Queen's Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you, Linda, darling, what do you think? Just four days, you and I, talking about politics and planning the new kingdom. Oh, it would be great, I guarantee you! So, what do you say?"

Linda was confused, and did not know what to say, but was pierced by that penetrating look that seemed to want to reach her soul.

"Well, I don't... I don't know... it doesn't seem to me..."

"Yes?" Vivian Y' encouraged her to continue, with a smile.

"It doesn't seem to me... a bad idea, after all... that is, it seems reasonable to me, four days to discuss new laws..."

"But Linda, honey, you don't need to discuss the laws you want to make with her, with this... this... forget it... you are the queen by right, you don't have to discuss with anyone the reforms you have in mind!" pointed out Starkaster.

"What a beautiful concept of democracy that my ears hear... is it in the same way that you intend to exercise the power, once you would be king by her side? Because that's your goal, isn't it?" Vivian Y' acid replied.

Starkaster turned red: "I-I don't accept such insinuations from a hag like you! I won't abandon Linda in your clutches, do you understand? You could take her hostage, or worse, just to be able to retain power! I want to participate too, to make sure nothing happens to her!"

Vivian Y' smiled: "I'm just asking for four days to talk to my stepdaughter, nothing more. And then you two can marry with all my approval, and rule this beautiful realm happily. What's the problem, what are you afraid of? But you cannot participate, these are my conditions, you two are not yet married, so you still have no right to participate in political talks on a state you are not part of. But I could agree to allow the old Gullor to participate, plus some chosen guards, if this can help keep you more relaxed."

Gullor was the commander of the escort of Princess Linda, the same old soldier who had brought her into exile when she was a child and who had always watched over her ever since.

At that point Linda intervened, anxious to conclude the negotiation positively: "Starkaster, my love, it moves me to see how you worry about me, but stay calm, please, I know how to take care of myself, nothing will happen to me, you will see, and then there will be trusty Gullor to my side, fear not, it is only four days, and then we will be able to govern this realm together, giving peace and justice."

"Did you heard the queen's will?" asked Vivian'Y, with a triumphant smile.

Strakaster could doing nothing but drop his head, defeated.

When Starkaster and Linda said goodbye, at the base of the tower, they both had shiny eyes for tears.

"Starkaster, darling, these days will fly away, you will see, I will be with you again before you even realize that I have been away!" The two lovers embraced each other, sighing into each other's arms, then exchanging a tender kiss. Starkaster gave her a blue silk handkerchief.

"See you soon, my love. I am already looking forward to hug you again. Here, hold this handkerchief, it has my initials and my smell. It was blessed by the High Priest. Keep it close and think of me if you find yourself in difficulty. And please, be careful of that woman, I don't know why, but I don't trust her..." And so saying he looked towards the top of the tower, from which it was possible to see the figure of Vivian Y', looking down at them.

Even Linda, who until then had tried to prove herself strong and courageous, actually felt her stomach gripped by a strange form of anxiety.

Linda decided that that night she would sleep in what had been her room for years, when she was a child and lived in the tower. It made her feel strange to go back to that room after all those years, and she expected to find it different, like the rest of the tower, and instead she was surprised by how perfectly it matched her memories. Evidently, Vivian Y' never had the courage to touch it, in all those years.

She would have liked to have a nice restful sleep, in order to arrive strong and rested to the meeting with Vivian Y' of the day after, and instead she sleep badly all night, with incoherent and fragmented nightmares, and she woke up several times with a start, convinced that there was someone else in the room with her, with the distinct feeling of being observed.

The old Gullor was lined up outside the door with the other guards, and whenever he heard her wince, he ran into the room, alert as always, and looked in every corner with a torch in his hand, but Linda's fears revealed to be always vain. There was no one in the room except her, it was only her imagination. How much she missed her Starkaster in those moments, his strength and his courage! She really didn't know how she would have done without him.

But she had to be strong, she was going to be the queen and had to prove herself up to the role, after all.

/-/

DAY 1

Due of her troubled night, the following day Linda showed up at breakfast already tired and nervous, while Vivian Y' appeared only in the late morning, fresh and rested like a young girl. She wore only a light white silk dressing gown that let easily guess the soft forms of her body, closed only by a thin belt around her tight hips, under which her breasts swung freely, no longer restrained by rigid corsets.

"Linda, my dear, sorry for being late, but you know, my nocturnal habits leave me little time for sleep, so I try to catch up in the morning. I hope you will forgive me." Linda blushed slightly at those words, wondering what nocturnal habits she alluded to.

"So, how did you sleep? I hope well, even if judging from your face it wouldn't seem... If your childhood bed is uncomfortable, I can make you prepare another room, more suitable for a princess. You can also come and stay in my apartments if you want, they are very spacious, and I would guarantee you all sorts of comforts... And then you could maybe help me sleep..." Vivian Y' winked at her.

"N-no thanks, I'm fine where I am, if I change my mind I'll let you know."

"As you prefer, if you change your mind the invitation is always open..." she said looking at her, with slight malice.

"Okay, I appreciate your kindness, but let's start talking about politics now. Listen to what I thought: it might be a good idea to write a new statute together, to give modern reforms to the state, what do you think? You could help me draft the new code." Linda asked, naively.

Vivian Y' looked at her with a strange look, halfway between compassion and tenderness: "Of course I will help you Linda, my dear, very willingly. Where do you want to start? I have only one request, that our meetings are attended only by my handmaids, to respond to our needs, but that all the others wait outside. Including Gullor. He can wait outside the door, within voice."

"Well, I really don't know... Gullor never moves away from me... and then who will write the laws?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, my little Kitty can take care of it, her husband has a printing shop, she worked with him before I took her to my service, she has a quick and elegant handwriting, you will see. And she is obedient and silent."

Since Linda still hesitated, Vivian Y' added: "You don't have to worry, my beloved Linda, you really don't think I can hurt you, do you? It's just that all these males around makes me nervous, I would prefer to talk to you in private, so as to be more free to confide our most intimate secrets to each other..." and so saying she leaned forward on the table, approaching Linda, and looking at her intensely with her deep black eyes. Linda had never noticed how her eyes were slightly speckled with gold, and how these ripples swirled, like the waves of the sea. She felt sucked for a moment by those eyes, and suddenly weak.

Then, she also noticed how Vivian Y''s chest had rested on the table, and how the top of those huge breasts protruded from her half-open dressing gown. They seemed soft just like pillows. Vivian Y' sensed the direction of Linda's gaze, and with a sly smile she leaned even more on the table, so as to highlight even more the size of her breast, and approached her face even more to Linda's, who almost could feel Vivian Y''s warm and fragrant breath on her face, when she urged her: "So?"

Unable to think of a valid excuse, Linda had no choice but to accept: "O-okay... Gullor, wait outside with the guards, please."

"My queen, how you command!" And so saying Gullor martially left the room, followed by the other guards.

"Well, we can finally start. So, what do you have in mind for your new empire?" Vivian Y' asked, with a victorious smile on her lips.

"First of all, I don't want an empire, but a peaceful and just kingdom like my father's..."

"Oh, come on, don't you want to expand the boundaries even a little bit? For example, in the south, the dwarves' Deepthunder duchy is weak and fragile, it would be easy to subdue it... Or why not, the state of Goldwall is strong, it is true, but it is also rich... if really you will marry that fool of your promised husband, should not be too difficult to infiltrate in that kingdom, it could be a unique opportunity... and maybe if we team up with the Darkswamp orcs..."

"What the hell are you saying, are you crazy? I don't even want to hear about wars! What I want are agrarian reforms, to redistribute the land of the landowners to small farmers, and a restructuring of justice, so that they are not always the humblest to lose!"

"Oh dear, how many silly ideas!"

And so they spent the first day discussing, discovering how they had diametrically opposed positions on the rule of a kingdom. Vivian Y''s policy was in favor of nobles and wealthy merchants, while Linda wanted to help the weakest and reward the deserving.

They went on until almost in the evening, stopping only for a quick lunch, and for a mid-afternoon break, when Vivian Y' asked Kitty to massage her shoulders. To do this, the handmaid pushed Vivian Y''s dressing gown aside, which slid downwards revealing an even more abundant portion of her heavy breast. Vivian Y', moreover, arched her back forward, to facilitate the massage, accentuating her breasts even more.

Only one hand of Vivian Y' still held the edges of her dressing gown together, preventing it from fully open on the thrust of those breasts. But it was a listless and lazy grip, which seemed at any moment about to open. Vivian Y', with her eyes closed, gave voluptuous moans of pleasure, at first suffocated, but then more and more explicit. Every now and then she narrowed her eyes, as if she wanted to check if Linda was still watching her, and then smiled slyly, before moaning with pleasure even more intensely.

Linda had been dazzled by the rapt, but somehow sad, almost resigned look she saw drawn on Kitty's face, whose eyes were firmly pointed in the direction of Vivian Y's dizzying cleavage, which was on display right below her nose. What was in her gaze? Curiosity? Amazement? No, it was something else. It almost seemed like desire... Linda was disconcerted, she did not understand how a woman could look at another woman's breast with that look.

Of course, it was not possible to ignore Vivian Y''s breasts, it was a tangible presence, cumbersome, so big, so full and soft at the same time... yet, it was improper to look at another woman in that way, Linda knew it. Especially for a married woman, if Linda had understood well from Vivian Y' words.

Linda knew, but only vaguely, that there were sinful women in the world, who indulged in homosexual love. Sister Bridgette, court priestess, during Linda's adolescence had used very harsh words explaining how forbidden and sinful that type of relationships were, inculcating in her the idea that it was an abominable practice.

She had also heard a story once, told in secret by a friend of hers during a royal reception, about how the Mother Superior of the temple had been sentenced to death by her Lord father, because accused of practicing prohibited rituals with her novices... It seemed like it was sapphic love...

"Oh my god, how does it feel good! You don't even imagine, Linda dear, how much my shoulders hurt at the end of the day. You know, with all the weight they have to bear... Luckily there is Kitty, with her fairy hands... She knows how to make many beautiful massages, you know, and not just shoulder massages..."

Kitty's hands had begun to massage further and further down, in concentric circles, more and more towards the top of Vivian Y''s breasts. Linda's eyes followed them hypnotized, praying for them to stop. What was going on before her eyes?

Then a hand of Vivian Y' finally stopped Kitty's, dismissing her with a quick gesture from the other.

"You know, Linda, my beloved, it seems to me that we really have very different ideas on the management of the kingdom, and what the best laws are for governing it... however, perhaps you are right, and I could accept all your proposals, all of them. After all, is going to be your reign... In return, I ask only for a small thing, a small gesture that means a lot to me..."

Linda was amazed at this proposal: "Really? And what would it be?"

"Well, you know, among my people there is a symbolic rite to seal a deal, it's just a ritual gesture but of extreme importance... A kiss... Two people have to exchange a kiss to agree on something. Therefore, to forge this agreement, I want a kiss. Your kiss..."

Linda gasped with disconcert, incredulous at what her ears had heard and the sudden turn that had taken the speech.

"W-what? A-a kiss?! Are you completely crazy? You are kidding, I hope. This is absolutely unseemly and wrong, it's impossible, forget it! You are a woman, my stepmother furthermore, and then a kiss is something that is exchanged only between sweethearts or between husband and wife, and you are certainly not Starkaster!" Linda had never heard of that custom among elves...

Vivian Y' smiled, and approached even more to Linda, bringing her face, her beautiful face, with that wide mouth, drawn by perfect lips, red as fire, a few centimeters from Linda, who felt invested by Vivian Y''s intoxicating scent, and for the umpteenth time she was kidnapped by Vivian Y''s golden pupils: "And why on earth? What do you find so terrible? It's beautiful instead, you know?"

"It is clear that you have never kissed another woman before... it is such a so sweet, so soft feeling... it is certainly not like kissing a man's hard mouth. Men do not know how to kiss, only when you kiss a woman you will understand it... We are sweet and delicate, and our breath smells of roses, certainly not like the stinking breaths of men..." And so saying she blew gently towards Linda's face, investing her with her warm and fragrant waft. Linda was stunned, and forgot to step away.

"And then don't think about the kiss between husband and wife, think of a tender kiss between friends who haven't seen each other for a long time... it will be chaste, I promise you... think, just a small, quick kiss, and all your requests will meet the my unconditional consent... all I want is just a kiss..."

By now Vivian Y' was very close, but Linda hardly heard her melodious words, which enveloped and distracted her, like a magical litany.

Then Vivian Y''s soft lips met Linda's, and that first contact immediately gave her a very strong shiver down her back. Linda reflexively reacted moving away, but with one hand behind Linda's neck, Vivian Y' brought their mouths back together. Her soft ruby lips began to touch and tease Linda's, in a sweet and sensual game. Linda had her eyes closed and sat rigidly, without responding to Vivian Y''s game, but unable to move away.

After all, it wasn't an unpleasant sensation... on the contrary... But there was also something else, like a slightly viscous patina that covered Vivian Y''s lips, like honey. At first Linda thought it was simply the red lipstick that Vivian Y' used, but then she felt a strange, sharp and spicy flavor, which began to filter in her mouth through her tight lips. It was different from the taste of any lipstick she'd ever used, so it couldn't be that. However, though unusual, it was also sweet and delicious at the same time, and Linda, for a moment, almost felt like opening her mouth, to better feel that sweet taste that she only vaguely felt.

She was almost getting used to the contact of those soft lips on hers, when she felt something long and wet licking her lips, trying to separate them and slide inside her mouth. It was Vivian Y''s tongue! Linda realized with horror. Never, even in her clumsy kisses with Starkaster, had she used her tongue in a kiss. It was something sexual and unseemly for a princess of her rank, especially before marriage. The kisses had to be short, and they were only given on the lips.

Shocked by that gesture, she moved away in disgust, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, contaminated by Vivian Y''s tongue.

"Are you crazy? That's enough! How dare you? Gullor!" cried the princess.

The old Gullor opened the door immediately, with one hand already on the hilt of the sword, alarmed.

"Calm down Gullor, nothing happened... but that's enough for today, I'm tired. We will continue tomorrow. Gullor, escort me to my rooms."

"See you tomorrow, my dear princess... I will come to visit you in dream... and remember, here we are not done yet..."

Upset by Vivian Y' behavior, Linda struggled to fall asleep. She was also worried, perhaps she should have listened to Starkaster's wise admonitions. Was it really possible that her stepmother, her father's ex-wife, was trying to seduce her? And why? She had to be firm and drive away certain thoughts, but she was tormented by the feeling of those soft lips on her mouth.

How could such a wrong gesture be so pleasant? Linda was shocked, but she couldn't think of anything else. In reality, there was also something else that continued to haunt her, namely the vision of the deep neckline of Vivian Y''s dressing gown... She didn't know why, but that memory invaded her belly with a strange heat, and she could only turn and turn on her sweaty bed trying not to think about it. She tried to visualize Starkaster's pretty face, but all she could see was Vivian Y' red lips, and that huge chest...

She finally managed to fall asleep, but was awakened in the middle of the night by the muffled beat of drums and the exotic melody of flutes that came from the hall next to her room. Interdicted, Linda got up and went to the door, half-closing it to see what was happening. She was immediately paralyzed by the vision that stood before her eyes.

A lively fire was burning in the hall, in the large wall-mounted fireplace, and several candles were burning along the walls. In an armchair, in front of the fire, Kitty sat, nailed against the back with arms open by Vivian Y', astride on her, wearing only a bust of black and flame red lace, which held her wrists firmly against the armchair with her hands. Her bust was so succinct that her huge breasts almost overflowed out, barely contained by the laces on Vivian Y''s back, which held her breast a few centimeters from Kitty's face, making it seductively swung back and forth.

Before leaning forward towards Kitty, Vivian Y' for a moment turned her head towards the door behind which Linda was half hidden, smiling mischievously, as if she knew Linda was behind it spying on them, before turning and kissing Kitty on the mouth, deeply. Linda distinctly saw Kitty's mouth open slightly with a groan, and then Vivian Y''s long tongue unrolled inside and began to whirl. Then she saw one Vivian Y's hand go behind her back, and start to undo the laces that kept her bodice closed.

Linda closed the door in terror. She was trembling all over, and threw herself on the bed, sinking her head into the pillow. In one fist she clutched Starkaster's silk handkerchief, in the other the jade, symbol of the very high and shining Ohmná.