Queendom of Amazonia 01: Zahara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queen shakes each womens hand before they depart. "You three are doing excellent work here. You are helping develop a stronger nation for Amasia and for all futas. Your service is truly invaluable. Each women bows before her as they thank her. Zahara and Mrs. Domina continue towards the stair exit as they talk amongst themselves.

"You really have an excellent facility here Laura. I am so thoroughly impressed." The princess admits.

"I am glad you are pleased with our organization your grace. We have a great respect and appreciation for our relationship to the crown." Ms. Domina responds.

But, Before I depart I would like to personally test out one of your products! I believe as princess and the Domestication Inspector it is my job to check the qualities of your merchandise both directly, and indierctly. I believe I should see for myself how your boys respond and react to me when they are not underneath the dominating eyes of their teachers but instead in the company of an unknown futa mistress!"

Mrs. Domina agrees as she informs her, "Well that would work perfectly as our final destination is the fourth level. This is where all of our males are located during off time. This is the living quarters for all males.

They exit the eleavator on the fourth floor. The queen looks around to see long rows of transparent cells lining both sides of the large open atrium. The cells look like normal roomate bedrooms except for the large transparent wall separating them from the large open hallway space.

"Each room houses two boys. They are cycled out into their designated training areas five days a week. The weekend days are spent quietly studying classical futa literature and philosophy in the library or taking job training courses for professional development. Many boys are taught some of the more in-demand professions. We have courses on exotic dancing, sexual massage therapy, cocktail waitressing, bartending, nursery caretaking, and maidservants.

Queen Zahara slowly tunes out Mrs. Domina's informative speech as her eyes wander the enclosed rooms arround her. She eyes the beautiful young men in the transparent rooms. She walks closer to each room door as she strides down the hall looking for the perfect partner. Suddenly she stops at a room and eyes two boys sitting quietly. One is reading, while the other is brushing his long golden hair in the bathroom.

She stands their and stares at them for a long moment. She looks at the one standing in the bathroom. she can see the outline of his round ass and the slight sway of his hips. She notices his long golden hair falling past his shoulders. He appears to be the taller of the two by a couple inches. She watches as he begins to put on lip gloss. Her eyes turn to the boy reading. He hasn't noticed her yet. Zahara sees his dark brown hair. She sees his manicured nails holding the book steadily. Queen Zahara can feel her tight pants tightening as more blood rushes to her nether regions.

"I WANT these two, right here." She says.

Mrs. Domina looks back to see the two boys she has chosen. "you want them both?!" She questions.

"Yes, is that an issue?" Zahara responds.

"No your grace, its just that, well, their actually brothers." Mrs. Domina responds.

"Well, that just makes it hotter! Yes, I want these two boys right here. In fact you can just open the door now, and I'll take care of things here. I will call for you when I am finished." Zahara dismisses Mrs. Domina.

"As you wish princess!" Mrs. Domina gives Zahara the master key for the door.

Princess Zahara opens the thick transparent door as she steps inside, the boy who was reading finally looking up to notice her presence. Zahara just smirks.

...

Mrs. Domina walks out of the atrium area. She is feeling tired from the long day of prep and touring. She needs a relief. She travels to her office room where a small young man is sitting alone by himself masturbating furiously. She stands in the doorway as she watches him masturbate alone. He turns around to see her glaring at him with a large tent in her pants. He stops immediately as he visibly gulps in apprehension.

...

The princess Zahara walks towards the two boys who have finally noticed her presence. They eye her apprehensively. Zahara stares at the blonde one first as he comes out of the bathroom.

What's your name, beautiful?

"I'm Courtney," the blonde says, uneasily.

Zahara turns to the other one? "And how about you cutie?"

"My name is Riley, uh ma'm." the brunette says.

"And do you know who I am?" She asks.

The young men shake their heads.

She chuckles before beginning to take off her clothing. She takes off her cape, then her breast plate, and unties her sword sheath, dropping it on the floor by the door.

She is now just wearing her full body suit which has a deep v-neck leaving her bountiful cleavage open.

How about we play a game. You must guess who I am. Each time you get my identity wrong you have to take off your clothes. The first one to get completely naked will have the honor of helping me sheathe my sword. She quickly rubs the noticeable bulge rising underneath her pants.

"What do you say?"

The boys gulp as they nod together. "Yes Ma'm!"

Good boys!

...

Mrs. Domina closes the door to her large chamber office as her little boy toy stands at attention. His eyes linger on her large hips. Her wide hips sway back and forward as she walks towards her desk. The young man is mesmerized by the huge booty of this dominant women before him. She says "kiss" and the boy drops to his knees to kiss and serve her large behind.

The office is massive. There is a large mahogany desk in the center with several bookcases and furniture on the right side of the room. On the left side of the room is a large queen sized bed with fine linen sheets and a large ornate head board. She tells him to stop. She walks over to the bed and without facing him, lifts up her arms.

She doesn't say a word as the young man slowly pulls off her vests and takes off her heels. He reaches to unbuckle her pants and tells him to leave them.

"Now you strip! But leave on those pretty white stockings!" She commands.

He stands up and begins to take off his clothing. His long red hair flutters around his face as he pulls off his blouse and skirt. He slowly peels away the layers of his clothing. He is now only wearing his white stockings and brown sandals. She waltzes over to her large bed. His eyes again linger on her hips and ass as she turns away from him. She turns to sit on the edge of the large bed, spreading her legs wide. She is only wearing a bra and her black dress pants now. She kicks off her high heels as she motions a finger for him to come closer. He can see the outline of a large bulge underneath her pants.

"So, my little flower, are boys allowed to touch themselves without permission from their mistress?"

"No Mistress Domina," he responds.

"Yes, that's right."

"What is a boys little thing used for?"

It's a toy for my mistress to play with whenever she wants.

"Does a boy's little thing belong to him?"

He shakes his head no.

"That's right." she responds.

"Which means I have to punish you first."

She tells him to bend down over her knee.

Her hand comes down on his exposed behind and he yells. His muffled cries barely escape past the door of her large office chambers.

...

In the male chambers down the passageway, Princess Zahara is staring at the two nearly naked young men before her. They clearly were unable to correctly guess her identity. The boys look to her with embarrassment and apprehension. Courtney is only wearing his tiny thong and stockings while Riley is completely naked.

She tells them both to turn to face away from her.

Zahara's eyes widen as she becomes exceptionally aroused. Her bulge begins to rise underneath her pants as she stares at two absolutely perfect asses! These tiny, petite boys both have extremely round phat bubble butts. It looks almost fake connected to their small frames.

"Welp, a deal is a deal my friend. Riley was the first one to get naked so he will have the honor of taking my rod first." Zahara reaches out to grab and fondle his butt.

She pulls out her large python before telling them both to turn to face her again.

Their eyes widen in pure shock as they see

the large dangling penis. It rises and falls with her heartbeat. The veins snake across the surface. It appears to be nearly a foot long.

"Now, since Riley will be the first to actually accept my womanhood I think Courtney should get me prepared."

She motions for Courtney to bend down and begin. Courtney begins massaging and servicing her large dick. Princess Zahara shudders from the pleasure. She begins to fondle Riley's ass more as Courtney services her.

Empress Zahara takes the boys to the bed behind them. She lays back on the small mattress as she commands Riley to get on the bed and lift up his ass. She then tells Courtney to continue preparing him for her cock. "I need his hole wet and slippery if I am going to fit inside of him. Do you think you can do that for me?"

The boy nods his head furiously.

"And the better job you do the less it will hurt once I enter him."

Courtney immediately begins to lick and suck on Riley's tiny hole preparing it. He starts by swirling his tongue around the entrance before diving in. Riley begins to moan and whimper from the stimulation.

The princess merely watches intently as the two young men fondle and suck on each other for her pleasure. She furiously rubs her large meat as Courtney's tongue flickers and plunges into Riley's tight pink hole.

She finally ceases her masturbation and stands above them beside the bed. She tells Courtney to stop. He quits his analingus and looks up at his mistress obediently. Her large ominous cock is now only inches from his face. The veins snake across the large pole towards her carefully trimmed hair.

"Suck!" She commands.

He opens his mouth to swallow the head of her pole. He begins to lather her rod and balls dutifully.

"Now spit on it. Get it wet!"

Courtney pulls his head from her shaft before spitting on it a couple times.

"Now I want you to place me at the entrance of your brothers hole. I want you both to be able to share this experience forever." She laughs.

Courtney grabs ahold of her slippery penis and aims it at his brothers tiny hole. Riley can feel the giant monster knocking at his back door. He grits his teeth for the impending penetration.

"I will start out slow and easy baby girl. This might hurt a little but soon you'll learn to love it."

Princess Zahara pushes forward hard...A little harder then she had intended actually. It just felt so good. Better than any ass she had ever had before. The tight walls of his ass clamped against her giant dick like a vice.

"You'll both learn to love it!" She groans.

Riley cries out from the increasing pain. Her

giant penis is rearranging his insides. Courtney sits beside her in slight bewilderment, arousal, and a twinge of fear.

Meanwhile...

Ms. Domina tosses the young man on the bed. Her giant throbbing dick is slick from his dutiful service. His round behind is marked red from a thorough spanking by his strict mistress. Her dress pants are now at her ankles. She watches her submissive boy with lust in her eyes.

"Come get my big girl completely wet!"

He crawls over to her meat on the bed. He is eye level with it. She shoves her huge dick past his pursed lips and down his throat. His gags leave sputtle and spit across her shaft. He grips her giant ass with both hands as he tries to escape her forceful mouth fucking. But she is not to be denied. She continues to hammer her way down his throat as she begins to feel a tingle in her giant balls. She throws him off her dick leaving a trail of spit and precum.

"Turn over and stick that tight little ass in the air." She commands. He does as she proclaims before she brings her beast to the opening of his booty entrance. She pushes against it a few times before finally plunging inside his depths, forcing a scream to escape from his pretty lips.

...

In the chamber with the two young man the princess is having a ball. She is riding the petite brunette doll hard. Her huge dick is ramming back and forth into the tight wet hole. It doesn't seem to be loosening. Instead it grips her harder every time she plunges. She feels that familiar tingle in her balls. She attempts to hold it off for as long as possible before it finally washes over her.

His ass grips her shaft tightly as pleasure rushes through her and out of her fat dick.

Her semen gushes out into the boys bowels. She continues to spew. Riley screams from the mixture of pleasure and pain as his eyes roll back. Her cum begins to slow. She pulls out of his wet hole with a pop. He is unconscious on the bed as her semen begins to dribble out of his abused hole. She notices a small puddle of wetness beneath him and she smirks. "The little slut came!"

She feels Courtney still suckling on her breasts and neck. He had been kissing and massaging her entire body while she ravaged his brother.

"Come clean me up lovely!" She says.

Courtney immediately drops to her shaft to clean off the dry semen and ass juices left on the shaft. Zahara begins to knead and fondle his bubble butt as he attends to her large package. Her cock begins to stir back to life as she tosses him over forcefully before laying him down on his back. She lifts up his legs pushing them back towards his head. She lines her dick up with his hole and plunges herself in. His scream gets caught in his voice as she kisses him hard tonguing his mouth, owning and using it.

...

Mrs. Domina cries out in ecstacy as she unloads insides her beautiful boys ass. She moans as he whimpers and cries out from the pleasure and pain of her forceful battering ram. His dick squirts out a pitiful stream of cum as she continues to spew into his clenching booty hole.

Her flow finally begins to slow as she pulls herself from his ruined hole with a loud pop. His hole refuses to close as some of her cum begins to leak. She stands up looking down on his beaten form.

She grabs him by his long hair as she pulls him down to the floor below her. She leaves her semi flaccid penis dangling just inches from hiss face as she merely stares down into his eyes expectingly.

He clearly understands her expectations as he opens his mouth and begins to suck on her slowly deflating rod, cleaning it dutifully.

When she is satisfied she pulls him from her shining penis and pulls up her pants. She begins to put on her clothes as she watches him kneel before her submissively.

She turns to look at the submissive and meek young man, naked on the floor, before saying.

"You did well, umm. What was your name again boy?"

"Payton, ma'm!"

"Aah yes, yes, Payton. That's right. Well my little Payton, get yourself cleaned up. I have important matters to attend to. And I can't have little dirty sluts jerking off in my office!"

She walks out of her office chambers wearing her normal business attire. She looks only slightly more disordered then before, with her vest jacket not fully buttoned up, leaving more of her bountiful cleavage spilling out.

She attempted to always maintain a certain level of formality and restraint, only sporadically engaging in the carnal fucking of young helpless men. She was the head Director after all. She walks down the long passageway towards the steps leading to the front entrance of the facility. Her high heels emanate through the silent and empty hallway with each stride.

...

Courtney's whimpers and cries are drowned out by Zahara's loud thrashing and moaning! Courtney is bent over the table as Riley licks and sucks on Zahara's huge dangling balls from behind.

"I'm cumming!" She screams

She suddenly pulls out and sticks her spurting cock over both of the brothers waiting mouths.

"Suck the cum out slowly!" She commands.

They both suckle and nurse on her cock as they obediently swallow the remaining cum from her shaft.

"That's good. Shit! You're both beautiful, obedient boys. You would be great additions to my personal harem." The boys just nod as they continue to nurse on her slowly deflating meat.

She pulls herself from their dutiful mouths as she turns away from them to grab her clothing.

"Get dressed, the both of you. You're coming with me!"

Both boys quickly put on their clothes as she rushes them out of the chamber.

Mrs. Domina is waiting for the princess on the top steps of the first floor near the exit doors. Princess Zahara has her two new boy toys following her at a respectable distance as she strides down the large open hallway.

"I hope the experience was to your satisfaction, your grace! We expect nothing short of perfection from our boys!"

Mrs. Domina quickly flashes her intimidating gaze at the two young men behind the princess. Her eyes squint as she stares them down. Their eyes immediately divert to the ground in fear and apprehension.

Not to worry Domina, your facility seems to be just as great as ever for producing fine, exceptional young men. These two were absolutely wonderful cock sleeves.

Mrs. Domina winces again at the Princesses common language.

"I am happy to hear that," Domina responds.

"I believe I will take these two for myself beck to the capital. I can't possibly pass up a matching pair of tight bubble butts like this. I also must get back and fill out the full report on all of the excellent new amenities that you've added to the facility. I'm sure mother will be most pleased."

"You honor us your grace!"

Alright boys, lets go. Robert, help these two into the back section of the carriage. And when we return see to it that they are properly collared and tagged with the royal crest."

"As you command, your grace!" he responds.

Courtney and Riley look to each other in a bewildered astonishment. The truth finally dawns on them as Robert hurries them into the back of the ornate horse carriage.

The large ornate carriage, the silver and gold armor, the servants and drivers. She is a princess... The princess. Zahara.

"Hurry along now," Robert, the head servant says. They enter the back of the carriage as their princess mistress enters the front larger section.

The princess bids the domineering and strict Head Director goodbye as she is carried away into the evening light.

12