All Comments on 'Queendom of Amazonia 01: Zahara'

by Kurosanji

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot, would love more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story was really hot! Can’t wait for the next one.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 4 years ago
I'm confused. . .

with the world settings. You stated that the futa and the males were at war with each other for 2000 years. And then suddenly a futa warrior with only a golden helmet and a sword did something daring that it will change the dynamics of the three genders forever. But what is that? what incentive would get the males to become subservient to the futa that even the most red-blooded males will accept it (cause their kingdom wouldn't function with sissies at their head) and wouldn't there be some of the other genders (male and female) rebels against the status quo?

Anyway, it's your story, so do what you feel like writing. I just think that a story inspired by Game of Thrones and Harry Potter, the world setting wasn't thought out extensively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do hope you continue

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

for some reason, I want to see an uprising, a revolt and revolution.. among the males.. to break the mental slavery imposed on them, and rise to dismantle what that golden helmeted futa did.. something hot about the roles reversing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous