continent for thousands of years. The Futas and the Males would fight over the female gender for the right to reproduce strong offspring. Futa warriors were larger and stronger, but the Males outnumbered them 5 to 1. Their hostilities lasted for almost 2 thousand years with neither side budging... Until, one day a great futa warrior wearing only a golden helmet and a shining sword made a daring decision that would change the course of history in Amazonia forever.

Present Day

A large ornate horse carriage strolls down the street. It is covered in intricate designs and wood carvings. The carriage passes down a large street filled with citizens bustling through their day. The carriage passes a large school filled with students. The school teachers loud voice rings pass the open windows into the early morning air.

"Queen Myrina IV rules over the kingdom of Amasia. She is beloved by her people."

"Correct Danielle." Professor Linda says.

"Who here knows how the three genders are separated and why? It was mentioned in the last chapter!"

A blonde haired girl instantly raises her hand before speaking. "The genders on Amazonia are heavily regulated and segregated. Futanari's, otherwise known as shemales in the local tongue, represent the highest class in the Amazonian social system. They are the ruling class, and popular occupations include military officers, Politicians, Judges, Corporate Business Owners, Professional Athletes, Lawyers, or Police Officers."

Her voices carries out the window into the courtyards.

"The female population consists mostly of actresses, musicians, artists, writers, performers, singers, and school teachers. That's why they are commonly nicknamed the expressive gender!"

A dark haired girl with piercings mumbles, "more like the overly emotional sex!" Snickers emanate from the surrounding students.

The blonde haired girl ignores her as she continues. "And the final group is the boy population which consists of mostly menial jobs, or sometimes indentured servitude for certain disobedient offenders. Males are usually employed as waitresses, relief prostitutes, maids, military grunts, nannies, janitors, grave diggers, or carriage riders."

"Excellent job Madeline! You are absolutely correct. Now, does anyone, other than Madeline and Danielle here, know why exactly these separations exist in the first place?" The teacher questions.

The voices of the teacher and students begin to fade out as the royal carriage passes by. The large horse carriage continues down the road past the school.

"Good grief Robert, when are we going to arrive there? I feel as though we've been traveling for days.

"Very soon your grace." We should arrive at the facility within the hour.

Princess Zahara groans in frustration as she says, "I expect to get there on time. Mother appointed me to carry out the inspection process and I don't plan on being late on my very first inspection. Do you understand?!"

"Yes, your grace." Princess Zahara's servant replies.

The carriage finally comes to a stop in front of a large grey industrial building. It is made of large grey stones and bricks. The building is large and austere. They have finally arrived at the Damascus Domestication Center. This is the oldest and most well known domestication center in the entire Futa kingdom. Boys are taken here on their 18th birthday to learn their roles in futa society. They spend four years studying and training before being sent off to the merchant traders to be sold to Futa citizens. A large percentage of that money is given to the crown which is why there is an annual inspection of each domestication center in the kingdom.

Robert opens the carriage door for princess Zahara. She glides past him before stepping onto the ground. She takes a long look at the tall gray building made of brick and stone.

The entire staff of Damascus Center stands at attention as they await for the entrance of their royal guest. At the front entrance of the large building stands Mrs. Domina. She is the Chief Director of this facility. She has been the Chief Director for years now and was appointed by Zahara's mother Queen Myrina years ago. She is a tall imposing figure, standing at 7 ft even without heels. Her large breasts strain against the extremely tight form fitting business suit. The outlines of her muscular physique are barely hidden by her formal wear. The most noticeable attribute of hers might be her exceptionally large posterior. Just like her bountiful chest, her large backside is stretching the threads of her pants to their absolute limit. She is extremely proud of her large behind, as it has smothered and dominated the faces of thousands of submissive males during her tenure as Chief Director.

But the Directors most incredible physical attribute, even more so than her large behind might be the large veiny python hidden underneath her suit pants. The bulge is clearly visible despite its flaccid state beneath her clothing. It is a recognizably large appendage, one truly befitting the Director of one of Amazonia's oldest and most pristine domestication centers.

Hello your grace, princess Zahara. We are excited to have you for our next inspection. I will be your guide this time as we run through each of our facilities.

The large doors to the facility suddenly open as everyone stands at attention on both sides of the large open atrium. Both women strut down the passageway towards the second pair of double doors leading into the inner section of the building.

Princess Zahara walks through the large column doors and her presence is immediately felt. She is tall, standing nearly 6'5" without heels. Her broad shoulders and 6 pack abs are subtly outlined underneath her form fitting outfit. Her 4 inch high heels tap against the floor as she struts down the walkway. Her confidence is befitting the princess of Amazonia and heir to the high throne.

Her luxurious clothing hugs her hourglass figure like a second skin. She is wearing a tight, V-neck body suit underneath a shining Cuirass breastplate with a long cape fluttering behind her. The curves of her legs and thighs are covered by her bodysuit that extends to just above her ankle. Her golden tiara is wrapped around her forehead as it sparkles in the light.

"Don't be so formal Domina. I look forward to touring our nations wonderful booty factories!" Zahara snickers.

Mrs. Domina cringes slightly at the crude slang terminology used to describe domestication camps by the public.

"Quite," Mrs. Domina responds sharply, and with a hidden scowl.

"Right this way then! We will be going straight ahead past the first pair of double doors!"

"Haha, you act as if I don't know my way around this facility like the back of my hands. I still remember sneaking out of the vacation Castle here in Scythia to come and have my way with a few of the boys on numerous occasions." Zahara admits.

"I remember catching you on more than one of those occasions and having to retrieve you out of the behind of some random boys tight hole." Mrs. Domina responds uninflected.

As the two imposing women walk down the hallway through another large door they continue to speak openly and reminisce.

"I did always wonder how you never forced them! They always seemed to just lay their and let you do whatever you wanted to them! Virgins are never like that! I certainly never had that kinda luck with any, I often have to hog tie a boy when I want to get inside of his ass for the first time!"

"Probably because you have a hog sized dick!" Zahara banters back before laughing.

"Well it's all about the set up I would say. You can't just jump into a tight booty guns blazing, despite what my younger sister might say to the contrary. You have to do a little verbal foreplay first. I would usually court them with promises of making them royalty. You wouldn't believe what slave boys are willing to do for something like that. I would tell them I could take them back to the palace and make them my wife If they let me fuck them! You should have seen their faces. Like a child on their birthday! And every time I told one of those boys that bullshit they'd open up for me without a second thought.

Some futas, like my overzealous sister, like to use force, but there is something thrilling about getting a boy to open his booty hole for you willingly.

"Well that explains why so many of our boys kept asking to see you again. I guess they really thought they were gonna go live in the royal palace." Both women laugh as they enter the door.

"Well this time...One of them will."

Our first floor as you know is the screening lab. This is where we test all of our boys for any illnesses. We mark them with our inking machine in the corner. We just upgraded to the new model which automatically creates a new unique ID number for each new member.

Our doctors and scientist use state of the art equipment to keep our boys in tip top shape. We inject them with the minimum amount of estrogen required by the NDA. We believe in keeping our males in their boyish states instead of trying to turn them into women. We know it has recently become popular for many domestication centers to fill up their boys with estrogen, but we believe if futanari citizens want a women to fuck they can find one anywhere. We are not interested in fads. Our customers want to fuck submissive boys, and that is what we give them. We are firm in our traditional values.

"Well said!" Zahara responds amused.

"Thank you, your grace."

The two women walk up the steps to the second floor.

They reach the second floor and Mrs. Domina begins her explanation.

This floor is dedicated to the mental conditioning of our boys. Here we make sure to instill traditional Amazonian values of obedience, submission, and femininity into them. In the central area of the room is the teaching area. Our teaching officers are tasked with directing and teaching the boys all of the natural laws of the world. Boys are taught about the history of Amazonia and the first queens mission.

They are taught about the Goddesses expectation of males and how inferior boys must always serve powerful futa women. The back rooms are dedicated to chastity functioning. All males are fitted with a cage and must wear it at all times except during bathing sessions. Some Futa mistresses decide to keep the cages while others prefer to allow their boys to have that freedom.

The two women enter another room. The room is actually a theatre auditorium with a large flat video screen in the front. The screen is showing a video of two people having intense sex outside in public. The larger dominant partner is a futa women with long dark hair and impressive curves. The submissive partner is a diminutive male with a round behind. The futa is mercilessly pounding the boy into the ground.

Domina explains, "The final space on this floor is where our video rooms are located. These rooms are dedicated to allowing boys several hours per day to watch film of actual Futa-Male copulation. They are required to watch two hours each day and take notes. This constant stimulation feeds their understanding of male roles within Amazonian society. Princess Zahara watches as the futa porn star unloads inside the boys butt causing him to lose consciousness.

Suddenly a young women wearing glasses and a large white overcoat rushes towards them. She is breathing heavily as she bows excessively towards Queen Zahara before speaking.

"Please to meet you your grace. My name is Helen Dublin. It is an honor to have you in our facility. Forgive me for my tardiness, I have been held up by our brand new training system procedure.

Zahara nods in amusement as she looks at this frizzy red haired woman. She has a heart shaped face and a delicate petite figure with milky white skin. Her cheeks are covered in tiny speckled freckles and she is wearing a pair of large black rimmed glasses. She barely comes up to Zahara's neckline. She seems like the textbook definition of a cute, eccentric, and nerdy laboratory scientist. "I am the head manager of this area. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you."

Mrs. Domina smirks as she watches the nervousness on the younger woman's face. Helen is clearly enthralled by the sight of the futa princess. Most women and futa alike are mesmerized around the princess. She has a magnetic and powerful presence befitting royalty.

The queen is just as equally of an amazing figure, but she is so separated from the daily lives of the people that she has become more of a godlike presence to their minds. Princess Zahara on the other hand, the rightful heir to the throne of Amazonia is a hero amongst the people. Knighted at only 16, made a captain of the royal battalion at 18 after crushing the male uprisings in Titania with a single platoon of 100 futa warriors. Her parties in the cities of the kingdom have also been well documented. And when she isn't fighting, or protecting the kingdom, she is in the streets of the city and around the citizens of her great kingdom. Her presence is always felt by the people, and they adore her for it. So it is only to be expected that Helen would also be in awe of her.

"Go on Helen, tell Queen Zahara about your new instruction modules for our boys." Ms. Domina urges.

"Well, we have learned that lack of sexual gratification, harsh penalties, video reinforcement, and obedience training have a strong positive effect on our boys." They walk into a large open room surrounded by large mirrors on each wall. There are several different kinds of riding crops and whips for punishment along the wall.

"But we have also developed a new type of training based on all available research into the male psyche. We have incorporated these new modules into each boys daily routine."

"Show her, Helen." Mrs. Domina says.

Helen breathes in before loudly yelling "Taylor!"

Suddenly a young adult boy who couldn't be a day older than 19 walks into the open area from the other side of the room. He stands in front of Helen with his head bowed towards her feet. He is wearing a tight blouse, short skirt, and heels. His hair is long and smooth. The rest of his body is completely hairless.

Helen holds up her hands and snaps her fingers once. The boy immediately gets down and genuflects. He positions his body on the floor with his ass up. She snaps twice and he begins to kiss and massage her feet excessively. His ass stays in the air as he does this. She then snaps her fingers three times and he stands up to grab a riding crop from the wall and return to his knees as he pulls down his pants to expose his bottom for her.

She says "Punish," and he begins to beat his own ass with the riding crop.

Helen says, "I'm dissatisfied Taylor." The boy increases the speed of the strikes.

"I am really unhappy Taylor, I don't feel like you're helping me impress our royal guests! I'm soooo upset." Taylor responds by rapidly swatting his behind with the crop. He is beginning to leave red marks on his behind now.

Finally, Helen says "okay, I feel better now, thank you Taylor!" Taylor stops hitting himself and lays on the ground in the same kneeling position in silence.

Zahara is amazed, and aroused at this level of control she has been able to create. Helen explains, "these are the three steps of displeasure that we have created. We have taught our boys to respond to auditory stimuli from their mistress. The finger snap is the first stage and it gets their attention and forces them to respond and attend to their mistress. Each snap creates a specific response that all boys are required to immediately adhere to. Two snaps makes the boy fall to a submissive position and service their mistress to relieve her displeasure.

And the final command is three snaps. This means the boy has failed to relieve their mistresses displeasure and must punish themselves. He must spank himself until his mistress is no longer displeased.

Zahara laughs in disbelief at her accomplishment.

"These stages of stimuli force our boys to connect their mistresses displeasure with their own pain. They create a mental link between the two. This is what we like to call discipline bonding. It forces our boys to strive to avoid having their mistress be displeased.

"We hope you are satisfied with the results," Helen says. Zahara is silent again. She is now pitching quite a tent as she watches the submissive femboy kneel below her on the floor with his ass raised in the air, his cheeks aflame.

Mrs. Domina interrupts with a loud cough as she says, "Well if you are satisfied with this section of the facility princess, we must move along to the final area. We have one more level to show you on our tour!"

Zahara nods as her hand moves to fix her pants which have become tight from the sudden engorgement. She follows Domina out of the room towards the stairs. She looks back to see Helen speaking to the boy on the floor as they exit.

Third floor.

This is the physical department. This is where we teach our boys about the futa body and how to successful please their mistresses. Boys are given a thorough sexual education about futa biology.

"So boys are not taught about the qualities of their own bodies," the princess ponders.

Of course they are. But, only as a means to serve. They must know their own bodies in order to use them to their fullest when pleasing their mistress. Boys are expected to put their mistresses pleasure above all else. Their duty is to serve futa dicks. We instill this expectation into them in the second level and continue it throughout the third level.

We have our fellatio center to your left. Mrs. Domina points towards a large wall and room to her left. Their are large circular holes lined across the wall. She can hear the sounds of muffled cries from a door next to the wall. The door has the words "Rectal Training room 1" written across the front.

The princess smirks. Mrs. Domina waves over a group of futa women standing a few meters away on the other side of the floor. They are all wearing sports compression shorts and tank tops along with some laboratory wiring to monitor their vital systems.

Three tall women walk towards them. They are even taller than the princess and covered in muscle. The shape and size of their bust and hips leave little to the imagination beneath their attire. They immediately recognize the princess and kneel in front of her respectfully. "It is an honor to be in your presence princess Zahara."

Mrs. Domina introduces them as "Dana, Aria, and Felicia. "These three young women are the co-heads of practical testing on our third level. They have helped develop several of our new programs on the third level. Everything from scheduling "Brazilian butt lift" procedures to fellatio training or beautification. Dana introduces herself first as the head of physical development and beautification. Aria is the head of pleasure training, and Felicia oversees correctional duties.

Kurosanji
Kurosanji
52 Followers
12