Queen's Gambit Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away and looked at me seriously. "Rob, I don't know what's going on. Yesterday, I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the strength to make something of myself, and today I feel so weak I don't want to let you go. I've never felt like this before. I didn't, I really didn't, want to have a relationship with you, but now I want nothing else. Love me, Rob, just love me. I couldn't bear it if you went away now."

"I do love you and I won't leave you. You're stuck with me now."

And she was, and I didn't.

---

Afterword.

This story wrote itself, based on an idea I had, but there are some essential truths in there, which I hope make it authentic when you read it. I am sure they will have lots more sex in many different places before their story ends! Perhaps they will try new things together. I have a few ideas for that. Maybe you, the readers, can comment and tell me if I should write a sequel, or even prequels for both Sharon and Rob. They both seem to have a lot of history, which was unexpected when I started out with the idea. Please vote, comment and follow.

AVDCwl