Queen's Kisses

Story Info
A young princess'd better avoid the kisses of a dark queen.
16.4k words
4.68
20.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks,

Fourth story, and back to origins, namely slow lesbian seduction, but this time I had fun introducing a fantasy setting. This is my fantasy at its highest level.

As always, I'd like to point out that I'm not native English speaking, so I apologize in advance if the writing is not perfect.

I just hope you'll enjoy it, as much as I liked writing it.

/-/

When Princess Linda and her future husband, the Prince of Goldwall, entered the city hand in hand, followed by their cortege, a welcome roar and a chorus of applause poured out on them.

The crowds massed along the streets to attend their entrance were huge, and the gendarmes, lined up on a cord, could barely contain their exultation. For years now there hadn't been such manifestations of joy and celebration, and the thin and frightened faces of people were no longer accustomed to laughing and opening up to smiles.

The princess was accompanied by her honor guard, twenty chosen soldiers who had protected her throughout the exile, while Prince Starkaster was followed by a hundred knights of Goldwall, in their splendid golden ceremonial armor. Astride their whites stallions, they made a very majestic impression.

The soldiers were then followed by a succession of jesters and jugglers, who with their jokes and their music helped to surround the cortege with a festive atmosphere.

The people, in ecstasy, sprinkled with flowers the road in front of the couple, as they slowly advanced towards the tower of Strongdawn.

Linda watched the high tower approach, she couldn't believe her eyes: she had grown up in that tower, she knew even the most hidden corner of it, yet she did not recognize it. Ten years had passed since she left, still a child, but it seemed impossible that so much had changed.

Or was it her memory that deceived her? No, impossible. Of the beautiful gardens that surrounded the tower, once the pride of her mother, there was nothing left, except for some stumps cut to make firewood or some dried-up bush. Even the swan lake had dried up, and instead of all the colorful tapestries that once adorned the walls of the tower, the corpses of hanged offenders were now sadly dangling.

Linda remembered a tower that gave off power, of course, but also justice and joy, while the gloomy and somber tower she saw now transmitted her nothing but fear.

And fright she felt as well at the sight of the figure who observed her from the top of the tower. She was her stepmother, Vivian Y ', she knew it.

She squeezed Starkaster's hand harder, seeking comfort in that warm contact. She looked at him, as if to reassure herself that he was there with her, to give her strength and courage.

Because now she was no longer a child, and time had come to take back her kingdom.

Linda and Starkaster, along with a few trusted guards, were seated in the hearing room. At the far end of the hall, it shone the sumptuous throne of the kings of Strongdawn, which had been empty for ten years now. Ever since Linda's father, King Aphonse II, had died in mysterious circumstances.

The decor of the room had completely changed from what Linda remembered. The sunlight was kept out of heavy burgundy curtains on the windows, so that the room was barely illuminated by the large fireplace in the center of the wall and a few blue torches on the walls, while the large tapestries depicting hunting and jousting scenes, that she had admired so much as a child, had disappeared, giving way to paintings with violent colors and depicting strange scenes, which it was impossible to distinguish in detail in the twilight of the room.

It was winter, and notwithstanding the fireplace, which although was lit only gave a faint and stunted flame, in the room it was freezing, and the breath condensed in front of the guests' faces.

After letting her guests wait at least half an hour in that icy hall, Vivian Y' entered the room. She was accompanied by two guards in full armor, black as night, and by four young bridesmaids who held her long cloak.

One thing is worth pointing out immediately about Queen Vivian Y', she was an elf. Her tall, slender figure suddenly entered the room, confident and graceful, like a gust of storm wind. She had straight long hair, black and shiny like ink, cream-colored skin, smooth as the most precious marble, and sharp elongated features, but with eyes unusually large for her race, like dark bottomless pits. Her mouth was wide, and her lips were full and underlined with deep red lipstick. And finally her perfect, long and pointed ears, adorned with rings and earrings.

Like all elves, she had an indefinite age, she looked young and mature at the same time. She was probably very old, but nobody knew for sure.

Vivian Y' was beautiful, indeed, incredibly beautiful, almost supernaturally. Someone said thanks to magical arts. But it was a cold and cruel beauty. So different from Queen Elodie, Linda's poor mother, who had been sweet and good, graceful and delicate, when still alive.

So she was, Vivian Y', who ruled the country and the fate of the kingdom since the death of King Aphonse II, and Linda's main obstacle to the reconquest of her reign.

She had first come to court as a healer, when Queen Elodie had fallen ill. But it wasn't long before rumors and murmurs began to spread in the darkest alleys of the city, and a word began to be whispered: "Witch...".

But there was also another rumor going around, even more terrible, that wanted Vivian Y' to be secretly a dark elf. The dark elves were a cursed race, dedicated to the dark arts, a corrupt and fallen branch of the noble elves bloodline. They were an exiled and hidden people, always looking to destabilize power and conquer their own kingdom. Everyone knew that they sought the wildest pleasures and the most unspeakable vices.

It was also told that there was only one anatomical feature that differentiated an elf from a dark elf. Legends said that the genital organs of a dark elf were deep purple, like a ripe plum. That was the only way to anatomically distinguish an elf from a dark elf.

Linda was just ten years old at the time, and by now she remembered only confusedly. She still remembered, however, how at court the atmosphere had suddenly changed with her mother's illness, how it had gone from festive and joyful to gloomy and dismal, and how sad, the queen, her mother, seemed, and then suddenly worried about something.

Her father the king, at first, never left the queen's bedside, but then he began to spend more and more time in the company of Vivian Y', who seemed to cheer him up and distract him from the pains of his wife's illness.

With her, however, she had always been cold and distant, looking at that little brat as something uncomfortable and annoying, and Linda had always felt afraid and in awe in front of Vivian Y'. For Linda, it had been a time in which she felt very alone, and abandoned by everyone.

Shortly afterwards, Queen Elodie died, and the people mourned for a whole month. In fact, Elodie had been a very beloved queen, always kind and attentive to the needs of the humblest. Also for this, it was a huge scandal when, with the dead body of his poor wife still hot, the king announced that he wanted to remarry immediately, and precisely with the healer Vivian Y'. An elf, moreover.

It would not have been the first time of a mixed man-elf union in history, but elves were increasingly rare in the world, and never before a royal lineage of humans had mingled with a foreign lineage, and not even of a noble one, since Vivian Y' was just a simple healer.

A story began to spread uncontrollably: it was said, in trembling voice, that the queen had not died of illness, but that on a moonless night, when she discovered that Vivian Y' had seduced her consort, she had thrown herself from the high tower.

But the king's will is not disputed, and it was thus that Vivian Y' officially became queen alongside Aphonse II.

Strongdawn's reign quickly changed, and if the king had always been magnanimous and good-hearted until then, he suddenly became cruel and unpredictable. It wasn't long before, however, that the king also died, smashed down by a sudden and incurable disease.

Thus it was that Vivian Y' found herself the queen of a kingdom without a guide. But there was a princess, Linda, the only daughter and legitimate heir of King Aphonse II and Queen Elodie.

In the stormy night that her father died suddenly, Linda, unaware of the power games that surrounded her and terrified, had been put under escort and hastily and secretly transported to the friendly state of Goldwall, by order of the Prime Minister, the then Lord Lukenduke, executed to death immediately after by Vivian Y''s order, for treason.

Linda had been touched only marginally by the legend according to which Vivian Y', with her witchcraft arts, had killed King Aphonse II, to take over the kingdom. Whether it was true or not, she had grown up in exile, well protected in the court of the powerful lords of Goldwall, and had begun to be influenced by those stories, until she started to consider Vivian Y' as the embodiment of evil, cruel seducer who had ruined his parents' marriage, bringing them both to the grave, and destroying that kingdom of peace and justice that they had created.

As a child she played with Prince Starkaster, who was only two years older than her, and as they grew older they continued to play, even though their games had become of a different nature, and much more daring.

When at the age of sixteen Linda was discovered by the butler exchanging shy kisses in the garden with the prince, instead of being punished, the king of Goldwall, father of Starkaster, had indeed covered the scandal and blessed that union, officially declaring them engaged, imagining great advantages in joining his realm with Strongdawn's one, even more firmly.

And what a splendid couple they formed, he tall and handsome, blond and with blue eyes, like a god of the north, and she so beautiful in that fragile, small and blond, like her mother, but with fierce personality.

Linda was still a minor at the time, and according to Strongdawn's law she could not rule, but as soon as she reached the adulthood of twenty years old, she could legitimately claim the throne, currently occupied by Vivian Y' as regent.

This is why Prince Starkaster accompanied Linda in her reconquest of the throne with a hundred knights behind him: he wanted to highlight all the political and military support that Linda enjoyed from Goldwall.

/-/

Linda and Starkaster were seated at the long conference table, along with the highest ranking officers in their retinue, but stood up as soon as they saw Vivian Y' enter the hall. Starkaster, imitated by his trusty soldiers, made a slight curtsy, bowing his head rigidly. But Vivian Y' didn't even glance at him, and headed directly for Linda.

"Linda, my little girl, look how much you have grown up, you have become such a beautiful girl! Well, you've always been a beautiful child, but I certainly didn't expect you to blossom so wonderfully!"

"Her highness Princess Linda, and future queen, I remind you! Talk to her with the due respect!" Starkaster intervened immediately.

But Vivian Y' ignored him, and instead continued to look Linda in the eyes, smiling warmly at her. Linda, on the other hand, who had greatly feared the moment of meeting her stepmother, was completely displaced by that warm welcome, also in memory of how cold she was with her when she was a child.

After all, she was there to take away from her the power hitherto firmly held, to return it to her, the legitimate pretender to the throne, and she expected Vivian Y' to be at least hostile and ready to exercise any form of her power to hinder this process. For sure Linda was not expecting Vivian Y' to welcome her with open arms.

During some dark nights she had even imagined the worst, namely that Vivian Y' refused to hand over the throne, with all the violent implications that this would have entailed. Instead, her stepmother seemed oddly cheerful and smiling.

"Well, what are you waiting for, aren't you going to hug your stepmother after all these years?!" Vivian Y' asked, opening her arms wide.

In this way she revealed her ample bust, unusual for her race. The elves were normally tall and thin, while Vivian, however slender, was extremely busty, and her black velvet cloak barely hid her abundant curves.

Linda, when she was a child, had never realized how huge her chest was, although, in retrospective, she remembered the skimpy clothes and the sense of softness that aroused Vivian Y''s breast. In awe in front of her stepmother, for a moment she returned the frightened child she had been, and hesitantly advanced towards those wide open arms and that luxuriant chest, not knowing how to behave. But Vivian's eyes, which looked at her burning as liquid fire, led her to come closer and closer, slowly.

As soon as she was within reach, Vivian Y' pulled Linda to her, wrapping her in a warm embrace. Linda distinctly felt that incredibly soft and large breast pressing against her chest, like two swollen cushions. She was immediately enveloped and stunned by the penetrating perfume of Vivian Y', sweet and sensual like orange blossom, which went up her nostrils like the tendrils of a jasmine, intoxicating her brain, bringing it back to childhood memories, feeling almost like a child again, and her tears rose for a moment, thinking about how much she had needed a hug when she was younger.

For a moment, she almost felt the desire of abandoning herself to that embrace, instead of keeping the needed rigid formalities, feeling comforted by the contact with that soft chest.

She felt Vivian Y''s warm breath on her face, while she murmured in her ear: "I'm so glad you are finally back, Linda, my dear, little Linda... so much time has passed, I want to make up for all the lost time..." So saying, she gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before letting her go.

They all sat down at the table, and Linda, although still troubled by the sensation of Vivian Y''s lips on her cheek, appreciated that she had not sat on the throne, but simply at the table like all of them, albeit at the head of the table.

"Well, after this long waiting, I would say that we can finally begin to define the passage of the power into the hands of Princess Linda..." Starkaster began, immediately combative.

"Of course, of course... but in due course, not before having drunk a cup of wine together. What a bad host I would be otherwise, isn't it? And I also want to specify immediately that I'm here to talk just with my beautiful Linda... I ask pardon, her magnificent royal highness Princess Linda... and not with you, Lord of Goldhole..."

"Goldwall!" Starkaster exclaimed offended, contracting his jaw.

Luckily, Linda intervened, placing a hand on his prince's arm, bringing him back to calm and avoiding to start the meeting already with a quarrel.

"Of course, Vivian Y', we will be happy to share the wine with you." After all, it did not seem like a senseless proposal, it was an ancient custom to drink with one's guests before addressing important issues, and then she absolutely wanted to find a peaceful agreement with her stepmother, without unpleasant discussions.

Vivian Y' smiled, and clapped her hands. Immediately her handmaids came up with jugs of wine, and began to fill the cups of the people sitting at the table. Linda looked at the wine in her glass, it was dark red, like blood, before raising it high.

"To the kingdom of Strongdawn!" Linda suggested.

"To Queen Linda!" Starkaster exclaimed, also carrying his glass up, followed by all their men, who shouted a thunderous hurray.

Vivian Y' also brought the glass up, but without opening her mouth, and continuing to stare intently at Linda, with a smile on her lips.

Linda started to bring the cup to her lips, when all of the sudden she was blocked by Starkaster's hand, who looked at her with worried eyes.

"I'm not sure you should..."

Vivian Y' broke into a loud laugh, which poured over the audience like a waterfall: "Do you really think I would be capable to poison my beloved Linda? How stupid you are... I adore her, and I have much more important plans for her..." and so saying she tore the glass from Linda's hands, bringing it to her mouth and drinking for first a generous sip, to demonstrate it was not poisoned. Then she handed the glass back to Linda, who also drank, this time without being interrupted by Starkaster.

Only after drinking, Linda realized that she had inadvertently placed her lips right where Vivian Y' had also drunk, feeling the almost sweet taste of Vivian Y''s lipstick on her lips, which gave her a slight shiver along her back, without knowing why.

"Well, now we can start talking." So saying, she snapped her fingers, and one of her maidservants, a young, extremely pretty girl, approached with her head bowed and undo her cloak, revealing her deep red dress.

Linda was fiddling with her father's ring on her finger, symbol of her inheritance right, and when she returned her attention to the table she immediately noticed that something had changed. There was now a nervous tension, almost electric, in the room, and Linda noticed the almost enchanted staring that the men had for Vivian Y'. Then Linda also looked towards Vivian Y', and immediately understood what was the object of men's attention.

Vivian Y''s dress covered her up to her neck, except for a wide neckline, from which her flourishing chest appeared to be ready to overflow, tight as it was by a corset, whose taut strings seemed about to break at any moment. In the deep valley designed by those soft breasts, a forest green emerald was cradled, secured to a silver chain, whose light seemed to capture the gaze of the people.

Only Starkaster proudly held his gaze fixed before him, away from that bewitching cleavage, so that even Linda, when she looked towards him, after that even her gaze had been kidnapped for a few moments by the vision of that beautiful breast, so in plain sight, was the object of a disappointed and accusing look of her prince.

"Well, I would say that it is useless to put off the matter of this reunion. I know well why you are here, to see our pretty princess, little Linda, on the throne. There is no need to have those worried faces, no problem, the kingdom belong to Linda."

Prince Starkaster let out a loud sigh of relief, almost unbelieving that he had truly heard those words. He had expected to have to bargain, to threaten, and instead Vivian Y' seemed to meekly accept to pass the baton. It seemed impossible to him.

"I only have one small request..."

At those words everyone in the room started to worry again, ready for a request impossible to satisfy.

"I want four days of private consultations with Linda to define the details of my succession. I am ready to give up the power, but I want to do it by leaving a mark, my mark, discussing reforms and introducing laws before my withdrawal, obviously with Linda's approval. And why not, also to make up for all the time I lost with my stepdaughter..." And so saying she warmly smiled at Linda.

After a moment of stunned silence, Starkaster exclaimed: "Four days of private talks? And why on earth? It is not worthy even talk about it anyway, I would never trust leaving Linda alone in your hands!"

"Why, my clumsy prince, what do you think I could ever do to her? Instead, I assure you that she would be perfectly fine, in my hands... And in any case, I have already told you that this negotiation is not with you, but with my beautiful Linda." And so saying, she took Linda's hands in hers, and looking intensely into her eyes she leaned towards her, thus pushing her chest even further out.